365 Inn Reviews

No. 55 Da Zha Lan West Street, Xuan Wu District, Beijing, China

This is the second time I've stayed at 365 and I'm yet to be disappointed! One of the best hostels I've stayed in :)great location (the Chinese restaurant next door is fantastic), helpful and friendly staff, good selection/price of food and drink in the bar area. No complaints whatsoever

Friendly helpful staff, great hostel atmosphere. They also offer a really good tour to go to the Mutianyu Great Wall, which has less tourists and a better view but is harder to get to, very reasonably priced. Rooms are reasonably sized, but only one bathroom for the whole level, and the showers don't really have much space to hang your clothes so they don't get wet. There are lockers in the rooms but you need your own lock.

We had a great time at the Beijing 365 Inn. The staff were so friendly and helpful, the hostel had a really good vibe, lovely bar and good food. We also went on a tour to the Great Wall with the hostel which was great value for money. Would not hesitate in coming back to stay here!

This place is in an unbeatable location, really close to the main attractions and to a train station. The staff are fantastic and they have some good food in the bar next to it. On Saturday night the bar was pretty full despite it being winter and the atmosphere was overall good

Great location, helpful staff and all round good hostel.

Nice hostel just next to Tiananmen square. Just remember to bring your own lock for the locker in the room!

A good hostel for a couple of nights. Staff is very nice and helpful and the common area has a really cool vibe. Room was warm and beds were comfortable. It's located in a nice pedestrian street with lots of stuff around. The bathroom could be a bit cleaner.

The receptionists are so kind ! however, it was really freezing like sleeping in outside.. If you improve your heating system, it would be perpect as a hostel! I wish you to thrive! :) thax

• 15th Jan 2016
  • South Korea

The only thing I didn't like was the lack of heating. It is WINTER and the room was COLD. Everything else was awesome - good food, really nice staff, comfy beds, great shower.

• 15th Jan 2016

Great hostel and the perfect location for some of the biggest tourist spots. It's quiet and easy to sleep. Everything was very clean and the staff helped me out with everything I needed. The one negative was that the staff person gave me the wrong directions to my train and I almost missed it. Otherwise I would definitely recommend it.

By far one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. The rooms were nice and clean, the wifi always worked well, and most importantly, the staff was so helpful! They answered all my questions about sites and how to get to each place, called cabs for early morning flights, and even turned on our heater in our private room an hour before we arrived from the hotel. They are always willing to help and so friendly! The hall and bathroom was a bit cold in the winter, but showers were hot!

The staff at 365 Inn were so friendly and helpful, especially Claire. I really enjoyed staying there as it is so well priced and is a short walk from all the tourist spots. I'd definitely stay there again!

• 11th Jan 2016

At rate like this, I was surprised to learn that I had to pay to get a towel. I also wondered why people staying at the dorm don't need to share toilet/bathroom with other gender whereas where I stayed had to (I booked a shared private bathroom). Maybe the description of the rooms were misleading, should've better explained.

• 10th Jan 2016
  • Malaysia

The bathroom is a bit inconvenient. It would be nicer if the toilets and the shower were seperated The room takes way too long to get warm in the winter. I had a hard time falling asleep The location of the hostel is nice

• 9th Jan 2016

Great people there who are willing to help you with tours etc. Great bar with cheap beer prices

Great location and staff

One of the best hostels we stayed in, but was let down by a female member of staff who tried to scam us out of a bit more money for 'cleaning our sheets' when we checked out. The other staff were all very friendly, and the bar area had a great atmosphere. We met some very cool people on the great wall tour, and were very comfortable in our Superior Twin Room - very large, clean and warm (not to be taken for granted in the cold Beijing winter!).

Had a fantastic stay at 365 Inn. Great value for money and situated in a really nice area in Beijing.

• 1st Jan 2016

Very friendly and helpful staff! Thanks King Kong for your help! :) The location is just perfect. Forbidden city, subway, restaurants and shops are from walking distance.

Excellent location. The hostel was fun and clean. We stayed in the 4 bed dorm and was very roomy. Even the bathrooms were always cleaned. There wasn't a lot of other people staying so most days we had bathroom to ourselves.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7