2GO4 Quality Hostel Reviews

Emile Jacqmainlaan 99, Brussels, Belgium

Awesome location. Right in the middle of all the attractions and main centre, just a short walk to everything. Busy hostel with lots of tours. Nothing special but comfortable and good facilities

be kind to those who are passing through and haven't slept because of transit.

Not a bad walk from the Nord train station, cool shared space and clean rooms. I was able to leave my bag in storage until check in time no problem.

• 13th Jul 2014

Mixed views about this place, wi-fi was good, secure and beds were comfortable - but questionable cleanliness of the the bed amenities. I would forego the dirty doona if I was staying here.

What I liked the most about this stylish hostel was the atmosphere. Beds were clean and comfortable. The air freshener was wayyyy to strong though!

Good hostel to stay at in the downtown area. Short walk to the central station and bus station. Don't expect breakfast or gourmet coffee, but good for the price, location, security, and cleanliness. Overall worth it.

Fantastic hostel! Great wifi! Nice kitchen and lounge area! Helpful staff! Very clean rooms! One of the best hostels ever seen

Common area was really cool, shame it and all the other public areas of the hostel were closed for cleaning most of the day. The kitchen was in the common area as well, so you couldn't cook during the time it was closed. Staff were rude, bed sheets stunk, and were filthy. When I arrived extensive renovations were taking place in the lobby and common area, so had to wait 2 hours to check in. Location was average, about 10 minutes to get to anything by foot. Won't stay again.

To make it short, the hostel was very happy to find out that this customer had checked out. Honesty and respect is very important to everybody working at the hostel. However it does work both ways, 2GO4 QH Manager

The hostel's location is very central and a 5 minute walk from the North Station so airport transfers were easy. The staff was very helpful and the bathrooms were kept very clean.

The room was small and you have to pay in cash if your booking is over a certain amount. Otherwise it's somewhat clean and has a good location to the rest of the city.

It was the perfect place to kick start my travels. The staff were very welcoming and couldn't do enough to help me. The people in my dorm were also lovely and although it was a little pricy for my liking, I had a great time

This hostel has everything you need for a decent stay meaning security, cleanliness, decent facilities (some more hooks in the shower would be nice but no big deal) and being about a 10 minute walk to the central area of Brussels. I would love it if the staff would go the extra mile to really help people enjoy their stay instead of just providing the necessities. It was also not the greatest atmosphere for meeting people. As a solo traveler I had some trouble but I'm also pretty quiet.

This was a great hostel to just hang at the WiFi was the best I have had in Europe. The beds are some of the nicest. The common area has a really cool look. The kitchen is nice too. The location is great 12 minutes from the old town center.

The hostel was in a good location. Each bed came with its own outlet and little light so you won't have to wake the others. Very close to Noord Station (10 minute walk)

If you need only a clean bed and a clean bathroom, this is the hostel, but if you are looking for a hostel that you can cook or make friend, this isn't the hostel, the kitchen closes in the lunch and dinner time, if you want get some food or drink in the refrigerator, is impossible before 23h or in the "clean time".

If your goal is security and cleanliness then this is a good hostel for you. However if you're looking for a place to meet new people I wouldn't recommend it.

Nice hostel. The rooms are quite spacious and with comfy beds. Excellent Internet.

Go to Delirium!

We enjoy this hostel a lot. I though we had to share the room but the staff give us a room just for us, with a toilet inside. It was really kind. We didn't try the breakfast, so there is nothing I can say about that. I definitely recomend it.

The hostel is very clean, well located and beds are comfortable. The staff is helpful and the rooms are big enough. It is a good value for money.