365 Inn Reviews

No. 55 Da Zha Lan West Street, Xuan Wu District, Beijing, China

I have been sleeping in big dorms the last months and I never found a place so unclean. Even the guy warned me that if I pay with credit card I had to stay all the days or lose the money. It was obviously not swept or mopped in months, the closet had towels and clothes from people who were no longer at the hostel. The toilet has no ventilation and stink musty. Poor tour offer. Check Leo hostel is just in front and looks nicer. The location is good.

Comfortable, friendly and hospitable place. Not to mention cheap. Great location just shy of Tianabmen. Highly recommended.

my problem was more with the guests than the hostel, but I think this hostel attracts the annoying party traveler anyway. room was disorganized, shower felt really gross. lots of rooms, each with their own feel.

Really cool well-located hostel a short walk away from Qiamen metro station. My favorite aspect about this hostel was the bar downstairs where it was always possible to meet other travelers and hang out. Very clean and fun, would definitely recommend a stay here.

There were no lockers in the dorms which I found very annoying. There were some small ones available downstairs but you have to put a yuan in every time you want to use it. That aside the bar was cool and was a great place to meet people. The staff spoke English well and woud help when asked though were not that friendly. Dorms and bathrooms were nice and clean.

It was a welcome change from Shanghai, coming to 365 in Beijing, having friendly and helpful staff, who actually seemed like they wanted to be working in the tourism business. Great hostel!

We stayed 5 nights in Beijing. We felt like at home. The staff was very nice and helped us with everything we needed. The cozy restaurant has a very good food and an excellent atmosphere, with good music.

• 6th Sep 2014
  • Spain

Not all the staff speaks English, but overall we had an amazing time! The staff that did speak English were very helpfull and the food and bar were excellent! Worth every penny!

• 6th Sep 2014
  • Israel

Great location and atmosphere. Loved the common area/ bar where you are able to meet new people. Only down side would be that my floor had a mixed bathroom, which was kinda odd, but there were separate bathrooms on the 1st floor. Also the wifi at the bar was hit or miss but always worked in the room. Overall great stay!

• 5th Sep 2014

Great hostel! Simply perfect! They should get some softer toilet paper though cos the one they have is sandpaper like and people from countries that have bidets really suffer. But the hostel is totally absolutely cool

• 4th Sep 2014
  • Argentina

365 has everything a backpacker needs and so much more to enjoy a stay in beijing. huge common/bar area is great for meeting people and having a bite to eat in the morning. staff is super friendly and helpful. the location is so great that you can take just a few steps outside the hostel and be in tianamen square. This is best value for the money hands down. my only slight problem is that they didnt have free maps but that is a really small detail everything else was completely great

The best hostel in Beijing!

Security in rooms was poor. My room was never locked and no lockers were provided in the room. The hostel is located very close to Tiananmen Square but is hard for taxi drivers to find which is a pain. The staff do not speak great English but were helpful. The bar is awesome and I met great people! Overall a good Beijing hostel

I could only spend one night here, unfortunately, but I wish I could have stayed longer as it seemed to have a good atmosphere about it.

Staff is kind, professional and dedicated. Very good breakfast. The day tour to Jinshanling section of the great wall is worth it.

• 30th Aug 2014

Unfortunately my room was next to a busy street, right above the terras hostel, so I didn't sleep that well. But I heard all other rooms are very quiet, so I won't let that affect my rating. :-) It simply is a fantastic hostel. Great food, great location, very friendly but very professional staff. Just stay away from room 306 and you'll have a pleasant stay. If you're a China-newbie, definitely a place to get used to the culture and atmosphere in a comfortable way.

Had a stay in a shared twin-bed room, with common toilet. Bed and sheets were clean and odorless. Toilet was constantly cleaned and maintained in decent condition. Shower was great with strong water flow. In-room wireless internet connection was rather unstable and it was disconnected pretty often. During check-in, staff was not very proactive to intro the amenities and places to visit. Notwithstanding those, there was nothing serious to complain about this hostel.

• 29th Aug 2014
  • Taiwan

The location was superb, the dorm was more than okay and I can absolutely recommend the Great Wall Tour to Jianjaling, which is offered by the hostel!!!

Great staff, no common area to hang out and skype/do computer work/read, though, which was a big downside. The only place to sit is the restaurant which is nice but has a loop of the same music that is played every 24 hours and it's not a good place to get work done or Skype.

Excelente location, ir esa a Nice experiencia, thank you

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7