3 Bees Guesthouse Reviews

470 Moo2, Ao Nang, Krabi Ao Nang, Thailand

They overbooked the hostel so they set me up at The Leaf down the street which was incredible! I got really bad food poisoning and the cute owner kept coming to check on me and gave me medication and brought me food and drinks and whatnot. Would highly suggest staying at the Leaf. Was there 3 nights and had other people in the room for only 1 so I basically had a private room for the price of staying in a 12 person dorm

Beds were comfortable and air conditioner worked without issue. Bathroom could have been cleaner and didn't drain the best. Staff were helpful in booking tours and making sure we got to our destination, but they really pushed certain tours even when we wanted different activities. They do offer great discounts. The first room we were placed in didn't have wifi, but they offered us another where it worked fine. The walk to the beach is about 20-25 minutes with plenty of food and shops.

Far away from the beach, got a room inside the building (window to the floor), no restaurant (only for breakfast), everybody can walk in through the side door.

View all Krabi Ao Nang Hostels