360 Hostel Barcelona Arts&Culture Reviews

Ronda Sant Pere 56, Principal, 08010, Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain

Very cheap in comparison to other hostels. Very good location and services.

Best hostel ever! Very well located, clean, excellent staff, great atmosphere, big common spaces, nice rooms... all perfect! I highly recommend staying there. Thanks a lot guys for this nice experience!

The hostel is pretty good, excellent location, all staff are very kind, helpfull and friendly.

Good location, about 10 minutes walk from the old town. Supermarket across from the hostel and plenty of cafes and bars on the street. Staff were very nice and helpful especially the lady who checked me in. Lots of showers,one of them had a very powerful jet of water. Big kitchen with plenty of benches and space, also had a nice lounge adjoining the kitchen. A small negative was that closing the dorm door involved slamming it very loudly, waking most people up. Overall a very nice place to stay.

Great location, comfortable beds and nice atmosphere.

• 29th Nov 2014

Great hostel, wish I had more time to spend in Barcelona!

The best place I could've stayed in Barcelona. Great location, awesome staff who were very attentive and friendly, lots of opportunities to meet other guests. Beds were comfortable and the rooms were massive. Loved that there was key card access to rooms and lockers, and I loved that the lockers were right under or next to your bed. The shared bathrooms and showers were very clean, and the fact that they are outside the rooms keeps noise to a minimum. There are two outlets for each bed.

• 27th Nov 2014

people chatting in the kitchen loud at midnight disturbed others sleeping

Very great environment. One of the cleanest and nicest hostels I've been to but super cheap. It's really close to everything you want to see in the city. There are other hostels around there so a lot of travelers which is nice to see. They also make you breakfast in the morning which is really nice. I would definitely come again

• 23rd Nov 2014
  • Lebanon

Because of the noise on our first stay, we asked for a room further away from the kitchen and we were able to get one. They only had two rooms for two people. It did help being a little further from the kitchen and the staff stopped doing dishes so early in the morning. Often it was started around 4:00 am. I wanted to show my daughter what it would be like to stay in a hostel in case she travelled to Europe on her own. She said that she would not stay at a hostel again.

Really enjoyed my time here. Great price. Thank you 360!

• 18th Nov 2014

It was the first time that I stayed in a hostel and I fell in love with the experience... Would love to do it over and over again.. Hostel 360 was indeed a great start... Highly recommended

• 17th Nov 2014
  • India

I loved 360 Hostel. The staff goes above and beyond to make sure the guests see the best of Barcelona. After a couple of outings it's nice to get to know your fellow roommates and especially if you're traveling solo it's nice to meet new friends to roam the city with. Every night the kitchen was full of people cooking, laughing, playing cards. I was only there for four days but I felt right at home. staff member Leo is the best of the best. The rooms are spacious and clean and the beds comfy.

This is the best hostel I've stayed at in the whole two monthes I've been on the road! Great staff, great kitchen, and huge under bed lockers free! Its also located in the heart of Barcalona! A short walk to everything!! I would only book here again if in Barcslona! Only negitive is i t can be a loud as the walls are very thin.

it was just good and especially the local is perfect. but, it was not clean i saw lots of others hairs...

• 12th Nov 2014
  • South Korea

Perfect hostel for very cheap price. We had a great stay with this hostel, the best hostel we have stayed in. The staff were friendly and so helpful. Those common areas are extremely nice. The rooms were huge especially the private one (we stayed in two different rooms, twin private & 8 bed mixed dorm). Clean, comfortable... We were very satisfied with the accommodation, and would definitely stay here again.

• 12th Nov 2014
  • Taiwan

The greatest hostel in my this trip. Helpful staff, cool atmosphere, free pizza night, good location... Just go and stay 3-4 nights in this hostel.

The location is pretty decent and the hostel is really clean. The walking tour by Jana (Yana) is awesome!

We really enjoyed the location and the staff were wonderful but the hostel was very noisy and were kept up late at night with the noise of people talking and doors slamming then they would start early in the morning cleaning and doing dishes which woke us up. We were exhausted because we were only getting 3-4 hours sleep per night.

I really appreciated the warm welcome, the assistance I received, and the relaxed atmosphere. Thanks!

• 9th Nov 2014