360 Hostel Barcelona Reviews

Calle Bailen 7, Barcelona, Spain

The facilities were super clean but in the showers there was a lot of mold on the ceiling.

SICK place!! One of the best I've stayed at in 7 months. So much fun. Staff are absolutely awesome and very helpful. Great location in great area, short walk to the metro and bit more of a walk to major sights. The free food a few times a week was awesome, as were the bars and clubs they take you to! Nice big kitchen and lots of space. Clean and comfortable. Would totally recommend!!

This was in a great location and they had really fun activities to get everyone together. There is no breakfast but you have use of the kitchen. The lockers are small (backpack won't fit). The showers (walls, ceilings) could use a good scrub.

I staied thier with my friends for four nights, we felt as we are in our home with very helpfull staff. Tge siul in the hostel makes you feel you are one of them not just guest, almost there is a free dinner. Going to bars and clubs is not an individual activity, you can share anyone if you like.

• 29th Nov 2015
  • Egypt

This hostel has a great atmosphere and helpful staff. Free dinner and sangria on different nights of the week which is a bonus! Washroom and showers are not that clean but acceptable. I would come back.

The location is great, and the cleanliness was good as well. Unfortunately construction was being done right outside of my room, so it smelled of dust/debris. i had a pounding headache in the morning from breathing that mess throughout the night. Also, after my first night and was told that i had to check out when i had paid for 2 nights at the hostel. I showed proof of my booking for 2 nights and when i went to the room, my belongings were all shoved in a corner on the dirty floor.

• 29th Nov 2015

Excellent!!! Staff are awesome, really good atmosphere and free paella & sangria!! Really fun being there

Absolutely amazing staff and hostel. I really enjoyed my time and look forward to staying at 360 hostel again!

• 27th Nov 2015

Had a great stay at 360. Everyone that works there are super nice and helpful and become friends with you straight away and all get involved which creates a real fun family atmosphere. Always something going on at night and there is either a free dinner or drinks. definitely be back :)

We stayed at 4 bed dorm. Room had good space and it was pretty clean. Window was not sealed and could hear traffic all night. Shared bathroom was quite clean and noticed staff cleaning bathroom frequently. They allow cooking in the kitchen so that is a huge plus. Also hostel provides free drinks/and or food everyday! Tasted great! Shower booth was very tiny and dirty. Water moss at evry possible corners in between tiles and glass door edges. Definately need to be cleaned well.

I had a great time staying at he hostel 360. Staff was very welcoming from the moment i arrived and more the happy to help if needed. One thing I would recommend taking a look over are the directions provided to get to the hostel form plaza catalunya. I found that they are not very clear when it comes to reaching the hostel from Ronda de Sant Pere and crossing at carrer de girona. Maybe it's just me but I could not make sense of them and was lost, needed to ask for directions.

• 22nd Nov 2015

Nice hostel and staff. Amazing location. Highly recommended!

• 20th Nov 2015
  • Spain

We had a great stay at 360 hostel! We got lucky with a balcony, and plugs & lights for each bed in our room as well as lockers. The staff here is amazing, super friendly and they've always got something on for the night- whether it's free sangria, free paella, or a night out planned. Plenty of bathrooms and showers- never had to wait. The wifi was great too, and they've got computers to use free. Im traveling with friends and at 360 hostel we met a bunch of cool new people to hang out with :)

This place has a super great atmosphere and homey feel. It was awesome getting lots of free sangria and some free food, and the kitchen was super well stocked and accessible which was awesome. The wifi struggles a bit but otherwise great place, oh and the staff were so nice and friendly!

Everything okay. There was a really cute Portuguese guy working at the hostel. :) I had a great stay there and Barcelona is just awesome.

The 360 Hostel is GREAT! The location is good, right next to few of the main sights, and the rest of them are within a walking distance too. Peaceful and safe neighbourhood, but not far away from the citylife. At the hostel something is going on every night, so it's easy for a solo traveller to meet people. And they serve you FREE, delicious food!! One of the best paellas I've ever had. Staff is super helpful and nice, especially this Argentino guy Santi made me feel welcome.

Good, well priced hostel, staff were great, free paella for dinner was delicious. Only bad thing was the common area being split between upstairs and downstairs, it really should be all together.

Great hostel located right in the heart of Barcelona. Metro and Train station located merely a couple of minutes away (3-5 minute walk), there's about two to three banks nearby where you can withdraw money, and there's plenty of restaurants and small supermarkets that you can buy food. The staff is very helpful, and each day there's some sort of event going on, whether it's a free dinner, or a walk to the pub and clubs nearby.

Least satisfying hostel so far. Clean but facilities dated. Stayed at 8-beds room with shower and loo next door and my bed right next to the wall. Got the smell from the loo/ shower so requested to change room on the 2nd day. The 2nd day found my bed was made after went out and my stuff were moved to another bed which was slept by other. The bed was actually assigned by the staff. Did my laundry here and they are left one of my sock behind. Got it back when I check out, the sock still wet.

It’s definitely the best hostel I’ve ever stayed until now. The staffs are really cool, also always available to help you and they create an enjoyable atmosphere. The bathrooms were clean, the room I stayed was comfortable with individual light and wall socket beside the bed. The night I was there I ate a delicious paella (for free) and after that we went to a pub and to a club with one of the staffs. They also have drinks (beer, soda, water) for a really good price (not abusive).