2night Hostel Reviews

22 Szent Istvn krt, Budapest, Hungary

Very good location and very friendly staff! :)

Decent hostel. It is an apartment on the third floor of a buildind transformed into a hostel. Nothing really special about it. Kitchen only has a microwave, but coffe and tea are free. By the time we were there, only 1 shower was available.

It's cheap, but for Budapest there are nicer places for the same price, providing better location, and more amenities. It's very small and it was fairly empty for all three nights. Positives are that it was dark allowing me to sleep in very late. Really wasn't anything special, and I wouldn't stay again. Security was very touchy, the interior doors were frequently left open. The room I was given had extra traffic , in order to get to many of tbe other hostel rooms you walked through my room.