• No. 55 Da Zha Lan West Street, Xuan Wu District, Beijing, China

Fabulous 3,208 Total Reviews
Fabulous 3,208 Total Reviews
365 Inn Located at No. 55 Da Zha Lan West Street, Xuan Wu District, Beijing.
China
Beijing 100051 No. 55 Da Zha Lan West Street, Xuan Wu District
89% 3208
39.8948369 116.3922192
    Rooms available

• Roxyb23
  • England, Female, 18-24
23rd Sep 2016

Would definitely stay here again! Friendly, helpful staff. Good location to some must sees in Beijing (Forbidden City walking distance) and easy access around the city by the nearest metro. Lively area and a good place to meet fellow travellers. Also what a bargain!

• Hong Kong, Female, 25-30
20th Sep 2016
8.0

Well located in the central of city area, there are lots of walking street nearby (means there are lots of tourists around) but overall are good!! Easy to get to main sightseeing points!!

17th Sep 2016
7.4

I stay in the 10 people dorm and it was a nightmare. My friend stay in the 3 people dorm and seem to be okay. I woke up with a random guy sleeping on the couch in our room and he got kicked out and came right back. When I booked the trip, the 3 people room only had 1 bed available but my friend told me no on stay there. I asked to be changed and was told no. I also voice that during my check in and still was a no. The atmosphere for the place is nice, first floor in a bar so people gets meet.

• Norway, Female, 25-30
15th Sep 2016

Awesome place to go. I lived on two different floors and dorms my two night here. The first floor shares a common bathroom with basically everyone, so that's not so good. The shared showers or not ideal, but they work okay. Awesome people working there, among them a woman who firmly asked me to stand still while she got her glasses so she could sew on a button on my pants. Much better craftsmanship than mine! Good atmosphere in the bar!

• Claudio8
  • Chile, Male, 25-30
15th Sep 2016

Great hostel, with a great vibe in a very amazing location. If you are backpacking just go for it!!

13th Sep 2016

Extremely friendly and accommodating staff! Location was in a pretty touristy hutong, so depending what you're looking for this could be good or bad. About a 10 min walk to the subway which isn't bad at all. Bathrooms are SO SO CLEAN! i was really impressed. My only complaint- in the 4 person dorm there was only ONE outlet for the 4 people to share which was really poorly planned.

10th Sep 2016
7.4

Overall this is a decent hostel. The location is great and the rooms are clean and relatively comfortable. However, I thought the staff could have been more insightful and helpful when asked for help or recommendations.

9th Sep 2016
7.7

365 Inn is always my go-to place in Beijing, despite a few concerns. The location is top-notch, the staff is brilliant, and the beds and showers totally fit the bill. But it would be great to have a guest kitchen (yeah, I know the hostel runs a restaurant downstairs) and the wifi is patchy at best. Sitting on the stairs in the middle of the night seems to be the best time to communicate on the 'net. Still and all, I shall keep coming back here. Stand by to repel boarders; I'll be back.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
9th Sep 2016

loved it, very helpful and knowledgable staff with great English, bar was social and the street was perfect with lots of shops all around and near tiennamen square. Close enough to subway.

• Philippines, Male, 41+
8th Sep 2016

I like their location a lot. I also find the staffs helpful. Their bar at the ground floor surely adds to the thing you wanted in a hostel.Also with a very good wifi signal. I would definitely choose this hostel again if ever I go back to Beijing.