365 Inn Reviews

No. 55 Da Zha Lan West Street, Xuan Wu District, Beijing, China

First time in a hostel, and 365 Inn was a good surprised. I recommand 365 Inn to all. Good atmosphere, good bar and facilities with good quality. The hostel is very clean. Furthermore, they proprose some services like the taxi to go to the airport.

The hostel was pretty good but in the night is very noisy because is a bar and people go the bathroom outside of the rooms.

• 6th Apr 2014
  • Mexico

If you don't care about a proper sleep and alcohol is your best friend, this hostel is right for you. However, if you have plans to tour the city in the morning, you should find yourself another hostel.

That was the best stay in a hostel I ever had in my life. The staff was so friendly. I highly recommend this hostel.

• 3rd Apr 2014

I've stayed in a couple of hostels in Beijing and this one is absolutely great! Very clean, good beds, friendly staff, and close to the Forbidden City etc. It's right on a busy walking street with tons of restaurants so there's lots to do. It has a restaurant and bar in the front, but the rooms are quiet. My only suggestions for the hostel are to put power outlets beside each bunk, and to provide soap and a way to dry your hands in the washrooms. But really, everything else was great! Thank you!

Location is splendid, very close to Forbidden City and central metro line which takes you easily around town! Staff is very friendly and helpful, 4 bed dorms have lockers while the 6 bed has not, instead it got a private bathroom. The place is very clean and the bar/restaurant is a good place to meet fellow travellers and other people. Great Wall tour is good! The streets around are kind of quiet at night so if you wanna bar hop you're better off at some other place that centers on nightlife.

• 31st Mar 2014
  • Sweden

For me it is one of the best hostels in China. Staff was really helpful and friendly, prices in a hostel bar are not too high, rooms were nice and the atmosphere was excellent. The only thing I really missed there was a computer but the rest was GREAT!

• 29th Mar 2014
  • Slovenia

It's a great hostel. The location is perfect, really close to Tiananmen Square. The rooms are clean. I will come back to this hostel.

Thats just about the no1 Hostel in China, not just Beijing, Hey Alfie, you're the best customer service official ever n even the restaurant staff and the other lady , all cool peeps.....its me right here Ola"

• 24th Mar 2014
  • Japan

This hostel was a little tricky to see I passed it twice it looked like a bar from the front. But, it was a nice stay for a good lay over. It's about a 12 min walk from the station. The station is near the square and forbidden city about 12 mins walk as well. The bar/dinner area was nice and cheap so can't complain. The rooms were nice as well. I would stay here gain on my next come around.

loved my stay there; would definitely reccomend and stay there again :-)

good location and nice staff. although wobble bed only if someone turn the body over .but for the price is quiet good

Great stay for 4 nights at 365! I stayed in a 4-bed mixed room. Each person had a large locker (bring your own lock) that could fit an entire suitcase, so great security. Bathrooms were cleaned at least once/day, and linens changed every day. We went on the Great Wall tour to Mutianyu which takes you straight from the hostel to the bottom of the cable car, which takes you to the wall. Front desk people were always helpful. About a 10 minute walk to the subway, lots of cheap food around.

• 14th Mar 2014

365 inn is the best place to stay in Beijing, we loved it here, from all the staff, atmosphere, food and location you will not get any better in Beijing! We backpacked for 3months through SE Asia and stayed in hostels all the way, 365 inn was our fave ;) ;)

• 11th Mar 2014

Nice place and staffs. It would be better if a hair dryer equiped in the room or at least in common area. I love this place and drawing on the wall is the good idea.

• 5th Mar 2014
  • Thailand

Well prepared staff, a interesting bar and good price.

Another great stay at 365 Inn. Staff are very friendly, helpful and accommodating. Beds are comfortable. Great location as its close to many attractions, short walk to subway and in quite area with lots to do within walking distance. Looking forward to going back next year.

Staff are great, hostel is really good, thanks

Excellent location, very friendly and helpful staff. Good vibe in the bar. Bed was comfortable and room had heating and air on. Would recommend to everyone

This was my second visit to 365 Inn- I enjoyed it so much the first time that there was no question of where to stay on my return to Beijing. The hostel was excellent once again with knowledgeable staff and a great atmosphere. I was staying in a private room which was perfectly adequate and as expected.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4