2GO4 Quality Hostel Reviews

Emile Jacqmainlaan 99, Brussels, Belgium

They're definitely a nice clean hostel and could be loads of fun if they offered a bar. The common room is huge and the kitchen allows you to cook a mean meal. The wifi works all over even in the rooms.! Their free tour is definitely worth is. Our guy from Venezuela was very energetic and knew is stuff! Good hostel.

Very basic hostel. They don't take credit cards, no breakfast included, staff were average (not quite overly rude but didn't seem overly helpful either). It is being renovated, although there was no construction noise which was nice. It does it's job if you are just looking for somewhere to sleep close to the city centre but no atmosphere.

We had a pleasant stay at the hostel. Rooms are clean, there were even sinks in the room for convenience. Bathrooms are super clean as well, and there are even lifts to facilitate those with heavy luggage, surely a plus. Location is great, only a short walk to the station and 15 mins walk to the main attraction. Will stay here again if i have a chance to come back.

• 16th Apr 2014
  • Vietnam

so far from the north station...and the reception just open between 0730am and 11pm......so its impossible for you to check out early for the early flight or train. because of that..i almost miss my flight.

It was really really great!!!!!!^0^ Everything was perfect All of staff were really kind and nice to us. Specially osadomia(? Actually i cant remember his nameㅠㅠ) was so nice. The room was so clean If l have a chance to go to Belgium, i want to stay this hostel!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dont hesitiate to stay this hostel♥

DIrections to the hostel were clear, maps were readily available and information from staff members. It would be nice if the communal areas were open longer but in general a great place to stay!

The common room will be locked after 11pm, that is no access to the kitchen, TV and wifi. This is probably the only thing I found inconvenient about the hostel.

The location is pretty good and you get what you pay for. Our rooms were nice because there were no bunk beds and industry sized washrooms. The hostel was under construction the whole time and weird design.

This was kind of expensive but was worth it. Very good room with bathroom. Common room was amazing! Had hot drinks in the morning. The staff was the best, all of them friendly and willing to help. Very good located too. I would recommend this to everyone wanting to go to Brussels.

One staff member was very rude and short with guests. The others were very helpful.

• 7th Apr 2014

Very helpful staff, excellent location, bathroom inside the rooms, which are very clean and organised. I would gladly stay there again.

I arrived there early in the morning, really tired after traveling for more than ten hours, and I was able to check in only at 4pm. It was a little stressful. Also, the communal area and the kitchen are closed everyday at 11pm, which is not really good for me, but I understand they do that for safety reasons. Nevertheless, it is a good hostel, very clean.

The staff were very friendly and helpful when we had questions about the city. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. I had a great stay here!

As many people said in the comments, the hostel is under refurbishment, but it didn't represent a problem for me. On the contrary, it means that the hostel is brand new, with clean bedrooms, renewed and clean bathrooms. The facilities were really good, with private shower in the rooms of 4, and another two showers in every floor. The staff was very helpful and friendly when asking for directions, plus the hostel was easy to find. I'm sure when the refurbishment is finished it will be very good.

Adequate but not special. CONS: Apparently the kitchen and common room close at 11pm when reception closes. No one told me this so they tried to throw me out at 10:58 when I was having a snack after the movies. Hand soap containers were both empty so when I asked the receptionist for it to be refilled, he gave a half hearted look and and handed me an individual, mini bar of soap. PROS: Dorm room was spacious and I had my own locker. Walking distance to central

Not bad. Helpful staff. Printing out my tickets within few seconds. But it seemed to be in the middle of renovation downstairs and luggage room doesn't need you to prove who you are. A little insecure. With the guide in hostelworld, took me a while to find. Recommend everyone else google map it before you come

They were painting the stairs. It was like going up and down to use the bathroom. Not so good as I expected.

Two words: bed bugs. Additionally, the staff was relatively unhelpful, especially compared to hostels we have stayed at in the past. It took us 45 minutes to check-in and any other process (ex: printing boarding passes, checking out, getting information about restaurants) took forever. Not my favorite hostel.

amazing location, amazing roommates!! unfortunately no milk for coffee in the morning :(

• 31st Mar 2014

Our room had so many bugs in it and I couldn't sleep....the next morning had 5 huge bites on my legs and ankles. Horrible experience!!