365 Inn Reviews

No. 55 Da Zha Lan West Street, Xuan Wu District, Beijing, China

Great Hostel for backpackers. Good Great Wall tour offered. Nice bar. 1st floor can get noisy.

• 8th Apr 2015

Great hostel in the best location. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Only comment was that they forgot to reserve our booking for the great wall tour but luckily there was still room on the day

Great location and fair price. Good food and drink facilities in the bar at the front.

• Scotland

Top hostel in a great location! Especially loved the bar with cheap bevvies and food!

The Hostel rooms and washrooms were very clean. Above average standards. The staff was very helpful and friendly and the atmosphere was very postive. Overall, Loved the experience and would definitely recommend it to all

• India

There is nothing to find fault with. The hostel is great and the service is excellent. We will come again and to all travellers, please do not hesitate to stay here and you will know how good it is!

• Malaysia

Great location & the staff really kind Best bar in downtown

• 2nd Apr 2015
  • Argentina

Great value for money and ideal location! The staff was pretty cool! Definitely recommended! Cheers.

• 2nd Apr 2015
  • Paraguay

Good hostel with busy bar and good internet access. Staff were helpful and facilities clean.

Excellent location very close to the Tiananmen Square and Forbidden City. Friendly English speaking staff. Clean enough rooms and bathrooms but I've been to hostels around the world which rank much higher on that. No smoke-free common room was a bit of a bummer. Go for it if you're looking for a well located and a good hostel in Beijing.

Everything about it was perfect! Staff was super helpful, off of a recommendation I ended up finding a hole in the wall with the best noodles I ate the whole time I was in Beijing, I wish I could remember the name!

• 27th Mar 2015

This was the best hostel i've stayed in through all my travels. Staff is awesome, and always go the extra mile to help you out, especially if you're mandarin is poor. The bar man, Ewen, is one of the best bartenders in China for sure, 365 is very lucky to have him. At least go to meet the staff, and chat with them. They are all great to talk to. The manager, Claire, Tina, and Ewen make this place feel like home. Be sure to pay them better for more business in the future.

Their staff is the best! They're super helpful and friendly

nice hostel, well located, great staff!

I would definitely recommend this hostel! It is in a good location, a small side road relatively in the center. The staff is so friendly, politely and helpful, they really care about you. The room was cleaned every day. And there is a lovely, relaxing bar/restaurant, where you can chill and have some drinks and food.

Great Hostel in really cool authentic Beijing Neighborhood, close to everything you need. Awesome little bar at the front, nearest metro 5 mins walk away. Staff were great. Only downside was that the shower in the 6 bed dorm had no curtain or glass panel surrounding it and floor had no slant in it to drain the water, so water went absolutely everywhere every time anyone in my group of 5 showered. Would recommend to the hostel staff in trying to improve this situation.

• 7th Mar 2015

It's a really great Hostel! I prolonged my stay 4 more days. I had a nice reasonable 4 bed dorm for myself. Staff speaks fantastic English and is super friendly!

Firstly, the staff were awesome. They helped me get a Chinese SIM card, and were always super pleasant and helpful and spoke good English. Normally I'm not too keen on the whole "party hostel" scene, so I was very excited that this place had a whole bunch of different guests and had a really chilled out atmosphere throughout the day. This place was like the ideal hostel for me, as a solo traveller who still likes to spend a lot of time relaxing.

atmosphere and staff is nice. good location and in the heart of tourist attractions. but too less showers, toilets and toilet paper. and it is very very cold. I also stayed in saga hostel, which is much better.

I really enjoy the overall experience in this hostel. Especially, the taff (english speaking)was very nice and helpful: i get some trouble in Beijing and they help me to call some people (in chinese) .

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5