360 Hostel Barcelona Reviews

Calle Bailen 7, Barcelona, Spain

Definitely deserve 100%. Staff goes above and beyond for customers. Really great experience. Clean, safe, good location. Able to cook your own food.

Great Hostel with lovely and helpful staff. It was also in an excellent location to get to the main sights in Barcelona. Rooms were of a good standard and there were hot showers. I would definitely stay here again if I came back :)

• 7th Apr 2015

I had a really nice stay here. It has great kitchen and computer facilities and fun activities every day. Do the walking tour!!!

Really nice place! The staff were super nice (I had a hurt ankle while I was there and they did everything they could to help me out), and the facilities and location were great too. They have lots of activities at night; my favorite was the yummy free paella that happened to be on my birthday night! Definitely recommend this place :).

We had an amazing time at 360, all of the staff were so friendly and really helped us with any needs. They host great events at night that brought all the people staying there together. Bathrooms and rooms were very clean. It is a bit of a party until midnight, but they do a good job of making sure it is not noisy. I would definitely stay here the next time I'm in Barcelona.

I've been in Spain for 3 months and been traveling on the weekends staying in various hostels. 360 Hostel Barcelona was the best one I've stayed at. The staff are awesome and you feel like a large group staying in one house. It's more than a place to simply sleep, if there's room and you don't book a stay here you're missing out.

Great Hostel :)

Great hostel! Only issue I have is the shower/bathroom situation. There is only one room on the first floor (8 bed) and only 2 toilets and 1 shower to go with it. Most of the time it's fine, but when all 8 people are trying to get ready around the same time you easily run into problems.

We liked it a lot! The staff is great and super helpfull! We enjoyed the free paella and pasta and would have loved to stay longer!

The beer and the atmosphere ..two thumbs up

Really fun stay at 360 Hostel! I ended up traveling alone but it was very easy to make friends because of the social atmosphere. The hostel organizes events each night such as paella dinners, bar nights, etc.

Frederico is reason enough to stay at 360, he'll make you feel 100% comfortable and welcomed!

• 27th Mar 2015

I stayed at 360 from march 26th to 28th, 2015. I'm very pleased with the service, the facilities and Federico's attentiveness to all the guests. Emmanuel.

• 26th Mar 2015
  • Costa Rica

I spent 10 days by myself at Barcelona and being Hosted at 360 Hostel was a key factor at having a wonderful experience. Very well located near my favorite neighborhood (Born & Gothic), it is perfect for walking around without getting and metro or bus. Also, really secure (individual lockers at the room and 24 hrs reception), very well cleaned and, the most important: awesome environment & Staff. Staff made me feel at home and helped a lot with travelers getting together for party. Thanks for e

I've been travelling through Europe for the past year and this is my absolute favorite hostel. Met fantastic and kind people, night time events run by the hostel went on without a flaw from free food to bar crawls and always took care of me like a friend. All facilities were very clean and well taken care of. If I go to Barcelona again I would definitely stay here.

This hostel was amazing! The staff made you feel at home and there were really fun events each night and they were free!! The staff helped you out a lot and when I arrived they gave me a free map of Barcelona and told me a detailed description of each important landmark. Had a great time there!

• 22nd Mar 2015

This hostel was recommended to me by someone I met in Portugal. So I thought I would Give it a shot. This place was a lot of fun. It's very close to a great market and the la Sagrada familia. Also the beach is only a 15 minute walk away. Along with a nice park. they have a huge kitchen so there is lots of room to do your own cooking. The hostel it's self was very clean. And the staff is very friendly and helpful with anything you could need. I would definitely stay there again.

There wasn't anything special about hostel 360 compared to other hostels. The only real good part about the hostel was the free walking tour.

Hello Thanks for your review Its a pity you did not join us in the different daily activities that we offer. Every evening we had something organised for guests such as Paella Night, Free Pasta, Pub Crawl, Sangria nights, Alternative Tours, etc... We understand that some guests prefer to be alone, but the majorirty of guests find that we offer a wide range of activities and have very good facilities.

This hostel was the best! The staff was so fun and super helpful with any questions. And there were always activities the hostel was putting on each night. There was a community kitchen that was kept very clean and the bathrooms were also very clean. This hostel was recommended to me by friends and I'm going to continue recommending it to other friends!

We loved everything about our stay, but especially the incredibly friendly and welcoming staff. Lucia and Vanessa showed us a great time at night, leading us on the bar crawls and making us feel very comfortable in the city. Fede was there every single day to greet us as we came back and always was more than helpful when we had any questions. We loved everyone and want to come back to see them again!

• 15th Mar 2015