365 Inn Reviews

No. 55 Da Zha Lan West Street, Xuan Wu District, Beijing, China

Another great stay at 365 Inn. Staff are very friendly, helpful and accommodating. Beds are comfortable. Great location as its close to many attractions, short walk to subway and in quite area with lots to do within walking distance. Looking forward to going back next year.

Staff are great, hostel is really good, thanks

Excellent location, very friendly and helpful staff. Good vibe in the bar. Bed was comfortable and room had heating and air on. Would recommend to everyone

This was my second visit to 365 Inn- I enjoyed it so much the first time that there was no question of where to stay on my return to Beijing. The hostel was excellent once again with knowledgeable staff and a great atmosphere. I was staying in a private room which was perfectly adequate and as expected.

Generally a good hostel, clean dorms, decent-sized bathrooms with nice hot water all the time, lockable storage in the rooms. The staff seem friendly enough and will chat and hang out but they often omit important information. For example no one I talked to knew there was a kitchen we could use and when I asked about New Year's celebrations they didn't tell me thaat the hostel was having a kind of party with their own fireworks! It was really fun, good party atmosphere.

Just excellent!

Stayed here for four days during January in a four bed girls dorm and it was great! You get a cupboard to lock your bag in (need your own lock) and the bathroom is constantly being cleaned up/stocked with toilet paper. Never felt cold in the room and even though we were the second closest room to the bar, I couldn't hear any noise. There was a bit of door slamming from other rooms but it wasn't a huge problem. Location is central to get to all the sights of Beijing and directions are provided

• 19th Jan 2014

Really liked my stay, ideal for a few daystrips to explore Beijing or if you just want to have a good time. Very helpfull staff and good accomodations.

This is an absolutely amazing hostel ! I stay at the 365 every time I visit Beijing. The staff are extremely helpful, well organised just plain amazing. The hostel itself is always clean feels like a home away from home. I can't recommend it highly enough !

It was a very nice, clean hostel but only one thing was a problem. Restroom was too cold, so showers were the same. If you want to stay in summer i think it will not be a problem but in Winter it might be so annoying.

• 11th Jan 2014
  • Turkey

Very friendly staff and in a great location. It's about a 5 minute walk from Tiananmen Square. The rooms and bathrooms were immaculate. A heater in the room was a nice bonus. If I had to pick out a negative point, it would be that the showers take a really long time to get hot in the morning. So if you are ever in a hurry, you might end up taking a cold shower. But everything else made up for it. Would definitely stay here again!

It's a really cool funky hostel. Quite close to Tiananmen square. Unfortunately I went there over the (western) New Year and it was quite dull as hardly anyone there. Also bloody cold and the aircon did not work. So I didn't have a great time there, but I am sure it would have been awesome with more people.

Good place, would go again. Food is good too!

Decent menu, with nice atmosphere in the evenings in the front restaurant area. Cocktails and spirits are recommended, as is the coffee. Warm rooms! Was there for NYE and rooms very clean and comfortable. Would happily return when next in BJ. Recommended.

I must compliment the hostel staff; especially the front desk staff. They know absolutely everything I wanted to know in regards to where to travel and how to get around Beijing and China.

I loved that this hostel was so conveniently located by not only Tiananman Square/Forbidden City but also a subway line. The subway was easy to use then to hit all the major attractions on my to-do list. The hostel is located in a quiet neighborhood which I enjoyed exploring. There isn't much night life around it. The staff- boy, I can't say enough good things about the staff especially reception. They provided a plethora of information that was extremely helpful and spot on! Very nice food also

Thanks for Everything! You run a really great hostel!

• 12th Dec 2013
  • Sweden

We had a great time at 365 Inn. My friends and I rented a 3 bed family room with a private bathroom. The hostel was clean (except the smell mentioned by others) and well appointed. The bar area was good for relaxing after a long day of walking, with both Western and Chinese food available, as well as cheap beer. The hostel employees were the best part of staying here. They were extremely friendly and knowledgable. Great Wall tour was good, no scams or factories.

• 8th Dec 2013

if you stay in one of the ground floor rooms, you hear noisy people who are going to the toilette, until bar is closing...

nice hostel, nice staff, nice rooms.