360 Hostel Barcelona Arts&Culture Reviews

Ronda Sant Pere 56, Principal, 08010, Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain

Stayed in this hostel on my last night in Barcelona and had such a great evening - went out with the hostel and the guys staying there and the atmosphere was fab! Amazing staff very helpful - would definitely return!

The common kitchen and lounge were wonderful and we cooked almost every day. Rooms has great lockers under the bed and my things were secured .

• 15th Jul 2014

Great hostel! Very spacious and clean.

• 15th Jul 2014
  • Taiwan

One of my favourite hostels ever. Good sized rooms, great terrace and awesome atmosphere. Really easy to make friends. The only not so great thing was that every night we had to be quiet around 11 - 12. Would definitely stay here again! :)

• 14th Jul 2014

Amazing, friendly staff, great that big personal lockers were under each bed, beds were comfortable and quiet to sleep in (important as in a bunk!) super clean toilets and shower facilities were good, I used the disabled a lot as much bigger but that too was always very clean. Really helpful staff and loads of computers to use, great for someone staying on their own. The location is the only thing - ten minute walk from placa catalunya and not many bars or restaurants around it to eat at

absolutely great hostel, we highly recommend it. Probably the best staff we have enountered and the only cheap hostel with air conditioning!

Clean place with a frendly staff, but a bit noicy at night so take earplugs if you want to sleep well.

• 12th Jul 2014
  • Finland

This is by far my favorite hostel I've ever stayed in! Not only are the facilities great (beds are super comfortable, the water pressure in the showers is perfect, the kitchen is awesome with great communal space) the staff is just wonderful. I'm pretty sure that's what makes this place as great as it is. They are unbelievably friendly, fun, and helpful!

• 11th Jul 2014

This hostel had a great layout with an easy indoor an outdoor area. Clean an handy to the metro

This is a great, great, great hostel, period. Brand new, perfect location next to everything, huge rooms, good beds, clean, open, happy and welcoming. I cannot find any negative point even if I tried to. I couldn't found a better spot.

Great hostel

• 7th Jul 2014

We were only here for one night but would definitely stay here again. Great location, walking distance to beach and most main attractions. Staff were helpful, everything was clean and tidy. Good wifi service. Will definitely be staying here next time I return to Barcelona.

Awesome hostel!! walking distance to everything, great staff, great facilities, very secure, the only thing i have to comment on is maybe if their was more ventalation in the bathroom as it can get very stuffy in their.

Good chilled out atmosphere. Patrick on reception is a legend and very helpful.

Really great hostel- would definitely stay here again! The staff are super friendly and were happy to show us great places to visit. The hostel has a great vibe which makes it really easy to meet people. All the facilities are kept clean. Its in a great location- close to metros and in walking distance of many places.

This is hands down one of the best hostels I've stayed in. Great facilities, card access lockers underneath your bunk, spacious rooms, big comfortable bunks and a top kitchen! All the staff at reception do a great job and welcome every guest with enthusiasm, and are really keen to help out with tourist info. Can't wait to get back to 360 art

Staff are super friendly! The two Australians working there are awesome! Trent spent ages telling me about all the things I should do which was great because Barcelona is huge! This place has a cool chilled out amosphere and the facilities are good. Highly recommend this place!

It was grate hostel! Every thing was just grate!

Nice place, but light sleepers beware. The kitchen is open all night and you will hear people banging pots and cutlery at all hours.

Great staff in a nice area, not far from anything.

« first « Prev 1 2 3