Fabulous 704 Total Reviews
Fabulous 704 Total Reviews
2A Hostel Located at Saalestr. 76, , Berlin.
Germany
Berlin 12055 Saalestr. 76
83% 704
52.4700504 13.4439826
    Rooms available

18th Nov 2016
6.6

Wi-fi is the biggest issue with respect to this hostel. It is a real hassle to use it. In general, the rest is ok. A bit far (20 to 30 minutes) from most of the stuff, but really close to the train/metro station. The hostel felt more like a hotel, which was not so pleasant to me.

• Germany, Male, 31-40
11th Nov 2016

good hostel. location right next to the train station so good to get into the tourist places quickly. Beds are very comfortable and electronic locker is good as well.

• Argentina, Male, 25-30
9th Nov 2016

Staff was great

• England, Mixed Group, 25-30
28th Oct 2016
7.7

Clean, efficient, no-nonsense stay in Neuköln. Right next to the S/U-Bahn station.

• South Korea, Female, 25-30
14th Oct 2016
8.0

It was really difficult to connect Wifi. So I used my own data.

• Germany, Male, 25-30
9th Oct 2016
3.1

I booked a double room, but got a twin room instead. After arguing with the staff for quite a time, I gave up, as they tried to convince me that a "Double bed" has always two seperate beds, and a big bed is called "Single room"... Also, the wifi was not working in our room as it seems they just use one single router, which was too far from our room. the staff again did just offer me a paper with the password but did not fix anything. Overall a very unpleasent stay

22nd Sep 2016

The hostel is well run, friendly, clean. It's not in the center of Berlin, but right by the Metro access.

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
22nd Sep 2016
8.0

Only there one night while in transit. Clean and comfortable hostel and suited what I needed it for. Very noisy in rooms on the road side and not much atmosphere if I had wanted to stay longer.

14th Sep 2016
6.6

I locked up all my stuff in the locker and when I got back my MacBook and all of my chargers were missing. When I told the front desk they checked the lockers and saw mine had been tampered with. The man who was helping me said it was someone in my room that took it (showing me passport pictures of the only person not there to defend themself) when I asked if he knew which employees had been in the room he got super defensive and said there's no way it was an employee. Wouldn't even consider it.

13th Sep 2016

Located next to the Neukoll station, around is sketchy at night but safe. It's a bit annoying to keep asking for wifi password every hour. Very clean and quiet in dorm rooms.