3 Sis Bed and Breakfast Reviews

1 Soi 8 Phrapokklao Rd., T.Phasing, Chiang Mai, Thailand

Staff was amazing. I was beyond impressed with how helpful and friendly they were, the size and how clean the rooms were as well for the price. Will def be staying here when I go back to Chaing Mai

Have bikes to rent.

• 9th Jun 2014
  • Ecuador

AMAZING. Staff were beyond helpful and know all about Chiang Mai. I was sitting using a computer and one lovely lady came and moved a fan to stop me sweating without me even asking! Rooms cleaned and tidied daily. Lobby was beautiful. Great value for money. Definitely stay here if you can.

Incredibly professional and helpful staff throughout my stay. Everything about the hotel was amazing and perfect. Couldn't find a single negative thing to say. So glad I stayed at 3 Sis and would definitely recommend it to anyone.