2GO4 Quality Hostel Reviews

Emile Jacqmainlaan 99, Brussels, Belgium

I stayed in brand new facilities. It was my first hostel to have free wifi in the rooms as well as the common areas. There were a couple of deposits. One was 10 euros for the key and sheets, which is reasonable. My only issue was that some rooms came with lockers, and mine didn't so I had the option to get a lock for a hallway locker, and the deposit was 20 Euros or my ID. As I'd already given a 10 euro deposit, and wanted to store my passport and only carry my ID, the deposit seemed high.

Good location, not very friendly staff, and not a good atmosphere. More like a shared hotel room than a hostel.

Not a great atmosphere. They close up the common areas at around 11 I think. There is no real way for people to meet up and hang out. So not really a true hostel atmosphere. More of a hotel with many people in a room. Overall, its well maintained and the staff are friendly. If you are looking to meet people, definitely book elsewhere, but if you want a quiet night, this could definitely work :)

Lady that checked us out was very rude and arrogant. When we checked out, she asked us for a 'deposit slip' which we didn't have. She got aggressive quickly, saying that we had to have one, and even started showing us all the deposit slips other guests had given, in an effort to show us how dumb we are. Of course she didn't apologise when she realised that we didn't in fact have a 'deposit slip' because the man that checked us in kept our ID's instead of bond money.

I only stayed one night but it was worth it. It was in a good location, the place was clean and well looked after.

Great experience! Bathrooms were multiple, with lots of space and very clean. Just only one point: i stayed in room 107 and i could hear the street noise!

The hostel was very clean and has a cool vibe. The common area is very welcoming and is the central part of the hostel. Kitchen is tiny as are rooms. It's very clean and easy to get to the downtown where everything is going on.

The location was fine in proximity to the city center. My group of 4 rented a private 4 bedroom ensuite. Although the quarters were clean, the space was tiny and we felt literally on top of each other.

I couldnt get any sleep because it was too noisy outside my room. There is also an issue with the AC. The rest was OK.z

The hostel was fine, but it was very loud. There was an extremely loud group in the common area, and the noise made it all the way up to the other floors.

Nice hostel, clean and comfortable

Good location, nearby the train and bus stations, close to the historic center, very clean all of the hostel, sympathetic staff, free and rapid wifi, worthy to stay here.

This hostels gave me mixed feelings. First, when we arrived the receptionist was really rude in many ways, like she was not happy to be there or something, which made me feel bad. But then, our room was good, the bathroom facilities were great, what kinda compensated the mistreat. But once again, the kitchen was too small and living areas closed really early at night, so we either had to leave the hostel or go to bed (at 11 pm) and the kitchen was just too small.

For the price, the hostel is a good location and the facilities are very nice and clean. The beds were very comfortable and the staff was great and helpful. There is a social area and kitchen to hang out and meet people. There was nothing wrong with the hostel, everything I needed was taken care of. My only negative feedback is that the layout of the hostel is a bit weird. I understand that it was under construction, but the whole design and decor looked a bit out of place and not cohesive.

Great location and friendly staff, only downfall is reception closes at 11, also rooms very clean and nice. Glad the beds in the basement were not bunk beds!

I really liked the hostel, the decoration, the rooms! I would just say that printing could be for free, as it is in many other hostels worldwide. Keep up with the good work :) Ah, and I also want to mention that the staff was good. But the girl (around 12pm) that checked me in wasn't in her best mood. We asked for some directions and suggestions of what to do and she didn't put a lot of effort into it, just named a couple of places without even pointing on the map.

Great little hostel, located close enough to the historic section that its only a quick walk away. Good access to public transportation.

is very close to train station

Expensive.

Some of the staff were rude and during our stay there was construction taking place so it was very inconvenient when we wanted to use the kitchen or go to our room. On a positive note the free walking tour was amazing and very helpful. It was a nice hostel overall.