365 Inn Reviews

No. 55 Da Zha Lan West Street, Xuan Wu District, Beijing, China

The room and stuff was quite good. Restaurant was also very good and food was delicious. Not the best place to meet with other travellers but still a pleasant athmosphere.

GREAT! Even my tour guide, who meet me in the lobby, said the Hostel was the most "unique" place she's picked up a tour guest. The beds are great and the showers are even better! I loved the lobby/restaurant on the first floor. The location is great for tourists with lots of shops nearby.

One of the nicest hostels I have stayed in. Rooms have comfy beds, heating, key card access and big lockers. Lovely staff who are always willing to help, good food and cheap beer! Very clean throughout, although can be cold if you go to the bathroom during the night.

• 8th Dec 2014

Amazing location, nice bar and common area, highly recommend

Great world class hostel. Comfortable western standard in China. Great little road with places to shop and eat and very close to major sights. Super friendly English speaking staff. Very good reverse-cycle aircon and heating in my room. Organised tours were fun and value for money. Highly recommended.

My only problem was that there's an external door in the bathroom on the first floor, which staff would leave open all night so the bathroom was -6c and I was concerned that someone could come in. Otherwise, staff very friendly, spotlessly clean everywhere and the wifi was decent if using a VPN. Great value for money. Good location, shops and food nearby and food avl in the bar which had a nice atmosphere.

Pros; Staff--very helpful, great english, ask for restaurant recommendations! Facilities--very nice, comfy beds, nice interiors Location--great, close to Tiananmen Square and subway line Cons; Atmosphere--maybe because it was winter, but seemed there weren't many people around. the bar was pretty dead on the weekdays and ok on the weekends. try leo hostel down the street for a more social bar. Cleanliness--seemed like bathroom wasn't cleaned during my 4 night stay, otherwise clean

A great hostel. It was my second time there and I will definitely come back!

Great backpackers vibe here. Great staff. Great tour to The Great Wall. Cheap beer. First class hostel! Cheers guys!

Good hostel with great location. I liked staying there. The only complaint I have, is that it was really really cold. The room was good but when you had to go to the bathroom, it was like stepping out onto the street. The windows were always open and it must have been around 5 degrees. Also the bar was very cold and when I sat down for a drink, I had to wear my jacket and was still not comfortable. If the heat was turned on more and the windows kept close, it would have been perfect.

Really Enjoyed staying at 365 INN! The staff are all very kind and speak English very well. They replied to my emails immediately and had constant communication with me regarding my reservations.They helped me get around Beijing and told me what subways and busses to get to places. I got a private room the first night for myself (a woman) and felt comfortable and safe. For the price, I would go again (shower was warm & good, heating was good, and atmosphere was comfortable).

• 15th Nov 2014

Location is great, staff is very helpfull, the room was nice, although it could be cleaner.

Nice place for some Bejiingexploring. They clean up the room every day and even make up the beds (which are really comfortable)! The common room is a restaurant, anyone (nonguests) can enter. Still it's a okay place to have a drink. The staff is very helpful with questions or request. Good location (in a hutong), 10 minuts walk to the metrostation.

Nice hostel in very good location in a cosy lil side street only 5 minutes to the big attractions in Beijing. Nice bar and friendly good English speaking stuff. Rooms are clean and beds are most comfortable I have been sleeping in in China. Only small minus is the room size of the 6 bed doorm. Room Is quiet small and there's not enough place or facilities to store the luggage. Would stay there again.

• 7th Nov 2014

It was my second time in this Hostel and I loved it as last time. The stuff is great and really helpful, the atmosphere is awesome, espacially in the bar (10¥ Tsingtaos, beertowers and awesome pizza). The rooms are very clean, so are the bathrooms. The location in perfect to all the major sights. I recommended this place two times to friends, who were also really happy, so just come here ;)

Easily one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. Great facilities, nice staff, cool interior design and lots of character. Located in an old preserved area of Beijing within walking distance from Tiananmen square and 5 minutes from metro station. Lots of dining options and shops in the area too. Truly a great place to stay. P.S. beware of the 'tea house scam' that take place in touristy areas in Beijing. Don't talk to strangers on the street. They just probably want to scam you.

Usually I do not leave comments on hostels but this time I decided it is fair to doo that since I really enjoyed staying at 365 inn :) The staff is very helpful and friendly. I received an email from Shirley (apparently the manager) with attached subway map and directions how to find the hostel - it was very handy! The location is also perfect, just 10 minutes away from Tiananmen square and the subway station. I would definetely go there again if visiting Beijing.

역에서 그리 먼 위치는 아니지만 그렇다고 많이 가까운 편은 아니에요. 하지만 주변에 공안이 많이 있기 때문에 안전한 것 같습니다. 직원분들 모두 친절하고, 침대시트도 매일 갈아주고 공동 화장실과 샤워실은 좁지만 깔끔한 편입니다. 가격대비 굉장히 만족합니다. :)

• 29th Oct 2014
  • South Korea

The location is excellent, walking distance to lots of sights and close to the metro. Lots of amenities around. Staff very helpful, one lady wrote down what train tickets we wanted to buy making it very easy at the ticket office! We stayed in a 2 bed dorm, it was right next to the bathroom, which although convenient, was noisy, perhaps try and avoid this room. they were continuously cleaning the bathroom which was good. A lack of communal space (apart from the bar) was a shame.

good location, good staff, most could speak English well... was a pretty good place

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7