360 Hostel Barcelona Arts&Culture Reviews

Ronda Sant Pere 56, Principal, 08010, Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain

Average hostel, nothing amazing nor terrible about it. Cooking facilities seem pretty good but what's the point when you can eat tapas in the street for the same price anyway

We hope you had a good time here in Barcelona, our big kitchen and facilities are an excuse for people to meet people =). We hope you made new friends in the hostel. Safe travels!

The best hostel that i've ever been

• 23rd Aug 2015

My least favorite hostel of the 9 I've been to so far. Luckily, I only book one night at a time so it was easy to switch hostels for my second and third nights. The bathrooms and showers were inconvenient and not clean. The vibe was very judgmental. It is the only hostel I've been to where everyone seemed scared of each other. And to top off my bad experience, I had to pay 2 euros to store my bag for the day.

We're happy to be in your favorite list of hostels, although we are on the bottom of that list =(. In your next visit we'll discount the charge for the storage and invite you a drink. We hope at least that you enjoyed the free drinks, the free salsa lesson and the free entrance to the club of the night you stayed with us ;). Hope to see you again soon! Regards and safe travels!

Really lovely hostel! Easy to find, fantastic staff, nice clean room, kitchen, showers and bathroom! Only downfall is kind of bad wifi strength and a little way from the main parts of Barcelona city like Las Rambla.

• 16th Aug 2015

I loved my stay at 360. Great atmosphere, awesome staff, and a ton of convenient amenities. Highly recommend

• 16th Aug 2015

We're really happy that you had a great time here!! Regards!

Good atmosphere, roomy and clean kitchen. Great system with key-card for the room also working for the locker. The staff arrange different activities at night - great for meeting and interacting with the new people.

• 13th Aug 2015
  • Denmark

Thanks for your visit! We're glad that you liked the hostel and activities!

They are amazing. Everything is wonderfull, especially hostel staff. I like them so much because they are perfecto

• 10th Aug 2015
  • Turkey

Although I have stayed at many hostels throughout my travels that I have also enjoyed; this is my first time acknowleding such a great staff and enjoyable hostel . Lila , Daphne , and Cristina (along with all the other 360 staff ) all went above and beyond to make my stay in Barcelona a highlight in my travels. Being that Barcelona has so much to offer it was nice to have so many activities offered to better experience such a dynamic city. Thanks for such a great time 360 hostel.

• 7th Aug 2015

Thank you for your visit and we're more than happy to know that you enjoyed your experience with us!!! Take care and safe travels!

There is seriously nothing they could do better. This hostel is doing it right. 10/10 will come back when in Barcelona.

Thanks for your visit, your review encourage us to keep doing what we do!! See you in your next visit!!! =)

Superb staff-- very helpful in making online purchases for tickets to local attractions, boarding pass printing, and suggestions for things to do. Staff exceeded my expectations. They do your laundry for you! Excellent location near the arc de triomf and placa Catalonia I enjoyed my stay here. Staff are friendly and set the tone for other visitors. I met some nice people here. I would recommend it and would like o stay here again. Take the stairs, not the elevator.

• 6th Aug 2015

Thanks for your visit! We're happy to know that we exceeded your expectations! Safe travels!

Hands down, the best hostel I've ever stayed at. Met at least 20 amazing people over a 3 night stay.

• 5th Aug 2015

It was the best hostel i ve ever stayed!More than friendly personal.30 min walking to beach,or couple metro station.which is very cool for a big city like barcelona.very near to metro station.In kitchen you can cook and eat all the time,they have everything and hostel in general is very clean.wifi works perfectly.For alone travellers or young people it is perfect.but not for old people.very social we have lots of friends from all around the worls thanks to hostel.We ll come again!Thanks a lot!!

We're glad that you liked the location and hope that you made many new friends here! See you!

I think this is a very very nice hostel! There was a very nice atmosphere. There is always someone in the kitchen to talk to. There is also a lot of creativity, beautiful paintings on the wall where you can add something yourself, a guitar and even an old typing machine. The lockers under the bed are very convenient, you can lock it with our key pass. The hostel organizes something every night, I had free pizza, sangria, drinks and salsa lessons! The rooms are big and everyone had its own light.

We're glad that you liked the experience with us! Hope to see you soon!

Had an awesome time there. Staff were amazing, other travellers were awesome, the place is well set out and would stay again for sure

• 1st Aug 2015

360 hostel is one of the best hostels i have ever stayed in! they create an amazing, family like enviroment. the staff goes above and beyond, is always super healpful and constantly making you feel at home. almost all of the nights we stayed here they made a free dinner for everyone in the hostel. the location is great, right by borne and arc de triunfo. kitchen and facitlites are prefect and constantly being cleaned. highly recommend!! thank you cristina,. giulia, lela, and the rest!

Thank you for your visit!!! We're happy that you enjoyed your staying and the atmosphere! Regards!

I just loved this place. Would recommend it to anyone staying in Barcelona. This was one of the best hostels I stayed in during my Europe trip. They have a lovely terrace where you can interact with people from around the world, a lounge to relax in and cool stuff like acoustic guitars and skateboards lying around. Moreover, the rooms are well thought out and make life easy for anybody travelling. Full marks to 360 hostel arts and culture Barcelona!

• 31st Jul 2015
  • India

Thank you so much for your visit and your review! We're happy to know that the facilities were comfortable and good to meet people! Safe travels!

Really an amazing hostel , def will visit again

We'll be waiting for you!

Amazing faciltiy. Stayed at over 20+ hostels in Europe & this is by far the best one. Just be prepared to extend your trip

• 30th Jul 2015

We're really glad that you consider us one of the best places you've stayed! =) Thanks for your visit!

Thank you to the wonderful staff who have helped me during (and after) my stay. You do everything you can to make your customers happy!!! Your extra efforts are greatly appreciated! Lovely hostel I will recommend it to anyone who asks for a place to stay in Barcelona! It was my first time staying in a hostel where something free was offered every night. Very chill hostel. Oh and, Sammi, you are pretty chill yourself;)

• 29th Jul 2015

We're happy that you felt that we took good care of you!! We like to think in terms of people and not customers =)!! See you next time!

Good location, clean, secure with friendly and helpful staff. What more could you ask for? top marks all round, highly recommended.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6