360 Hostel Barcelona Reviews

Calle Bailen 7, Barcelona, Spain

Absolutely no complaints about this hostel! The staff were always helpful and the rooms and bathrooms were very clean. Special thanks to Federico for letting us use his muscles! :D

First off, Federico is one of the best staff members I've met in a hostel. So friendly and helpful in making recommendations for things to do in the city. Their kitchen is really big and offers a great space for people to get together and meet, which is really nice for solo travelers like myself. The location is pretty good as well, but just like any other hostel in Barcelona, you will have to walk quite a bit to get to the beach and other major attractions in the city.

Have absolutely no complaints bout this place. My best hostel experience by far. Staff were extremely helpful. I arrived at 5.30am and was greeted with a bowl of paella after a long 10 hour drive. They also managed to make space for me when I wanted to extend my stay but all the beds were full. Pub crawls were good but they usually end up in a club that plays super commercial radio music, but that's just not my thing I guess.

Kitchen is great, has a lot of space! Also they were cleaning the fridges the first day we were clean, don't know how often that happens but I thing it is a great thing. Normally the fridges will be full of unused an left stuff just rotting in there, but this hostel was very clean. Showers are a bit small. Very nice staff though!

What an amazing hostel, only stayed for one night, wish I stayed a week! Definitely coming back!

Mixed feelings. Don't stay here if you want to sleep. Do stay if you want to party. Friendly staff, great kitchen, social atmosphere. Also disgusting showers, very noisy and bad WiFi in rooms.

• 16th Aug 2015

Really fun hostel. Had some great activities including a few pub crawls and volleyball at the beach. Quite expensive but think that's similar for most hostels in Barca. Staff were super nice and helpful!

The staff were amazing, so warm and welcoming. Party atmosphere as well as chilled, if you want some down time you can definitely relax but if you want to party then pick any day of the week. Amazing Hostel!!

great hostel, really good location - only 4 because it is a bit of a walk to the centre, but there is a metro close by. Great facilities with a really big and fantastically equipped kitchen. cheap drinks in the fridge (1€ for coke/beer). staff were great and available 24/7. LOADS of free activities, I was here for 3 nights and could have done pub crawl, beach volley ball, free paella, hip hop night and way more + free walking tours every morning. can't wait to come back!

Amazing staff!!! I've never stayed such a cozy hostel before!!! Staff here are just awesome!!! They create very good atmosphere to make guests feel at home and enjoy the stay!!! Free sangria, free city walking tour, free beach volleyball, free paella...... A lot of free activities you can join everyday!!! Really loved this hostel. Location is great, too!!! Walking distance to everywhere such as beach, Sagrada Familia, Nord station as well. Recommend to everyone who comes to Barcelona!!!

BEST TIME OF MY LIFE!!!! Us Canadians took over the whole hostel and the staff were great. They mingled with all the guests. Took time to get to know us and make us feel welcome. Clean, wifi, showers, air conditioned. PERFECT! Activities daily and the best nightlife experiences. I really didn't want to leave. So when we did we actually came back 2 days later. Thank you sooooo much. We already miss being there and all the staff who made Barcelona the most memorable part of our trip! CANADAAAA!!!!

• 8th Aug 2015

Overall it was okay. I just got unlucky getting stuck with 3 of the most obnoxious guys who just smoked weed and ate junk food in the room. I ended up leaving when my next roommate was super creepy and tried to get in bed with me while I was napping. The staff was really nice though.

Best hostel experience I have ever had, HANDS DOWN!

• 7th Aug 2015

Great hostel overall - lots of fun events, good social environment, quiet rooms, clean bathrooms. My only issues was with wi-fi. I was only able to connect for a few mins at a time very sporadically throughout the day. The computer internet access seemed to work well.

• 3rd Aug 2015

The hostel is a very good value for money. Great location, near from the beach, has a fully equiped kitchen and a common room close to the kitchen, so it's easy to meet other fellow travelers. There are plenty of toilets and showers, and also the rooms got A/C and are very good. They also have pubcrawls and other events every night. This is definitively my choice when I go to Barcelona again.

This hostel is fantastic. The staff are incredibly helpful and friendly. The hostel organizes events daily such as beach volleyball days with a bunch of other hostels, karaoke night, pub crawls, etc. location is pretty good and atmosphere was great. Highly recommend this hostel.

The best part of the hostel was the darling staff. They do their best to make you feel welcome and invited. I would definitely stay again. I also enjoyed the nice terraces and night activities.

Staying here made my stay at Barcelona 10x more enjoyable and memorable. Such a cool and friendly staff, close to a fresh food market, awesome kitchen. I'll come back to Barcelona just to stay here.

Best "hostel" atmosphere we experienced in 2 months of travel. Good energy, great common areas and computer access, good people. Fedrico at the front desk was the nicest person ever and really made our stay in Barcelona amazing. All of the staff was the best I've ever experienced hostel or hotel. Great central location. Our private room had an awesome private porch. Showers were a little gross, could be upgraded and wifi went off in middle of night a lot. Other than that, one amazing hostel.

Great atmosphere, great and friendly staff, different activities every night. Great for socializing and meeting people. We loved it!

• 24th Jul 2015