2GO4 Quality Hostel Reviews

Emile Jacqmainlaan 99, Brussels, Belgium

Good value for money, simple, but comfortable and clean room and bed. Not noisy at all.

• 6th May 2014

It's a good place to stay you nights, not to spend your days.

Common area and few other facilities were under construction at the time (May 2014) and it really spoiled the comfort and atmosphere.

The communal area was being renovated while we stayed there. Looks like it will be very nice when it's finished!

• 3rd May 2014

The hostel was really nice, the staff were very friendly, everything was clean, the location was very accessible ( right by Brussels-Noord ), and there were personal lockers in our room which was very nice. Overall our stay was very pleasant, I'd definitely go back.

Everything is fine except the thing that Common room & kitchen closing at 11 is really annoying. Guests have nowhere to stay after 11 except the room, which means who are not sleeping early could disturb those who wanna sleep. And also that means guests cannot eat after 11. You are closing an area that should be open 24 hours a day, and even worse is that you are closing it as early as 11.

I spent in 2GO4 Quality Hostel just one night, and I didn't like very much. The room was very small, with just a twin bed and a very small bathroom. No fornitures, no tables or hangs where to put clothes. The location is good, but the price per night is not cheap, also taking into account that the breakfast is not included and other hostels in the nearby may be found for lower prices.

Excelent hostel! I stayed for 3 nights and I feel really good!

• 28th Apr 2014

This hostel was very clean and spacious. The showers were nice an hot which was great, and the location indeed was very good. I was unimpressed by the staff however. There were so many people that needed something done at reception that the staff was rushed and impatient. The map was also terrible. Just one unclear printed page. This was a shame because there are maps for Brussels made by locals that are amazing. So if possible, get your hands on one of those.

Great place to meet people and VERY clean. Friendly, helpful staff. Right in the city center and has a fairly useful kitchen (I would have loved to be able to find a can opener but the knives were all right and I was able to put together a nice meal). They sell a variety of Belgian beers and all the lounge spaces are closed at night (after 11:30) which keeps things nice and quiet for those who'd like to sleep. I had a lovely time here.

2nd time staying here: great location, spacious dorms. Wifi was a bit unreliable this time and wish the lounge stayed open past 11pm.

The hotel is 15 min walk from train stations. The breakfast is not good. The staff in not so friendly. They didnt have a map of de city town. The rooms are espaciuos and clean

I left a sandwich in the refrigerator because the lobby hall was locked when I left there.

It was a very nice and clean hostel, but they are currently doing construction in the lounge area outside of the kitchen. Also, it's really annoying to be kicked out of the lounge between 10:45pm to 7:30am. This area should be open 24/7.

Very near to the citycentre, the hostel is perfect to visit Bruxelles. Indeed, the bedroom with two beds and NO CLOSET is very very bad if you want to live in a small room with another person, and you have only one chair to put down him/her and your own clothes.

It's a good hostel. I did not have any problem. Expensive as everything in Brussels.

A bit far from city center. The shower was difficult to operate since it stops automatically every 10 seconds. Not enough toilets. And the hostel looked like it was under some renovation. While we stayed there, it was rather unpleasant since there were a few girls arguing outside our dorm room at 5 am. We were all waken up by that since the door was barely soundproof. Honestly, I would not want to stay there again.

Nice facilities, had a good time there. To the city it is about 10-15min walk.

You can't pay with credit card uder 100 euro. Also I had to sleep without the cover blanket because they were washing it. They told me that a girl was going to give me at 23, but nobody was there.

• 21st Apr 2014

Pillow cases were too small for the pillows. Toilet wasn't very good as it was too low and the sink was in another room together with the shower. Those were the only things to complain about, overall it was a nice stay! Would go again.