3 Ducks Boutique Hostel-Eiffel Tower

Fabulous 3843 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 3843 Total Reviews

16th Apr 2017

Great location and atmosphere. The bar attracts lots of locals so it's easy to meet Parisians.

• Mexico, Male, 31-40
13th Apr 2017

Good hostel overall. Check-in is at 14hrs which I believe it is a little late. The walk to the Eiffel tower and the closeness to the metro station is quite convenient. The neighborhood is very nice, you get the feeling of being a local and not a tourist. The bar has a nice environment at night and beer is not expensive for Paris. I only had one complaint, I was having n early flight to catch on my last day, and they took off my stuff from my bedroom without my consent which really bothered me

hello Thank you for your feedback. we are happy to hear you loved our facities nad amazing location.Sorry we had to remove your stuff from the room but the check out is 10:30am and other persons needed to checkin to the rooms. we had to remove your belonging to place incoming persons. No access to the rooms after check out time. Check in at 2pm is regular if tou consisder that check out is at 10:30am and that we have to clean efficently the rooms for arrivals.Its actually what you get from the majority of hotels anywhere .

8th Apr 2017
3.4

Arrived 10 am to, been told to check in 2 pm which was ok. Came back 2pm to get some rest. They gave me a bed in a dorm on ground floor, out side is a bar with very loud music ,no chance to sleep. I asked for a bed in the 1st floor instead, the told me the hostel is full and no chance for another bed. I asked to get back my money and find another place, they refused. Bar closes at 2 Am. Room was dirty with dirty linnen and walls.

• England, Male, 25-30
8th Apr 2017

Nice place- staff could have been a bit more friendly but this is Paris. Breakfast was fine considering it was free, the bar was nice and even though our bikes were chained up in the bar's smoking area it felt safe to leave them there. Would stay again.

hello Thank you for your feedback We are glad to read you appreciated your stay at the 3 Ducks. We look forward welcoming you back to proof how noce and helpful we can be;-) till than, we wish you great travels best regards 3 Ducks hostel team

4th Apr 2017

BEST. HOSTEL. IN. PARIS Actually best hostel I have been to in the world and I've been to 92 countries.

3rd Apr 2017
8.0

A lot of locals come to this bar so it can be really loud at night. Overall a cool place to stay with the outdoor patio. It was really clean and had a free breakfast. About 20 minute walk to Eiffel Tower through a safe part of town

Hello Thank you for your feedback.We are happy you enjoyed our facilities. We look forward welcoming you back in Paris Till than, we wish you great travels best regards 3Ducks hostel team

• Philippines, Male, 31-40
3rd Apr 2017

Had a great stay.

• USA, Male, 18-24
1st Apr 2017

Was good.

31st Mar 2017

Overall, a great hostel in a great location. A short metro ride from anywhere in Paris. Great atmosphere, as it's also a bar as well as a hostel, so there are always cheerful people around. Only thing is, if you want to make your own food, kitchen is very small and cramped. I would definitely recommend!

• China, Female, 18-24
31st Mar 2017

The surroundings are good and the facilities of the hostel is also very good. The location is very convenient, only 2 mins walking to the nearest metro station and about 25 mins walking to the city center. But it seems like that the receptionist is a little bit cold sometimes. But anyway, it is still a good hostel.