36 ROOMS Berlin Kreuzberg Reviews

Spreewaldplatz 8, Berlin Kreuzberg, Berlin, Germany

This place has potential to be a really cool hostel. The location is close enough to a metro station to make it accessible but if you are uncomfortable with being approached by strangers to buy things then this area is not for you. It has a cool vibe inside and the staff were really nice, but the rooms and beds leave something to be desired. And the washrooms are below average in cleanliness in my opinion. For the price you can stay at a nicer hostel with better location and facilities.

Really cool old building ( though there is a lot of stairs and no elevator) off of Goerlitzer Park. 5 minutes from the u-bahn with really clean facilities. you can smoke in the stairwell, and we had a toke out our 4th story window, go to Goerlitzer park for smoke. Great experience here, would recommend!!

I have booked this hostel because of its good location and low price without previously checking any reviews. Then I read reviews and was horrified reading that this place has rude staff and dirty rooms. I wasn't bother to change so I checked in with my own pillow just in case. I have to say that my exparience was opposite. I had private double room. Room was simple but sunny with very comfortable double bed (not two single put together) with fresh clean sheets. Staff was nice and helpful.

• 27th Sep 2014

It was very dirty i had food on my blanket ...and blood Stains...!!! The toilet is very far ! And the kitchen is Beyond horrible .

• 22nd Sep 2014
  • Czech Republic

Good place, easy to meet other backpackers, good location, loads of bars and places to eat and clean. The nearby station has a few bad characters, could be intimidating to some people, but i never felt unsafe. People smoked alot in the stairwell which meant you could smell a lot of smoke in the building, something i personally hate.

• 22nd Sep 2014

Bedding were very bad.

It was ok overall, facilitity rooms were a bit cold, there was not even paper or something at the sinks to dry your hands... At least the building is nice and the hostel is well situated, it's really ok if you don't have to high expectations.

Cool place to stay in a cool neighborhood.

quiet. private room really not worth the money. dirty sheets. good location.

• 8th Sep 2014

Hostel is centrally located in the heart of Kreuzberg, Berlin's hippest neighborhood. When we arrived, we were greeted by the staff and were allowed to leave our baggage before check-in time, no problem. I stayed there in a private room at first and then in a dorm bed, and for both experiences, everything was super clean and organized. Right next door to a great cafe and the park. I enjoyed my stay and would recommend it for anyone looking to stay close to the cool shops, restaurants, etc.

Wifi needs improvement.

• 31st Aug 2014

Hostel was nice and clean and the staff on the first 2 days were friendly. Only complaint is we were told we could have a late check out when requested as the room wasn't booked for the next day, but that didn't happen and we had to rush to pack and leave without time to even have a shower!

• 11th Aug 2014

Stayed in a single room. Nice clean room, comfortable bed. No noise. Value for money. :-)

• 4th Aug 2014
  • Finland

I'm coming back ASAP

• 2nd Aug 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Loved the hostel, only thing that didn't worked was the WiFi on the 4th floor.

For 16 Euros a night, I can't really complain, but the bed mattresses were pretty much flattened and the floors were filthy. Otherwise, I met plenty of people and receptionists were helpful enough and the hostel itself is within walking distance of the best nightclubs in the city.

Good hostel to meet people

There was no climatization so the room got uncomfortable. There were several showers and bathrooms, adequate for our floor. The atmosphere was good. The place was good to go out because there was always a lot of activity around. Although there were a lot of stairs, being high up is good because of the noise from the street.

This hostel was nice and cosy. The location was not exactly Kreuzberg but there were some cosy bars nearby.

I loved it!! It was very clean and everyone (both including the staff and the guests at the moment) were really friendly and pleasant to be around!! It makes you feel at home, even the shared bathrooms are big enough so there's never any waiting, everyone greets you politely and the workers are always willing to help you out with directions/info or whatever else you need!! A+

• 25th Jul 2014