2A Hostel Reviews

Saalestr. 76, Berlin, Germany

Loved my time at 2A—room was very safe with lockers and keycards, as well as clean & with good bathroom. The staff and owners were extremely pleasant and were happy to serve us very reasonably priced drinks at the bar all night until breakfast. The wi-fi was limited to usage times of 1 hour before you needed to get another login but this was only a little annoying. The location was a little far out but once we had got the hang of the S-bahn, with a station right behind 2A, it was really simple.

Not bad but next to railway/subway station so very noisy til late at night and then again very early in the morning. Breakfast okay for the price you pay. Private parking next to the hostel very convenient.

Really great hotel for the amount paid, but really strict rules.... No outside food etc.... No food or drinks in rooms.. Would have been a lot more of a hassle if we were in Berlin longer.

The staff at this hostel provided outstanding service and we're very helpful. The only major issue was the temperature in the rooms, it is very hot which makes sleeping difficult. But overall I'd recommend this hostel if you can handle the heat.

I didn't like that they seemed to charge you for anything additional. You had to pay for wifi, room key, and a towel. The staff wasn't very helpful, but the hostel itself was very clean and safe. Right next to the train station which was very convenient, they offer free ear plugs if you're a light sleeper. Drinks at the bar downstairs are cheap!

Loved the hostel, really good place to stay to discover Berlin. The only thing that didn't worked was the WiFi, but that's not a huge problem.

Not the type of hostel you would expect (it looks more like a hotel), but the staff is ok, very clean and comfortable, beers at 1,50€ at the bar. You need nothing more than that!

Was in a bad area but hostel was nice considering the price

The hostel had a pleasant atmosphere. Was modern and was very clean. The location isn't bad, but you have good access to the train and underground services. The staff were friendly and willing to make recommendations and answer any questions. The only thing that would top it off is bacon in the morning ha! I would stay here again, thanks for being so welcoming.

It was very excellent experience. Everything was very good. In addition, transportation is very easy. It is very closed to city central. :)

• 4th Aug 2014
  • Turkey

Really well hostel, easy to find,clean and safe but has a really expensive breakfast, besides the breakfast everything is excellent

• 3rd Aug 2014

The lockers in the rooms were the best I've seen at any hostel - plenty of room for a backpack, and no question about the security. Rooms were very clean, and the staff was very helpful - they even opened up the bar for me at 5am to make me a coffee before I had to catch my flight. Great place to stay.

The hostel was clean and very suitable for us. However the rooms were outrageously hot. It was near impossible to sleep. I had conversations with other guests and they all agreed it wasn't comfortable.

It has been a pleasure to have spent the time in this hostel. Nice and kind people, everything cleaned and tidy.

pretty nice place, nice and helpful staff, I would like to come back :)

• 1st Aug 2014
  • China

Nice hostel.

Only one problem: in summer the room is very hot!!

• 30th Jul 2014

The limited wifi was a negative side. Otherwise a really nice stay, fresh, clean, and a good atmosphere.

It was kinda far from stuff but what it lacked in location it made up for in excellent staff, cheep booze and fun people staying there.

• 26th Jul 2014

I didn't liked the school classes which was hanging in the conman areas all the time. Also the breakfast was quite simple. But this hostel has definitely the cleanest rooms I have seen, the best looker-system and lights at all beds. I only used the kitchen once, this room need an recovering!