365 Inn Reviews

No. 55 Da Zha Lan West Street, Xuan Wu District, Beijing, China

I really enjoy the overall experience in this hostel. Especially, the taff (english speaking)was very nice and helpful: i get some trouble in Beijing and they help me to call some people (in chinese) .

I had a greatb stay at 365 inn. The stuff was very nice and helpful. Would definitely stay here again.

Amazing!!!!! It will be my choise again!!!!

Once again, happy and impressed with 365 hostel. Every-time I've gone to Beijing since 2007, I've stayed here either in dorms or in private rooms and I've never been disappointed. This stay was in a private room. This was the first time I've been here in winter though, and though the hostel did everything in their power to keep us warm, we'd like to suggest turning on the heating a couple of hours earlier (perhaps 8 instead of 10?) It would make the rooms a lot more comfortable...

Amazing, amazing! My second time staying. I will recommend 365 Inn to anyone I know traveling through Beijing. Thank you to the awesome staff, you guys are so good and passionate! See you next time :]

• 21st Feb 2015

Very good hostel, great location...dorms were top notch....only thing I didn't really like were the over zealous cleaners who were pretty loud in the morning, but this is only a minor detail...would recommend

Really enjoyed staying at your hostel. It attracts some great people and the staff there are wonderful and very helpful. Will definitely be back there again:D

• South Africa

All of the staff was constantly very friendly and I felt very welcome. I was sad to leave!

• 18th Feb 2015

Such a fantastic place to stay in Beijing for the young traveler! Clean & comfortable rooms, hot showers and an awesome staff

• 18th Feb 2015

the only problem is that it was very cold. If you have a room withouth bathroom, it is very cold to take a shower. Water is hot , but tehy usually levae the door open so it is very cold inside. But that is why you pay way less than in the other Otherwise hotel has very good atmosphere, staff is excelent! Especially Claire helped me a lot! Thank you to all stuff, Yuxuan in the restaurant is also perfect! Thank you very much for the great stay! I will stay here next time if I have a chance! Klara

My biggest problem with this hostel is the bar downstairs. The smoking in the bar permeates all the way up to the bedrooms. They need a room where we can aggregate without the filthy smell of smoke. They need to either put a separation door to the bedrooms or make some accommodation for smokers outside.

Great staff, King Kong was an amazing host!

I and a friend got a private twin bed for 3 nights. The beds were huge and the room in General was really good. Unfortunately we didn't have a private bathroom. The location is great, near the forbidden city (walking distance) and the hostel has a very nice bar for the evenings.

Price is more than other hostels but everything else is better: wifi con, staff, cleanliness, location. Still a great deal though. I would come again.

Very good location

Everyone was nice, possibly more security awareness would be helpful to arriving guests, to help avoid robbery of tourists at the sites. It was a good place to stay, with information and location.

amazing place, amazing people. Cannot say a bad word about this place. I truely enjoyed my time here and would return again and again!! Stay here if you ever visit Beijing

• 7th Feb 2015

Great place! Hooka was nice treat. Hard to find even with directions but once u are there it's a perfect base. We used a guide named joe joe-service@hotmail.com he was amazing I highly recommend

This is one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. The location is perfect, the staff are helpful, attentive and always smiling. The common area/bar is great with tasty food and budget friendly priced drinks. It would be helpful of the rooms had luggage lockers but there are small lockers for valuables in the reception area. Overall a great place and would definitely stay again.

Very good hostel. Fun atmosphere with a great bar and helpful staff. The only downside was that the hostel rooms are very cold as the heating doesn't come on until 10:30pm.

• 1st Feb 2015