365 Inn Reviews

No. 55 Da Zha Lan West Street, Xuan Wu District, Beijing, China

2049 Total Reviews

The hostel definitely deserves all the praise it gets. Firstly, the staff is super nice and they speak great English so communication is no problem. Additionaly, the manager will send you a very helpful mail with directions on how to find the place with subway and simplified Beijng maps attached. The location is great as well: 10 minutes walk to Tiananmen and around 30 minutes to Temple of Heaven Park. 365inn is situated right in the heart of a lively hutong, so it's always lively and fun.

• 20th Jun 2014
  • Poland

To keep this simple, this was the best hostel I've stayed in. The staff is absolutely amazing.

• 20th Jun 2014

This place was good, a little expensive but everything is in beijing, staff were good spoke enough English to help with everything. Great location (walk to forbidden city and temple of heaven) only downside was security the door was alwaly unlocked to the room. They did have small lockers.

Great atmosphere and the staff was really nice and willing to help in everything. Not very expensive compare to other places in Beijing and the dorm was comfortable although it has 10 beds in it. Make sure to book room in advance because it seems that they're always full.

Fantastic hostel in a great location. The staff were very helpful, and I met some great people at this hostel, definitely recommend to anyone who is going to Beijing!

• 17th Jun 2014

We had a private twin room with bath on the 3rd floor. Our only complaint is normal for much of Asia...they don't use J drains, which allows sewer gasses to build up in the lines and back up into the bathroom. At times it was overwhelming! Try to get a lower floor room. I'd definitely stay there again.

• 16th Jun 2014

Second time I stayed here and loved it. The 10 dorm room is the best! I could literally sleep in it forever

Loved the location. 365 has a great bar right there. Excellent hostel

I really loved my stay at 365. Location is perfect, near lots of shopping and fantastic food. They have excellent, rich black coffee...hooray!

• 7th Jun 2014

Overall stay was excellent. Location is within a 15 minute walking distance of many famous attractions. 7 minute walk to the subway. The staff was helpful. Downside the bar and dinning area is very pushy about paying for your water, beer, food, before you get to enjoy it. I enjoyed many foods and beverages and the staff was constantly asking me to pay. I felt like I was pulling out my wallet every five minutes. Change is necessary for a future stay. Check out leo castle there good about this.

The rooms and bathrooms are very clean. This hostel has a fun restaurant with nice atmosphere and a great staff that is willing to help you in any way possible. If I ever visit China again, I will definitely stay in 365 inn again.

• 5th Jun 2014

I had an amazing time at this funky hostel the staff were fabulous and funny and super helpful when I needed help from shops with little English they would write down my question in Chinese which made my life so much easier. The place had a great vibe and the bar was a meeting spot for not only people staying at the hostel but other travellers as well...def my best hostel experience in China and I will def stay there again if I return to Beijing....their English was great which really helped

• 5th Jun 2014

Chloe is so nice and sweet. Loved this place

Very good location, they have a cool bar and restaurant, clean room and bathroom. I stayed in the dorm and have fantastic holiday in Beijing. Definitely will stay there again.

I HIGHLY recommend 365Inn to anyone looking for a clean, comfortable room in the heart of Beijing w/ free

• 31st May 2014

Great hostel, social and close to subway and everything you need! Very helpful staff would definitely stay here again.

Stay there only if you are a party animal. Very loud at night, not suitable for people have to wake up in early morning.

Staff is really extremely friendly and helpful! The hostel is 10mins walk from the metro away, nice clean rooms, cool and inspirational tags from other travelers all over the walls, good restaurant/bar on ground floor - I can definitely recommend 365Inn!

• 31st May 2014
  • Switzerland

Key cards for the dorms plus large and frankly amazing showers for a hostel meant I had a great stay here. Close to Tiananmen Square too, and the metro. The bar had a great atmosphere and the staff were friendly and helpful.

Great hostel. Really central. Walk to the Forbidden City and Square. Train Station near by. The Hostel is located in a awesome allyway with heaps of amazing food. The best Coffee shop in the lane way just to the north, 1min walk, rivals that of Melbourne. Showers amazing, beds great, and it was really quite, despite the bar downstairs.