360 Hostel Barcelona Reviews

Calle Bailen 7, Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain

My stay was amazing! This is probably the best hostel in Barcelona. they have great facilities, everything is super clean and nice, and everyone including the staff are very sociable and outgoing. If your a 20 something looking for fun this place is the best you can hope for.

• 11th Apr 2014
  • Israel

Loved absolutely everything but the instant coffee.

• 7th Apr 2014

Great hostel, very friendly atmosphere and just a 10 minute walk from the gothic quarter where all the bars and shops are, 20 mins from La Sagrada Familia and 30 mins from the beach. Staff are lovely, very helpful and they do three free dinners a week, perfect for a budget traveller!

• 29th Mar 2014

The hostel is very well locates, clean, with a large kitchen, reAlly good showers and very good structure. Each guest has two outlets in the room (loved it). I would love to be there again!! Ps: the 360 hostel from Madri is not so good as the 360 from Barcelona.... :/

Amazing Hostel. Great staff, location's unbeatable, the place is big and nice. Never had to wait to use a shower, or a computer. The daily activities offer something to do everyday. It's the best hostel I've ever stayed at. Thumbs up for 360!

I spent a wonderful time in 360 Hostel, everybody was really nice from the first moment and the staff is super helpful. The place is clean and they organize different activities every day so is very easy to meet new people. Would definitely come back next time i am in Barcelona!

• 14th Mar 2014

I liked staying at the 360 hostel. When I arrived, the girl at the reception took about 15minutes to explain me interesting things to do and where I could buy food nearby. The staff was always willing to socialize and give you advices. Although, I think that the fact of not having a breakfast in the morning can be annoying especially when you are travelling alone. But the staff told me about it on arrival. It is also the first time I had to pay for the luggage room.

Hello How are you? Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to leave a review We don`t offer breakfast because in our experience most of the breakfast served at hostels are regular or bad. This is way instead we offer 24 hours coffee and tea service, and let the travelers decide their own breakfast. On the other hand we do offer 3 different dinners a week (twice paella and once pasta)! Hope you enjoy staying with us Kind regards 360 Hostel Staff!

Best hostel ever.. Staff rock! Julian, Rami (Jesus), Merit, Elena, all of them! Close to center city, park, gaudi stuff.. Free walking tour every day, also activities like paella night, pub crawl and clubs near the beach.. thanks i come back in june..

• 24th Feb 2014
  • Argentina

It was a very beautiful place, great big kitchen and a cool gameroom downstairs. Clean showers, toilets, rooms etc.. Really nothing to complain about!

Great hostel, one of the best I've ever been. Very friendly staff, good location, everything is clean and the price is probably the cheapest in the city. Reception 24 hours gives you security and freedom. Every night there's something organized so that you can enjoy the city with many other people. I surely recommend it!

• 15th Feb 2014

I had a great time in 360 Hostel Barcelona.

• 5th Feb 2014
  • China

This place is extraordinary. Very cheap, the staff are great!!! Really helpful and nice. The place is clean, lots of computers, big kitchen, air conditioning in the rooms, a big room downstairs to relax, have a drink, play ping pong, a big tv room. I had a very good time, far the best hostel I've been.

The staffs are very friendly and it's near the station. There are also computers that you can use for free. Downside, I stayed there when there was a big trip for Erasmus students and they were so noisy until past midnight. But everything else was fine.

Best place ever!! Very central location and the staff is super friendly and helpful. They even offer free paella and free pasta and take you to best clubs in town. Wi-fi also free and tones of computers to use. 10/10

• 27th Jan 2014
  • Spain

Good no frills hostel. Close to most major attractions, about 10mins walk to La Rambla, easily accessible by public transport. Only qualm is that I was not aware that you could very easily catch the metro from the airport and that costs considerably less than taking the aerobus, even if the metro only comes every 30mins if going from the airport. Other than that, good hostel! Also worth mentioning, the kitchen has a stock of basic essentials of spices and oil so that's always handy!

staff were really great at this hostel. especially that alfi guy (he looks a bit like leonardo dicaprio). he makes the best free paella ever!

it was the best hostel i've stayed. i like the staff. everybody helps you indeed. you should stay here. you don't regret

• 22nd Jan 2014
  • Turkey

Good location.

Wooow, such amazing hostel! very spacious and has very good amenities. The staff is very friendly and attentive. I will definitely come again.

The staff was kind however not very helpful e.g. could not recommend any place to eat in the area. Our food has been stolen from the fridge. It happened also that under the shower suddenly there was only very cold water. The water stayed in the shower what is not very hygenic. Still godd value for low price per night

« first « Prev 1 2 3