360 Hostel Barcelona Reviews

Calle Bailen 7, Barcelona, Spain

Really fun stay at 360 Hostel! I ended up traveling alone but it was very easy to make friends because of the social atmosphere. The hostel organizes events each night such as paella dinners, bar nights, etc.

Frederico is reason enough to stay at 360, he'll make you feel 100% comfortable and welcomed!

• 27th Mar 2015

I stayed at 360 from march 26th to 28th, 2015. I'm very pleased with the service, the facilities and Federico's attentiveness to all the guests. Emmanuel.

• 26th Mar 2015
  • Costa Rica

I've been travelling through Europe for the past year and this is my absolute favorite hostel. Met fantastic and kind people, night time events run by the hostel went on without a flaw from free food to bar crawls and always took care of me like a friend. All facilities were very clean and well taken care of. If I go to Barcelona again I would definitely stay here.

There wasn't anything special about hostel 360 compared to other hostels. The only real good part about the hostel was the free walking tour.

We loved everything about our stay, but especially the incredibly friendly and welcoming staff. Lucia and Vanessa showed us a great time at night, leading us on the bar crawls and making us feel very comfortable in the city. Fede was there every single day to greet us as we came back and always was more than helpful when we had any questions. We loved everyone and want to come back to see them again!

• 15th Mar 2015

Loved staying here! Hostel was clean and had a super friendly vibe. All the staff were awesome and made sure we had a great time! Plenty of things to do during the day and at night, will be back one day soon!

Out of the hostels I have visited, this was the best one all around. I had a great time in Barcelona, and the staff here helped make it easy with all of the accommodations and activities.

• 11th Mar 2015

Amazing experience in 360 hostel ! Very friendly staffs and great atmosphere in there! Thank you so much 360 hostel !

• 8th Mar 2015

The hostel had great facilities a kitchen, multiple bathrooms and shower rooms and entertainment room if you don't feel like going out at night. The bunks don't squeak which is nice but it's quite a party hostel. If you are coming to Barcelona to party, 360 hostel is the one for you. Every night the staff hosts pub crawls or brings groups to the clubs so most of the party is taken out of the hostel. That is until 6am, when they all come home. Then you have big groups coming into your room.

Very welcoming, everyone is super nice and the events/atmosphere are perfect for making friends!

A great place to stay in Barcelona. No breakfast but there's a nearby grocery store to pick up goods. They instead provide free paella on certain nights as well as sangria/beer on others. It's a trade off but I liked it. The Internet can get slow when everyone is online in the evenings before beer o'clock so just wait till after midnight or during the day to Skype and upload pictures. The staff is amazing and friendly. Fefe gave me a great summary of Barcelona as I checked in.

I've been traveling for 1 year, visited and stood in more than 20 hostels, but honestly, I haven't been in such a great hostel than 360hostel yet!! First of all the staff since you make the first step inside the hostel they make you feel at home, they are very cozy, friendly and will do anything you need for you to feel confortable. Then, I don't know how they do it, but, is always clean and spotless, And last but not least, is the first hostel that offers every day a different activity FREE!

• 24th Feb 2015
  • Argentina

The location is perfect, near the metro station and plaza catalunya. And also there are many different kinds of activities in the hostel. Recommend it!

• 23rd Feb 2015
  • China

Hostel was fantastic. Staff were friendly and always ready to give advice (Micheals a champion). There was always something on in the evening which was great for meeting other travelers. I'd definitely recommend it to a friend.

Phenomenal staff, very welcoming, knowledgeable about Barcelona and engaging. The hostel activities and staff do a great job of creating a super social atmosphere. Facilities meet every need of a backpacker or budget traveler. I would definitely stay here again.

• 21st Feb 2015

Great staff. Very knowledgable about the city, recommended tons of stuff to do. Staff always were enthusiastic about hostel events, very involved and created a great atmosphere. Would definitely recommend.

My 3rd stay at the hostel once again a great stay. And thank to all the staff as ever made it a pleasant stay.

Easily my favorite hostel experience! The staff were amazing and they always had something going on for us.

• 15th Feb 2015

Really good and helpful staff, are really trying to get the experience better! Great location, just close the old town and Arch and subways. Hot water, nice rooms and really large and wide common areas gives good and spacious atmosphere! Lots of space in the kitchen area to do cookings (two stoves) etc. Will come back here.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5