365 Inn Reviews

No. 55 Da Zha Lan West Street, Xuan Wu District, Beijing, China

The location is excellent, walking distance to lots of sights and close to the metro. Lots of amenities around. Staff very helpful, one lady wrote down what train tickets we wanted to buy making it very easy at the ticket office! We stayed in a 2 bed dorm, it was right next to the bathroom, which although convenient, was noisy, perhaps try and avoid this room. they were continuously cleaning the bathroom which was good. A lack of communal space (apart from the bar) was a shame.

Good location and friendly and helpful staff. Shame that there was no window in my room but other than that I can wholeheartedly recommend the place. Plenty of places where one can get delicious food nearby.

• 24th Oct 2014

Great location, only a short walk from the subway station and next door to a good Peking duck place. Rooms basic but adequate with comfy beds. Good value for money for Beijing accommodation. Staff were very helpful and great atmosphere in the bar/restaurant. Had breakfast there once, tasty food but could have had bigger portions. Overall, a great hostel-will be staying here in the future.

• 23rd Oct 2014

The restaurant staff is disappointing... although me and my friends were staying at the hostel and order many meals from them, when we brought a bottle of wine, they acted like we are criminals... The leo staff seems much nicer...

• 22nd Oct 2014
  • Israel

Was good. Usual hard bed as in the rest of China. Was very clean except for the terrible smell from the bathroom of my ground floor room. Communal area good but dark and often full of smoke. Very helpful staff.

• 20th Oct 2014

When I arrived there, there were many people staying in the hostel but after two nights it seemed like everyone left. So it was very quiet and the few people who were there weren't very social. I spend four nights alone in my dorm! The staff is helpfull and friendly, it is very clean, but not a great atmosphere because of the few antisocial guests. The Location is great, very central.

Great hostel. Short walk to the metro and major sights. Staff gave good recommendations on which restaurants to eat certain dishes at. The tour to Jinshaling was amazing- just don't bother taking the cable car because it's definitely not worth the views and quicker to walk. The bar is cheap and a greet place to socialise and meet people. Would definitely return.

The atmosphere here is great, the bar/restaurant downstairs is not loud but provides an excellent meeting place. The rooms are clean and spacious (we stayed in a 6 bed), having a shower room did mean the floor in bathroom was always wet and dirty from shoes but this was solved with a simple paid of flip flops. Would definitely stay here again, staff and tours were really good too.

365 Inn has become my 'go to' hostel whenever I am in Beijing. Overall, my experiences there have always been far above average. The bedrooms and bathrooms are always spotless, as are the linens provided on the very comfortable beds. The staff are always friendly and willing to offer help and advice to anyone who asks. Although I have never had the opportunity to make use of the tours offered, comments from other guests have always been positive. I always recommend 365 to friends.

It is a big hostel next to the Prohibited City, so you are close to the main atractions. Unhapilly, the rooms and showers are very dirty, small and unconfortable. I don't understand why some people like this hostel, because it is very impersonal - there's a bar but it looks like a restaurant and nobody interact. People from the reception don't know much about the atractions of the city, so look for it before. Everything you have to pay: lockers, towels, etc...

Nothing to complain about, and they upgraded my room to a two bedroom room without extra cost. Good, clean and fun!

Loved staying here, Thank you! =)

• 30th Sep 2014

This has become my favorite shopping area. 365 will become my number one place to stay in BJ. I have lived in China for over 5 years. Step outside for total China experience, food and sights. Step inside for English and western meals. Bed was comfortable!

• 30th Sep 2014

2일간 머물렀고 1층 여성도미토리를 썻는데 화장실과 샤워실이 따로 있어 좋기도하고 불편하기도 했다.사람이 퇴실하면 바로바로 시트를 갈고 수시로 화장실과 샤워실 청소를 하는 등 시설은 깨끗했다. 하지만 10월임에도 모기가 있었고, 샤워실이 너무 작으며 샤워시 탈의한 옷을 둘 공간이 마땅치 않았다. 사물함에 24인치 캐리어가 충분히 들어갔지만 사물함을 잠그기위해선 개인 자물쇠가 필요하다.헤어드라이기는 프론터에 말하면 빌려주지만 정수기나 뜨거운 물을 얻을 수 없었다.그리고 한국인들 제발 술먹고 복도에서 떠들지 좀 말았으면 좋겠다.외국인이랑 방썼는데 시끄럽게 복도서 술먹고 떠들고 욕하고하니 내가 더 창피했다.

My group (four people) has a great stay at the 365 Inn in Beijing. The staff were extremely helpful and friendly. We stayed in private rooms, which were basic but very clean and comfortable. Every member of our group would highly recommend staying here.

• 28th Sep 2014

very nice place with helpful staff, my boyfriend and i had a lovely time

The front of house bar was excellent, and the location couldn't have been bettered. The room was comfortable, albeit tight on space and a bit damp - plus anyone from the bar or the street could have just walked around the back to the dwelling area. Otherwise, an enjoyable place to stay with super helpful staff!

I have been sleeping in big dorms the last months and I never found a place so unclean. Even the guy warned me that if I pay with credit card I had to stay all the days or lose the money. It was obviously not swept or mopped in months, the closet had towels and clothes from people who were no longer at the hostel. The toilet has no ventilation and stink musty. Poor tour offer. Check Leo hostel is just in front and looks nicer. The location is good.

Great Hostel, very nice atmosphere, friendly staff and a super location! Big thumbs up!

Great hostel, great location, nice atmosphere and helpful staff. Would definitely recommend this hostel to my friends.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7