2GO4 Quality Hostel Reviews

Emile Jacqmainlaan 99, Brussels, Belgium

Great location and facilities.

Very nice hostel! I recommend! Just be aware that they don't have breakfast!

Odd place, lots of people and a decent lounge, but it was roped off a lot of the time. Some strange layout--very awkward getting to some of the rooms and hardly anywhere to sit when the lounge is closed. Staff were helpful but a bit suspicious of us, which was a little offputting.

The overall experience in Brussels was good... the hostel was under complete renovations so we were expected to carry our baggage up four flights of narrow staircases. The rooms were clean, however. The staff were nice.

just lockerroom!

It was a really nice, very clean hostel. I would stay there again.

Good location, not very friendly staff, and not a good atmosphere. More like a shared hotel room than a hostel.

Not a great atmosphere. They close up the common areas at around 11 I think. There is no real way for people to meet up and hang out. So not really a true hostel atmosphere. More of a hotel with many people in a room. Overall, its well maintained and the staff are friendly. If you are looking to meet people, definitely book elsewhere, but if you want a quiet night, this could definitely work :)

Lady that checked us out was very rude and arrogant. When we checked out, she asked us for a 'deposit slip' which we didn't have. She got aggressive quickly, saying that we had to have one, and even started showing us all the deposit slips other guests had given, in an effort to show us how dumb we are. Of course she didn't apologise when she realised that we didn't in fact have a 'deposit slip' because the man that checked us in kept our ID's instead of bond money.

I only stayed one night but it was worth it. It was in a good location, the place was clean and well looked after.

Great experience! Bathrooms were multiple, with lots of space and very clean. Just only one point: i stayed in room 107 and i could hear the street noise!

The hostel was very clean and has a cool vibe. The common area is very welcoming and is the central part of the hostel. Kitchen is tiny as are rooms. It's very clean and easy to get to the downtown where everything is going on.

The location was fine in proximity to the city center. My group of 4 rented a private 4 bedroom ensuite. Although the quarters were clean, the space was tiny and we felt literally on top of each other.

I couldnt get any sleep because it was too noisy outside my room. There is also an issue with the AC. The rest was OK.z

The hostel was fine, but it was very loud. There was an extremely loud group in the common area, and the noise made it all the way up to the other floors.

Nice hostel, clean and comfortable

Good location, nearby the train and bus stations, close to the historic center, very clean all of the hostel, sympathetic staff, free and rapid wifi, worthy to stay here.

This hostels gave me mixed feelings. First, when we arrived the receptionist was really rude in many ways, like she was not happy to be there or something, which made me feel bad. But then, our room was good, the bathroom facilities were great, what kinda compensated the mistreat. But once again, the kitchen was too small and living areas closed really early at night, so we either had to leave the hostel or go to bed (at 11 pm) and the kitchen was just too small.

For the price, the hostel is a good location and the facilities are very nice and clean. The beds were very comfortable and the staff was great and helpful. There is a social area and kitchen to hang out and meet people. There was nothing wrong with the hostel, everything I needed was taken care of. My only negative feedback is that the layout of the hostel is a bit weird. I understand that it was under construction, but the whole design and decor looked a bit out of place and not cohesive.

Great location and friendly staff, only downfall is reception closes at 11, also rooms very clean and nice. Glad the beds in the basement were not bunk beds!