360 Hostel Barcelona Arts&Culture Reviews

Ronda Sant Pere 56, Principal, 08010, Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain

Staff were awesome fun. Lots of organised activities made ot very easy to meet people

Lots of organised activities and brilliant communal areas makes it very easy to have a good time and meet lots of people

We're glad you liked our spaces and made new friends here! =). See you next time!

Really nice place! Helpful staff, lot of activities organized (we went to a photo exhibition!), big rooms and common areas. Definitely recommended :)

We're really happy that you enjoyed your stay. See you next time!

The hostel is very organised. Much cleaner than any hostel I have stayed at which is many. Had a two week layover in Barcelona before heading home and this was very comfortable and warm. Grocery store across the street with everything you need for those travelling on a budget. A cool kitchen to cook anything you need. One thing is some guest don´t clean up their dishes which is annoying for other guest. The staff ends up cleaning constantly. This makes their job hard, Makes me sad to see this.

Thanks J for your review! We wait for you to have free Paella tonight if you're around!!

Really friendly and helpful staff. Good location. Great atmosphere. It can be loud at night but it's barcelona, you shouldn't be in bed until 6 am anyway. The bathrooms could use some maintenance, I got stuck in the shower briefly because the lock was rusted.

This Hostel is amazing!!!! It is just 5 minutes from the center of Barcelona in an area full of shops, places to eat and the Arc of Triomf. The Staff are very kind and they'll always try to help you in whatever you need. The beds are so confortable and they have awesome lockers which work with the same room-key!!! The day i went they offer pasta for free and then they made a night out which was amazing!! I definitely come back in that Hostel!!! Thank you guys for make it fantastic!!

Definitely this was the most good hostel i've been! Comfortable, quite, really good atmosphere. All was perfect, clean, security, near to metro station and the centre, good shower, good room, good everything. The staff is incredible and the location amazing. I will definitely return!

• 6th Jan 2015

Thank you! We are waiting for you to return! =)

I don't understand why the shuttle taxi is 3 euros extra than others. I paid 12 Euros then the rest is 9 Euros. Kind of unfair for me. Maybe they should give every bed a curtain to have a peaceful night.

• 5th Jan 2015
  • Malaysia

Hi J! The Shuttle taxi is an external service that you can hire here, in their terms and conditions explains that for extra luggage the amount is higher. We are sorry that you feel is something unfair. We'll give a thought to the curtains. Thanks for leaving a review and hope to have you some time again.

Excellent location, very close to Arc de Trionf and Urquinaona subway. Great atmosphere, friendly staff. Very nice place to stay. I'll recommend it to all my friends. Thanks guys!

• 2nd Jan 2015

Thank you for coming and recommend us to your friends!! See you next time!

I couldn't have been more comfortable here! The beds were great and the lockers very convenient. Bathrooms were always available and clean-shower was great. Good wifi and very nice kitchen. The staff was absolutely amazing and felt more like friends than workers but were great at their job. Very chill vibe-easy to relax. Super convenient location. I will definitely stay here again! Peace and Love, thanks 360

We're really glad you were comfortable here! =). We'll see you in your next visit to Barcelona! Safe travels!

Fun place, would have been nice to know there were two 360 Hostels across the road from each other though!

• 28th Dec 2014

Next time we'll show you the other 360 across the road and introduce you all the staff there... Did you do any of the activities we share with the other hostel? Hope to see you soon!

This was an awesome hostel. The atmosphere was great and the staff was amazing! Whenever I come back to Barcelona I will certainly stay here!

A little bit too noisy, it is not hostel fault, but guests careless of people in the dorms.. Bathrooms should be cleaned more often, during the day..

We're sorry about the noises of other guests, we have free earplugs for this kind of situation. In your visit the hostel was completely full, so we're having more cleaning staff in these kind of dates. Thanks for your review! We hope to see some time in the future!

Excellent location, walking distance from the Urquinaona subway and Plaza Catalunya. Rooms and lockers are secured by card. The only problem I had was noise, my room was next to the common area and I had the bad luck of some guitar aficionados giving a concert to a crowd of guests.

One of the best hostels i have stayed in, in the world! Everything is excellent! Atmosphere and meeting people is excellent.

It was a very nice hostel with a great location. I actually recommended it to my friends. There is only one thing I thought could have made it better. Maybe a big sign somewhere noticeable outside would help locate it better. I just feel like its hidden in the city and its hard to find. Everything else is truly wonderful.

Really good, the most good hostel i've been. Thanks for everything, Clean, security, near to metro station. good staff, good shower, good room, good everything. Congrats!

Very cheap in comparison to other hostels. Very good location and services.

Best hostel ever! Very well located, clean, excellent staff, great atmosphere, big common spaces, nice rooms... all perfect! I highly recommend staying there. Thanks a lot guys for this nice experience!

The hostel is pretty good, excellent location, all staff are very kind, helpfull and friendly.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6