360 Hostel Barcelona Reviews

Calle Bailen 7, Barcelona, Spain

Well I stay just for one day this hostel is the greatest I have ever been very great I suggest everyone who is going to Barcelona the staff is marvelous very helpful and social thanks from 360

Hello! Thank you verymuch for your review. We hope you can come back to 360 Hostel and stay a few more days so you can enjoy the different activities we organize every day

Thanks to all the staff of 360 for an amazing stay. This is the kind of hostel you wish to find in every different city you visit, I booked just one night and ended up staying for a whole week. They organize free activities every day which is great to get to know new people, but even if you do not wanna be part of it and just relax, the place is calm enough to have a good night sleep On top of this, the place is super clean, with tons of showers with hot water and toilets Thanks again!

• 22nd Jan 2016

It's a shame that they were working on the hostel during my stay (Painting and other things) that's a lack of respect. The staff members are not cool, just doing they jobs, there's no atmosphere. No respect for people who are sleeping... No activities no atmosphere

• 22nd Jan 2016
  • Morocco

Hi Thank you for your review We are sorry you were just here on those two days we were painting some walls on the hostel. Unfortunately, once in a while we need to pain the walls as they get dirty with time But what surprised us more is that you are stating we have ¿no activities?! Wow! As you can read on many other reviews, and on the big board on the entrance of the hostel, we have different activities every single day and night. just to mention a few, we have walking tours, Free Paella and Free Pasta night, pub crawls, free entrance to clubs, beach volleyball parties, etc

Hostel was OK. Bathrooms were very dirty, thick layer of grime on the shower doors, kind of gross. Bed were good and rooms nice. Internet terrible, poor connection. Staff were OK, felt awkward some times because there are so many staff and so little guests, felt like i was living unwanted in someone else's house. I don't think id come back here again. Maybe its different in summer.

A very nice (and clean) hostel with friendly staff :) The atmosphere was very familiar and we really enjoyed our stay!

• 20th Jan 2016

The hostel is very nice and the staff are helpful with lots of activities organised. But I think a few key things should be improved. In the first room I stayed there was no stable WiFi signal. And the water in the showers was never hot. Which probably is okay for most of the year but in winter is good to have it.

Hello. Thanks for your review! Yes, we had some minor problems with the hot water and the wifi but luckily we soled it already. Hope you can come to the hostel to check it out! Regards 360!

Very nice and good lokated Hostel, I´ve already been to many hostels in Barcelona, but this seems to be one of the best. very helpfull and friendly stuff, big kitchen, clean rooms and showers. The Price - Value can´tbe better

Extremely friendly stuff, their energetic and warm greeting really makes my day:) But please improve the wifi, four nights I stayed and not a single day I can connected myself to the wifi.

• 5th Jan 2016
  • Taiwan

Everything was good, the staff is really nice. Could use a better wifi tho

• 5th Jan 2016

Expensive Lot of noise Low cleanliness But attentive staff

• 31st Dec 2015
  • Spain

Hi Thank you for your review We are very sorry to hear that you found your stay with us not satisfying. Unfortunately New Years Eve is a special day in a year when prices are higher than any other day. Also,it is a party day, thats why you might have found the hostel a bit more noisy than usually. Sorry about any inconvenience.

The hostel was great! We had a mix up with our reservation but the staff was super helpful in fixing it for us. The atmosphere of the hostel was the best part. Every night there is something the staff is hosting and they serve dinner every other night. I would definitely stay here again and suggest it to friends.

Hello guys! Thank you very much for your review. We are glad to know that you enjoyed your stay at 360 Hostel. We hope to see you again soon!

The beds weren't that comfortable and the showers could be cleaner but the location is great and the atmosphere is amazing for hanging out and making friends. Everyone goes out every night together. If you want a quiet place to sleep maybe stay somewhere else but if you want fun and friends pick 360

No wifi in the room AND EVEN the common area sometimes. Playing loud music all the day makes you difficult to talk with others. The staff are always in a party mood! I tried to ask the staff to turn down the music a bit but the answer was a head shake! Very rude indeed! No hot water for shower. Bed sheets smell, toilets always dirty, even with sticky stains. If you do not prefer a quiet sleep at night and loves parties, come here! Btw, mind ur steps if u hv heavy luggage. No lifts!

The hostel was amazing. They made us dinner the night I was there, and took us out to a night clubclub for which we got free admission. The best part was the staff, Santi and Tinche (not sure if I spelled thathat correctly) were incredible helpful and went out of their way to make sure everyone was comfortable. The only suggestion I would have is to add curtains to thethe bunk beds

• 24th Dec 2015

Great hostel but the staff is very laid back. This is a good thing most of the time but be ready for any planned activities (dinners, pub crawls etc) to start an hour later than the scheduled time. Staff is very friendly though. Of the 4 showers I took, none had truly hot water, all were lukewarm at best, even the one at 5am. Other than those complaints, it's a great hostel and they offer a lot of resources to make your Barcelona trip an adventure!

• 23rd Dec 2015

Staff was great and very helpful. Rooms are clean and air conditional works well. Location of hostel is excellent and close to good places

• 21st Dec 2015
  • Turkey

Very nice staff, great location,great atmosphere...I would recommend it to everybody Nemanja

Is always nice to come back to 360 hostel, they do their best to make you feel like home, and to create and wondeful environment that invites tou o meet people from everywhere ! Perfect location, great facilities, confortable and with the best staff ! Thanks again brothers :)

• 11th Dec 2015
  • Argentina

The facilities were super clean but in the showers there was a lot of mold on the ceiling.

SICK place!! One of the best I've stayed at in 7 months. So much fun. Staff are absolutely awesome and very helpful. Great location in great area, short walk to the metro and bit more of a walk to major sights. The free food a few times a week was awesome, as were the bars and clubs they take you to! Nice big kitchen and lots of space. Clean and comfortable. Would totally recommend!!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6