360 Hostel Centro Reviews

Calle Carmen 16, Madrid, Spain

Amazing location and staff, there was something happening every night. Alhought this is good, it bothered me a little bit, as I could hear everything from my room. Small number of toilets and showers, can be a problem at peak times. Apart from it, I would still recommend it.

• 10th Apr 2014

Great atmosphere and location. Staff go above and beyond. Free breakfast, two free dinners a week. Free towels, fridge space and all other required cooking facilities. Great activities with pubcrawls and free walking tours. This is my favorite hostel so far. I will definitely come back here when next in Madrid. I also look forward to experiencing their Barcelona 360 Centro!!

Very friendly and helpful staff, contributing to a friendly and fun atmosphere in the hostel.

Sooo nice staff, located in the center center of Madrid, all in all ABSOLUTELY recommendable!!! :)

• 3rd Apr 2014

One of the best hostels i have ever stayed at. Nothing fancy at all... But the Staffs were the most adorable people in the whole world, all of them. Which mase the place very unique. The location is excellent too as well as the price, very affordable. I made good friends. I must also mention that they have activities every day... From dinners to pub night. The place was very clean, ans the cleaning ladies were all over the place taking care of everything. I highly recommend it.

Looks a little sketchy on the outside, but it felt like a family there. Everyone was really nice. Staff helped with recommendations and the metro. Super clean!

This hostel couldn't be in a more perfect location, its between sol and gran via and walking distance to anything you want to see or do. The staff is incredibly helpful and fun especially Augustine! I give him 5 stars for helping my friend and I out with every thing we needed and being a doll, i would come back again and reccomend to all my friends because of the service provided by him and the rest of the staff. Plus it is perfect for young adults or anyone social and wanting to see nightlife.

It's a great location, you cannot possibly get more central than this. Everything you can imagine is nearby, and the hostel staff make every effort to make sure you see the city during the day in tours and at night during social activities. You get what you pay for as it is still a hostel, but it is one of the nicest ones I've been to. The staff were very attentive and social, creating a friendly atmosphere for everyone at the hostel. Thank you very much for the fantastic weekend in Madrid!!

• 28th Mar 2014
  • Latvia

I didn't like that much. The hostel stays at the second floor of a building. Really bad for those who travel with a heavy bag. They charge you 10 euros in case you loose the keys. The kitchen is small....

The staff was very friendly. They made free Paella or Pasta for dinner. These evenings contributed to the great friendly atmosphere at the hostel. Never forget these epic playing card round at the lobby. :)

We had a great time at 360 hostel. The staff was very kind and we had a good time with their pubcrawls. There is a very good atmosphere during evening to chill and play some games with other people from the hostel. The location is perfect as well, since it`s just beside Puerto Del Sol

• 20th Mar 2014

The staff were absolutely terrific, they very helpful with everything and incredibly friendly. The location could not have been better, although it's not very accessible by car or taxi. The hostel itself has a very vibrant atmosphere, great for young people who have never been to Madrid before. Other than the window in my room not being able to keep out the noise from the street at night, I had no problems whatsoever.

• 18th Mar 2014

The bed was awful and it's very noisy. The isolation is very poor. The staff is very lovely.

Normal hostel regarding the price.

Best hostel I've stayed at so far. Plenty of room even in the 10 person bedroom, with lockers and locks. And open kitchen area, common area, and computers for everyone to use. The staff was wonderful and helped us with everything from advice to places to eat. Located about 3 blocks away from the main square, definitely stay here.

Great place to stay, amazing value for the money.

Our stay at this hostel was pretty good, located right on a main shopping street so it was good location, and close to a main square and metro station. Staff seemed annoyed with us when we needed to get into the luggage room, even after we'd paid for it. Overall decent stay!

Definitely a good experience. I stayed here with some friends for the weekend and everyone I met there was really helpful accommodating us. They have things organized every night if you choose to join. While my friends and I had already made plans, those we met while there said the pub crawls, etc. were fun.

• 21st Feb 2014

Great hostel, totally worth the money. Very professional staff, great atmosphere. The hostel is located very close to metro stations and touristic points, easy to take a walk around.

Fantastic location, and the staff were very nice. The rooms, bathrooms, and beds themselves were only alright, but for the price, I didn't really care. They had a lot of activities at night, though, which led to it being annoyingly loud for a couple of hours, but if you're more social it probably won't be a problem.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4