360 Hostel Barcelona Reviews

Calle Bailen 7, Barcelona, Spain

Amazing place. Only stayed here for a couple of nights but loved the atmosphere of the place. They gave me free paella and took me to really cool bars and clubs!

• 12th Sep 2014

I just returned from barcelona i visit the city alot and i can honestly say its the best hostel i have stayed in infact i have already booked up again for my next visit in november . The staff are excellent federico in particular he could not have been more helpful and the evening entertainment they provide was also good its in a very good location too. Great place to stay and maje friends if your a solo traveller.

• 12th Sep 2014

Very welcoming and friendly vibe, could have turned up on my own and would have made a load of friends!

• 5th Sep 2014

The staff were so so friendly. Hannah was so nice but a lot of the other staff wanted to get involved with everyone too. The free nights organised were really good for meeting people. The rooms are big and beds are pretty clean. Only problem is is that it's a little far out but the metro is so easy and the metro stop isn't far at all

Perfect location in a beautiful building. Loved the staff!! They make you feel at home, sincerely friendly and give great tips about the city. Place is clean and tidy with very comfortable beds

• 31st Aug 2014

Absolutely GREAT HOSTEL! All the staff were really nice! Free food and entry to clubs! Really friendly, and great quality! Best hostel you will stay in hands down. Would happily go back.

i like this hostel.. the staff is very good. they arrange parties for you.. although i did not attended but its a good thing.. friendly hostel.. i would definitely recommen this hostel.. thums up

Very clean and practical kitchen, great atmosphere and activities Would definitely go back

Lovely hostel, really clean and friendly. I love the bar area downstairs, great place to relax with some sangria! The staff are really helpful, Celina in particular was super lovely gave me some great tips for things to see around Barcelona!

Great place! From the moment I checked in staff was so friendly! They showed me a detailed map of the city and invited me to join the for the pub crawl they arranged in the night! Location was great! Walking distance to almost everything. The hostel was HUGE! They had a basement with ping pong table, fuzzball and even a television area. Perfect place to socialize with other travelers sins staff aranges activities every day, such as pub crawls and some days a free dinner! Best place in BCN!!

• 25th Aug 2014
  • Denmark

I find that this was the best hostel I stayed in during my whole europe trip. The rooms were nice and clean, we had lockers and good internet. It felt more like a hotel than a hostel. It has activities every night for the guests who want to participate I had the free paella night and jamboree. Pretty cool. The only uncool thing was that someone took the food i'd kept in the fridge :/ I didn't like that they made us pay 6 euros for laundry. It would be better to leave the machines for us to use.

The hostel has a beautiful design, the staff is very friendly (!), but it was not possible to sleep there a lot. Absolute party hostel - I knew that before and I like parties, but normally people try to be calm when they come back to dormitory in the night. If you like the normal party style and pub crawlings, this is the right place for you. If you are more looking for an alternative (partying) place, better go somewhere else.

Great place, confy beds and great staff. They organize activities every day. Thanks Rami for your tips!!!

Superb! I really enjoyed staying at 360 Hostel. The staff was very friendly, and the hostel organize free meals almost every night, so is easy to socialize and meet new people. Location is great as you can walk everywhere. Plenty of showers and toilet that are cleaned every day, and a really nice chill out area with a huge tv room, ping pong table and fuzzball.

• 13th Aug 2014

staff was so nice and fun! free dinners were great, though wouldn't recommend to go out with the hostel staff, not very organized. did it twice, it was quite a failure.

Amazing place, such a high quality hostel!

• 3rd Aug 2014

The staff at the hostel were very friendly and the hostel was very clean.

• 1st Aug 2014

Amazing spot - highly recommend since it is in a great location, there are activities planned every night and they provide complimentary food on certain nights. We were a group of 4 girls traveling and we were all very pleased with our stay. Barcelona ended up being our favourite city we visited on our eurotrip.

Great hostel. Lovely staff who are really helpful and have lots of info. The common area is easy for meeting people in if travelling solo. Lots of bathrooms and computers. The hostel is about 15 minutes' walk from Plaza Catalunya station, so could be better but could also be worse. The pasta night was great (Didn't get to try the paella but heard it was good).

The atmosphere is this hostel is outstanding. The 24/7 staff are very friendly, willing to got the extra mile. Every night they led us hostel stayers on a night out to different bars and clubs in Barcelona. They even cooked paella & pasta for us! The showers/toilets are very clean and each bed has their own locker. Great location as well, walking distance to 3 metro stations.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4