Fabulous 678 Total Reviews
Fabulous 678 Total Reviews
2A Hostel Located at Saalestr. 76, , Berlin.
Germany
Berlin 12055 Saalestr. 76
83% 678
52.4700504 13.4439826
    Rooms available

22nd Sep 2016

The hostel is well run, friendly, clean. It's not in the center of Berlin, but right by the Metro access.

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
22nd Sep 2016
8.0

Only there one night while in transit. Clean and comfortable hostel and suited what I needed it for. Very noisy in rooms on the road side and not much atmosphere if I had wanted to stay longer.

14th Sep 2016
6.6

I locked up all my stuff in the locker and when I got back my MacBook and all of my chargers were missing. When I told the front desk they checked the lockers and saw mine had been tampered with. The man who was helping me said it was someone in my room that took it (showing me passport pictures of the only person not there to defend themself) when I asked if he knew which employees had been in the room he got super defensive and said there's no way it was an employee. Wouldn't even consider it.

12th Sep 2016

The hostel was really good at all means. It was clean and nice looking and was located really close to a metro and train station. The only problem is that it had a rather expensive breakfast which at least was rich in food. I would totally recommend it to everyone!

12th Sep 2016

Nice staff, friendly people. Right next to tram good for seeing the city and using the S41-42 rings. Really hot, not so good kitchen...

• USA, Female, 18-24
9th Sep 2016
8.0

We got in late Friday night and had a car to park. The receptionist for the night shift gave wrong directions where to find the lot and gave me attitude when I asked a second time how to get to the car lot when I couldn't find it (plus she didn't say her colleague would be waiting by the gate which would have made it easier to find in the darkness). The morning staff were much nicer, and let us keep our car in the lot all of Saturday when we went to Lollapalooza (which was after our check out).

• New Zealand, Male, 25-30
8th Sep 2016

Great hostel - Possibly the most fancy I've been to and great organisation! Only downside was it wasn't a hugely sociable atmosphere, especially for lone travelers.

• England, Female, 18-24
6th Sep 2016
7.4

Great clean place, good for people wanting sleep and not looking to party. Location is bad!! Also they charge for EVERYTHING. Deposit and a charge. The staff at the desk are very slow when processing.. It was late at night and we were desperate to sleep when checking in but the staff took far too much time and we're doing other stuff yet we were the only customers.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
17th Aug 2016

Very clean and new. Would stay here again. Next to a train station which can be noisy, but it didn't bother me to much.

• Austria, Female, 41+
11th Aug 2016

A convenient, very clean and friendly place. Bar is nice but didn't fancy the breakfast. They could just make internet free at all times instead of fuffing about with codes.