365 Inn Reviews

No. 55 Da Zha Lan West Street, Xuan Wu District, Beijing, China

Great hostel with great people and the place to be if you are open minded and love to meet new persons in the lobby. That's actually the greatest part of it- the restaurant in front. The staff is also very friendly and interested, but about the trips organized by the hostel everyone of them gave me different information- that was a bit confusing. They don't have any locks for the locker there or of rent- make sure you bring!

• 5th Jun 2015

Really enjoyed my time staying at this hostel. The rooms are clean and the hostel is located conveniently near Tiananmen square and is only a 5-10 minute walk to the metro station. The hostel has a very friendly backpacker atmosphere and the staff were very kind and helpful especially the receptionist called 'King Kong' who was extremely enthusiastic and friendly.

The woman at the front desk was extremely kind and helpful, going out of her way to help me contact a friend living in Beijing (which was problematic). She also spent a lot of time on suggestions for places to visit in Beijing and China in general.

Great staff and great atmosphere!

365 Inn was a great place to stay. The staff are amazing and make you feel very welcome. They helped with everything from directions to booking tickets and writing things down in Chinese for us. The room was clean and great value for money. The food is good and beer cheap. Great hostel.

Great location and helpfull friendly staff, but that's kind of where it stops. My 4 bed dorm had no window (that's a big NoNo), and, technically, you have the choice between the room and the bar to hangout, so the bar it was. I guess it's fine if you are there for 2 nights, but more makes it uncomfortable.

I was little different to find your hostel But there was really comfortable and clean If I go to Beijing again I want to stay your hostel

This place was great!!! The staff spoke English and were incredibly helpful. It's also in walking distance to Tiananmen Square and one of the shopping areas. The lobby/bar is also a good place to meet other travelers. I would totally stay here again.

• 29th May 2015

great atmosphere, helpful staff, nice bar at the entrance, amazing location, they even organize some tours - i went to a great wall of china tour - well-organized, id recommend it! :)

One of the best hostels we have stayed in for Asia. It has a really great bar and restaurant which gives a fantastic atmosphere to the place. The staff speak really good English and help arrange tours or provide any information you need. We originally booked 2 nights and ended up staying 6! Also to add a great location next to Qianmen.

we were abit disappointed with this hostel, having stayed in numerous hostels throughout China during our travels. We were recommended this hostel by another traveller and changed our booking last minute. We didn't want to stay in a dorm so the only room they had available was a superior twin private room. I'm not quite sure why this is classed as 'superior'. It had teeny tiny single beds, a wall for a window view and you could hear everything down below throughout the night....

• 24th May 2015

This place is the best in Beijing! Upbeat and hip staff! Easy to find and quick access to the metro allowing one to see Beijing with ease. Also the bar is a great place to start the night off

• 24th May 2015

Great location, great bar, great atmosphere, great staff, great price, great hostel

The wonderful staff is what makes 365 Inn such an incredible value. They're friendly, helpful and work hard to help travelers in any way that they can. The hostel was very clean and comfortable. Not too noisy, but there was still action downstairs in the bar area. The location is an excellent starting off point - close to major sites, shopping, the train,etc.

• 21st May 2015

The location was superb, but like the other reviews say, the bar in the front lobby area looked fun but was very loud. You could not hear the lobby area from the room and the stay was very enjoyable!

I stayed at a dorm room, the staff was very nice, the bed comfortable, lots of restaurants in the area, overall great hostel

Thanks for all your help Claire and King Kong! Your advice helped us get around Beijing and from Beijing to Mongolia. We loved your breakfasts. The wifi on the second floor was inconsistent and we had to regularly ask for it to be reset, maybe this is something you could address. It would be great to have another common space other than the restaurant- the movie room would be great! (The restaurant is noisy and smokey at night which we don't like.)

Cool spot, with a great staff, wouldn't consider staying in any other hostel in Beijing

Great facilities and location. Staff spoke decent English. Great bar downstairs with good prices, decent food and a great place to meet other travelers. Would stay here again!

Fantastic hostel! Great location, bar, super clean and great vibe.... and unbelievably helpful staff. My vietnam visa got delayed in the post and hadn't arrived by time I left Beijing. Alfie could not have done any more to help me, he emailed/spoke with me each day with an update and when it did arrived he posted it express to Nanning, where arrived one day later. Saved me a fortune! King Kong is also a awesome guy! Organises great tours to wall Can't recommend this place highly enough!

• 14th May 2015