360 Hostel Barcelona Reviews

Calle Bailen 7, Barcelona, Spain

Out of the hostels I have visited, this was the best one all around. I had a great time in Barcelona, and the staff here helped make it easy with all of the accommodations and activities.

• 11th Mar 2015

Amazing experience in 360 hostel ! Very friendly staffs and great atmosphere in there! Thank you so much 360 hostel !

• 8th Mar 2015

The hostel had great facilities a kitchen, multiple bathrooms and shower rooms and entertainment room if you don't feel like going out at night. The bunks don't squeak which is nice but it's quite a party hostel. If you are coming to Barcelona to party, 360 hostel is the one for you. Every night the staff hosts pub crawls or brings groups to the clubs so most of the party is taken out of the hostel. That is until 6am, when they all come home. Then you have big groups coming into your room.

Very welcoming, everyone is super nice and the events/atmosphere are perfect for making friends!

A great place to stay in Barcelona. No breakfast but there's a nearby grocery store to pick up goods. They instead provide free paella on certain nights as well as sangria/beer on others. It's a trade off but I liked it. The Internet can get slow when everyone is online in the evenings before beer o'clock so just wait till after midnight or during the day to Skype and upload pictures. The staff is amazing and friendly. Fefe gave me a great summary of Barcelona as I checked in.

I've been traveling for 1 year, visited and stood in more than 20 hostels, but honestly, I haven't been in such a great hostel than 360hostel yet!! First of all the staff since you make the first step inside the hostel they make you feel at home, they are very cozy, friendly and will do anything you need for you to feel confortable. Then, I don't know how they do it, but, is always clean and spotless, And last but not least, is the first hostel that offers every day a different activity FREE!

• 24th Feb 2015
  • Argentina

The location is perfect, near the metro station and plaza catalunya. And also there are many different kinds of activities in the hostel. Recommend it!

• 23rd Feb 2015
  • China

Hostel was fantastic. Staff were friendly and always ready to give advice (Micheals a champion). There was always something on in the evening which was great for meeting other travelers. I'd definitely recommend it to a friend.

Phenomenal staff, very welcoming, knowledgeable about Barcelona and engaging. The hostel activities and staff do a great job of creating a super social atmosphere. Facilities meet every need of a backpacker or budget traveler. I would definitely stay here again.

Great staff. Very knowledgable about the city, recommended tons of stuff to do. Staff always were enthusiastic about hostel events, very involved and created a great atmosphere. Would definitely recommend.

My 3rd stay at the hostel once again a great stay. And thank to all the staff as ever made it a pleasant stay.

Easily my favorite hostel experience! The staff were amazing and they always had something going on for us.

• 15th Feb 2015

Really good and helpful staff, are really trying to get the experience better! Great location, just close the old town and Arch and subways. Hot water, nice rooms and really large and wide common areas gives good and spacious atmosphere! Lots of space in the kitchen area to do cookings (two stoves) etc. Will come back here.

We really enjoyed our time at 360 Hostel Barcelona. The facilities were clean and the kitchen area was warm and inviting. The staff were all incredibly friendly and enthusiastic. However, the staff had no knowledge about where we should eat or go out in Barcelona.

We had an awesome stay at 360 hostel! The staff spoke great english and they were able to help us visit all the famous sites. The hostel was extremely clean as well with comfortable beds! The took us on a pub crawl and then to clubs which they do every Tuesday and Friday night. It was super fun! Overall, I would definitely stay here again.

The staff had no knowledge of barcelona as a city and that was disappointing.

• 10th Feb 2015

A great hostel. We only stayed there for one night, but it was clear this was a fun place. In the morning, the receptionist checked us in as soon as possible because we hadn't slept all night, and was very attentive in general. The 8-bed dorm was spacious and didn't feel crowded. The paella night followed by a night out was fun. The staff makes you feel very welcome. I would definitely stay there again.

AMAZING! Staff was amazing. Events created a terrific atmosphere that connected people all over the world. Sangria one night, beer pong another, and delicious Paella (vegetarian and meat) as well as a bar crawl. Staff willing to help any time of day. Nice right security. Very close to the metro. About 9-10 minute walk to Plaza Catalunya. When I checked in, Filip (I think that's his name) sat down with me for 30 minutes mapping out the city with great ideas, attractions, and happenings.

• 6th Feb 2015

A little bit noisy

This is a great hostel, I definitely recommend it to anyone looking to visit Barcelona. The staff is wonderful, the atmosphere is great and the location is good too.

• 5th Feb 2015