2GO4 Quality Hostel Reviews

Emile Jacqmainlaan 99, Brussels, Belgium

This is one of the bets hostels I've ever been. Very nice place, you can cook and there are some stores some blocks walking from this, There is internet and hot water. I recommend the place for sure.

Great Hostel, but there were lots of renovations at this time.... We only stayed one night, for this it was good. Near to the city (5-10min walk) but don't expect a big breakfast ;)

The room was clean, the Internet was good. Each bed has it's socket and small light. It might be a little bit overpriced for what you get. At least free towels could be provided. There was no space to keep clothes and other staff in the room.

The hostel is about 10 minutes walk from the north station (arrival of eurolines buses) and about 10 minutes walk to the center. It's an excellent location if you don't want to take metro all the time and if you arrive at that station. The hostel is very well organized and the room was excelent. They offer coffee making facilities in the morning, which really helped us. Nothing to complain.

Good wifi and secure rooms with lockers. Helpful staff. I would have rated the place 90% but there were a few issues with bed allocation - all beds had other peoples clothing on them (at 3pm when I arrived) but there were supposed to be 3 beds free. Had to wait a couple more hours to get a bed.

The breakfast is not really included. Only hot coffe/tea are for free, while to have some food you have to pay 1 euro for a gaufre, without any other choice.

• 8th Mar 2014

Undergoing a little bit of renovation, but overall a clean hostel in a good location. It's not a great people to meet people though.

Great hostel and great staff, very nice ubivation the only thing was that some parts are under construction

• 5th Mar 2014
  • Colombia

The room was a little small, but the staff and location were awesome!

It was an enjoyable stay because we were a group of 6 and we took a 6-room dorm, so it was like a private room to us. We found it clean and comfortable, and the maps that the staff provided were very useful.

It will be good If breakfast is provided. Surely, your hostel is not expensive and therefore it is acceptable. some privacy fixing should be provided, I don't want anyone see me when I am sleeping!

• 23rd Feb 2014
  • Hong Kong

This was my first hostel experience and it definitely set the bar very high for what a hostel should be like. The location was great, staff was extremely friendly and helpful, and I met some great people here. The rooms were very clean and quiet. There was some remodeling going on while we were here, which made the bathroom situation a little tricky, but that wasn't a big deal. This is a wonderful place to stay for a nice weekend in Brussels, or even for a longer stay.

The hostel is undergoing complete renovation. As I stayed there, the walls were being painted and the stairs weren't finished. I heard the sound of a drill at 8PM when I got there! The good side was that the room was brand new. I was supposed to sleep in a 10-bed bedroom but the hostel was overbooked and I ended up in a supposedly 3-bed bedroom, sleeping on a 4th mattress directly on the floor... paying 26€!! Not a bad night though but very expensive and bad value for money!!

Very good place to stay! Very clean and tidy! And all new! One of the best hostels i've stayed!

They are still underconstruction but nothing was uncomfortable. Showers and restrooms were clean and location was great. It was easy to go there from Brussel Nord, though i arrived there at night. Also easy to go to the city center.

I really this hostel!!!!! it's worth my money...Love Brussels!!!!!!

The room is clean, the location is very convenient, the staffs are super helpful. But maybe the experience I had in this hostel is just one night rare case, my roommate smoked in the room, people party till mid night and were drunk, making noises in the hall way even randomly knocking doors, I think it depends on who you stay with..

First staff who welcomed by an extremely helpful staff, willing to help and really friendly. I found the room (10 mix) big, warm and secure, as it needed a card to get acces to it and when inside we had a private lock, so I would recommend you to take a locker with you. Bed sheets white and very clean, mattress good, but the pillow was not that confortable, I mean, the hostel could offer a better one to keep a high standard. Kitchen small but enough. Location good! Shower excellent!

Location is excellent and the common area just great. The staff wasn't always very friendly but generally ok. Only the 6 bed dorm, where we stayed was really tiny. It had a bathroom but no ventilation system, so after taking a shower the tiny room was like a sauna.

so they are doing some renovations/painting, but they are very silent, it just smell paint but thats really it. Not as central as The Grand Palace, but it is still well located to many attractions Otherwise, the kitchen was nice to have and a big grocery store is 2 min walk from there. The staff was helpful. The atmosphere was super, I met lots of nice people there.

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » last »