360 Hostel Centro Reviews

Calle Carmen 16, Madrid, Madrid, Spain

This hostel is perfect! Staff is very cool and helpfull! Location, are you kiding me? Best location in Madrid, close to Puertas del Sol and Gran Via, wich are one of the best place to hang out.The hostel is always super clean!The thing that i like the most was the pub crawl, and tapas tour that they organize every day! I will come back here in the future, i highly recommend this hostel !

• 22nd Oct 2013
  • Portugal

Best hostel I have ever stayed at. The staff were friendly, the rooms were decorated nicely and the whole experience felt like one big community. They take you out every night for different types of crawls and things. The Tapas tour and pub crawls were beyond great. I want to go back every day.

• 21st Oct 2013

Big hostel, close to everything and good value. You could do much worse

I loved 360 Hostel! The location is seriously PERFECT. The staff was super chill and helpful. Great place to meet other backpackers. The events they have like free dinner and paella and stuff was spectacular. The rooms were pretty nice. The showers were great. Overall a wonderful place to stay....I'd love to stay there again.

One of the best hostels I have stayed in (and I have stayed in my fair share!). Staff were excellent with recommendations, could not get a better location, very clean and atmosphere great. Can't wait to go back!

Old building, but not a big deal, honestly. Everything that you need in a hostel; Cleanliness, security, friendly well-informed staff and the unbelievably amazing location. Really, is nearby absolutely everything, there's not need for metro, bus, taxi or anything for all the main attractions. Very close to the Chueca area if you're interested in parties. Not so noisy, specially for a weekend. I'm definitely staying here again next time I'm in Madrid.

• 17th Oct 2013

Great Hostel.. No free breakfat though.. the pub crawl is a must do there..and ya ..perfect location.. just in the city centre..

1 2 3 4 Next » last »