365 Inn

• No. 55 Da Zha Lan West Street, Xuan Wu District, Beijing, China
Fabulous 3352 Total Reviews
Fabulous 3352 Total Reviews

12th Feb 2017

Clean hostel and bar/restaurant on the ground floor is reasonably priced. Staff are helpful and I booked the Jinshanling Great Wall tour through them which I would recommend. Hostel was really quiet with not many other guests but I think that was a function of the time of year being around Chinese New Year? Price was reasonable and location is quite central to Tiananmen Square / Forbidden City. Room was relatively big for a 3 bed mixed dorm and it had lockers and AC/heat. Bathroom showers had ho

• Australia, Male, 18-24
8th Feb 2017
7.7

Very dead and not in the best part of the city. Vibe very much to do with time of year tho it'd seem

• England, Male, 18-24
7th Feb 2017

Couldn't recommend this place enough. Location is unbeatable just a 10 minute walk to tiananmen square and the staff are really helpful with tourism advice. So their great wall walk it's well worth the money. Beds comfortable and having the bar provided a really sociable space where I met people from all over the world, even in low season. Also gives you a way of a getting a nice meal, really cheap, when you don't want to venture into the town. Great showers too. Go here!

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
3rd Feb 2017

We really liked this hostel; it was clean, the showers were always hot and the location was amazing. Only downfall was that the bar/restaurant was closed for most of our stay which we were unfortunately not made aware of beforehand. Would still reccomend though!

• England, Male, 18-24
31st Jan 2017

I was originally going to stay only 6 nights but extended my stay as I really enjoyed it here, it's close to the Subway as well as 3 major tourist attractions, the wifi works well, the staff helped me so much and were really friendly giving me loads of help and information, especially Alfie, and they can speak English well. The beds were comfy enough and toilets were clean with hot showers. I also made a life long friend out of Alfie, will definitely come back!

• thelonewanderer
  • Ireland, Male, 31-40
  • Globetrotter
31st Jan 2017
7.1

As a solo traveler I selected this hostel based on the many previous reviews of the great bar scene there so I was extremely disappointed to find that the bar area was closed for the entirety of my stay there with the exception of my first night. The rationale behind this was that it was Chinese New Year - however this didn't stop the more entrepreneurial Leo Hostel just down the road from offering great food, booze and a better atmosphere so I spent my evenings there. Otherwise OK.

27th Jan 2017

Thank you, 365Inn for accommodating us! My boyfriend & I were traveling to Beijing from Shanghai for a few days during Chinese New Year. We planned to meet up with my mom flying in from the States as well. The staff was very helpful in terms of taxi reservations & tours -- and the assistance was ESPECIALLY welcome as it was the busiest traveling holiday of the year!

• England, Female, 18-24
26th Jan 2017

Had a great stay here. Easy to find with the instructions, very central, great atmosphere in the bar, and the staff are friendly and helpful. Rooms are standard but well kept and a decent size. Overall cant fault it :)

26th Jan 2017
7.7

at 365, I complained about my roommate, who decided to bang the other unknown roommate while i was still in the room. the following night, she brought over an unregistered guest. with my complaint, i was hoping to move to another room, but everything was fully booked. they should have given me one of the open private rooms at a discount. alas, they didn't even save me a private room.

23rd Jan 2017

Extended my stay here twice. The staff and so friendly and helpful!