360 Hostel Centro Reviews

Calle Carmen 16, Madrid, Madrid, Spain

Nice rooms. Everything is pretty clean.. no complaints. Can't beat the location and atmosphere is great. They actually enforced the 12am quiet time(amazing).. first hostel I've seen that actually does that. Overall.. excellent.. would stay again for sure. Only down side was that you have to walk through the reception and common areas to go shower and use the toilets.

It's really near Puerta del Sol which is the center of everything. The staffs are really friendly.

Great location, great facilities, great price, great staff.

Good environment for meeting people! Everything was very clean

Lovely place, perfectly situated in the center of Madrid. Awesome stuff and atmosphere. If you go to Madrid you should definitely stay there.

I had a great time there with one of the GREAT managers Guchi!! He lead me to a neat balcony to smoke a cig and take in the Madrid sunshine. I only wish I had more time to spend there and do all of the activities they had on the chalkboard. GO to the pub crawls!

• 15th Jan 2014

Perfect hostel with a great location and very helpful and friendly staff. I would definitely recommend it.

Fun hostel if you want to party with cool staff and people to meet. Events going every night. If you want only to rest, then maybe this isn't your best option, but it's location couldn't get any better so think about it.

The hostel was quite hard to find, although it is in the middle of 2 of Madrid's excellent Metro system stations - Vodafone Sol and Callao which made each location in Madrid easily accessible. I didn't really know what to expect with the room (10 bed mixed dorm) but was presently surprised, each bed has its own plug socket and there are lockers in each room although some are broke. The staff where excellent, answered all questions and created a good atmosphere for all travellers.

I liked everything. I don't stay in hostels very often. But it's the best hostel where I've ever stayed.

Hostel has a really good vibe- easy to meet other travelers. Location is suberb. Rooms are spacious . Theres enough bathrooms and showers and they're cleaned often. 24h reception and great staff! Good pillows!! Kitchen is a little small but sufficient!

Great hostel, the best location you can wish for in Madrid-really central and close to Sol, the metro... That was my second stay and I will choose that place for every other time I have to stay in Madrid again! Staff is lovely, really kind, open and helpful :) Really fun to chill with and always good music playing in the reception! Definitely a place you have to check out if you wanna meet people from all around the world!

• 7th Jan 2014

Our stay at 360 was absolutely amazing! We met some great people, staff was nice and there wasn't a moment of boredom thanks to the pub-crawls, tapas- and walking-tours etc... The location couldn't have been more perfect. Also the free churros were awesome!

I had really good time at the 360 hostel, great atmosphere, the staff was super super nice, special thanks to Agustin for his patience, extra positive energy and lots of useful information!!Exremely appreciated!!

I had a bunch of fun, it was so nice to be right by Sol, very convenient, close to many bars, shops, and sights. The staff was super friendly and I met a bunch of cool people hanging out in the common areas. The bar crawl was a blast and the paella was pretty yummy. Never a dull moment in Madrid. Cheers 360!

It's not the best hostel, but it's ok. Location great close to Sol, and the staff very kind.

This was the best hostel i have ever stayed... Best location..Best facilities..best staff.. best support... If u are going to madrid, Go only for 360 hostel.. The best thing was the staff took all hostellers together to a club at 11pm.. so got a chance to meet new people.. made new friends.. good partie together and came back morning.. Thanks to 360 Hostel Centro for making Madrid trip worth a memory.. :)

I enjoyed my stay here and the location was great. The staff put in a great New Years which was especially good as I was travelling by myself and had no New Years plans. Only real problem was the showers. I tried at least three different ones and the all have blocked drains and you end up wadeing in ankle deep water. Just needs a little drain-o.

I booked a 2-bed room, and the ad was very clear that those don't have bunker beds. Well, actually they have. I talked to the staff and they didn't care about it. My bed wasn't clean, neither done. The heating in the room during the days was high, with just a t-shirt I was sweating. My room was in a 3rd floor without elevators, what can be annoying if you walk the city the whole day. The acoustic is bad, but the staff makes an effort to shut up everybody at night. Great location.

Out of control. The staffs don't control. Too noisy in and out of this hostel. Smoking possible inside the building. Dirty toilet and shower.