2GO4 Quality Hostel Reviews

Emile Jacqmainlaan 99, Brussels, Belgium

I stayed in a 14 bed dorm and I was very impressed. When I booked it I was thinking that it would be a horrible tight crammed space but this one has gloriously high ceilings, comfy bunk beds. They need to change the door though cause they bang when ppl go in and out. Great lockers and very clean all around. Showers clean but the water is on a time that u have to keep pressing till u are finished. Easy access to all facilities, sites and restaurants. I would definitely stay here again.

I really enjoyed my s stay at this hostel. They were painting tithe lounge area when I was that but they were more than happy to assist with any questions. The common kitchen were kept surprisingly clean and it was really close to a market to but food and cook yourself. I was in a mixed room and the roommates were friendly and we shared orUr experiences and Engadget we that been doing in the city. Would def recommend.

They close the lounge area at ten or eleven at night which SUCKS. You have to either go to your room or go into the city (or lock yourself in a bathroom stall with your laptop like I did). I've been in 20+ hostels and never had the lounge close that early. Really poor. The hostel is actually very nice despite this. There are ensuite showers and toilets in the 6 person dorm that were very clean and nice. I enjoyed the hostel very much despite the odd lounge closing time.

Dorm a little bit tiny (4-bed private), on the top floor of the building. A good location that allows you to walk around downtown and get back late at night.

Overall experiences was good. Hostel was always fairly clean, garbage was emptied daily. The room we had was a bit small and cramped and there were no lockers. They had a bag storage downstairs but didn't feel safe leaving anything valuable there. Location was ok, was a bit of walk from the train station, about 20mins, and it is about the same distances to any of the sights in Brussels. There was a common room and small kitchen downstairs.

this is nearly the worst in my trip ,first the service is very terrible,they force me to pay two day fee and the manage is very rude ,i don't know how it can be open wiz this kind of management

• 11th May 2014
  • China

It was bit noisy in the shower area which could be easily heard in our room(at the bottom floor).

Nice staff, and atmosphere.

Great place to stay in Brussels.

Good value for money, simple, but comfortable and clean room and bed. Not noisy at all.

• 6th May 2014

It's a good place to stay you nights, not to spend your days.

Common area and few other facilities were under construction at the time (May 2014) and it really spoiled the comfort and atmosphere.

The communal area was being renovated while we stayed there. Looks like it will be very nice when it's finished!

• 3rd May 2014

The hostel was really nice, the staff were very friendly, everything was clean, the location was very accessible ( right by Brussels-Noord ), and there were personal lockers in our room which was very nice. Overall our stay was very pleasant, I'd definitely go back.

Everything is fine except the thing that Common room & kitchen closing at 11 is really annoying. Guests have nowhere to stay after 11 except the room, which means who are not sleeping early could disturb those who wanna sleep. And also that means guests cannot eat after 11. You are closing an area that should be open 24 hours a day, and even worse is that you are closing it as early as 11.

I spent in 2GO4 Quality Hostel just one night, and I didn't like very much. The room was very small, with just a twin bed and a very small bathroom. No fornitures, no tables or hangs where to put clothes. The location is good, but the price per night is not cheap, also taking into account that the breakfast is not included and other hostels in the nearby may be found for lower prices.

Excelent hostel! I stayed for 3 nights and I feel really good!

• 28th Apr 2014

This hostel was very clean and spacious. The showers were nice an hot which was great, and the location indeed was very good. I was unimpressed by the staff however. There were so many people that needed something done at reception that the staff was rushed and impatient. The map was also terrible. Just one unclear printed page. This was a shame because there are maps for Brussels made by locals that are amazing. So if possible, get your hands on one of those.

Great place to meet people and VERY clean. Friendly, helpful staff. Right in the city center and has a fairly useful kitchen (I would have loved to be able to find a can opener but the knives were all right and I was able to put together a nice meal). They sell a variety of Belgian beers and all the lounge spaces are closed at night (after 11:30) which keeps things nice and quiet for those who'd like to sleep. I had a lovely time here.

2nd time staying here: great location, spacious dorms. Wifi was a bit unreliable this time and wish the lounge stayed open past 11pm.