360 Hostel Malasaña Reviews

Manuela Malasaña 23, 1�, Madrid, Madrid, Spain

Great multilingual and friendly staff!

• 8th Apr 2014

This hostel is simply awesome. People were so friendly, the staff simply great and all this in a beautiful town. The only con would be the doors who are so hard to open, which can be a big deal if you're comming back late!

Put some candles in man's 10 person room because it smells like ass in there

• 4th Apr 2014

Nice kitchen, with a generous included breakfast. Showers were quite temperamental, with water either being way too hot or freezing cold. The lock on the front door was impossible to use. Reception is open til midnight so you can buzz yourself in until then, but if you want to come home later, expect to spend a good few minutes struggling with the key. Other than showers and look, good atmosphere, friendly staff, clean, etc.

The bathroom and showers were a bit uncomfortable, other than that, pretty cool hostel, atmosphere was a bit low but mostly because it was offseason, nevertheless cool people to meet. And location it's pretty good. Thank you for everything!

The best hostel I've stayed at maybe ever. It has everything a hostel could have (wifi, free sheets, locket, etc) and the best stocked and cleaned kitchen of any hostel I've stayed at. Feels homey and friendly and great for meeting people. Will be returning this year.

I had a great time with different cultures from Korea, US, Canada, Australia, Greek and me Brazilian.

• 7th Mar 2014

Had a great stay. Hostel was nice, good value for money and in a great location that made it easy to access all areas of the city.

• 6th Mar 2014
  • Scotland

You guys were great! Thanks for everything,great value and very helpful staff!

Very good stay with nice Staff

Its a small hostel but its okey to sprnd a few days. The kitchen is a bit small and the tables are situated in a bd way so its a bit crowded at dinner and breakfast. We were in a room of two and they never clean it within the five days of our stay. Four of the five days the water of the showers were cold, and we are in winter. Those installations arent good

Despite the possible "inconvenience" of the place (some people will find some parts of the place a bit old, or not enough place in the rooms), I admit that I had a good time, staff was very kind and helpful with me, and the place seems to be very active with travellers. Located in a well-known area, with lockers for guests and great staff, free breakfast, free internet, and more facilities, this hostel offers travellers (backpackers mainly) almost everything needed for a great stay.

Terrific hostel! Great people and fun, laid-back atmosphere. I bet you could even live here ;)

Restrooms are dirty...door locks are pain in the ass

Hi! I´m sorry to hear that your stay has not been the way you expect it to be. I would just like to ask why you put that the atmosphere wasn´t good and why our staff wasn´t good? We always try to be as helpfull as possible and treat the clients well. We also organize activities during the evening so that people can meet each other.

The hostel is extremely well located in the central part of Madrid, it is located on a nice street which felt very safe even late at night. There is a large kitchen, a communal area and good wifi! The only negative point for me is that the 12bed female dorm is just a bit small for so many people, which means there is hardly any floor space when the room is full of bags! Apart from this everything else is great :-)

Amazing place with amazing atmosphere and in amazing place! near metro station, nice bars around and shops. I really do recommend it!

• 11th Jan 2014
  • Poland

I really liked this hostel. The staff was really helpful and super friendly. The atmosphere was laid back and I felt like I was at home. Value for the money was perfect, it is cheap and you will even get the breakfast for free! I highly recommend this hostel.

This is a great place to stay. Helpful staff, clean facilities. Breakfast is included and they have activities for each night. I met a lot of nice people.

• 7th Jan 2014
  • Spain

the staff was very helpful and the atmosphere was great as well......what made me enjoy my stay :)

• 1st Jan 2014
  • Cameroon

Great hostel, really friendly staff. Very helpful and informative. Clean and comfortable with free breakfast too! My only complaint is that the toilet paper in the bathrooms ran out and was not replaced for 2 days.

• 31st Dec 2013