365 Inn Reviews

No. 55 Da Zha Lan West Street, Xuan Wu District, Beijing, China

Very friendly and helpful staff! Thanks King Kong for your help! :) The location is just perfect. Forbidden city, subway, restaurants and shops are from walking distance.

Excellent location. The hostel was fun and clean. We stayed in the 4 bed dorm and was very roomy. Even the bathrooms were always cleaned. There wasn't a lot of other people staying so most days we had bathroom to ourselves.

Best staff in any hostel I have visited so far. Clean room with toiletries. Very good directions from airport to hostel. Very close to main attractions.

• 24th Dec 2015

Great hostel, amazing helpful staff, sadly the common area is quite cold in the winter. Believe the vibes are even better in the summer

• 20th Dec 2015

The young girl at the front desk sooo helpful she helped me get a taxi after no one would take me to my hotel - nightmare to get taxis in beijing no one will pick you up but she helped call my hotel and even took me to the car - saved the day! Very sweet Not keen on the bathrooms the smell is odd And the lighting in the room is very poor

Nice place to stay. Bar area is a nice area to chill and have drinks!

Good hostel but atmosphere was a bit lame but I think it was due to being quiet time of year as it seems as it would be great place to party if it had been busy

I only spent 2 short nights there since I was getting up at 5AM each morning to see all of the Beijing sites, but the few hours spent at 365Inn included a helpful staff, good cappuccino, and very nice hot shower. It was further from the subway than I like, however, which you need to use a lot in Beijing.

• 18th Dec 2015

Thanks so much for the great accommodations. really! the only thing i will mention is maybe turn up the heat inside? it was rather cold at times. Otherwise it was one of the best hostels i've stayed at in China!

• 17th Dec 2015

The map is a bit misleading that was given to find the hostel. It took us quite a long time to find it, but once we got there everything was awesome!

• 16th Dec 2015

We had an amazing time!! The staff was incredibly helpful, always smiling and very polite!! It was very easy to move around the metro station is close by so no problems with transportation (forbidden city is very close, i mean walking close to the hostel). Everything was great!! Keep the good vibes guys!! From your friends from Chile!

Had a good stay in 365Inn. During the winter there are not so many people, so it more like a calm place, but I liked it. So far the stuff is really helpfull with any kinds of problems. Good place in the middle of Beijing. I would go there a second time.

The staff was very friendly and helpful. The hostel had a great atmosphere. I would have preferred disposable towels in the restroom, but that's really my only complaint, and it's not that big of an issue. I would (and already have) recommend this hostel to a friend.

• 10th Dec 2015

I stayed 4 days here.staff was great.room and bed were clean.i had a restroom in my room which was even better cause i didnt have to go out for it.hot/cold water was available.staff is friendly and easily communicate in english.10 minute walk to tianmen square,museum,great hall,14 min walk to forbiddencity.near by to open street mall and has services to go great wall also.kingkong was one of the staff there who helped me :)

Staff were super helpful and the bar downstairs was great!

Great hostel, one of the best I've ever been to, definitely the best in China so far! However, our Western bums are very soft and fragile, perhaps a different brand of toilet paper would be appreciated, after all, the Devil is in the detail

• 4th Dec 2015

Great location, great value. Nice place to stay and I highly recommend!

Only problem there were no facilities for kitchen and really cold floors in bathrooms

Absolutely fantastic hostel. There is a bar in the lobby which was great for solo travelers to meet, chat, and plan your day together. On a Monday night we counted 8 people at the table that were solo! The front desk staff are very friendly and speak English in a country where even the taxi drivers dont. The beds are fine, and each room has its own AC/Heater control which is nice. The bathrooms are clean and new, my only complaint is that the bathrooms are COLD in winter. Bring shower sandals

I absolutely loved the 365 Inn! The staff was extremely helpful in providing instructions on how 2 get there 4m the PEK Airport! They were extremely friendly, helpful, & accommodating! I stayed in a twin en suite room which was very spacious & clean! When I wanted to venture out n2 the city or 2 the Great Wall, they provided maps & easy step by step instructions on how to get there & back to the hostel. The location was perfect! So close to everything! I would definitely recommend the 365 Inn!!!