360 Hostel Barcelona Reviews

Calle Bailen 7, Barcelona, Spain

Great atmosphere, clean bathrooms and fantastic staff. Would definitely recommend!

• 3rd May 2015

Really nice hostel. Music was on till just before twelve so great if that's what you're after. Great location for the arc de triomf and sagrada familia. Helpful staff.

• 26th Apr 2015

I had a great stay at 360. All of the staff that I interacted with was very friendly and helpful. If you want to try to meet other travelers, you can definitely do it at this hostel with a little bit of effort. The only thing that would have made my stay even better would be if breakfast was included but I have no complaints about my time here.

Great hostel, but definitely a social/party one, so be aware if you want something else. That being said, I pretty much went out every night and there were plenty of people back in the rooms before me, so not everyone partaken. The staff is super friendly and helpful, and there's great hangout areas. Also lots of computers to use; I can't imagine someone not being able to get on one. I had a great stay and would highly recommend, especially to those traveling alone who like meeting people.

• 23rd Apr 2015

very nice and helpful staffs, and very spacious rooms!

The staff was amazing! You guys were so helpful all the time and it was so great! - Family from Estonia

• 22nd Apr 2015
  • Estonia

Staff at the Hostel were very friendly, couldn't be more helpful. The free dinners and pub crawls were great. Very clean and quiet at night. Thank you I will definitely be recommending you to friends

• 20th Apr 2015

Good hostel do stay. The staff was very nice and helpful, the location was good and the hostel is clean.

Great hostel with great hosts! The only weak spot is the broadband signal. Very poor

This was by far the favorite hostel that we stayed in. A lot of fun and the staff is great!

Great hostel. Staff was very welcoming and friendly. There have something planned every night including free meals. They knew the city really well and help plan out our stay. The hostel was nice and clean and the rooms and kitchen were everything u needed. Just a short walk to Cataluna in a nice area. If I ever go back to Barcelona, I'll be staying here.

• 13th Apr 2015

Definitely deserve 100%. Staff goes above and beyond for customers. Really great experience. Clean, safe, good location. Able to cook your own food.

Great Hostel with lovely and helpful staff. It was also in an excellent location to get to the main sights in Barcelona. Rooms were of a good standard and there were hot showers. I would definitely stay here again if I came back :)

• 7th Apr 2015

I had a really nice stay here. It has great kitchen and computer facilities and fun activities every day. Do the walking tour!!!

Really nice place! The staff were super nice (I had a hurt ankle while I was there and they did everything they could to help me out), and the facilities and location were great too. They have lots of activities at night; my favorite was the yummy free paella that happened to be on my birthday night! Definitely recommend this place :).

We had an amazing time at 360, all of the staff were so friendly and really helped us with any needs. They host great events at night that brought all the people staying there together. Bathrooms and rooms were very clean. It is a bit of a party until midnight, but they do a good job of making sure it is not noisy. I would definitely stay here the next time I'm in Barcelona.

I've been in Spain for 3 months and been traveling on the weekends staying in various hostels. 360 Hostel Barcelona was the best one I've stayed at. The staff are awesome and you feel like a large group staying in one house. It's more than a place to simply sleep, if there's room and you don't book a stay here you're missing out.

Great Hostel :)

Great hostel! Only issue I have is the shower/bathroom situation. There is only one room on the first floor (8 bed) and only 2 toilets and 1 shower to go with it. Most of the time it's fine, but when all 8 people are trying to get ready around the same time you easily run into problems.

We liked it a lot! The staff is great and super helpfull! We enjoyed the free paella and pasta and would have loved to stay longer!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5