360 Hostel Barcelona Arts&Culture Reviews

Ronda Sant Pere 56, Principal, 08010, Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain

it is great, big room and complete facilities. the only thing that it lacks enthusiasm and events, unlike the events of the other 360 hostel just across the block.

• 11th Sep 2014
  • Indonesia

Muy buen hostal y a MUY buen precio. Tiene todo lo necesario para un viajero.

A really nice place, nice staff, clean place and good location. Only stayed there for a few hours as I had an early flight and didnt want to pay hotel rates, unfortunately I had my £1,000 DSLR camera stolen whilst in the shower room which was a very bitter experience.

Hey there, So sorry it got stolen. Always put everything in your locker - they're free and big enough to put everything in there. We put papers on every door now to remember to put valuables in the lockers before leaving the room. Hopefully we can welcome you again someday!

Great hostel! Staff were very helpful. Big kitchen with everything you need. Big beds with lockers that fit your suitcase. Would stay there again.

• 31st Aug 2014

I have to say by following the direction provided on the website, which is not so easy to find the exact place. But once you get inside the hostel, it's a completely different world, the stuffs are very helpful and welcoming, The kitchen is clean and well-organised, wifi assess is convenient, I only wish I can stay few days longer :D great place.

• 30th Aug 2014
  • China

360 Hostel Arts & Culture was a very nice place to stay. The staff was very friendly and helpful. It is a good place to meet people as they offer free walking tours, pizza nights and bar hopping. They have huge lockers assigned to each guest which was good for safety.

Good security and location. Staff were very helpful when looking for things to do, where to go out, etc. Good atmosphere with lots of activities to do and opportunities to meet and hang out with other travelers. Communal bathrooms were pretty clean for being communal...good value and facilities. They didn't provide towels, but you could rent them.

Nice clean modern hostel in a decent location. Very small, not much atmosphere but it's within walking distance from everything!

Very good location, only a few vlocks from plaza catalunya. Staff was very friendly too. Big kitchen. The check out is at 11 instead that at 12, and they charge you 2 euros for keeping your bags a few hours after you check out. Besides that, very nice hostel. I would defenetly return there sometime.

Great atmosphere, very friendly and helpful staff, the hostel organises interesting and fun events. Very spacious rooms and great terras and also a large kitchen. Not a party hostel, but a great hostel to meet people (in my experience) and experience Barcelona.

Thank you for your kind comments, we are glad you enjoyed yout time here :)

Great hostel.. Good atmosphere.. Some if the staff didn't have much substance and were kinda hard to communicate with but otherwise thoroughly enjoyed the place.. If only the terrace opened before 10!

It was a fantastic stay!!! The hostel is so clean, the beds are very confortable, it were an excellent vibe, the staff is excellent and very kind, they were all the time smiling at me and showing to me places to visit. They offer cultural activities which are very interesting!! It's the best place to stay in Barcelona for sure!! I definitely recommend it!! I would come again to see you guys!!!

• 19th Aug 2014
  • Spain

Thank you for your review!! We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and enjoyed out events :) hope to see you soon!!

Thanks to everyone at 360 Hostel for making my stay there really enjoyable. I would recommend this Hostel to anyone who wants to visit Barcelona as it's reasonable, central and has a great friendly atmosphere. While not a 'party' central, staff went out of their way with paella and pizza nights, walking tours, and even a flea market on the Hostel terrace! One of the best Hostels I have stayed in and a place where you're bound to make new friends.

• 19th Aug 2014
  • Scotland

Thanks for the review steve!!! we loved having you here and are really glad you enjoyed your stay and our events at the hostel!! hope to see you soon!! Thanks again!!

Amazing hostel! The location is perfect, the staff really cool, and they know what to recommend of the city... They also have cultural activities (there was a flea market while I was there)! The perfect place to stay in Barcelona!!! Thanks guys, I'll be back soon!

• 18th Aug 2014
  • Spain

Thanks!! We are glad you enjoyed the flea market and the hostel!! See you again soon!!

Very friendo y staff. Was nice to arrive and have free sangría and more activities on the terrace. The room was fun. Kitchen clean. The hostel had a great location right next to a supermarket and a 24/7 minimarket. Also close to metro stations, and plaza Catalunya.

Thank you for your review we are glad you enjoyed your stay :)

One problem, someone ate my cereal from the cupboard.

Sorry to hear that :(

I had a great time at this hostel. Staff and people were really friendly and the facilities are great. Only complaint would be that on my final night one customer had a baby in the room with her which cried throughout the night.

Thank you for your review :) Sorry about the baby we dont normally have them stay in the hostel. :)

Good but not amazing hostel, no real complaints except that it gets too hot at night and the rooms didn't seem to have cooling turned on so it was sweaty. Common room was filled with people on their phones but that's not the staff's fault. Actual Spanish staff on hand are very helpful for local matters.

Thanks for your review. Sorry about the cooling it can turn off automatically so someone just needs to come ask at recpetion and we can turn it on for you. Thanks again :)

Nice (english speaking :)) staff, clean facilities and well located. got to meet great ppl there

Everything is pretty nice...the bathrooms are always clean...they give you a locker with a card..good kitchen...the wifi works fine and computers too..there is always someone in the reception who can help you for everything you ask...very nice hostel!!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5