2W Cafe & Hostel Reviews

73 Dirok-U-tid 1 Road, Tambol Taladyai, Phuket Town, Phuket, Thailand

Very nice and brand new hostel. The staff is very helpful.

Very cute and modern hostel with a great cafe below which make an amazing cup of coffee. Good aircon and felt very safe. Not much going on around the area but a good place to stay if coming from the ferry.

Only here for a one night stop. Was clean and comfy. Can't comment on much else.

This is a great little hostel. We enjoyed our stay her a lot. Beds were clean and comfy. The bathroom was keep very clean. They staff were very helpful and friendly. The cafe is a great addition. If you're looking for somewhere to stay in Phuket this is a great choice. It's easy to find and there's lots of restaurants and shops around.

Poor facilities, not clean, cold showers but only a 10 min drive to ferry which was good.

Dear Adelaide We are apologised for any inconvenience caused while you were staying with us, at that time we were adjusting our space in the hostel preparing for some refurbishment which would start in September. This would make some area of our space untidy. Including our water heater system were removed for repair. Anyway thank you for your stay we will be more careful with our things around the hostel. this coming high season our hostel will be super cool. Best Regards May Owner

Very clean and helpful staff

The most wonderful, friendly staff I've found in Thailand! Gorgeous, cozy cafe downstairs and free DVD rental in a charming lounge area. I ended up extending my stay because I loved it so much! 5 stars!!

worst hostel I have stayed at and you can not trust the front desk to book anything for you. Screwed myself and two of my friends over and wasted an entire day.

Dear Jacob Thank you for your stay. We are apologised if any of our staff made a mistake in any services you've found we will take the careful investigate on this matter. Hope that you would accept our apologies. Feel free to contact us at our email. Best Regards May

Only stayed here one night on the way to Phi Phi, close to ferry dock with food stalls just down the street. The place itself was clean and staff was nice. No common room or anywhere to meet people but a nice place to stay if you're just passing through.

Only there for one night to get out of Phuket and on to Phi Phi. Good location to catch the ferry.