36 ROOMS Berlin Kreuzberg Reviews

Spreewaldplatz 8, Berlin Kreuzberg, Berlin, Germany

This is the worst hostel I have seen after be in nine other countries on this trip. Terrible location, I never felt safe. I checked out without ever actually staying a night and moved to a different hostel.

No internet connection, no lift,not so good neighbourhood, expensive for small rooms, you have to walk the stairs, not so really enough staff, for me location very close to my event. I booked the last moment otherwise would have chosen a more suitable hostel. Loud speaking members next rooms at night that wake you up .

the best location. next to the best clubs and a nice great park to relax. the beds were very nice for the cheap price you pay. nice staff and fast wifi. really recommend this place. especially if you want to go out a lot. you get a key and get in whenever you want. next to a lidl (supermarket) and metro station and a lot of little food restaurant. both cheap and expensive.

Bummed that wifi did not work in my room.

• 17th May 2015

DO NOT STAY HERE. After years of traveling the world, and staying in countless hostels, I have to say this was possibly the worst. The area is dodgy. The staff are so rude, so incompetent, in fact nasty people (especially the guy on reception) - they all look like heroin addicts. Bathrooms disgusting. Not cleaned for 2-3 days!?! Zero atmosphere. Wifi doesn't work in rooms (she even told me this at check-in), works intermittently in lobby. Dirty sheets. Noisy. Gross. Horrible.

A very good hostel overall. The staff were friendly and nice. The atmosphere was also good too. Would definitely come back and recommend this hostel to my friends.

Well located, rooms are good, the kitchen just has very few stuff and also you are able to use that in a very weird schedule, for few nights it is not bad.

Lovely Hostel surrounded by great little cafes and just a walk from the station! I really liked the vibe of the place and the staff were really helpful in suggesting where to go/ helping with trains and all of that. I would recommend for anyone visiting Berlin!

• 4th Apr 2015

Overall this could be a nice place but the wifi didn't work outside of the lobby area despite there being a connection for each floor. The staff weren't willing to investigate this. Some staff were very helpful, some appeared dead behind the eyes. No soap in the bathrooms, the key wouldn't work in the outside door and the kettle and taps were both broken in the kitchen. In our room, the ceiling light was so dim it made no difference because two bulbs were out.

• 3rd Apr 2015
  • Scotland

Very nice hostel with good atmosphère well located in the cool area of kreuzberg.

it was a very pleasant experience...i will come back!

• 23rd Mar 2015
  • Spain

The best choice for 2015! :) Nothing to complain, but someone ate food we left in fridge :), but this is not the hostel thing :)

• 12th Mar 2015
  • Poland

First staff can't really speak German so they explained us everything in English. Rooms were terrible as well (it was 4 bed dorm). Beds looked liked 50 years old, the sheets were dirty and the smell of the room was just disgusting. There were no doubts that we won't stay in the room so we asked to give us the money back. The worst hostel experience of our lives!

1 2 Next » last »