360 Hostel Barcelona Reviews

Calle Bailen 7, Barcelona, Spain

One of the best hostels I've stayed in!

• 18th Nov 2014

Perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 15th Nov 2014
  • Japan

Absolutely wonderful atmosphere and location, fantastic staff and clean hostel. They organize activities every single day such as free paella and pasta, city tours and free entrance to most of the clubs!

• 14th Nov 2014

fantastic hostel its my second time staying at the hostel and i will be returning again in february , the staff are excellent very helpful every evening they put on activities for the guest free meals bar,club and free sangria nights i dont have to participate but i would recommend it especially if you are travelling alone great way to meet people and make friends. the location is also very good 10 min walk to plaza catalunya and they also have day time activities . i highly recommend the hostel

Amazing staff and atmosphere. They have events every day of the week, so for example, Monday is the "Paella Night", and Thursday is the "Pub Crawl Night". The chicken is complete if you want to cook by yourself. My only concern is with the WiFi that used to go down eventually, then I would have to manually reconnect again (both in my mobile and my notebook).

Staff is pretty friendly, and they cook free dinner three nights a week! Rooms were clean but not very well lit. Bathrooms were individual rooms which was nice but if someone decides to take their time you have to go to a different hall. Showers flood. Internet was always fast. Close to metro. You must be buzzed in the front door which is nice, they're always fast too.

Great staff and location! Liked the place alot! Recomend it!

The staff is awesome and the hostel clean and simple but good. I liked it alot and they have pubcrawl and paellanights ! :) Really good location!

The place to be :) Cleanest hostel I ever been, friendly, energetic and most useful staff !

Everything was really good and it was a good place to stay and meet people. The only thing I missed there were too little mirrors in the rooms and not one in the shower room ; (

• 5th Nov 2014
  • Afghanistan

Great hostel in the middle of Barcelona!! Big kitchen, nice and clean rooms, and the staff rocks!!

• 29th Oct 2014
  • Spain

Great hostel!

Great hostel! Perfect to meet people. They have activities every day, including free dinner, and free clubs!! The location is great. Went walking everywhere. The staff is very helpful, gave us tips when I arrived, including free map, and everytime i needed. Thanks for all!!

Very nice place to stay few days. Good location to go to the center and Sagrada Familia by foot. The atmpsfhere is grate. Every night there is sth in common room. On Monday we had together a very delicious free paella. Staff is friedly and helpfull especially the boy from Argentina. I would definately reccomend this hostel.

The staff take quiet hours seriously so perfect for getting sleep. The building decor is very nice and makes the stay very comfortable. The location is great for doing tourist things, kind of far for nightlife (but hey that's what a cab is for). Linens are clean, facilities are clean, and there isn't that 'super crowded-living on top of each other' feeling. I definitely recommend

Best hostel in this 2 month's traveling!! Very clean, nice atmosphere, and they have activities every day, including free diner and clubs for free!!! The staff show us a lot of things to do! Thanks to Fede and Hannah!!

• 15th Oct 2014
  • Spain

Truly the best hostel I have stayed at. Super friendly and approachable staff, awesome (and clean) facilities (fully equipped kitchen and great showers), nice rooms, comfortable beds, really good location - walking distance to La Rambla (or metro one or two stops), really good activities on in the evenings - a very social and friendly atmosphere, great place to meet people. Also really good value for money. I wish I could have stayed for longer.

Best hostel I have stayed in so far. Fantastic staff, great place to meet people and have fun. Great facilities.

Out of a 5 month trip backpacking around Europe I can honestly say this hostel was the best by miles!! An amazing hostel to end on with an amazing staff that make you feel like you're part of the team! Free paella, beer pong, sangria and pasta nights were perfect for our budget. Best atmosphere and seriously such amazing staff. You'd be crazy not to stay here!!!

• 11th Oct 2014

This hostel was located right near the Arc De Triomf and the staff was great! The girl working reception told us all the major places to go including a great little market that gave us the best juice in the world! The showers were hot and had nice water pressure too! I do wish there was more bathrooms but that's okay.

• 10th Oct 2014