365 Inn Reviews

No. 55 Da Zha Lan West Street, Xuan Wu District, Beijing, China

Amazing! The location is slightly outside of the more touristy area of Dongcheng, but it's a 5 min walk to subway stations so can't really complain. The hostel itself has an amazing atmosphere, with people of all nationalities chilling in the bar area which has super cheap drinks and food. Rooms are clean and well worth the money. If you're in beijing please stay here; you won't regret it!

• 1st May 2015

I only got to stay here one night and didn't get in from Shanghai until almost 2 a.m. But from what I could tell, the hostel was really nice and seemed like it would have a good atmosphere with the bar in the front. The staff was very helpful - providing me directions and the address in both English for me and chinese for my driver. The staff was very friendly at check in and were nice enough to stay up to let me in so late at night. Wifi was good as well.

The location is great, the staff is truly excellent (really kind and helpful). I would like to thank them all again.

Hostel is in a center of the city, close to the metro station, has bar downstairs Negative moments only: no kitchen, no towels (only for rent), the dormitory room is small

A friend and I stayed here as a base for exploring the Great Wall and sights of Beijing - it was my first hostel experience and I have to say I have no complaints whatsoever . The staff could not have been more helpful - we had a private room on ground floor which was a little noisy as was on way to bathroom but wasn't a problem when we stayed. It is basic clean and very well organized. Thank you for all the help.

• 17th Apr 2015
  • All Female Group, 41+

I really enjoyed this hostel. The location is excellent - it is located on a pedestrian street near all the sites. It is surrounded by great food options. The lobby/restaurant/bar is very nice. Great food. Very affordable drinks. The staff was very friendly. The dorm was large and comfortable. Nice beds, clean bathrooms. Definitely stay here when visiting Beijing.

Great Hostel for backpackers. Good Great Wall tour offered. Nice bar. 1st floor can get noisy.

• 8th Apr 2015

Great hostel in the best location. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Only comment was that they forgot to reserve our booking for the great wall tour but luckily there was still room on the day

Great location and fair price. Good food and drink facilities in the bar at the front.

• Scotland

Top hostel in a great location! Especially loved the bar with cheap bevvies and food!

The Hostel rooms and washrooms were very clean. Above average standards. The staff was very helpful and friendly and the atmosphere was very postive. Overall, Loved the experience and would definitely recommend it to all

• India

There is nothing to find fault with. The hostel is great and the service is excellent. We will come again and to all travellers, please do not hesitate to stay here and you will know how good it is!

• Malaysia

Great location & the staff really kind Best bar in downtown

• 2nd Apr 2015
  • Argentina

Great value for money and ideal location! The staff was pretty cool! Definitely recommended! Cheers.

• 2nd Apr 2015
  • Paraguay

Good hostel with busy bar and good internet access. Staff were helpful and facilities clean.

Excellent location very close to the Tiananmen Square and Forbidden City. Friendly English speaking staff. Clean enough rooms and bathrooms but I've been to hostels around the world which rank much higher on that. No smoke-free common room was a bit of a bummer. Go for it if you're looking for a well located and a good hostel in Beijing.

Everything about it was perfect! Staff was super helpful, off of a recommendation I ended up finding a hole in the wall with the best noodles I ate the whole time I was in Beijing, I wish I could remember the name!

• 27th Mar 2015

This was the best hostel i've stayed in through all my travels. Staff is awesome, and always go the extra mile to help you out, especially if you're mandarin is poor. The bar man, Ewen, is one of the best bartenders in China for sure, 365 is very lucky to have him. At least go to meet the staff, and chat with them. They are all great to talk to. The manager, Claire, Tina, and Ewen make this place feel like home. Be sure to pay them better for more business in the future.

Their staff is the best! They're super helpful and friendly

nice hostel, well located, great staff!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5