360 Hostel Barcelona Arts&Culture Reviews

Ronda Sant Pere 56, Principal, 08010, Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain

A fantastic hostel in a really good location. Friendly staff that are always happy to help and assist. Really secure as night time doors locked and staff let you in, always in less than a minute, and key cards to let you in to your room and locker. The hostel itself was brilliant with different things on each evning, free pizza the first night and a trip to some local bars last night was salsa dancing. Would recommend this hostel to anyone.

• 29th Jun 2015

All in all a good hostel but compared to other hostels in the area I don't know why it was almost twice the price. Free sangria and pizza nights are nice but would be better to have complementary breakfast IMO. Wi-fi was sporadic and showers need some attention.

Good facility,with plugs ,lamp and locker Nice and clean environment, big kitchen The best I have ever stayed

• 13th Jun 2015
  • Taiwan

We're really glad that you liked so much the facilities! Safe travels!

Great 12 ppl dorm, super spacious. Great location. Good value for money. Good facilities, big shower rooms. Spanish girl Stephanie, Portuguese Tiago and a blonde boy who are just simply marvelous, who always take care of the guests. However, there is this Spanish staff with a funny moustache, he was quite disappointing. Just because you are unhappy with holding two part time jobs, don't take it out on guests. We just hope we never see your face ever again.

Amazing hostel. Best I've stayed at.

Is so nice to hear that! We'll keep doing what we do then! :)

The people and atmosphere are the best ever. Would definitely recommend this place for my friends.

• 6th Jun 2015
  • Lithuania

Great location in Barcelona with friendly and knowledgeable staff and good atmosphere to meet new people.

• 6th Jun 2015
  • tsclaburn

Thanks for your visit! We hope you had met new nice people! Safe travels!

Very helpful staff, great location you can walk to most things easily

• 5th Jun 2015

Best hostel I've ever stayed in. So much fun, comfy beds, cool environment and still quiet at night. Loved this place.

We're really happy that you enjoyed our place and it's facilities! We hope you had a grat time here with us! See you next time!

Had such a fantastic time here!! Best hostel out of all of the ones I've stayed at recently! They organised events every evening that involved everyone. Had a delicious paella evening in the hostel and met some incredible people! LOVE IT!!! the staff were so lovely as well - can't wait to return!🇪🇸

• 4th Jun 2015

Thanks for your visit!! Is nice to hear that you had sucha a good time here! We'll wait for you! Take care!

I stayed at 360 for 7 nights and every night there was something different to do including a few free dinners which is always a bonus. The staff were friendly and helpful and overall there was always a great atmosphere. I would definitely stay again.

• 3rd Jun 2015

Thanks for your 1 week visit! See you on your next trip to the city! regards.

We absolutely loved staying at 360 Hostel. It is a small hostel with a lot of character. We are a group of 6 girls and felt very comfortable. The staff were helpful and the location was great.

Good hostel for solo travellers and groups alike. The hostel has a good atmosphere that makes it easy to meet other travellers. The hostel plans various activities every night. The location is good, making it easy to walk or metro to various attractions. The beds are very comfortable. Even staying in a 14 bed dorm, I never had trouble sleeping (even without ear plugs). Nice common area and balcony, too! Could include some free breakfast though ;)

Thanks for your visit! We'll have into consideration the breakfast you mentioned. Safe travels!

Nice hostel in a good, central location, within walking distance from everything (albeit a long walk - Barcelona is huge). There are cheap grocery stores and bakeries nearby. It's a great place to meet fellow travelers and the staff organize events daily. Some of the rooms are next to the road, which makes it loud once morning traffic begins and you can feel the building vibrate whenever the metro passes. We would stay there again.

Thanks for your visit! We're glad that you enjoyed your stay and that you woukd come again, so hope to see you next time!

While the staff especially the Argentine Augusto bacan one man, the problem is the noise in the hallways, reception and kitchen, it is a hostel for young people who sleep little and go to bed late and get up late, we understand

The best hostel ever. Super nice staffs, cosy asmostphere, tidy...Nothing to complain :) A specilal thank to Mr Guchi. Thank you for being so helpful, really friendly and sweet to us during our stay :)

• 24th May 2015
  • Vietnam

We're really glad that you enjoyed your stay here! Take care and safe travels!

Located about 10 mins walk from Plaça de Catalunya and 5 mins to nearest metro. Inside the hostel a bit old but the atmosphere is so homey and comfy. The staffs are so friendly and helpful. They gave me a lot of information and tips while staying in Barcelona, and also help me with the first aid kit after I fell from a bike. The bed is quite not comfortable but it's clean. The restrooms and shower rooms are clean. They have a comfy communal room and I met new friends like from Finland there.

LOVED my stay at 360 Hostel Barcelona Arts&Culture. The hostel staff were so lovely and helpful, and the activities they organised at night were lots of fun. It also had a great vibe and was smaller/more intimate than other hostels, which made it easy to make friends in the kitchen/common areas. I'd definitely recommend it to my Barcelona-bound friends!

Great places. Clean. -Idaho USA

Thanks for your visit!

I had a great time. The staff was very friendly and helpful. There wasn't any breakfast included but an excellent kitchen with all of the necessary utensils were available. The grocery store directly across the street made meals in the hostel easy. I was most pumped about the longboard I was able to borrow for the afternoon!

Thanks for your visit! We're really glad that you enjoyed the longboard and the facilities ;). Safe travels!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5