360 Hostel Barcelona Reviews

Calle Bailen 7, Barcelona, Spain

Great hostel. Very friendly staff, always willing to help.

Hands down the best hostel I've ever stayed in. The staff were so involved and friendly, there were activities every single night and the common areas were really well laid out. The dorms were spacious and comfortable, there were plenty of bathrooms (I never had to wait for a shower) and also a lot of computers in a couple of different locations. The wifi worked well, too. I was travelling by myself and I found it a very easy atmosphere in which to meet people. Recommended wholeheartedly.

Blazing hot rooms, freezing cold showers, and wifi that never worked. The staff was top-notch, though, and the place was kept immaculately clean.

Hello and thanks for your comments. Just to remind you that every sigle room in the hostel has an air conditioning unit and a control so you can regulate the temperature yourself. And please, next time wifi or showers are not working as they should, let us know and we will fix the problem as soon as possible

I strongly recommend you. If you like to meet people and good atomesphere(party) you should stay in here here staffs are very kind and helpful don't hesitate just go to reception everynight change party. even they serve drink, paella and pasta you can save your money good place

Great staff, great activities, great rooms/facilities. Very highly recommended.

Great atmosphere, clean bathrooms and fantastic staff. Would definitely recommend!

Fantastic stay. Absolutely wonderful and inviting staff who made you feel more like a fellow traveller than a tenant. Great facilities and wonderful activities. If I were to go back to Barcelona, I would hands down go back here!

360 Hostel Barcelona had the most welcoming and kind staff. I felt comfortable and at east checking-in. The staff were friendly and had great events for its guests.

• 1st May 2015

Nothing to say ! It was just perfect !

• 1st May 2015
  • Belgium

Good location close to the two metro station and renfe station. Close to the arc de triumph! Excellent staff and cleanness!

Really nice hostel. Music was on till just before twelve so great if that's what you're after. Great location for the arc de triomf and sagrada familia. Helpful staff.

• 26th Apr 2015

I had a great stay at 360. All of the staff that I interacted with was very friendly and helpful. If you want to try to meet other travelers, you can definitely do it at this hostel with a little bit of effort. The only thing that would have made my stay even better would be if breakfast was included but I have no complaints about my time here.

Great hostel, but definitely a social/party one, so be aware if you want something else. That being said, I pretty much went out every night and there were plenty of people back in the rooms before me, so not everyone partaken. The staff is super friendly and helpful, and there's great hangout areas. Also lots of computers to use; I can't imagine someone not being able to get on one. I had a great stay and would highly recommend, especially to those traveling alone who like meeting people.

• 23rd Apr 2015

very nice and helpful staffs, and very spacious rooms!

The staff was amazing! You guys were so helpful all the time and it was so great! - Family from Estonia

• 22nd Apr 2015
  • Estonia

Staff at the Hostel were very friendly, couldn't be more helpful. The free dinners and pub crawls were great. Very clean and quiet at night. Thank you I will definitely be recommending you to friends

• 20th Apr 2015

Good hostel do stay. The staff was very nice and helpful, the location was good and the hostel is clean.

Great hostel with great hosts! The only weak spot is the broadband signal. Very poor

This was by far the favorite hostel that we stayed in. A lot of fun and the staff is great!

Great hostel. Staff was very welcoming and friendly. There have something planned every night including free meals. They knew the city really well and help plan out our stay. The hostel was nice and clean and the rooms and kitchen were everything u needed. Just a short walk to Cataluna in a nice area. If I ever go back to Barcelona, I'll be staying here.

• 13th Apr 2015