2night Hostel Reviews

22 Szent Istvn krt, Budapest, Hungary

The hostel is in general good. But there are some negative points, like the bathroom was a catastrophy (especially the shower), it wasn't possible to pay by credit card and the Wifi didn't work properly. Considering the price aren't these negative points tolerable in my opinion. But in general it was a god stay and we felt all the time safe.

• 9th Aug 2014

Distinctly average.

We spent very nice time in Budapest. We lived in a big and comfortable double room (maybe it was a bit too loud). The hostel is near to the river and I really liked our night walks and watching bats flying around the roof of The Parliament. The staff was very kind and helpful.

If you travel long time, there is Laundry at hostel is a big chance ! :) Staff is very kind and helpfull. Plus hostel likes home :) Smart double rooms are very big. But there is a mistake about breakfast because it is not free but this is not important because there are many places around the hostel to have a breakfast. We liked so much atmosphere of hostel and staff

BEN! the best receptionist we ever met! "open minded" hostel: you pass through the six bed room to get into the four bed! that' s actually a great idea because you get in touch with all the guests and meet new interesting people!

I loved my stay here. Everyone working during my stay was incredibly helpful. I particularly enjoyed the company and help from their newest employee. I would definitely recommend it to my friends.