2night Hostel Reviews

22 Szent Istvn krt, Budapest, Hungary

We stayed one night and arrived really late. It's avery clean and quiet place where you can feel like in a big apartment. I liked it and it's very central.

The hostel was really clean and in such a good location - you have the Nougat train station and access to all the trams so you can get pretty much anywhere super quick. To get to the main train station is only a few stops away. I loved it. Only downfall was the lack of a real kitchen really, and there weren't any events or anything to get people in the hostel to know each other but I kinda get it because it's small so if you want a quiet place go here!

Location is good, central. Staff is friendly. But what I did not like , rooms are going through each other. People are coming ang going around and I could not sleep well. The floor is very old so you can hear every step. But overall value for the price is not bad. It is not cheap if you stay in a 6 bed room. I would expect better comfort.

The two young women at the reception was very kind to us and helped with directions, tickets and revervation for massage at the Gellért Thermal Bath.