3 Ducks Boutique Hostel-Eiffel Tower

8.5
Fabulous 3964 Total Reviews

• England, Female, 25-30
18th Jun 2017

Wonderful, quaint place, lively but also private and secluded. Very helpful and professional staff directing me to where I wanted to go, loaning me shampoo and an adapter. Everything was clean and aesthetic. Lockers were a huge bonus and could fit a computer. Just wish it was a tad closer to the Eiffel Tower but still only 1 mile walk.

• beautifulsoul22
  • USA, Female, 25-30
15th Jun 2017
7.4

First time in Paris, location was nice and safe. Close to Eiffel Tower. If you are looking for nightlife, def NOT the area to be in lol There were a lot of locals there so I didn't get to meet many backpackers like I usually do. Rooms were a nice size but floor and bathrooms weren't that clean. Kitchen was small, no laundry in facility but there is one around the corner. I am used to hostels getting together and go out together but that didn't happen. Good for sleeping and going. Wifi sucked.

12th Jun 2017

This was a nice place to stay, within walking distance of the Eiffel tower. The staff is friendly and there are always people hanging out at the outdoor lounge area. We stayed in the 8 bed room and it was very nice. They offer free lockers!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
10th Jun 2017

Hostel was awesome, really easy to get to and to navigate around Paris as the train station is literally 20 metres away! Hostel staff were very friendly, and the breakfast was pretty good too! The rooms were stunning, very nice and clean and the beds were quite decent as well!

• jacobandrews116355
  • USA, Male, 25-30
10th Jun 2017

Great hostel with a fun bar right downstairs in the lobby. We got there the first night and realized we had booked the wrong day, they would have accommodated us if they had room but helped us find another hotel for the night. Everyone helped us navigate the city and suggested great places to visit. The hostel is very clean, in walking distance of great restaurants and the metro. Bathroom is right in your room and kept very clean. Nice quiet part of town so you get good sleep. Great overall!

HELLO Thank you for your great feedback it has been a pleasure to welcome you anyhow we look forward your next stay with us best regards 3 Ducks hostel team

7.4

So I got there and they told me I would have to change rooms after the first night. So I had to pack up again and then put my stuff in luggage storage and come back the next night to get settled again. Was not a great start to the trip. Kind of a pain if you ask me. The wifi was also completely terrible. You could barely load a website at any time of the day. The free breakfast was good but basic. The bar seemed to be mostly locals coming for cheap drinks so it didn't make for good meeting other

• Alexxvogel8628
  • USA, Male, 25-30
8.0

I liked the staff and the neighborhood is nice and safe. The hostel itself is in great shape. I don't feel its a great atmosphere to meet people unless you speak french. Everyone at the hostel speaks french to each other in there respective groups. Good spot though if you want air conditioned room. Only advice to management is put together something so travelers at hostel can meet one another and not feel like outsiders at the only communal area in the hostel. Stay dependent on experience u want

9th Jun 2017

they have bathrooms equivalent to room size, no idea why. Clean though. Beds make some noise. They have bar so makes it easy to hang out. Proximity with main city. Safe area.

• Colombia, Male, 31-40
8th Jun 2017
7.4

It is a decent place to stay for a few nights. I consider that €43 per night is pricey, but overall a nice place to stay for someone with no kids while in Paris.

7th Jun 2017

The only bad thing I can say about this place is that the rooms are very hot and you can't change the air conditioning yourself. Other than that, this place is wonderful!

hi Thank you so much for your feedback just a notoce, you can change the temperature or turn off the air con nest time ask us we will show you its extremely simple tll than, we wish you great travels best regards 3 DUCKS HOSTEL TEAM