365 Inn Reviews

No. 55 Da Zha Lan West Street, Xuan Wu District, Beijing, China

Thank you for the great service! Because of you we had a perfect trip.

• 13th May 2015

Loved everything about this hostel. Location was perfect for walking to tourist attractions, staff very helpful and rooms were clean. The only thing that could be improved was that the shower was slow in draining away so was slippery in bathroom.

• 12th May 2015
  • New Zealand
  • Couple, 41+

Great staff! Very friendly and super helpful! Very clean and nicely maintained. The location is perfect for everything if you want to shop, relax, and enjoy Chinese culture. I felt safe and enjoyed my stay, I would definitely return. The reviews are what made me choose this hostel!

perfect. what do you need more than this hostel in beijing. thanks for nice stay. xie xie

Charge of this hotel is so low that I wanted to stay for long time! The staffs were very friendly! Thank you!

Nice backpacker hostel, staff very kind and helpful, location near great attractions

Amazing! The location is slightly outside of the more touristy area of Dongcheng, but it's a 5 min walk to subway stations so can't really complain. The hostel itself has an amazing atmosphere, with people of all nationalities chilling in the bar area which has super cheap drinks and food. Rooms are clean and well worth the money. If you're in beijing please stay here; you won't regret it!

• 1st May 2015

I only got to stay here one night and didn't get in from Shanghai until almost 2 a.m. But from what I could tell, the hostel was really nice and seemed like it would have a good atmosphere with the bar in the front. The staff was very helpful - providing me directions and the address in both English for me and chinese for my driver. The staff was very friendly at check in and were nice enough to stay up to let me in so late at night. Wifi was good as well.

The hostel was a good place to stay. It came with cozy bedrooms and clean bathrooms. They seem to care about changing linen every single days and keep the hostel clean. However, I could have spent more time with other travellers to talk and share some information with if there had been a living room or any other quiet place except for the bar! The bar is fun but, noisy at night. That is why it is hard to blend in with people from other countries. Except for that, I would recommend this hostel!

• 30th Apr 2015
  • South Korea

Absolutely loved, loved,loved this place! When I originally booked a 10 mix dorm I wasn't really expecting much. However 365 was far past my expectations. I loved the feel of the entire place the room was very clean with such a nice set up. The staff is absolutely amazing so friendly and extremely helpful. The bar was so much fun each night of my stay and the food was good too. Would go back in a heartbeat :)!

The location is great, the staff is truly excellent (really kind and helpful). I would like to thank them all again.

Hostel is in a center of the city, close to the metro station, has bar downstairs Negative moments only: no kitchen, no towels (only for rent), the dormitory room is small

A friend and I stayed here as a base for exploring the Great Wall and sights of Beijing - it was my first hostel experience and I have to say I have no complaints whatsoever . The staff could not have been more helpful - we had a private room on ground floor which was a little noisy as was on way to bathroom but wasn't a problem when we stayed. It is basic clean and very well organized. Thank you for all the help.

• 17th Apr 2015
  • All Female Group, 41+

I really enjoyed this hostel. The location is excellent - it is located on a pedestrian street near all the sites. It is surrounded by great food options. The lobby/restaurant/bar is very nice. Great food. Very affordable drinks. The staff was very friendly. The dorm was large and comfortable. Nice beds, clean bathrooms. Definitely stay here when visiting Beijing.

Great Hostel for backpackers. Good Great Wall tour offered. Nice bar. 1st floor can get noisy.

• 8th Apr 2015

Great hostel in the best location. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Only comment was that they forgot to reserve our booking for the great wall tour but luckily there was still room on the day

Clean, safe, great location, bar in Hostel, Western toilets... Can't go wrong

Great location and fair price. Good food and drink facilities in the bar at the front.

• 3rd Apr 2015
  • Scotland

Top hostel in a great location! Especially loved the bar with cheap bevvies and food!

The Hostel rooms and washrooms were very clean. Above average standards. The staff was very helpful and friendly and the atmosphere was very postive. Overall, Loved the experience and would definitely recommend it to all

• 3rd Apr 2015