360 Hostel Barcelona Arts&Culture Reviews

Ronda Sant Pere 56, Principal, 08010, Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain

Hands down best hostel I've ever stayed at. Big, clean kitchen to do all your cooking, friendly staff, great vibe and friendly atmosphere among guests, HUGE lockers that will fit your backpack. Really good wifi, very clean. They also do free walking tours every day and organize a lot of night time events so its really easy to be sociable. Close to metro station (less than five mins) Overall really great, absolutely recommend and will go back.

• 18th Sep 2014

I especially liked the lockers under the beds, very practical and spacious and you don't have to worry about your belongings and values when you're out discovering the city. Good idea!

• 16th Sep 2014

My friends and I enjoyed our stay at 360. The hostel is conveniently located in the center of the city with easy access to transit and all the popular sites to see. The staff was friendly and very helpful. The beds were clean, spacious and comfortable, and the lockers were convenient and roomy. All in all, I'd definitely stay again!

it is great, big room and complete facilities. the only thing that it lacks enthusiasm and events, unlike the events of the other 360 hostel just across the block.

Muy buen hostal y a MUY buen precio. Tiene todo lo necesario para un viajero.

A really nice place, nice staff, clean place and good location. Only stayed there for a few hours as I had an early flight and didnt want to pay hotel rates, unfortunately I had my £1,000 DSLR camera stolen whilst in the shower room which was a very bitter experience.

Hey there, So sorry it got stolen. Always put everything in your locker - they're free and big enough to put everything in there. We put papers on every door now to remember to put valuables in the lockers before leaving the room. Hopefully we can welcome you again someday!

I spent 4 nights at the 360 hostel, the rooms were exactly what I had expected, spacious, good beds. The Kitchen and common room areas are really big and well equipped and the bathrooms were fine. The atmosphere was pretty good whilst I was there and the staff were helpful. A good hostel and one I would definitely use again.

Great hostel! Staff were very helpful. Big kitchen with everything you need. Big beds with lockers that fit your suitcase. Would stay there again.

• 31st Aug 2014

I have to say by following the direction provided on the website, which is not so easy to find the exact place. But once you get inside the hostel, it's a completely different world, the stuffs are very helpful and welcoming, The kitchen is clean and well-organised, wifi assess is convenient, I only wish I can stay few days longer :D great place.

• 30th Aug 2014
  • China

360 Hostel Arts & Culture was a very nice place to stay. The staff was very friendly and helpful. It is a good place to meet people as they offer free walking tours, pizza nights and bar hopping. They have huge lockers assigned to each guest which was good for safety.

Good security and location. Staff were very helpful when looking for things to do, where to go out, etc. Good atmosphere with lots of activities to do and opportunities to meet and hang out with other travelers. Communal bathrooms were pretty clean for being communal...good value and facilities. They didn't provide towels, but you could rent them.

Nice clean modern hostel in a decent location. Very small, not much atmosphere but it's within walking distance from everything!

Very good location, only a few vlocks from plaza catalunya. Staff was very friendly too. Big kitchen. The check out is at 11 instead that at 12, and they charge you 2 euros for keeping your bags a few hours after you check out. Besides that, very nice hostel. I would defenetly return there sometime.

Great atmosphere, very friendly and helpful staff, the hostel organises interesting and fun events. Very spacious rooms and great terras and also a large kitchen. Not a party hostel, but a great hostel to meet people (in my experience) and experience Barcelona.

Thank you for your kind comments, we are glad you enjoyed yout time here :)

Great hostel.. Good atmosphere.. Some if the staff didn't have much substance and were kinda hard to communicate with but otherwise thoroughly enjoyed the place.. If only the terrace opened before 10!

It was a fantastic stay!!! The hostel is so clean, the beds are very confortable, it were an excellent vibe, the staff is excellent and very kind, they were all the time smiling at me and showing to me places to visit. They offer cultural activities which are very interesting!! It's the best place to stay in Barcelona for sure!! I definitely recommend it!! I would come again to see you guys!!!

• 19th Aug 2014
  • Spain

Thank you for your review!! We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and enjoyed out events :) hope to see you soon!!

Thanks to everyone at 360 Hostel for making my stay there really enjoyable. I would recommend this Hostel to anyone who wants to visit Barcelona as it's reasonable, central and has a great friendly atmosphere. While not a 'party' central, staff went out of their way with paella and pizza nights, walking tours, and even a flea market on the Hostel terrace! One of the best Hostels I have stayed in and a place where you're bound to make new friends.

• 19th Aug 2014
  • Scotland

Thanks for the review steve!!! we loved having you here and are really glad you enjoyed your stay and our events at the hostel!! hope to see you soon!! Thanks again!!

Amazing hostel! The location is perfect, the staff really cool, and they know what to recommend of the city... They also have cultural activities (there was a flea market while I was there)! The perfect place to stay in Barcelona!!! Thanks guys, I'll be back soon!

• 18th Aug 2014
  • Spain

Thanks!! We are glad you enjoyed the flea market and the hostel!! See you again soon!!

Very friendo y staff. Was nice to arrive and have free sangría and more activities on the terrace. The room was fun. Kitchen clean. The hostel had a great location right next to a supermarket and a 24/7 minimarket. Also close to metro stations, and plaza Catalunya.

Thank you for your review we are glad you enjoyed your stay :)

One problem, someone ate my cereal from the cupboard.

Sorry to hear that :(