2night Hostel Reviews

22 Szent Istvn krt, Budapest, Hungary

This is a large dark building. I was attacked by a man in the elevator on the way in, the staff were incredibly unhelpful and I felt unsafe the entire night. Do not stay here.

• 1st Jan 2016

Good location. Our room wasn't ready at checkin time. Neither was another girls room. Hot water didn't work except in one bathroom. Had to wait in line while the staff showered. The room was huge and comfortable. If the staff were less lazy this place would be better.

We stayed one night and arrived really late. It's avery clean and quiet place where you can feel like in a big apartment. I liked it and it's very central.

The hostel was really clean and in such a good location - you have the Nougat train station and access to all the trams so you can get pretty much anywhere super quick. To get to the main train station is only a few stops away. I loved it. Only downfall was the lack of a real kitchen really, and there weren't any events or anything to get people in the hostel to know each other but I kinda get it because it's small so if you want a quiet place go here!