360 Hostel Barcelona Arts&Culture

Superb 1824 Total Reviews

• Cmathieson1993
  • USA, Female, 18-24
15th Feb 2017

Great place and welcoming staff! Liked it so much I returned to stay another few nights!

• Morocco, Male, 25-30
14th Feb 2017

Too much work back home , we decide go on holiday to paris we stayed for 3 nights but our stay wasn´t good we decide to go to barcelona we were really lucky that we stayed with amazing people , good hostel with plenty of activities , life goning on here really well, every day is amazing, meet good people, eat good food party hard, we really feel at home and we are planning to comeback again soon , so if you wanna to have a good time in barcelona close your eyes and book the 360 hostel.

14th Feb 2017

The hostel is well located (La Rambla in 10 min walk), staff is nice, it is very clean there. Free dinner is awesome! Also I like living room with guitars and ukulele.

• Canada, Mixed Group, 18-24
13th Feb 2017

I stayed with 2 other friends and we all agreed that this is one of the best hostel experiences ever! Amazing people, staff, rooms, amenities, a great atmosphere, fun dinners together, and walking distance from everything there is to see. This hostel made me want to come back to Barcelona, and if I do I will definitely stay here!

11th Feb 2017

Best hostel for living as a travelers and as a local ! I was supposed to stay 1 week, i ended up staying 3 more ! Extremely friendly staff ready to help you with all your needs, free walking tour every day and free dinner !! Rooms are really spacious and tidy, free security lockers for everybody with a simple touchless card ! Bathroom always clean and never too busy ! The kitchen is the best part! cooking utilities for every kind of meal; coffees, tea, sugar and spices provided by the hostel !

• USA, Female, 18-24
9th Feb 2017

This was my first trip to Barcelona, and this hostel was perfect for that. The staff are friendly and the rooms are beautiful, wth big windows and balconies. They set up free walking tours, there is free dinner or sangria every night, as well as an amazing night out-- you pay once, and each night you go out you get free entry into two bars and a club and reduced price drinks! I cannot wait to go back :)

• USA, Male, 25-30
5th Feb 2017

Amazing staff. Very helpful and friendly. Met some people I will never forget.

• USA, All Female Group, 25-30
4th Feb 2017

Location is great; within walking distance to the Gothic Quarter and Sagrada Familia! The staff is also really amazing! When I come back to Barcelona, I will definitely return.

See you soon :)

3rd Feb 2017

One of the best experiences I had in Europe!! Fantastic place to stay !! Fantastic host ! Fantastic atmosphere 11/10 from me and my friend! Next time time I visit Barcelona I'm staying at hostel 360 for sure

• Canada, Female, 18-24
2nd Feb 2017

Best hostel I've ever been !

That is nice .)