2A Hostel Reviews

Saalestr. 76, Berlin, Germany

It was a bit out of town but very easy to get to. I was very happy I stayed, and would stay there again. Great atmosphere and a lot of fun. Beds were very comfortable as well!

The hostel has terrible WiFi. They have a bad system where you have to login every time and then or still doesn't work well. You also have to pay after your time runs out. It was also super hot because they didn't run the a.c.

• 7th Jul 2014

It was amazing value and a great place! Very clean with good facilities. Downsides are the location and the wifi barely works. I had to go sit in the stairway and even then it kept dropping out. The wifi is a deal breaker for me, so despite the awesomeness of the hostel I would've preferred somewhere with better wifi.

2a was a great hostel! The staf was very helpful. It was a little out of the way but with the metro right next door there were no issues getting around. The atmosphere was great as well. Many happy visitors were hanging out and makeing friends. 2a made my trip to Germany a great one!

• 6th Jul 2014

The hostel is very modern and clean in both communal areas and the rooms. The rooms can be a little hot but are well kept and clean, electric lockers felt very secure and made me feel at ease leaving things in the room. The bar area has a good,fun and social atmosphere. The hostel is at one of the exits of Neukoelln station so transport is easy. Would recommend as a great clean, affordablea and social place to stay in Berlin!

Easy to get to right next to the station. Staff were nice and helpful and a great base for exploring Berlin. Overall a good hostel and would definitely recommend.

The breakfast area was really nice and inexpensive (5 Euros). The hostel is located next to the S line (can be loud. Bring earplugs if you're a light sleeper!) and only a block from the U. Beds were comfortable and there is an outlet and reading lamp next to each bed. They also provide large lockers! My only real complaint was with the staff. Only one woman in the morning was helpful. Everyone else acted like I was inconviencing them, even when I was just trying to pay for breakfast

It was all good. Friendly and helpful staff. I wanted a place near the railway and it was certainly close so great for me. Maybe the trains would disturb some people but the sound of them is not very intrusive. Thank you Hostel for making my stay so enjoyable.

Lovely hostel which made my stay in Berlin excellent! Location is great, just one minute walk from the subway. It also took like 30 minutes for me to go to the airport early in the morning by bus from there. Lots of supermarkets around, great bar in the hostel, spacious secure clean rooms, lockers, stuff - everything is awesome!

• 30th Jun 2014
  • Russia

The staff here were absolutely incredible. They went above and beyond to help us out. Only downside was the neighbourhood was a little sketchy, so if your a lobe female maybe don't stay here

I had problems with the WLAN on my cell phone

Free internet would be better. For me the time given was ok, but for some people might be a problem.

2A Hostel was a good value. Although not in the heart of downtown it is right next to the Metro making it easy to travel anywhere in the city. The key card lockers gave extra piece of mind for the safety of my belongings!

I really enjoyed my time there. It was really comfortable there and the staff was just great. Its very near to the Neukolln S and U bahns, which is kind of far from thw centre but it doesn't take more than 20 minutes to arrive there. My only complaint is about the WiFi, which is not THAT free. I mean, you only got 12 hours and, if need more, you must buy another 12 hours at the reception.

The hostel is next to the railway, it's so noisy and people shouted at mid night that you can't even get asleep at all. The roommates switched on the room light at mid night while they're back, it's horrible if you sleep on the upper deck. The staff is so helpful to search the bus to dresden for me.

This was at a great location, a great value for the price and the staff was very helpful. I will stay again when in Berlin next

• 7th Jun 2014
  • All Male Group, 25-30

It could be good to have a boxes in rooms with a key.

• 6th Jun 2014
  • Czech Republic

Disappointment abounds, unfortunately. The hostel itself is very modern, well designed, kept very clean and offers top-notch security features. The rooms are nice with comfy beds and en-suite bathrooms. However, the rooms facing the train station are noisy all day long, making it hard to sleep even with earplugs. I didn't like the location at all; It's a rather seedy area with nothing of interest and it takes some 30 minutes to get to the main sights. Moreover, the hostel totally lacks a vibe.

You can see the hostel from the metro stop. It's literally right beside the metro. Very convenient, however terribly loud when you are trying to sleep or stay sleeping in the wee hours of the morning! Great value for money, nice accomodation.

Very nice bathroom, very clean and no cracks or broken items. The only thing that could be better in our point of view, were the curtains. These were more like veils, almost see-through. A bit more light reducing would be very nice....but on the other hand, this could also be a way of preventing people to sleep in too long!

• 27th Apr 2014