365 Inn Reviews

No. 55 Da Zha Lan West Street, Xuan Wu District, Beijing, China

I really appreciated my stay in the hostel. The atmosphere was really pleasant, people come from all over the world and it is a really great place to meet people. The food provided in the hostel are quite cheap, even if you can find better Chinese food outside. The beer is cheap also. Only critic could be that there is no computer and printer in the hostel.

• 22nd Aug 2014

This place is a great hostel! good location and friendly staff :)

• 21st Aug 2014

Good accommodation nice staff and very nice lockers

Very nic place!

Amazing hostel, from beginning to end! I felt really comfortable here; the staff were so friendly and helpful, the facilities were excellent, large rooms and comfy beds, great atmosphere at the bar, and delicious food!! My only slight criticism is that there are only 2 plug sockets in a dorm of 4, but that's the only thing. A stone's throw from T.Square, I would recommend anyone to stay here in a heartbeat! Thanks from England!

I LOVED this hostel. The staff was friendly and helpful. They made my travel feel like home. The food was a little above price, but I'd say it was worth it. They had western and Chinese food that were both delicious. I shared a double private room with a friend; it was very clean and came with toiletries. There was laundry services available for a fee. And I would say the best part was the atmosphere of the bar/restaurant. I would absolutely stay at 365 Inn again if I'm in Beijing.

• 18th Aug 2014

Really nice bar and restaurant with great food. Good location and excellent atmosphere. Recommended!

Awesome hostel, the location is top notch, the bar/restaurant has very good prices and the rooms are very comfortable and have good size. Bathrooms are pretty good as well. Would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone travelling to Beijing!

The Hostel need to be equipped with common shamp, soap, etc,.

• 15th Aug 2014
  • South Korea

- Room with window but view to another building (40 cm far). - Shower and toilet together, actually you could do both things at the same time. - Not idea if they serve breakfast - Laundry expensive - They charge some money for using towers. - Tour to Chinese wall expensive compare to quality.

I had a great stay at this hostel! It was a great place to meet people, which I valued as a solo traveller. The bar/eating area at the front of the hostel was chilled out during the day, and lively and buzzing during the evenings. The hostel is located in a busy 'hutong' which is a great place to 'people watch' the locals of Beijing! I would highly recommend this hostel, especially if you are young. It can get a little noisy in the evenings though, so bring some ear plugs if sensitive to noise!

Great bar! Wifi was slow or non-existant in busy places. I'd suggest they upgrade their wifi capacity.

I have two major complaints. 1- we had to leave 2- the experience of staying here will make me never enjoy staying in any other hostel in the world quite as much again. What an incredible place!

• 11th Aug 2014

Great location and helpful staff. Rooms were good but both rooms we stayed in had on suite bathrooms that were abit smelly because of the plumbing, but they were clean and we were provided with an air fresher when we asked. Great peking duck restaurant next door that was reasonably priced. Overall We wouldstay there again.

I had a great stay there! The staff is really friendly, they all speak English very well. My dorm was clean and so was the bathroom. Had a great time there..good bar,haha!! :)

I decided to book the 365 inn for my trip to Beijing, China after some research. For both my first time to China and my first stay in a hostel, I have to say I couldn't have had a better experience. I would definitely recommend it to anybody and would stay again if I travel back to Beijing

• 10th Aug 2014

The hostel was in a great location with easy access to the central sights. The food served in the bar was ok but the breakfasts were tiny for the amount you were paying. The staff were kind and helpful, and the atmosphere in the bar at night was great. There were no lockers in our room and the AC didn't really do anything so it was really hot at night.

I absolutely loved this hostel! If you are a solo traveller and social, I definitely recommend the 10 bedroom dorm. It's spacious, decorated awesome and the beds are comfortable! There are also couches and tables you can relax on after a long day. The bar area is magnificent. I felt like I was always coming home when I came back to the 365! The Great Wall Tour to Mutianyu was also awesome! I met some lifelong friends here. Will stay again! A+++++

Really good place. The rooms are clean and accommodating. The atmosphere centers around the cafe in the front, which has good affordable food and drink. Friendly and helpful staff.

Always staying here when in Beijing, since 2010. Central, helpful staff, very clean and nice rooms. Good value and atmosphere!