2GO4 Quality Hostel Reviews

Emile Jacqmainlaan 99, Brussels, Belgium

The hostel is undergoing complete renovation. As I stayed there, the walls were being painted and the stairs weren't finished. I heard the sound of a drill at 8PM when I got there! The good side was that the room was brand new. I was supposed to sleep in a 10-bed bedroom but the hostel was overbooked and I ended up in a supposedly 3-bed bedroom, sleeping on a 4th mattress directly on the floor... paying 26€!! Not a bad night though but very expensive and bad value for money!!

Very good place to stay! Very clean and tidy! And all new! One of the best hostels i've stayed!

They are still underconstruction but nothing was uncomfortable. Showers and restrooms were clean and location was great. It was easy to go there from Brussel Nord, though i arrived there at night. Also easy to go to the city center.

I really this hostel!!!!! it's worth my money...Love Brussels!!!!!!

The room is clean, the location is very convenient, the staffs are super helpful. But maybe the experience I had in this hostel is just one night rare case, my roommate smoked in the room, people party till mid night and were drunk, making noises in the hall way even randomly knocking doors, I think it depends on who you stay with..

First staff who welcomed by an extremely helpful staff, willing to help and really friendly. I found the room (10 mix) big, warm and secure, as it needed a card to get acces to it and when inside we had a private lock, so I would recommend you to take a locker with you. Bed sheets white and very clean, mattress good, but the pillow was not that confortable, I mean, the hostel could offer a better one to keep a high standard. Kitchen small but enough. Location good! Shower excellent!

Location is excellent and the common area just great. The staff wasn't always very friendly but generally ok. Only the 6 bed dorm, where we stayed was really tiny. It had a bathroom but no ventilation system, so after taking a shower the tiny room was like a sauna.

so they are doing some renovations/painting, but they are very silent, it just smell paint but thats really it. Not as central as The Grand Palace, but it is still well located to many attractions Otherwise, the kitchen was nice to have and a big grocery store is 2 min walk from there. The staff was helpful. The atmosphere was super, I met lots of nice people there.

The lock to the ensuite bathroom was faulty for our dorm. Please get it fix. Apart from that, everything was good!

• 25th Jan 2014
  • Singapore

The room I was in had no locker, though it was a 4-bed room, so probably designed for a group of 4 with no need for extra security. Staff was really helpful, even though the rule "You loose your receipt, you loose your 10€ deposit" is nonsense.

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » last »