360 Hostel Barcelona Reviews

Calle Bailen 7, Barcelona, Spain

Very welcoming, everyone is super nice and the events/atmosphere are perfect for making friends!

A great place to stay in Barcelona. No breakfast but there's a nearby grocery store to pick up goods. They instead provide free paella on certain nights as well as sangria/beer on others. It's a trade off but I liked it. The Internet can get slow when everyone is online in the evenings before beer o'clock so just wait till after midnight or during the day to Skype and upload pictures. The staff is amazing and friendly. Fefe gave me a great summary of Barcelona as I checked in.

Hostel was fantastic. Staff were friendly and always ready to give advice (Micheals a champion). There was always something on in the evening which was great for meeting other travelers. I'd definitely recommend it to a friend.

Phenomenal staff, very welcoming, knowledgeable about Barcelona and engaging. The hostel activities and staff do a great job of creating a super social atmosphere. Facilities meet every need of a backpacker or budget traveler. I would definitely stay here again.

• 21st Feb 2015

Great staff. Very knowledgable about the city, recommended tons of stuff to do. Staff always were enthusiastic about hostel events, very involved and created a great atmosphere. Would definitely recommend.

Easily my favorite hostel experience! The staff were amazing and they always had something going on for us.

• 15th Feb 2015

Really good and helpful staff, are really trying to get the experience better! Great location, just close the old town and Arch and subways. Hot water, nice rooms and really large and wide common areas gives good and spacious atmosphere! Lots of space in the kitchen area to do cookings (two stoves) etc. Will come back here.

We really enjoyed our time at 360 Hostel Barcelona. The facilities were clean and the kitchen area was warm and inviting. The staff were all incredibly friendly and enthusiastic. However, the staff had no knowledge about where we should eat or go out in Barcelona.

We had an awesome stay at 360 hostel! The staff spoke great english and they were able to help us visit all the famous sites. The hostel was extremely clean as well with comfortable beds! The took us on a pub crawl and then to clubs which they do every Tuesday and Friday night. It was super fun! Overall, I would definitely stay here again.

• 13th Feb 2015

The staff had no knowledge of barcelona as a city and that was disappointing.

• 10th Feb 2015

A great hostel. We only stayed there for one night, but it was clear this was a fun place. In the morning, the receptionist checked us in as soon as possible because we hadn't slept all night, and was very attentive in general. The 8-bed dorm was spacious and didn't feel crowded. The paella night followed by a night out was fun. The staff makes you feel very welcome. I would definitely stay there again.

AMAZING! Staff was amazing. Events created a terrific atmosphere that connected people all over the world. Sangria one night, beer pong another, and delicious Paella (vegetarian and meat) as well as a bar crawl. Staff willing to help any time of day. Nice right security. Very close to the metro. About 9-10 minute walk to Plaza Catalunya. When I checked in, Filip (I think that's his name) sat down with me for 30 minutes mapping out the city with great ideas, attractions, and happenings.

• 6th Feb 2015

A little bit noisy

This is a great hostel, I definitely recommend it to anyone looking to visit Barcelona. The staff is wonderful, the atmosphere is great and the location is good too.

• 5th Feb 2015
  • Belgium

360 hostel provides you with the best hospitality one can ever get in a place you are visiting for the first time. the hostel is perfectly located near the outskirts of gothic city. so major attractions are just at a walking distance, the staff is xcellent helps out with almost evrything, superb rooms very clean, huge hall for plenty ppl to hang around, daily activities that keep you in party mood are some specialities of the hostel.

• 30th Jan 2015
  • India

I had a great experience staying at 360 Hostel Barcelona. The staff was friendly and welcoming and they had group activities every night so it was easy to make friends. The hostel is what you would expect of a hostel, but it's clean and they have a huge communal casual dining room where everyone hangs out at and you can make your own dinner if you want. Barcelona was awesome and 360 Hostel Barcelona made it even better

• 28th Jan 2015

This has been one of the best I have stayed at. The staff are wonderful, fiendly, personable, available at all times. The activities they plan are fun. You never feel pressured to participate but very welcomed if you do. I was able to get some good sleep every night which is great when ttraveling. I would recommend this hostel to anyone and would definitely stay here again if I ever come back.

• 27th Jan 2015

It is not just a hostel.. it´s a family! It was the first time that i was travelling alone and I was anxious about my accommodation, but I was totally happy and satisfied from the result! It is a really nice and comfortable place, clean and in a nice neighborhood! As for the people who work there.. They are all so smiley, lovely and helpful! They make you feel like home and help you with anything you may need. Also I really enjoyed the events organized there and the fun we had all together!!

• 26th Jan 2015
  • Greece

Best Hostel ever!, They are so kind and gentle. The place is super clean and comfortable with big common areas, and they offer a lot of free and social activitities (they've wifi everywhere and free coffe or tea anytime!), so if you are in the mood you will be always making new friends! I went to most of Barcelona attractions by walk cos it is close to everywhere. Dont miss it!

I had a great experience at this hostel. Always clean, and with nice staff always willing to help in anything you need. They have different activities every day, so its easy to meet other travelers Will definitely come back

• 19th Jan 2015