• No. 55 Da Zha Lan West Street, Xuan Wu District, Beijing, China
9.2
Superb 3,022 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 3,022 Total Reviews
365 Inn Located at No. 55 Da Zha Lan West Street, Xuan Wu District, Beijing.
China

• AndrewLittleMiKai
  • USA, Male, 18-24
22nd Jun 2016
8.0

365 is a good hostel if you want something in the middle of a touristy part of Beijing, with majority foreigners staying there, and that is an upbeat bar at night. The staff are great - really kind and helpful if you talk with them, and the facilities are generally clean and work well. However, you'll need to buy a lock for your locker, and there's no hand soap in the bathrooms. Decent place that a lot of foreigners stay at, but I suppose it's not the atmosphere I like - I've stayed at bette

• South Korea, Couple, 18-24
16th Jun 2016

The place, location, staff and the people who stay there are all great. My girlfriend and I stayed in a 4 bed mixed. We met new friends. The staff was helpful and the location was so close to so many attractions and the metro.

10th Jun 2016

I had the absolute best time at 365 Inn. From the moment I arrived to the airport and was lost, staff members went out of their way to reach me and make sure I knew how to get there safely. Cameras in all the halls. staff explained any and all possible scams. They helped me figure out the metro and were super attentive. Food is slightly expensive at the bar below but very good and you meet so many great people there that it's worth it. Hands down one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in!!

• slepoidevin4837
  • Canada, Couple, 41+
8th Jun 2016

Stayed here a couple of times while living in China. Great location, good little attached restaurant and adequate room.

8th Jun 2016

This is one of the best hostels I've stayed at. Great location, helpful staff, clean, good showers. And most importantly, cool bar at the front of the hostel so it's really easy to meet people. Highly recommend!

3rd Jun 2016

Best staff in China by far !

• dani_fernandes004005
  • Portugal, Male, 25-30
3rd Jun 2016

Great location in very friendly hutong. I would really recommend it. The only problem I found was the lack of electricity plugs in our room (4-bed sharing).

2nd Jun 2016

Stayed here two nights. Debated this over the Leo hostel. The rooms here are clean and great, I was really impressed and it was one of the better hostels I have stayed in. However as a solo traveller I found myself socialising in Leo hostel. I found it easier to make friends here and found it more inviting than 365 inn.

• USA, Male, 41+
31st May 2016

It is just as the rating suggests. Awesome

• Australia, Female, 25-30
30th May 2016

I loved my time at 365inn the location is super close to everything. The staff is absolutely amazing, the facilities are very clean and well maintained, the noise level is kept minimum which for China is absolutely amazing. Love the bar at the front, feels very much like home.