2W Cafe & Hostel Reviews

73 Dirok-U-tid 1 Rd., Tambol Taladyai.Phuket Tow, Phuket, Thailand

As another hostel this is my second favourite one. I enjoy to spend my relaxing time there, with perfect staff, 2 girs everytime ready to be helpful and every question they try to answer and find a solution. Clean perfectly every day, shampoo and soap in the bathroom, good smell everywhere and aircon. Absolutely reccomend it!

Very friendly and helpful staff. Room was clean and nice.

• 28th Mar 2014

Very nice, clean and central place to stay. We even extended one more night! Everything looks new, our room had everything you will need, private bathroom is clean and I just LOVED the matresses! I spied into the other rooms (dorms) ...also very efficiant and simple, just what you need. The cafe serves very good coffee and if you like you can watch a movie with your fellow travelers. the owner May is super nice and helpful, also the rest of the staff.

Of all the places we stayed during our trip, this one was by far the best. We stayed for 4 nights & even if the rooms aren't the biggest, the atmosphere, the super helpful & nice staff totally compensate for that. The room had great airconditioning, the showers and toilets were always clean & were cleaned every day. It's located right next to the Old Town & at walking distance from the local bus station that runs to the different beaches for a fraction of the taxi price. Two thumbs way up!

Staff was very friendly and helpful. We could Even Take a shower before our fligt at Night. Though we slept in the smallest room ever without window and without anything to store your things except one Little chair. Ifo You don't mind this, go for it.

• 21st Mar 2014

Sarah :) Thank you so much ! you guys were great and we hope to have a chance to serve you again in the future. Friendly Regards 2W Team

The toilets and bathrooms are very basic and could be better, would have preferred full doors in the shower as compared to half doors. Staff were very helpful though.

Marilyn Thank you so much for the review. Hope you had a nice time in our place and enjoy the friendly services from all the staffs. We apologize for any inconveniences caused while you were here with us. We will try to improve all the facilities in a few months and keeping the good standard. Thank You 2W Team

Very friendly and helpful staff. Basic but clean and suitable for price. Rooms have A/C. Would stay again. Short distance walk to old town where you can get the bus to chalong bay and also the beaches. Transfer from Phuket airport in private taxi was 650 bhats. If you want to get a minivan which would be 150 bhats you had to form your own group at the airport, but many arrivals went to patong beach. Alternatively, if you arrive before 9pm the bus is another cheap option.

• 12th Mar 2014

Av very nice and cozy cafe down stairs, friendly and helpful staff and nice rooms with good air-con! Enjoyed my stay, out of four hostels I stayed at in Thailand, this was by far the best!

Really good place to stay!! Nice staff too !

The 6 bed dorm was far too tiny, there wasn't even enough space for 6 backpacks. Also, we were offered to get a pick-up from the airport, but when we arrived nobody was there to pick us up...

Nice tidy new hostel with great location and very friendly and helpful staff!

Excellent stay here, was only meant to stay for 1 night but stayed for 2. Facilities are excellent - all very clean. Great little chill out area with loads of films. The scrambled egg on toast is the best around! Only negative was that the rooms are on the small side - but not really an issue. Not in the touristy part of Phuket - which we quite enjoyed nice to spend a few days away from tourists and mingle with the local people. Excellent food and shopping just across the road!

Thank you for having us. Very clean and very pleasant hostel to stay in. Highly recommended!

It was a pleasure to have you guys with us, we will try to keep our standard with the friendly services to make our valued guests happy. Please feel free to visit us again anytime you like in the future. Good luck with everything. Thank you 2W Team

Really helpful and genuinely nice staff! Nice chill out place where you can have breakfast.

Thank you ! Our team were very happy to serve you guys and thank you for your stay we will keep up with all the good things we have also will push up our place to be better for all satisfactions. Thank you 2W Team

Best hostel in Phuket

Very short but super clear !!! Thank you guys. 2W Team

I enjoyed my stay at this lovely hostel. Very easy to get to from the pier via taxi. Yes, the room was tiny but it had all I needed (a comfy bed, cleanliness, air con and electricity). The staff were so helpful and friendly. I was recommended a tasty restaurant and given a map with clear directions of where I could go. They even arranged a taxi to the airport for me the next morning.

Lovely little hostel great if you want to be in the town (not beach by the beach but can get buses and taxis out easily) and explore from there, the staff are so friendly and helpful with bookings for tours and travel etc and it is beautifully clean and stylish and even smells amazing too! They have simple food, that was always executed perfectly and awesome huge smoothies, I returned to this hostel when I was back in Phuket and I always had a good nights sleep here :)

A Great quiet Place with very Helldunkel staff

Samantha ! Thank for the superb score !! We really enjoy having you with us. Hope to have a chance to serve you again in the future :) 2W team

This hostel was great! The staff were so lovely and welcoming. The room was small but has all you need. There are great common/hangout areas to meet other travelers and its nice and centrally located. Would definitely stay again!

Hi there ! Thank you so much for your stay, hope you had a great time in Koh Yao Noi. We hope to have a chance to serve you again in the future:) It was really nice to have you with us. 2W Team :)

We had such a great stay there, the stuff is overwhelmingly friendly and helpful and the atmosphere was really charming. The room was a little bright at night because of the street lights but we had sleeping masks ;)