360 Hostel Barcelona Arts&Culture

9.6
Superb 1891 Total Reviews

• USA, Male, 18-24
22nd Mar 2017

Most amazing staff I have seen, and a great community to be a part of. They all made me feel right at home.

• Italy, Female, 25-30
20th Mar 2017

Both times at 360 my staying was awesome!Beautiful atmosphere!Staff is great, Agnes is very helpful, attentive, polite and always caring about the guests. Jon also does a great job at the reception!Rooms are clean and beds comfortable.Kitchen functions perfectly and there is tea, coffee, mate, sugar, spices etc. available to all guests.The free dinners are yummy!No complaints about the toilets nor showers.Organic grocery store around the corner!Perfect location.I totally recommend it!!

20th Mar 2017

It is a very nice place for stay .

Thanks for your review ! all the best

• mikeg17
  • Canada, Male, 31-40
18th Mar 2017

Amazing location with friends yesterday staff. Very helpful in making recommendations. The hostel hosts a dinner on a daily basis and have walking tours and pub crawls daily. Lots to do with them. The rooms were clean as were the other facilities there. A little on the louder and social side for sure.

Thanks for your comment , we are very happy like our location and staff. We hope see you soon again .Thanks again and safe travels!

16th Mar 2017

Amazing place. The staff was incredible and the people who stay in the hostel are so nice. The kitchen and showers are very nice. The security lockers are very good although our door could easily be open without a security key. Would totally come back and I recommend it very much!

Thank you for your comment, we're glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Take care !

15th Mar 2017

My stay at the 360 hostel was fantastic. It has a fantastic vibe and you meet lots of cool people. The hostel is centrally located, the rooms are big and terrace is really enjoyable. Every night there is free dinner which is cooked by the the guests themselves and it is great fun to eat all together. The staff is great, especially Agnes and Ayelén, who have been very helpful and attentive during my stay. I totally recommend to stay at 360 hostel

Dear Traveler. Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am very happy to hear that our staff made your stay pleasant. We hope see you soon again !

14th Mar 2017

I have enjoyed my staying.

Thanks for your comment

• USA, Male, 25-30
14th Mar 2017

BEST PLACE IN THE WORLD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ONLY CHILL VIBES THE WHOLE STAFF IS AMAZING I LOVE 360

Dear Traveler. Thank you for your review and for choosing our hostel. I'm happy that you enjoyed your stay and I'm looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel.

• England, Female, 18-24
13th Mar 2017

Have stayed in quite a number of hostels in my time, but this was probably the best. The staff are charming and will go out their way to help you- I wish I had their names as they deserve to have recognition! I lost my shampoo and without any hesitation the lady fetched me a bottle and let me keep it. They are a credit to the hostel. The atmosphere created is incredible, with a strong sense of community. I went out and didn't return to 8am!! Walking tour is fun and the free dinner! STAY HERE!!

Dear Happy Guest. Thank you for giving us a perfect rating . I'm sure our entire hotel staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay. Take care!

12th Mar 2017

I booked a week at this hostel specifically because of the reviews I had read, and it turned out they were all correct. This place has a very welcoming atmosphere, the guests and the staff are some of the most wonderful people ive ever come across during my travels. There are cleaners here every day making sure the place is sanitary, you can lock your bags in a locker that only your key card can open, and the staff is absolutely lovely!! Agnes made sure my stay was nothing but wonderful!

Dear happy guest ! . thank you for your great review :)