360 Hostel Barcelona Reviews

Calle Bailen 7, Barcelona, Spain

Beds could be more comfortable and some sheets need to be change. Room nr.2 is quite noisy, because is looking direct on the street. Highly recommend free walking tours! Thanks for great paella and very friendly and helpfull reception!

This place was amazing! I stayed for 3 nights & loved it. The showers were great, water pressure was amazing! I never had to wait in line for anything. The facility is much bigger than I thought it'd be. The kitchen was great and they even cooked us dinner one night! They always have something going on like pasta night, club night (get in free). My room was fantastic with AC, but my friends didn't have AC in their room, so they didn't care for their rooms. It's a 30 minute walk from everything!

We had an awesome stay at 360 Hostel Barcelona. The location was perfect to get to all the sights in the city. The hostel was clean, the rooms were big, and the common spaces were perfect to meet new people. The staff was so helpful and they organized events for the guests. I'll be comparing other hostels to this one for a long time.

• 25th Jun 2014

I loved 360!! Great location and helpful staff! If I'm ever back I'm Barcelona I'll defiantly use them again :)

• 23rd Jun 2014
  • New Zealand

Great hostel. Would recommend to anyone going to Barcelona.

Loved my stay here. They are great at planning things to so at night and it is so easy to meet people. Pretty good location and well worth the price.

• 23rd Jun 2014

I enjoyed my stay, the rooms were cleaned daily and the facilities were good. The games room could do with a refurbmishment - the table football looks like it hasn't been used in about 5 years and the table tennis equipment was poor. When I visited there was also a large american group almost filling the hostel so it was difficult for me as a solo traveller to mix in. The social evenings didn't really happen either as there was not many solo travellers wishing to socialise..a good hostel though.

All staff members were exceptionally friendly and very helpful. I really liked that the hostel organized events for the guests in the evenings

• 12th Jun 2014

This hostel is in a great place, has a wonderful staff, and has decent rooms. This was the better of the hostels I stayed at in Barcelona, and I would stay here again.

Awesome hostel, heaps of free computers to use, clean, big rooms with reading lamps and powerpoints on every bed, close to metro, great activities happening. The staff were great fun- particularly Jess from England! Totally recommend this hostel.

Very big and spacious. Well equiped kitchen, which helped keep the cost of meals down. Staff were friendly and very helpful.

Pretty nice hostel... Bathrooms are A little cramped but theres enough so never lines... Big kitchen which is awesome ( but no oven). Staff nice.. Computers... Everything you need.

Very friendly staff, felt very secured with the bell we have to ring to get into the hostel. The kitchen is awesome. Some games downstairs such as ping pong, baby-foot, cinema. Rooms are nice, bathrooms are really clean all the time. We stayed 4 nights and it was like that the whole stay. We felt really welcome when we arrived. I can't wait for my next stay in BCN!!

one of the best hostels ive stayed in. friendly staff and great environment and just great overall. free paella two nights a week and various pub crawls and club nights. plenty of space in the kitchen and great social set up,. would recommend to everyone!!

EUR 35 for a 8 bed dorm without a window is a little too much.

Had a great time at 360 hostel. Staff were fantastic and great to hang out with too. The social events were a huge bonus. The only downsize was that I could slightly feel the springs in my bed. Definitely stay here again through!

• 27th May 2014

Even for just one night, we had a great time, met some wonderful people and the hostel staff were very friendly and helpful.

• 26th May 2014
  • Bulgaria

I really loved this building and staff it felt welcoming. It is in a good location, out of the way a bit but close to Plaza de Catalunya, be prepared to walk a lot! Rooms were great people respectful and clean enough. Would stay here again

Staff were superb and ever so friendly. No complaints from me and my friend, who was staying in a hostel for the first time and slightly wary, was impressed. Will definitely stay again and reccomend to everyone who stays in Barcelona.

Awesome place. Does not matter if your alone, in groups, couples or even family. That is the place I will go back if in Barceloma again.

• 19th May 2014