2GO4 Quality Hostel Reviews

Emile Jacqmainlaan 99, Brussels, Belgium

It was really really great!!!!!!^0^ Everything was perfect All of staff were really kind and nice to us. Specially osadomia(? Actually i cant remember his nameㅠㅠ) was so nice. The room was so clean If l have a chance to go to Belgium, i want to stay this hostel!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dont hesitiate to stay this hostel♥

• 11th Apr 2014
  • South Korea

DIrections to the hostel were clear, maps were readily available and information from staff members. It would be nice if the communal areas were open longer but in general a great place to stay!

The common room will be locked after 11pm, that is no access to the kitchen, TV and wifi. This is probably the only thing I found inconvenient about the hostel.

• 9th Apr 2014
  • Taiwan

Very helpful staff, excellent location, bathroom inside the rooms, which are very clean and organised. I would gladly stay there again.

• 7th Apr 2014

The staff were very friendly and helpful when we had questions about the city. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. I had a great stay here!

As many people said in the comments, the hostel is under refurbishment, but it didn't represent a problem for me. On the contrary, it means that the hostel is brand new, with clean bedrooms, renewed and clean bathrooms. The facilities were really good, with private shower in the rooms of 4, and another two showers in every floor. The staff was very helpful and friendly when asking for directions, plus the hostel was easy to find. I'm sure when the refurbishment is finished it will be very good.

Adequate but not special. CONS: Apparently the kitchen and common room close at 11pm when reception closes. No one told me this so they tried to throw me out at 10:58 when I was having a snack after the movies. Hand soap containers were both empty so when I asked the receptionist for it to be refilled, he gave a half hearted look and and handed me an individual, mini bar of soap. PROS: Dorm room was spacious and I had my own locker. Walking distance to central

Not bad. Helpful staff. Printing out my tickets within few seconds. But it seemed to be in the middle of renovation downstairs and luggage room doesn't need you to prove who you are. A little insecure. With the guide in hostelworld, took me a while to find. Recommend everyone else google map it before you come

They were painting the stairs. It was like going up and down to use the bathroom. Not so good as I expected.

Two words: bed bugs. Additionally, the staff was relatively unhelpful, especially compared to hostels we have stayed at in the past. It took us 45 minutes to check-in and any other process (ex: printing boarding passes, checking out, getting information about restaurants) took forever. Not my favorite hostel.

amazing location, amazing roommates!! unfortunately no milk for coffee in the morning :(

• 31st Mar 2014

Our room had so many bugs in it and I couldn't sleep....the next morning had 5 huge bites on my legs and ankles. Horrible experience!!

I always like to value the work of the staff,and in this case there is no exception,they were very good,the location was also good.the fact the place was being painted made it a little awkard to move around ,Ienjoyed my stay

This is one of the bets hostels I've ever been. Very nice place, you can cook and there are some stores some blocks walking from this, There is internet and hot water. I recommend the place for sure.

Great Hostel, but there were lots of renovations at this time.... We only stayed one night, for this it was good. Near to the city (5-10min walk) but don't expect a big breakfast ;)

The room was clean, the Internet was good. Each bed has it's socket and small light. It might be a little bit overpriced for what you get. At least free towels could be provided. There was no space to keep clothes and other staff in the room.

The hostel is about 10 minutes walk from the north station (arrival of eurolines buses) and about 10 minutes walk to the center. It's an excellent location if you don't want to take metro all the time and if you arrive at that station. The hostel is very well organized and the room was excelent. They offer coffee making facilities in the morning, which really helped us. Nothing to complain.

Good wifi and secure rooms with lockers. Helpful staff. I would have rated the place 90% but there were a few issues with bed allocation - all beds had other peoples clothing on them (at 3pm when I arrived) but there were supposed to be 3 beds free. Had to wait a couple more hours to get a bed.

The breakfast is not really included. Only hot coffe/tea are for free, while to have some food you have to pay 1 euro for a gaufre, without any other choice.

• 8th Mar 2014

Undergoing a little bit of renovation, but overall a clean hostel in a good location. It's not a great people to meet people though.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4