36 ROOMS Berlin Kreuzberg Reviews

Spreewaldplatz 8, Berlin Kreuzberg, Berlin, Germany

Very nice hostel with good atmosphère well located in the cool area of kreuzberg.

it was a very pleasant experience...i will come back!

• 23rd Mar 2015
  • Spain

The best choice for 2015! :) Nothing to complain, but someone ate food we left in fridge :), but this is not the hostel thing :)

• 12th Mar 2015
  • Poland

First staff can't really speak German so they explained us everything in English. Rooms were terrible as well (it was 4 bed dorm). Beds looked liked 50 years old, the sheets were dirty and the smell of the room was just disgusting. There were no doubts that we won't stay in the room so we asked to give us the money back. The worst hostel experience of our lives!

It was very noisy in the hostel and I had difficulties sleeping while there was always something going on and people drinking until late in the morning. For good night sleep this is not the place to stay. The couple of guys at the reception desk were friendly and very helpful.

• 20th Feb 2015
  • Finland

A very normal hostel. The wifi isn't very good in the rooms, but other than that I have no complaints.

The facilities are all quite old. The bunk bed is so low that we can't seat in the lower bed, only can lay down. Hostel is located in an area famous for hippie and young people, yet it doesn't give me a feel of safety on my first night there. During the day I feel safer though. If you want to stay here, please note it's not in the central Berlin, it's the suburb area. For people who are young and like partying, maybe it will be a good place.

The locations is too poor, is near a point of drug dealers, so be aware, the price that I paid was good enough, the showers and toilet was a little bit confused they signals of male and female was almost impossible to see.

Perfect for a party-oriented weekend trip or even a slightly longer stay. Great nightclubs situated within walking distance. Lidl is close aswell.

It was a pleasant stay, nothing to complain, clean rooms, nice staff, great location.

• 4th Dec 2014
  • Turkey

I stayed in one of the single rooms for 2 nights. The room was private, which is what I wanted for this trip; I barely bumped into anyone while exiting and entering the hostel and going to the toilet/showers. The room was clean and airy with the only noise coming from outside. If I had wanted more of a 'community' feel I probably would have stayed in a larger hostel as most of the people staying here already seemed to be in groups.

• 10th Nov 2014

I stayed in a 8 people room. The bathroom was a mess and the beds and mattresses are in really bad shape and dirty. The aspect of the hostel make you think like it is abandoned.

This hostel had a really awesome atmosphere in a stellar location. When I walked in there was a bunch of people chilling on the stairs and they all welcomed me in. I also left one of my bags in one of the washrooms that was open to the rest of the floor and I came back the next day and it was left untouched which was awesome. Everyone was very friendly and helpful, I would definitely come back next time I'm in Berlin.

This place has potential to be a really cool hostel. The location is close enough to a metro station to make it accessible but if you are uncomfortable with being approached by strangers to buy things then this area is not for you. It has a cool vibe inside and the staff were really nice, but the rooms and beds leave something to be desired. And the washrooms are below average in cleanliness in my opinion. For the price you can stay at a nicer hostel with better location and facilities.