360 Hostel Barcelona Arts&Culture Reviews

Ronda Sant Pere 56, Principal, 08010, Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain

Great, fun hostel! The location was excellent and the staff was friendly and helpful. Very happy with this hostel.

Best Hostel experience I've had so far! I loved the staff and the environment a lot. Met lots of great travelers thanks to the lovely activities they have planned in the evening. Everyone as so friendly and welcoming.

• 3rd Apr 2015

The staff was great!! They were all very friendly and were very welcoming to the hostel. Apologies in advance for not remembering names, but the lady at the front desk was great. Julia from Italy was a gem. My main man with the great mustache was awesome on the pub crawl. And on that note... they hooked you up at night. Free drinks and a free pub crawl. They even got us into the clubs for free. Excellent stay all around and I'd recommend it to everyone. I'll be seeing you guys soon!

• 2nd Apr 2015

Thanks for your visit! We're really glad that you enjoyed all our free activities and our nice staff =). We'll be waiting for you! Safe travels.

I liked the Hostel so much! the peple who work there is awesome... WC and Showers were not so clean that was the only thing i didnt like... the made drinks for us (for free) and then all of us went to a bar together. i recommend it so much! :D

We're glad that you liked the hostel and the free drinks and activities. Hope to see you soon!

We really enjoyed our stay at 360 Arts and Culture! Location is one metro stop from La Rambla, staff are so great! Individual powerpoints for each bed and good working wifi. Great vibes here, but difficult to sleep anytime before midnight as it's quite loud.

Do not look anywhere else! Best hostel I've ever stayed in! Never wanted to leave. ¡Todo era perfecto! No puedo imaginar un mejor hostel en todo el mundo.

Thank you so much! Muchísimas gracias! Nos sentimos más que halagados y nos alegra mucho que lo hayas disfrutado. Nos vemos la próxima!

This was the best hostel on my Europe trip so far. The hostel was centrally located, the staffs were helpful, TONS of free events. Their resources are super good so you can enjoy Barcelona in the best way whether you are staying there for a week or just a few days. Daphne was really friendly and kind, answering my every question. Gucchi is always cheerful, nice and extremely thoughtful to the guests. I feel at home and I wished I could stay more. I was actually sad leaving this place and Barca.

I loved this hostel! It is homey and the staff are so friendly. During my weekend stay they cooked two free dinners for the guests and had free sangria!

The hostel is our home, and we're like a family, so for us is really nice to know that you felt the same way. We hope you enjoyed our meals! =)

I had been having a tough day and wasn't feeling very good but as soon as I got to the hostel I felt much better. Agustin was amazingly helpful and friendly and turned my mood right around. He showed me around and we chatted about our backgrounds. He helped me with all the info I needed and even a bit extra I wouldn't have thought to ask for. Really nice place and some super nice staff. Thank you guys! Liam

We're really glad that the hostel and our staff change your mood for goos! Is good to know that all our recomendations were good and usefull. Take care and see you next time!

This hostel was amazing!! I came five hours before check in time due to an early flight and I was able to store my luggage and use the facilities until I could officially check in. The staff that was working the front desk when I arrived was really friendly, gave me a map and showed me all the places Barcelona had to offer. The whole place was also really clean all the time!! I actually enjoyed the showers! there are plenty of computers and printing is FREE!! Also the location was perfect!

We're really glad that youo enjoyed your stay here, hope to see you back soon! Safe Travels!

Most of the staff were customer-friendly. One staffer, Sami, was exceptionally helpful and a delight. He gives your hostel a very good name. Way to go. I would definitely recommend this to my friends.

• 22nd Mar 2015

We're glad that you liked the hostel and our staff!! And thanks for recommending us!

The showers were a pain to use and not that clean. but other than that it's a good hostel. I was a little worried each time I had to climb up to my top bunk though, felt like I was going rip it off it was so wobbly.

We're sorry that you had this experience with our facilities, we've designed the hostel to be comfortable, easy to use and easy to clean, one of the most important things for us. We hope you come back to visit us and for sure we'll get you a bottom bed and will ask you for suggestions to make the hostel more comfortable for everyone. Safe travels!

Really new and clean modern place. It can be hard to find but the location is amazing - close to shops and Arc of Triomf. Staff were super friendly and Pub crawls were a great way to meet new people and fall in love with Barcelona. Recommend.

Thanks for your visit!! We're really glad that you enjoyed your stay here! See you next time M!

I had an amazing stay at 360 Hostel Arts and Culture! The staff and hostel are very generous and friendly, the facilities were clean and spacious, and the location is super convenient. The atmosphere at the hostel is very laid back and making new friends form all over the world was easy.The hostel staff is present 24 hours and everyone gets individual lockers so the hostel is very secure. 360 Hostel goes above and beyond the level of any hostel I've been to before, I'm definitely coming back! :)

Thanks!!! We're happy that you enjoyed your stay and our birthday party! =) See you and your friend next time. Safe travels!

360 arts and culture is by far one of the best hostels I've stayed at! All the facilities were great, especially the kitchen and the bedrooms. The best part of the hostel is the the atmosphere, all the staff are incrediblely friendly and fun! Every night there was something for the guests to do which made meeting people very easy. I am definitely coming back, hopefully soon!!!

• 17th Mar 2015
  • ElsieFish

Thanks for staying with us! We're glad that you had a good time here with your friend. Hope you find your place in Europe! ;). Safe travels and see you next time!

Great hostel! And seriously the best staff ever!

Thanks!!! Enjoy Granada! Hope to see you back in April! =)

Great hostel with awesome activities in the evenings! Lovely staff, huge rooms and very clean. Big common area and very nice kitchen. The lockers make quite a lot of noise when you put stuff in them as they're metal but they're massive. You can easily fit a large suitcase in there. Overall one of the best hostels I staid at so far, if not the best.

• 16th Mar 2015
  • Belgium

Best hostel I've ever stayed at. Everything was clean, the location was perfect and the staff was unbelievably helpful, friendly and accommodating. I can't wait to visit again.

• 11th Mar 2015

I highly recommend Arts & Culture Hostel a great place to stay in Barcelona. You can not ask for better. It was so clean and rooms are very spacious and comfortable. That was my second time to stay there. The staff is very friendly, specially Mr. Gucchi was a wonderful staff person always ready to assist with a smile. He is very professional and passionate to his work.

• 5th Mar 2015
  • India

We're really happy that you liked our place as to come for a second time! =) =) You're always welcome to visit us. Take care and see you the for a third time!

My stay at this hostel was great. The staff were very friendly and helpful. I would recommend this hostel anyone because it is value for money and would stay there again. I give the hostel 10 out of 10. The service is excellent!!!!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6