360 Hostel Barcelona Reviews

Calle Bailen 7, Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain

This was one of my favourite hostels. Had an absolute blast. Staff were very laidback and cool people. There was free paella and pasta nights. Great kitchen facilities and common areas, which was great for meeting people. Lots of computers to use. However, beds were creaky and the lockers were too small. Other than that, I would highly recommend.

Staff was really friendly and inclusive. Location great. Make the most of the free walking tour. Very clean but fairly old - the bunk beds creak every time my son turned aver in the bed above me. The water did not run away in the showers, but that may have been due to the amazing pressure of the shower... The showers / toilets and kitchen were cleaned at least twice a day. Strongly recommend this place.

• 6th Jan 2014

The staff is really friendly, organize some activities for the guests every night, going out with them and provide a lot of fun.

• 6th Jan 2014
  • Bulgaria

360 Barcelona is one of the bes hostels I've been in Europe!! The staff is amazing and they are very very nice and helpful!! It feels like you are in a big family!! The facilities are perfect and the cleanliness is excellent. I will be back to Barcelona and for sure I will be back to 360!!!

Decently sized rooms with lockers inside. Reading lights. Many separate and clean showers. They could add more toilets though. Big kitchen. A lot of people cook. Your food will probably be stolen, even it labeled properly. The staff was great. Always helpful. The owner, Julian is quick to address any concerns or issues. Lots of free tours and events offered. I wish they used the bar located down stairs, though. I made a lot of new friends. Thank you Alfi, Merit, Ramy, and Julian!

good staffs. nice facilites but no elevator!! everywhere is very close. you can walk to beach and downtown for shopping n Gauid's buildings. kitchen was very nice n had everything for cooking .

It was great to have open kitchen for us to use because we were there for NYE & some places would close early or won't be open for us. Supermarkets are right around the corner so it was perfect! The staff was nice & friendly. Decent bed and room but our group wasn't fond with its shower because my group isn't used to communal shower very much. However, it will be kept clean every morning and night.

Here you can meet many interesting people ~

I enjoyed my stay at Hostel360. The staff were very nice and accommodating.

Great staff, super duper clean, great bang for buck, easy to meet people its just good, trust bro.

Fantastic hostel with very friendly and helpful staff who helped me with sites to see, how to get around, and just to hang out. The facilities were great and the planned activities were awesome! Convenient location and awesome resources for tours, sites, and activities in Barcelona.

Booked only one night, ended up staying almost a week. Location is perfect, within walking distance to everything, but at the same time on a quiet street. They have different activities as paella night, and they also took me to different clubs. Would be back here next time in Barcelona!

Really good location of hostel with great helpful stuff!

• 4th Dec 2013
  • Croatia

Very nice, helpful staff. When ı Will be in barcelona ağacın, definitly stay here.

• 25th Nov 2013
  • Turkey
  • All Male Group, 18-24

The hostel location, facilities, and staff were excellent. The showers are great, lots of pressure, the beds (if it didn't creek) were comfortable. The separate bathrooms were sometimes not so clean but overall good. The kitchen is very large and many people can cook at once with 2 fridges for food storage. Location is perfect, very close walking distance to Cataluyna Square. There are walking tours to join everyday. I would highly recommend this hostel to anyone visiting Barcelona.

BEST HOSTEL I HAVE EVER STAYED IN. Activities every night, you can walk many places from here, close to metro station, has a big open kitchen and plenty of food storage space, close to a super market, really great staff, the list goes on. I really loved this hostel. It's a great place to meet people. Out of all the places I've stayed, this was by far my favorite.

Incredible location, Activities everyday and comfy rooms! I´ll be back asap!

Hostel close to the Arc de Triomf and the Born. A cozy, clean hostel and excellent staff!

Cool place, good beds, clean and pleasant showers! Probably the best place to end after a few nights with little sleep!

Great hotel with a flawless design. Staff were incredibly helpful. Wifi was sketchy but they had like 12 free computers which was great. They provide free paela at 10pm one night which was very nice! Only thing i didnt like was that the beds squeek and were terrible (always wake everyone up) and Towels and storage arent free. Also some kind of paid breakfast would be good - for convienence. I noticed heaps of groups going through this hostel - harder to meet solo people. Would stay again :)