360 Hostel Barcelona Reviews

Calle Bailen 7, Barcelona, Spain

Great atmosphere, great and friendly staff, different activities every night. Great for socializing and meeting people. We loved it!

• 24th Jul 2015
  • Portugal
  • All Male Group, 25-30

This hostel had it all. Free sangria/paella nights to get everyone socializing. The people and the staff there were incredible and really left a strong impression of my overall view of Barcelona. Due to travel difficulties I had to book very last minute, and didn't get in until very late in the night. The staff was amazing, as they always had recommendations for places to go and took us out to some really awesome bars/clubs at night.

• 22nd Jul 2015

Awesome hostel. I was there only for a night, but I really enjoyed the place. Located close to all the main sights, in safe and nice area and close to transport. Staff was outstandingly nice. Federico was absolutely awesome and even gave me an old metro card. Well done guys!

The staff were super nice and friendly. Gave me a run down on everything to do there. Enjoyed staying there and the beds were nice and clean.

• 9th Jul 2015

Everyone was super nice and really helpful. The staff will take you out and are not afraid of having a good time. All the facilities and rooms were perfect and you get a locker too.

• 8th Jul 2015

360 Hostel is not your standard hostel experience. The building is old and extremely large and neat. The building is very clean and it is a great location. 360 isn't a party hostel but it is oriented for meeting people. They have day and night activities daily that are certainly worth checking out. The staff is very nice and are a great time. Stay at 360.

I really enjoyed my stay at the hostel. The staff were very friendly and helpful and there was a great atmosphere. The different social activities organised throughout the week were great and made it easy to meet lots of other people. I'd definitely stay here again.

I loved this hostel. Everything was neat, clean, there were plenty of showers and bathrooms, and, most importantly, both backpackers and people working at the hostel participated in social activities. Unlike its sister hostel 360 Arts&Culture, it actually manages to create a great sense of community - and yeah, the larger common areas definitely help. Great job!

So much fun, with constant activities and an awesome location!

I liked the hostel and had a pleasant stay. The staffs were nice, and they have events everyday, such as free sangria or paella! Good air conditioning inside the room, kitchen is available for cooking, but wifi was weak inside the room, so I had to go out to the lobby:( Still!!! VERY satisfying!!!!

360 was perfect for our stay in Barcelona! It's located close to two metro stops and is only a short walk to the Old Town and La Rambla, but not in a very crowded area, it was in the perfect spot. The rooms were spacious, there are lockers to which they provide the key, and our room had a balcony. The selling point though, is the staff. They are so friendly! They remembered my name, told us all the best places to go, and even carried my stuff to the room. It was my favorite hostel hands down!

The atmosphere here is unparalleled -- everyone (especially the staff) are very friendly and they host nightly events like free paella or pub crawls. The hostel itself is also beautiful -- it's got high ceilings and interesting tiling on the floors. The drawbacks were slow wifi, sub-par air conditioning in the room, and extremely cold showers. If you're looking for a place that has a great community feel without being a hard-core party hostel, this is the place for you.

Different activities every night, free meals a few times a week, nightly pub crawls, all a ten minute walk from Plaça Catalunya. What more do you want? All of the staff were incredibly friendly, and Frederic is, simply put, the man. Clean, nice rooms, with air conditioning, and very fun atmosphere. I would definitely stay here again!

Estuvo muy bueno! esta muy bien ubicado...cerca de todo. Muy buena onda todo y muy buenas las actividades que ofrecen. Saludos a Fede y Rami..unos capos

A fantastic hostel. Really perfect. Can only say great things!

On arrival i was shown all the attractions on the free map, money saving tips by a very nice lady (we shared same birthday). All the staff were exceptional,friendly and helped even with downloads. I would strongly suggest visiting this hostel, facilities, laundry all very good,free paella night (tasty) and to quote a young Korean lady the staff were very kind people.Everything from location, cleanliness etc was all there. I cannot fault this hostel. I could write a novello on how friendly staffr

Perfect hostel if you are looking to meet travelers as there are events every night. Staff are super friendly and willing to help 24/7.

• 25th Jun 2015

This place is awesome.

This hostel was ideal for me, traveling alone, as the staff puts together regular (daily or even twice daily) social activities, making it really easy to meet folks. My complaints are minor... the wifi was unreliable, and the air conditioning didn't really work.

• 23rd Jun 2015

This was my first experience at a hostel and I only have good things to say about it! Location was great, everything is close by, and if you do not wish to walk, there are several metro lines around. The hostel is clean and the staff is willing to help 24/7. They even organize free paella night, and free entrance to clubs every day! Will definitely stay here again when im back in Barcelona

• 23rd Jun 2015