360 Hostel Barcelona Arts&Culture Reviews

Ronda Sant Pere 56, Principal, 08010, Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain

I had been having a tough day and wasn't feeling very good but as soon as I got to the hostel I felt much better. Agustin was amazingly helpful and friendly and turned my mood right around. He showed me around and we chatted about our backgrounds. He helped me with all the info I needed and even a bit extra I wouldn't have thought to ask for. Really nice place and some super nice staff. Thank you guys! Liam

The showers were a pain to use and not that clean. but other than that it's a good hostel. I was a little worried each time I had to climb up to my top bunk though, felt like I was going rip it off it was so wobbly.

Really new and clean modern place. It can be hard to find but the location is amazing - close to shops and Arc of Triomf. Staff were super friendly and Pub crawls were a great way to meet new people and fall in love with Barcelona. Recommend.

Thanks for your visit!! We're really glad that you enjoyed your stay here! See you next time M!

I had an amazing stay at 360 Hostel Arts and Culture! The staff and hostel are very generous and friendly, the facilities were clean and spacious, and the location is super convenient. The atmosphere at the hostel is very laid back and making new friends form all over the world was easy.The hostel staff is present 24 hours and everyone gets individual lockers so the hostel is very secure. 360 Hostel goes above and beyond the level of any hostel I've been to before, I'm definitely coming back! :)

Thanks!!! We're happy that you enjoyed your stay and our birthday party! =) See you and your friend next time. Safe travels!

360 arts and culture is by far one of the best hostels I've stayed at! All the facilities were great, especially the kitchen and the bedrooms. The best part of the hostel is the the atmosphere, all the staff are incrediblely friendly and fun! Every night there was something for the guests to do which made meeting people very easy. I am definitely coming back, hopefully soon!!!

• 17th Mar 2015
  • ElsieFish

Thanks for staying with us! We're glad that you had a good time here with your friend. Hope you find your place in Europe! ;). Safe travels and see you next time!

Great hostel! And seriously the best staff ever!

Thanks!!! Enjoy Granada! Hope to see you back in April! =)

Great hostel with awesome activities in the evenings! Lovely staff, huge rooms and very clean. Big common area and very nice kitchen. The lockers make quite a lot of noise when you put stuff in them as they're metal but they're massive. You can easily fit a large suitcase in there. Overall one of the best hostels I staid at so far, if not the best.

• 16th Mar 2015
  • Belgium

Best hostel I've ever stayed at. Everything was clean, the location was perfect and the staff was unbelievably helpful, friendly and accommodating. I can't wait to visit again.

• 11th Mar 2015

I highly recommend Arts & Culture Hostel a great place to stay in Barcelona. You can not ask for better. It was so clean and rooms are very spacious and comfortable. That was my second time to stay there. The staff is very friendly, specially Mr. Gucchi was a wonderful staff person always ready to assist with a smile. He is very professional and passionate to his work.

• 5th Mar 2015
  • India

We're really happy that you liked our place as to come for a second time! =) =) You're always welcome to visit us. Take care and see you the for a third time!

My stay at this hostel was great. The staff were very friendly and helpful. I would recommend this hostel anyone because it is value for money and would stay there again. I give the hostel 10 out of 10. The service is excellent!!!!

one of the best hostels i have ever stay! the place is cozy, in a quiet area but close enough to reach all the main attractions by walking. Comfortable rooms and clean common spaces, free drinks or food every night as well as pub crawls and cultural activities. last but not least the staff is amazing; they welcome you with a big smile and always do their best to make you feeling at home. Definitively recommended!

We're really happy that you felt like home! Thanks for your review!

The hostel was great, we did have trouble finding the hostel as it was tucked away in a building. However, once we knew it was East to get around. We loved the fact that there was a grocery store across the street. We stayed in the 8 mixed room - though we found it quite noisy as we were beside the lounge area and kitchen. Overall we had a great time! Friendly people and the facility was clean and inviting.

The WiFi connection was amazing - and this is not a small thing! It was clean, very close to a metro station and to Plaza Catalunya, and it has some small supermarkets close by as well. Staff was very friendly. It was possible to do laundry (though a bit expensive, €6!). A lot of events, such as dinner (for free!), walking tours (for free!) and pub crawls. I'd definitely recommend this place!

We are really happy that you liked our hostel! Whenever you come back we'll do the laundry free for you! =).

Awesome hostel, highly recommend staying here to anyone traveling to Barcelona!

Thanks for your visit! Hope you can come again soon! Safe travels!

The staff were nothing short of fantastic. Very eager to help you plan things or get you in touch with people who can. Only thing that i would change about the hostel is the bell to get in at night as its pretty loud and you can hear it in the dorms. Kitchen was awesome everyone hung out in there and great to have multiple fridges to store food.

• 12th Feb 2015

Thanks for your visit, we're really happy that you like all the staff in the hostel and our big kitchen! =). We're bringing down the volume of bell at night! See you next time!

Really cool hostel, great atmosphere and comfy common areas! Rooms were spacious, modern, clean and they had the most comfiest beds I've seen in any hostels I've been so far. Overall clean place, kitchen with all the facilities you need to cook your own food. The best part of the hostel is definitely the amazing staff: Tiago, Gucci, Daphne and all others! They are great fun and always ready to help you with anything!

There's not much I can say apart that I would give 101% if I could! Amazing hostel, one of the best I've ever been, great staff and atmosphere. Thank you so much to everyone, you really made my holidays happier :) P.s. Don't waste your time and book now, this hostel is all you need, perfect for every individual... You won't regretted ;D

• 7th Feb 2015
  • Portugal

No words to describe. I have visited 12 cities this year and certainly 360 was the best choice. Good location, near underground station, clean facilities and nice shared bathroom. Altought what really made a difference was the staff, who not only is all the time concern if you are having a pleasant time but also creates an atmosphere to integrate everyone. Especial congrats to Thiago. They will really make you enjoy the city and its nightlife.

Thanks for your visit and for joining us in all the activities we organized. Take care and hope to see you back again soon!!

Simply THE BEST hostel i've ever been in !

Thanks!!! We're really happy that you liked our hostel so much! Hope you can come soon to our lovely Barcelona! Take care!

Perfect place to stay! Nice beds. Awesome staff. Clean facilities. They were so nice. We even got free food and Cuba Libre...when coming back to bcn I'm definitely going to stay here again.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6