365 Inn Reviews

No. 55 Da Zha Lan West Street, Xuan Wu District, Beijing, China

nice hostel, well located, great staff!

I would definitely recommend this hostel! It is in a good location, a small side road relatively in the center. The staff is so friendly, politely and helpful, they really care about you. The room was cleaned every day. And there is a lovely, relaxing bar/restaurant, where you can chill and have some drinks and food.

Great Hostel in really cool authentic Beijing Neighborhood, close to everything you need. Awesome little bar at the front, nearest metro 5 mins walk away. Staff were great. Only downside was that the shower in the 6 bed dorm had no curtain or glass panel surrounding it and floor had no slant in it to drain the water, so water went absolutely everywhere every time anyone in my group of 5 showered. Would recommend to the hostel staff in trying to improve this situation.

• 7th Mar 2015

It's a really great Hostel! I prolonged my stay 4 more days. I had a nice reasonable 4 bed dorm for myself. Staff speaks fantastic English and is super friendly!

Firstly, the staff were awesome. They helped me get a Chinese SIM card, and were always super pleasant and helpful and spoke good English. Normally I'm not too keen on the whole "party hostel" scene, so I was very excited that this place had a whole bunch of different guests and had a really chilled out atmosphere throughout the day. This place was like the ideal hostel for me, as a solo traveller who still likes to spend a lot of time relaxing.

• 28th Feb 2015

atmosphere and staff is nice. good location and in the heart of tourist attractions. but too less showers, toilets and toilet paper. and it is very very cold. I also stayed in saga hostel, which is much better.

I really enjoy the overall experience in this hostel. Especially, the taff (english speaking)was very nice and helpful: i get some trouble in Beijing and they help me to call some people (in chinese) .

I had a greatb stay at 365 inn. The stuff was very nice and helpful. Would definitely stay here again.

Amazing!!!!! It will be my choise again!!!!

Once again, happy and impressed with 365 hostel. Every-time I've gone to Beijing since 2007, I've stayed here either in dorms or in private rooms and I've never been disappointed. This stay was in a private room. This was the first time I've been here in winter though, and though the hostel did everything in their power to keep us warm, we'd like to suggest turning on the heating a couple of hours earlier (perhaps 8 instead of 10?) It would make the rooms a lot more comfortable...

Amazing, amazing! My second time staying. I will recommend 365 Inn to anyone I know traveling through Beijing. Thank you to the awesome staff, you guys are so good and passionate! See you next time :]

• 21st Feb 2015

Very good hostel, great location...dorms were top notch....only thing I didn't really like were the over zealous cleaners who were pretty loud in the morning, but this is only a minor detail...would recommend

Really enjoyed staying at your hostel. It attracts some great people and the staff there are wonderful and very helpful. Will definitely be back there again:D

• South Africa

All of the staff was constantly very friendly and I felt very welcome. I was sad to leave!

• 18th Feb 2015

Such a fantastic place to stay in Beijing for the young traveler! Clean & comfortable rooms, hot showers and an awesome staff

• 18th Feb 2015

the only problem is that it was very cold. If you have a room withouth bathroom, it is very cold to take a shower. Water is hot , but tehy usually levae the door open so it is very cold inside. But that is why you pay way less than in the other Otherwise hotel has very good atmosphere, staff is excelent! Especially Claire helped me a lot! Thank you to all stuff, Yuxuan in the restaurant is also perfect! Thank you very much for the great stay! I will stay here next time if I have a chance! Klara

My biggest problem with this hostel is the bar downstairs. The smoking in the bar permeates all the way up to the bedrooms. They need a room where we can aggregate without the filthy smell of smoke. They need to either put a separation door to the bedrooms or make some accommodation for smokers outside.

Great staff, King Kong was an amazing host!

I and a friend got a private twin bed for 3 nights. The beds were huge and the room in General was really good. Unfortunately we didn't have a private bathroom. The location is great, near the forbidden city (walking distance) and the hostel has a very nice bar for the evenings.

Price is more than other hostels but everything else is better: wifi con, staff, cleanliness, location. Still a great deal though. I would come again.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5