360 Hostel Barcelona Arts&Culture Reviews

Ronda Sant Pere 56, Principal, 08010, Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain

Great places. Clean. -Idaho USA

Thanks for free paella and help with lost passport!

Nice big hostel. Excellent location, comfortable beds, attentive staff. Free dinners a few times a wk and free drinks on some nights too. What's not to like? Good place, good value, good people.

F'ing incredible! if I ever go back to Barcelona I will definitely go back there again. Nice, clean, big rooms where even a 8-person-room doesn't feel crowded. Great common areas to chill and meet new people. Nice staff 24/7 available. AND FREE SANGRIA! (at least during my stay)

We have also free dinners and club entrances, we'll keep you some to try on your next visit! Is nice to know that you were comfortable in the hostel and in the rooms. See you next time!

I wasn't in love with the bathroom/shower set up. Me and other people weren't sure whether they were co-ed or not. Finally we found out that the Rosie the Riveter sign was meant to indicate this: I would suggest using much more obvious signage and adding more places to put clothing inside the shared bathroom space so that it doesn't need to be kept in the humid shower with the person taking their shower.

When i first arrived at 360, after leaving alberguinn hostel because it was pretty dead, i thought it seemed to good to be true...but it was true! amazing place, always something happening e.g free paella/sangria etc on a night, and always something organized for after - pubs/clubs etc. Balconies, terrace, music, people, staff! Kate was fab! I kept rebooking an extra night because i didn't want to leave....nuff said. Thanks to all at 360 - best hostel I've stayed in..Thanks from Oli

Greatest experience of my life. Entertaining, clean, great staff... I loved every single second. Thank you.

• 2nd May 2015

excellent place to stay. the gentleman who checked me in (Augustine I believe) was very nice and helped out a lot. they were doing something every night and I would definetely stay here again.

We´re really happy that you had a good time with us! We'll keep doing stuff everyday, so you're welcome whenever you can come back. Regards!

First hostel in 30 years. Felt very welcome as older traveller. Staff excellent. Extremely clean facilities with great power shower and lovely terrace. Would recommend.

There's always a first time! And there're no old or older travelers for us =) We're really glad that you liked our staff and our clean facilities. Hope you keep visiting hostels! See you next time!

Everything was way better than expected, very clean and very organized! They have activities every night so you're guaranteed to meet new people, I had a blast. Would definitely go again if I revisit Barcelona.

• 29th Apr 2015
  • Spain

We'll be waiting for you when you come back to the city!! We're really happy that you enjoyed so much your experience with us! Safe travels!

The best hostel I have ever stayed at! The staff is super friendly and always around to help with directions, recommendations or just to hang out. Everything was very spacious and clean. The full kitchen was really nice and showers are big with hot water. Definitely a great value!

• 23rd Apr 2015

Really good hostel, had a great time here. Events organised every night so you get to know the other people in the hostel. A really good walking tour each morning, defiantly suggest going. Really nice friendly staff, will to help you out any way they can. Only little gripe was the top bunks are very high, can be a bit to get up there. But got to swap after the frist night. A really good hostel all in all.

The staff was great!

Thank you!!! =)

Very clean and good located Hostel. The staff was super frindly and they organized every night something different like free pizza, spaghetti, sangria, salsa course etc. and afterwards bar hopping. A special tank you to Gonzalo for the "dulce de batata"!! :-) If I come back to Barcelona I will stay at this hostel for sure!!

Gracias! We're glad you enjoyed the activities and the hostel location. Enjoy the "dulce", good luck with the new project and see you on your next visit!

I have been to two hostels in Barcelona, and have been to many hostels around the world, but I would definitely be happy to say that it is one of the best hostel I have ever stayed! Everything was perfect, so I want to say thank you for the experience in 360 Hostel Barcelona Arts&Culture.

• 19th Apr 2015
  • South Korea

Thank you for your visit and sharing your blog! really happy that you enjoyed your experience with us. Take care and safe travels!!!

Brilliant hostel with friendly staff who booked us a taxi when we needed it and were helpful whenever we needed anything. Will definitely stay here if I visit Barcelona again ! :)

• 17th Apr 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

We're glad that you appretiate the help! See you on your next visit to Barcelona!

The staff was unbelievably friendly, helpful and welcoming, and the hostel was very clean. The people who stay there can be a bit annoying--the American college student abroad type--but you don't have to interact with people if you don't want to. The hostel is listed as wheelchair accessible, which the hostel itself basically is, but getting in can be difficult for a wheelchair user on their own. The call button is too high to reach and the lift is very old and small, not up to modern code.

Thanks for your and your friends visit! We're glad that you liked the hostel. Hope to have a more modern elevator in our building on your next visit (unfortunatly is a decision of the building owner and not of the hostel itself). Safe travels!

I would highly recommend the 360 Hostel. The staff were so helpful and friendly. Also we were well informed about the activities that were happening around Barcelona.

• 11th Apr 2015
  • South Africa

Thank you for recommending us! =) We hope you tried and enjoyed our suggestions... There are plenty more in the coming months! =)

Great, fun hostel! The location was excellent and the staff was friendly and helpful. Very happy with this hostel.

Thanks for your visit M! Hope to see you back!!

Best Hostel experience I've had so far! I loved the staff and the environment a lot. Met lots of great travelers thanks to the lovely activities they have planned in the evening. Everyone as so friendly and welcoming.

• 3rd Apr 2015

It's really good to hear that you had such a good experience with us!!! =) Hope you can come again!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5