36 ROOMS Berlin Kreuzberg Reviews

Spreewaldplatz 8, Berlin Kreuzberg, Berlin, Germany

If you want to stay at hospital from 19. Century, this hostel will be good for you!! They work for only money. I don't suggest you..

There was a big group in the hostel and a little confusion about who is in which bed... I got to reception: "Hey all beds in 108 are taken, so where is my bed supposed to be." receptionist: "cant be. Just pick one... ahhh, wait a moment, you said 108? you are in 208..." at check out: "You are sure you stayed in 208? I cant find your name there..."

• 10th Apr 2014

Wasn't the greatest places that we've stayed but you get what you pay for. Not very clean, the staff isn't too friendly.

super friendly! loved the building and the rooms were comfortable

Brilliant hostel. Bunks were super comfy, had great sleeps except on Saturday night, a lot of bangs from doors slamming as people are going out, otherwise great. Hot, powerful and clean showers. Me an my friend loved the Karl Marx cafe next door, brilliant way to start day off with amazing breckfasts and coffee. Great communal area and kitchen, met lots of like minded people and shared loads of tips on Berlin. Not a party party hostel, but the party is on your doorstep. I would stay here again!

Yes to this hostel and yes to Berlin!

• 8th Mar 2014

Little bit noisy in the rooms at night... The reception is separeted from them and they can not check the behaivour.. But the rest very good

• 8th Mar 2014
  • Spain

I got bedbugbites in this hostel and I never got any refund! I had pain and I had to pay for medicine! The hostel is also dirty and all in all Im angry and disappointed :(

Good and cheap hostel :)

I am nicely surprised. This hostel is well looked after and spaicious. The area is fun on the day time. The staff is supi friendly and tryrs to comunicate in different languages. I would recomment it as well ad return.

I really liked the wooden flors! :-) I think that the cost of linen should be incuded in the price of the room...

• 24th Feb 2014
  • Poland

Very nice building. Mattress covers need replacing.

It was okay to stay one night but the shower and the toilet was very uncomfortable. I almost showed my naked body to strangers when I tried to change clothes after shower. Some jackasses might book this hostel after reading my comments.

Enjoyed my stay here. Clean and warm, just what I needed:)

• 1st Nov 2013

Nice place, very easy to access if you use the underground theres a station right beside the hostel. There's a Lidl and a McDonalds very near to the hostel which was ideal. Wifi was sufficient, showers were pretty average and flooded the floor when they were used. Bunks were ok but not the best and the pillow was rubbish. Staff were great and very helpful. The Kitchen was AMAZING!!!! I would stay again