3 Coins B&B Reviews

Via Dei Crociferi No. 26, int 3, Rome, Italy

When we arrived at the 3 Coins we were told that we had cancelled our stay, there was no room for us! I'm very surprised that you are now sending me a mail asking how my stay was! (If I had cancelled indeed you wouldn't have sent this mail). A local desk officer arranged (all by phone) an other hotel for us near the termini. We were thankfull for that despite the location further from the historical centre. What's left is a strong feeling of beeing deceived by your organisation.

• 5th Oct 2013

Excellent location - very clean - staff were friendly breakfast area was very small - Limited in choice

• 26th Sep 2013
  • Couple, 41+

From our experience staying at 3 coins I would say English speaking cliental seem to dominate, having a staff member there with a working knowledge of English would be a great benefit. The organization of check in was lacking. Also it's a B and B, Breakfast was pre made croissants.... every morning, a more fitting B and B style breakfast is needed to classify this place as a B and B. I will not be recommending this place to non Italian speakers.

Very good hostel, very good place, very good facilities. The staff is very nice.

I think we were unfortunate, as we were whisked away to another hotel for the first night, most don't mind but this one likes you to get there exactly when you say you will to let you in; tricky when backpacking. The owner waited for us outside the door and drove us to the separate hotel, we were worried this was a scam but luckily it was not. The breakfast and facilities were all very good and it's location so close to the Fountains of Trevi is exceptional, especially at this price!

My daughter and I spent 4 nights at '3 Coins B&B' and really liked the place. It is located in walking distance from many places we were planning to see, this was very important to us. The street itself is very quite and we didn't hear the noise of the busy city at all. The room was very clean and the bed was comfortable,we had a good rest there. The hostess Lucia was very friendly and helpful, we would like to send her our thanks. Julia.

• 4th Aug 2013

Lovely place, great value and great location! A nice little breakfast is included courtesy of Lucia, It would have been nice to have breakfast a bit later... especially after a long flight. We arrived late at night and our flight was delayed even further. The owner sent her husband out after midnight to let us in/give us the keys. He was very nice and carried our bags up 4 flights of stairs! After check out I was able to store my case at their friend's hotel near the station. Overall great!

When we arrived to 3 coins B&B there was no room for us although we had received a booking confirmation from Hostel World. We were told that the owner should have sent us an email informing us about that. But we had received no email and were of course really disappointed. We had to look for another place to stay on our own. For that fortunately we could use the hotels wifi. Hence our recommendation is to contact the hotel before your trip to make sure the room is booked.

Tanya was great. We would go there again.

• 1st Jul 2013
  • Couple, 41+

Great staff and amazing location. Everything was basic and nice, but room with shared bathroom was very tiny and cramped for two people with lots of stuff.

Tanya was so great to us! We really loved this place, though our room with a shared bathroom was incredibly tiny! The other people using the bathroom didn't keep it very clean with us, either. Our first night there, though, we had to stay in one of the bigger rooms, which was very spacious, big bathroom, and great wifi signal. Seemed like it'd be worth the extra money for a private suite.

Plus: Excellently friendly and helpful staff Minus: Very weak Wi-Fi connection