360 Hostel Barcelona Arts&Culture Reviews

Ronda Sant Pere 56, Principal, 08010, Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain

Great Hostel! One of the best I have stayed.

• 12th Oct 2014

This is the BEST hostel I've stayed at in Europe. Period. Rooms are big and your locker under the bed is huge (and electronic), you could fit 3 traveling backpacks with no problem. Staff is super friendly and helpful. The best thing is definetly the atmosphere: the kitchen is huge and super modern so it's an absolutely great place to meet people and hangout. I had the best time during a long trip in this hostel, met a lot of people and was actually able to rest when I needed to.

Very nice hostel. The kitchen has everything including an oven. The toilets and showers are good and the water hot. Hand towels and soap are provided. Towel rental 2€ The beds are fantastic. New, thick with good linen. The lockers are large, secure and out of the way. Plenty of plug-ins/power points. Each bed has its own reading light provided. Wifi is good all over the hostel. Guillem (Sami) is my favorite of the staff. Very hard working and attentive. The rest of the staff are also awesome

I am normally too lazy to leave reviews, but I felt I had to give this place a good one. Great place for solo travellers. Never had an easier time meeting people. Hostel isn't too big so there is a great community atmosphere. The place is kept clean. The staff are friendly and helpful. Rooms are a good size. Good location as well, close to the action but quiet at night. I would definitely come back.

• 6th Oct 2014

Fantastic hostel, absolutely no complaints! In a nice area, two minutes from the arc de triumph and not far from the beach. The facilities were great, everything was very clean, it had a cool vibe too. Really good value for money!

First Time in a hostel, Very good experiance, I will be doing it again

• 30th Sep 2014

Have stayed here about 5 times now and will be back again soon :-)

jajajaja! And we'll be happy to see you around!! Thank you!

I have been staying in the other 360 Hostel Barcelona around 2 weeks before and i definetly prefer the other one. Has just a way better atmosphere, people are more outgoing, there are more activities offered and lived by the stuff.

The room is a little bit tiny, the locker compartments under the bed are very usefull and with enough space, the location is really good.

A great friendly hostel, I had stayed at the other 360 and accidentaly booked this one but was not upset as it was equally as nice and friendly and fun!

Thank you very much! Hope to see you soon!

I loved this hostel. Staff is so nice and extremely helpful. I had good and safe stay. The hostel easy to find and located in a good area. If you stay there, I recommend to try food at Lebanese restaurant. Food is amazing!

Hands down best hostel I've ever stayed at. Big, clean kitchen to do all your cooking, friendly staff, great vibe and friendly atmosphere among guests, HUGE lockers that will fit your backpack. Really good wifi, very clean. They also do free walking tours every day and organize a lot of night time events so its really easy to be sociable. Close to metro station (less than five mins) Overall really great, absolutely recommend and will go back.

Thank you so much for your comments and marks! We'll be glad to have you again with us!

Amazing hostel that has everythng a backpacker is looking for. Great atmosphere, clean, and don't forget the incredible staff! The kitchen is also phenomenal if you're looking for a place to cook your own meals. Good wifi and computers in the common area- great for planning your nxt destination.

I especially liked the lockers under the beds, very practical and spacious and you don't have to worry about your belongings and values when you're out discovering the city. Good idea!

• 16th Sep 2014

Thank you very much! The electronic lockers on the bottom of the bed were one of the first ideas that we had! They're safe and useful! Hope to see you soon ;)

One of the best accommodations I have ever visited. It's more like a large flat-sharing community instead of a hostel. Nice staff and very good location.

Thank you very much! We'll be glad to have you again with us!

My friends and I enjoyed our stay at 360. The hostel is conveniently located in the center of the city with easy access to transit and all the popular sites to see. The staff was friendly and very helpful. The beds were clean, spacious and comfortable, and the lockers were convenient and roomy. All in all, I'd definitely stay again!

Thank you very much! We'll be glad to have you again with us!

it is great, big room and complete facilities. the only thing that it lacks enthusiasm and events, unlike the events of the other 360 hostel just across the block.

Thank you for your comment! We're trying to make more events bit by bit! We hope to have you again soon with us! ;)

Muy buen hostal y a MUY buen precio. Tiene todo lo necesario para un viajero.

Muchas gracias! Espeamos volver a verte pronto!

A really nice place, nice staff, clean place and good location. Only stayed there for a few hours as I had an early flight and didnt want to pay hotel rates, unfortunately I had my £1,000 DSLR camera stolen whilst in the shower room which was a very bitter experience.

Hey there, So sorry it got stolen. Always put everything in your locker - they're free and big enough to put everything in there. We put papers on every door now to remember to put valuables in the lockers before leaving the room. Hopefully we can welcome you again someday!

This was a really great stay. Great environment, easy to meet people, walking distance from the beach, and walking distance from the cool parts of town. Docked value for money cause it was expensive.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5