3 Sis Bed and Breakfast Reviews

1 Soi 8 Phrapokklao Rd., T.Phasing, Chiang Mai, Thailand

Have bikes to rent.

• 9th Jun 2014
  • Ecuador

AMAZING. Staff were beyond helpful and know all about Chiang Mai. I was sitting using a computer and one lovely lady came and moved a fan to stop me sweating without me even asking! Rooms cleaned and tidied daily. Lobby was beautiful. Great value for money. Definitely stay here if you can.

Incredibly professional and helpful staff throughout my stay. Everything about the hotel was amazing and perfect. Couldn't find a single negative thing to say. So glad I stayed at 3 Sis and would definitely recommend it to anyone.

for the price go somewhere with a pool. Recommend the Rainforest Boutique Hotel amazing buffet breakfast and two tiered pool for cheaper price.

Very nice place, great location, very nice and helpful staff.

• 18th Apr 2014

We had a great stay here. The staff is great and very helpful. Thanks a lot!

Really nice place, very helpful staff. A pleasure to stay

This place is a treasure to find in busy Chiang Mai city. The rooms, lounge/ foyer and restaurant were lovely, with charming lounge and ponds to make a peaceful retreat. The staff were amazingly helpful - all the time@. We could not fault this place. The coffee was great, and we would stay here anytime and tell everyone to do the same. Enjoy!

• 29th Nov 2013

Excellent place, great value for money.

Good location, clean room and friendly staff

If you like the combination with five stars hotel and excellent youth hostel, you should choose it surely.

We had a wonderful time at Three Sis. Breakfast overlooking the Wat was a nice treat. We even splurged and got foot massages in the lobby - arranged by the hotel at a fair price. The room was clean and conveniently had a mini fridge. Nice firm beds, hot shower, great location... What more could you want?

• 25th Jul 2013

Such a quaint and lovely spot. Located in the heart of Old Town, you can wander the streets and run into endless temples, coffee shops, and massage parlors. Breakfast staff were always attentive and friendly. Room was perfect for 2 people and I loved the elephant pillows and Thai feel. Would definitely recommend!

This place is magnificent! I have been to hotels not as nice... Friendly staff in the middle of town... And the most beautiful relaxing garden... Highly recommend!!

3 sis was a cozy, welcoming guesthouse. The lobby is very lovely and the staff is friendly and helpful. The free breakfast is pretty tasty too...I enjoyed the fruit and yogurt. The rooms are spacious and very clean, although the shower left a little to be desired by way of water pressure. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here and thought the location was great. Try the French restaurant down the block - it was awesome! I would recommend staying here and would stay here again.

The staff was amazing. Helped arrange tours, taxi's, and had excellent resaurant suggestions. The hotel was beautiful and conventient. You could easily spend a day just walking the area around the 3 Sister's. Would go back again.

Excellent hotel: Perfect, central location in Chiang Mai across from a gorgeous temple, luxurious atmosphere, impeccably clean, and excellent service! The staff were professional, friendly, and fantastic hosts. Highly Recommended! Thank you, 3 Sis!

The hotel was very nice : atmosphere was very warm , every one very friendly , the rooms were nice and very clean . So , we were very happy to be there . If some day i come back to Chiangmai i will go to the 3 Sis again !!!

• 23rd Apr 2013
  • Austria

The 3 Sis was excellent in many ways and we would definitely recommend it to friends

• 31st Mar 2013

I loved the stay there, all the staff was very helpulf and friendly! Thanks for everything!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4