2GO4 Quality Hostel Reviews

Emile Jacqmainlaan 99, Brussels, Belgium

great hostel, unfortunately the common area and kitchen were being renovated when we stayed here so we didn't know we were unable to use these rooms. Rooms were good, clean and comfortable. Staff were really friendly!

The breakfast is very very poor, Only coffee or chocolate or tea. NO toast or biscuits neither butter....

• 22nd May 2014
  • Argentina

Good location and safe and secure, so on those basics, it's excellent for the nuts and bolts. Not a social hostel however, the strict 11pm curfew in the lounge are doesn't help with meeting new travellers and it doesn't offer many activities. However, if this does not concern you unduly it's an otherwise fine place to rest your head.

This hostel is pretty nice- clean, secure, good location (close to the North Train Station/Eurolines bus stop and the city centre). Only annoying thing is that they close the kitchen from 13:00-16:00 for cleaning and again at 23:00 for the night. The WiFi worked perfectly though, and I find that really important as a traveller. I'd definitely stay here again.

Great location, helpful staff and nice comfy beds.

This is a fabulous place to stay! I cannot say enough good things about it! Lockers were in the 6 bed dorm as well as a toilet room - definitely a bonus! I would definitely stay here again if I'm ever back in the area - it's clean, friendly, comfortable, and a great location near everything!

Great location, just 10-15 mins walk from the central square. Rooms are clean and there are nice toilets. Price could be a bit lower. Overall, I would come back to this hostel.

The location is perfect and the staff is really friendly and kind

I stayed in a 14 bed dorm and I was very impressed. When I booked it I was thinking that it would be a horrible tight crammed space but this one has gloriously high ceilings, comfy bunk beds. They need to change the door though cause they bang when ppl go in and out. Great lockers and very clean all around. Showers clean but the water is on a time that u have to keep pressing till u are finished. Easy access to all facilities, sites and restaurants. I would definitely stay here again.

I really enjoyed my s stay at this hostel. They were painting tithe lounge area when I was that but they were more than happy to assist with any questions. The common kitchen were kept surprisingly clean and it was really close to a market to but food and cook yourself. I was in a mixed room and the roommates were friendly and we shared orUr experiences and Engadget we that been doing in the city. Would def recommend.

They close the lounge area at ten or eleven at night which SUCKS. You have to either go to your room or go into the city (or lock yourself in a bathroom stall with your laptop like I did). I've been in 20+ hostels and never had the lounge close that early. Really poor. The hostel is actually very nice despite this. There are ensuite showers and toilets in the 6 person dorm that were very clean and nice. I enjoyed the hostel very much despite the odd lounge closing time.

Dorm a little bit tiny (4-bed private), on the top floor of the building. A good location that allows you to walk around downtown and get back late at night.

Overall experiences was good. Hostel was always fairly clean, garbage was emptied daily. The room we had was a bit small and cramped and there were no lockers. They had a bag storage downstairs but didn't feel safe leaving anything valuable there. Location was ok, was a bit of walk from the train station, about 20mins, and it is about the same distances to any of the sights in Brussels. There was a common room and small kitchen downstairs.

this is nearly the worst in my trip ,first the service is very terrible,they force me to pay two day fee and the manage is very rude ,i don't know how it can be open wiz this kind of management

• 11th May 2014
  • China

It was bit noisy in the shower area which could be easily heard in our room(at the bottom floor).

Nice staff, and atmosphere.

Great place to stay in Brussels.

Good value for money, simple, but comfortable and clean room and bed. Not noisy at all.

• 6th May 2014

It's a good place to stay you nights, not to spend your days.

Common area and few other facilities were under construction at the time (May 2014) and it really spoiled the comfort and atmosphere.