365 Inn Reviews

No. 55 Da Zha Lan West Street, Xuan Wu District, Beijing, China

This place is a great hostel! good location and friendly staff :)

• 21st Aug 2014

Amazing hostel, from beginning to end! I felt really comfortable here; the staff were so friendly and helpful, the facilities were excellent, large rooms and comfy beds, great atmosphere at the bar, and delicious food!! My only slight criticism is that there are only 2 plug sockets in a dorm of 4, but that's the only thing. A stone's throw from T.Square, I would recommend anyone to stay here in a heartbeat! Thanks from England!

Awesome hostel, the location is top notch, the bar/restaurant has very good prices and the rooms are very comfortable and have good size. Bathrooms are pretty good as well. Would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone travelling to Beijing!

The Hostel need to be equipped with common shamp, soap, etc,.

• 15th Aug 2014
  • South Korea

- Room with window but view to another building (40 cm far). - Shower and toilet together, actually you could do both things at the same time. - Not idea if they serve breakfast - Laundry expensive - They charge some money for using towers. - Tour to Chinese wall expensive compare to quality.

Great bar! Wifi was slow or non-existant in busy places. I'd suggest they upgrade their wifi capacity.

I have two major complaints. 1- we had to leave 2- the experience of staying here will make me never enjoy staying in any other hostel in the world quite as much again. What an incredible place!

• 11th Aug 2014

Great location and helpful staff. Rooms were good but both rooms we stayed in had on suite bathrooms that were abit smelly because of the plumbing, but they were clean and we were provided with an air fresher when we asked. Great peking duck restaurant next door that was reasonably priced. Overall We wouldstay there again.

I had a great stay there! The staff is really friendly, they all speak English very well. My dorm was clean and so was the bathroom. Had a great time there..good bar,haha!! :)

I decided to book the 365 inn for my trip to Beijing, China after some research. For both my first time to China and my first stay in a hostel, I have to say I couldn't have had a better experience. I would definitely recommend it to anybody and would stay again if I travel back to Beijing

• 10th Aug 2014

The hostel was in a great location with easy access to the central sights. The food served in the bar was ok but the breakfasts were tiny for the amount you were paying. The staff were kind and helpful, and the atmosphere in the bar at night was great. There were no lockers in our room and the AC didn't really do anything so it was really hot at night.

I absolutely loved this hostel! If you are a solo traveller and social, I definitely recommend the 10 bedroom dorm. It's spacious, decorated awesome and the beds are comfortable! There are also couches and tables you can relax on after a long day. The bar area is magnificent. I felt like I was always coming home when I came back to the 365! The Great Wall Tour to Mutianyu was also awesome! I met some lifelong friends here. Will stay again! A+++++

Really good place. The rooms are clean and accommodating. The atmosphere centers around the cafe in the front, which has good affordable food and drink. Friendly and helpful staff.

Always staying here when in Beijing, since 2010. Central, helpful staff, very clean and nice rooms. Good value and atmosphere!

Only drops points as the prices in Beijing are so high compared to the rest of China. Great vibe in the bar and heaps of chatty people.

Nice hostel in the middle of the pedestrian street. The staff has sent us a detailed description on how we reach the hostel, which was really helpful. We had a twin bed bedroom with shared bathroom. We had to wait for an empty shower sometimes. The bar/restaurant is great. Good atmosphere at night and good breakfast in the morning.

Nice place to be, the position is perfect to reach all the place to visit and the staff so polite. Adivised to all!

• 4th Aug 2014

Many thanks for the friendly staff Claire, she's so helpful and nice to every guest.

I loved my time at 365 Inn, the staff is the best part. They're extremely helpful and can help you find whatever little niche of Beijing life you want to find. The common area of the hostel is a bar/restaurant where you can chill whether you're buying something or not but you may as well because it was some of the cheapest beer I saw in China and it's a great place to make new friends. The rooms were also stellar, nice, clean freshly bleached sheets! Thanks guys!

I have never been as impressed with my whole experience at a hostel as I was with 365. From the moment I walked in I feel in love with it. The cool, hipster atmosphere in the bar area downstairs continued throughout the entire hostel. The staff was always friendly and helpful. The bar/restaurant was superb. Wifi was PERFECT!! As a solo traveler 354 Inn was a great place to meet other fellow travelers. Great location to Tiananmen Square and the Forbidden City I highly recommend this hostel!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7