247london Hostel and Private Rooms Reviews

37 Chatworth Road, London, London, England

Read all the fine print. The location they give you may not be where you are staying. They have multiple locations around the same area you could end up.

STAY FAR AWAY from these cheaters and clowns. Stayed 1 night and left early, couldn't take it. Where you sleep turned out in a totally different location (20-30 minutes away), where they walk you at night! Far from any accessible easy transport. Nightmare of washrooms. Breakfast not worthy of feeding dogs, really plastic. Not worth it.

• 6th Mar 2015

No comment, stay better in another hostel

• 2nd Mar 2015

I really enjoyed my stay there and the stuff was great especially jonathan

My experience with the hostel was pretty bad. There's no sign in front of the hostel so it's hard to find. We knocked and for about 20 minutes before a staff member told us to call the number on the side of the building. No where did it say to do that. Once we reached someone check in went smoothly. On my 2nd day someone broke into my room and stole a duffle, two laptops, and a passport. Luckily I had my valuables with me. Horrible security and the manager refused to come talk to the police.

• 6th Feb 2015

great hostel i always stay here at this hostel whenever i am in London the staff are great and always ready to help me out, Wifi went down for about 2 hours that was the only problem thanks xx

← Back to search results