2W Cafe & Hostel Reviews

73 Dirok-U-tid 1 Road, Tambol Taladyai, Phuket Town, Phuket, Thailand

Only here for a one night stop. Was clean and comfy. Can't comment on much else.

This is a great little hostel. We enjoyed our stay her a lot. Beds were clean and comfy. The bathroom was keep very clean. They staff were very helpful and friendly. The cafe is a great addition. If you're looking for somewhere to stay in Phuket this is a great choice. It's easy to find and there's lots of restaurants and shops around.

Poor facilities, not clean, cold showers but only a 10 min drive to ferry which was good.

Dear Adelaide We are apologised for any inconvenience caused while you were staying with us, at that time we were adjusting our space in the hostel preparing for some refurbishment which would start in September. This would make some area of our space untidy. Including our water heater system were removed for repair. Anyway thank you for your stay we will be more careful with our things around the hostel. this coming high season our hostel will be super cool. Best Regards May Owner

Very clean and helpful staff

The most wonderful, friendly staff I've found in Thailand! Gorgeous, cozy cafe downstairs and free DVD rental in a charming lounge area. I ended up extending my stay because I loved it so much! 5 stars!!

worst hostel I have stayed at and you can not trust the front desk to book anything for you. Screwed myself and two of my friends over and wasted an entire day.

Dear Jacob Thank you for your stay. We are apologised if any of our staff made a mistake in any services you've found we will take the careful investigate on this matter. Hope that you would accept our apologies. Feel free to contact us at our email. Best Regards May

Only stayed here one night on the way to Phi Phi, close to ferry dock with food stalls just down the street. The place itself was clean and staff was nice. No common room or anywhere to meet people but a nice place to stay if you're just passing through.

Only there for one night to get out of Phuket and on to Phi Phi. Good location to catch the ferry.

Spent two nights there going to and coming from phi phi

The staff was very friendly and accommodating, was very close to the ferry to the Phi Phi islands, but the room and common areas were very drab and plain. No decor or color anywhere, almost felt prison-like. I think they need to hire a decorator to add a little bit of color, art and/or plants and this place would be 100x better.

Only stayed for 1 night before going to phi phi. Great for what we needed, clean bathrooms, not a great area though but close to the pier to get the ferry

I cancelled my reservation due to changes travel plans and so cannot comment on the hostel

It's located in Phuket Town. Right on the center. In front of hostel is Robinson mall. 711 right behind the hostel. Near you can walk to phuket town monument. Right in front of the monument there is a nice coffee shop, The Circle coffee shop. Good ambience,nice coffee. And you can thai noodle restaurant, has a very delicious food and value for money. The hostel itself is average overall for me. Pier to phiphi is nearby.

• 24th Apr 2015
  • Indonesia

It's in downtown far away from Phuket nightlife area .So good for person who wants to spend time cool without any night parties. They have rooms on 3 floors but bathroom is only on one floor common for all.Should not be like this. Staff very good however they can't communicate very well in English but try to help always. Breakfast was good however it was not free.

Dear Vinay Thank you for your stay with us ! We apologize for all inconvenience caused while you were staying, at that time you've actually booked in the dorm room but since we were doing bugs treatment in the dorm room we're happy to upgrade you to the private room on 3rd floor our shared bathroom is only on the 2nd floor and that room you stayed was the only private room without bathroom on 3rd floor since we are maintaining the room that s the best solution that time pls accept our appolgies

clean and nice place! all staff were nice too!! love this place :)

• 4th Apr 2015
  • Thailand

Thank you so much girls ! Your review means a lot to us. it's short clearly stated the place. Since we've done treatments to the whole building and this year we will do the new stylish design to make the hostel fresh and new. So a lot more of excitements to come soon. We hope to have a chance to serve you again in the near future. 2W Team

We stayed in a private room and although they are a little tiny, they are very nice. Cozy might be a good word for them. The staff was very friendly and helpful (with recommendations and answering questions). The cafe downstairs is a nice touch and a good place to grab breakfast if you're having a lazy morning. Really great, quiet place to stay in Old Town, Phuket. Right next to a great massage parlour too (which had some of the cheapest prices we saw anywhere in Thailand). Enjoy!

After watching some films on the sofa in the communal area we soon found this hostel has a huge bedbug problem. They were on the sofa, in our beds, climbing up the walls and scurrying along the bed frames. We had to sleep downstairs in reception in an upright chair because there was no one to speak to at reception to move rooms/hostel. We got our money back but the staff were totally unapologetic and unsympathetic, and actually seemed to know about the problem already. Highly distressing stay.

Thank you so much for the informations and truly apologized about all inconveniences causes while you're staying with us. Please be informed that we are taking this problem very serious especially in the room you stayed since we've found out weeks ago and we thought we got rid of them all. Now we got the pest control company back and carefully check all entire place. Again we are apologize if any of our staff made you feel uncomfortable about how they handling the situations. Best Regards

I would never choose to stay in Phuket because of the other great options for islands, but if you have to, this is the best place to do it. I can't say enough about their facilities. Very clean, secure, modern, and friendly staff. The room are small, but are set up very cool. The price was right for me, and I wish that I could've has this type of hostel along the other stops on my trip. Stay here if you're in Phuket, you won't regret it.