2GO4 Quality Hostel Reviews

Emile Jacqmainlaan 99, Brussels, Belgium

Pros - Location, cleanliness, security of front doors. Cons - Closing the common area at 11pm, security of luggage storage room.

The girl at the front desk was incredibly unfriendly and condescending, not just to me but to everyone else I saw her interact with. One person came up and said he was interested in renting bikes. She glared and said, "And can I help you with something?" He repeated the question and she pointed at all of the maps saying he could probably find a place to do that but she didn't know. That is the opposite of what a hostel should do. The beds were ok. The internet was good.

I travelled by Megabus to Brussels at night. I told 2Go4 I would arrive at 2 am. I got there at 2:00 and it was all locked up. There was a note that if you are arriving after 23:00, use the last 4 numbers of your credit card to open a safety box to get a key card. But they forgot to add me. It was 2:00 and I was tired, so i slept on the street. The front desk opened at 0800. Check out was at 10:00. I told them I slept on the street and I asked if I could sleep 2 hours in a bed, they refused.

• 27th Aug 2014

Bedroom for 6people is perfect

Amazing decor, friendly and helpful staff. I loved my stay!

A good common room, ok rooms and close to the grand market. This is a good hostel.

Good location, near the city centre, it also seems to be very secure.

I really loved this hostel, the guy at reception at night was incredibly helpful, the wifi was excellent. the common room was a really relaxed place to hang out and meet people, although it did close at 11pm, I didn't find that to be a major problem. the showers and toilets were clean and functional, the place had a really relaxed vibe, and basically everything you might want to see is a 10-15 minute walking distance ( i didn't use public transport at all in my stay) definitely book this one

• 13th Aug 2014

get what you're given, good location, comfy beds, nice social area- although it closes at 11. not a party hostel, not so great for meeting people. but for one night it's okay

No toilets in the room. The roof is a slope, some parts of which are very low. Space of the room is small. Anything else is good, rooms are clean and the staff is friendly.

if you book for grand place you will be in the middle of the city (best location ever) but you will have to check in at 2 go 4 5 minutes walks from there. 2 go4 hostel is more away but really nice atmosphere so both or amazing choices.

2nd time I have stayed here and had a better experience this time. Staff was more organized and everything was smooth and like clockwork.

Really cool hostel. Walkable distance from downtown, but far away to be quiet at night. Awesome common room.

Really nice. Close to the centre (never took transportations). Free wifi, one key per person, really clean room and toilettes (i had shower in my room and was really big). They don't offer breakfast but they have a well organized kitchen. Elevator. They don't have curfew but still no 24h reception (if i'm not wrong the common living room closes at 23.00). I enjoyed my staying there, i would recommend it. But also check their other hostel, GRAND PLACE which one minute from Grand Place/Grote Markt

I was assigned to the downstairs dorm which was fine. I just think that they need to do something about the smell from the bathroom.

The staff members are constantly cleaning and are always willing to accommodate you! If you are nice, offer a smile, and are understanding (working in a hostel is tough work, man), you will easily become a favorite. The rooms feature a tiny, albeit more than sufficient, balcony and great ventilation (the windows open wide enough, but not dangerously wide). The hang-out area is a great place to greet and meet your fellow travelers. The decor is really hip, too! Also a plus: good location!

the location is good, decoration of public area also nice. But the space is kind of limited and I lived in the -1 floor through the window I can hear people in the street walking and talking. That was not a nice experience. and they close the public area at 11pm. That is really a setback for the whole stay here.

A GREAT hostel. Really nice big rooms with high ceilings, staff were friendly enough. There could be more toilets for all the guest that stay there, but it didnt seem like a real issue. Pretty cool decor in the common area too.

They have real coffee.. All you can drink. Need I say more.

A fantastic location. Very nicely decorated. Nice vibe to the place would highly recommend this hostel.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7