2A Hostel Reviews

Saalestr. 76, Berlin, Germany

The lockers in the rooms were the best I've seen at any hostel - plenty of room for a backpack, and no question about the security. Rooms were very clean, and the staff was very helpful - they even opened up the bar for me at 5am to make me a coffee before I had to catch my flight. Great place to stay.

The hostel was clean and very suitable for us. However the rooms were outrageously hot. It was near impossible to sleep. I had conversations with other guests and they all agreed it wasn't comfortable.

It has been a pleasure to have spent the time in this hostel. Nice and kind people, everything cleaned and tidy.

pretty nice place, nice and helpful staff, I would like to come back :)

• 1st Aug 2014
  • China

Only one problem: in summer the room is very hot!!

• 30th Jul 2014

The limited wifi was a negative side. Otherwise a really nice stay, fresh, clean, and a good atmosphere.

It was kinda far from stuff but what it lacked in location it made up for in excellent staff, cheep booze and fun people staying there.

• 26th Jul 2014

I didn't liked the school classes which was hanging in the conman areas all the time. Also the breakfast was quite simple. But this hostel has definitely the cleanest rooms I have seen, the best looker-system and lights at all beds. I only used the kitchen once, this room need an recovering!

Great staff. Nice ensuite bathroom. Hi-tech lockers.

Definitely great value for low cost! Rooms had individual lockers per person staying in them, and everything was kept very clean. Rooms also came with linens and shampoo. Location was right next to a tram station and it only took 20 minutes to get to the city, so location was prime!

The room was too hot and the subway station is very close, it is noisy but is not that you can't sleep. On the other hand, bathrooms are clean and comfortable and the staff is very friendly. Doors and lockers are electronic, so you dont need to carry your own lockpad, and lockers are big enough.

If u want to feel like a mc nugget cooking in microwave stay here

very friendly staff and modern place ! highly recommended :)

• 14th Jul 2014
  • Finland

Decent hostel- close to transit, but not close to main spots. Wifi is terrible, and our shower had no hot water, but the people in our room were really nice.

It was a bit out of town but very easy to get to. I was very happy I stayed, and would stay there again. Great atmosphere and a lot of fun. Beds were very comfortable as well!

The hostel has terrible WiFi. They have a bad system where you have to login every time and then or still doesn't work well. You also have to pay after your time runs out. It was also super hot because they didn't run the a.c.

• 7th Jul 2014

It was amazing value and a great place! Very clean with good facilities. Downsides are the location and the wifi barely works. I had to go sit in the stairway and even then it kept dropping out. The wifi is a deal breaker for me, so despite the awesomeness of the hostel I would've preferred somewhere with better wifi.

2a was a great hostel! The staf was very helpful. It was a little out of the way but with the metro right next door there were no issues getting around. The atmosphere was great as well. Many happy visitors were hanging out and makeing friends. 2a made my trip to Germany a great one!

• 6th Jul 2014

The hostel is very modern and clean in both communal areas and the rooms. The rooms can be a little hot but are well kept and clean, electric lockers felt very secure and made me feel at ease leaving things in the room. The bar area has a good,fun and social atmosphere. The hostel is at one of the exits of Neukoelln station so transport is easy. Would recommend as a great clean, affordablea and social place to stay in Berlin!

Easy to get to right next to the station. Staff were nice and helpful and a great base for exploring Berlin. Overall a good hostel and would definitely recommend.