365 Inn Reviews

No. 55 Da Zha Lan West Street, Xuan Wu District, Beijing, China

2039 Total Reviews

We had a private twin room with bath on the 3rd floor. Our only complaint is normal for much of Asia...they don't use J drains, which allows sewer gasses to build up in the lines and back up into the bathroom. At times it was overwhelming! Try to get a lower floor room. I'd definitely stay there again.

• 16th Jun 2014

Second time I stayed here and loved it. The 10 dorm room is the best! I could literally sleep in it forever

Loved the location. 365 has a great bar right there. Excellent hostel

I really loved my stay at 365. Location is perfect, near lots of shopping and fantastic food. They have excellent, rich black coffee...hooray!

• 7th Jun 2014

Overall stay was excellent. Location is within a 15 minute walking distance of many famous attractions. 7 minute walk to the subway. The staff was helpful. Downside the bar and dinning area is very pushy about paying for your water, beer, food, before you get to enjoy it. I enjoyed many foods and beverages and the staff was constantly asking me to pay. I felt like I was pulling out my wallet every five minutes. Change is necessary for a future stay. Check out leo castle there good about this.

The rooms and bathrooms are very clean. This hostel has a fun restaurant with nice atmosphere and a great staff that is willing to help you in any way possible. If I ever visit China again, I will definitely stay in 365 inn again.

• 5th Jun 2014

I had an amazing time at this funky hostel the staff were fabulous and funny and super helpful when I needed help from shops with little English they would write down my question in Chinese which made my life so much easier. The place had a great vibe and the bar was a meeting spot for not only people staying at the hostel but other travellers as well...def my best hostel experience in China and I will def stay there again if I return to Beijing....their English was great which really helped

• 5th Jun 2014

Chloe is so nice and sweet. Loved this place

Very good location, they have a cool bar and restaurant, clean room and bathroom. I stayed in the dorm and have fantastic holiday in Beijing. Definitely will stay there again.

I HIGHLY recommend 365Inn to anyone looking for a clean, comfortable room in the heart of Beijing w/ free

• 31st May 2014

Great hostel, social and close to subway and everything you need! Very helpful staff would definitely stay here again.

Stay there only if you are a party animal. Very loud at night, not suitable for people have to wake up in early morning.

Staff is really extremely friendly and helpful! The hostel is 10mins walk from the metro away, nice clean rooms, cool and inspirational tags from other travelers all over the walls, good restaurant/bar on ground floor - I can definitely recommend 365Inn!

• 31st May 2014
  • Switzerland

Key cards for the dorms plus large and frankly amazing showers for a hostel meant I had a great stay here. Close to Tiananmen Square too, and the metro. The bar had a great atmosphere and the staff were friendly and helpful.

Great hostel. Really central. Walk to the Forbidden City and Square. Train Station near by. The Hostel is located in a awesome allyway with heaps of amazing food. The best Coffee shop in the lane way just to the north, 1min walk, rivals that of Melbourne. Showers amazing, beds great, and it was really quite, despite the bar downstairs.

Excellent location, clean rooms/bathrooms/showers, great bar. Price a bit high but acceptable for Beijing. Bit of a sour incident: the common room was being renovated and, instead of making a computer available to guests 24/7 AS ADVERTISED, the hostel relied on the manager to lend his personal computer. Very kind of him, but as he of course could not be there at all times, it created a HUGE problem for me. The staff's shoulder shrugging attitude, (all too common China) further aggravated me...

Great location. Very helpful staff. Quiets down very early on some nights. No shower curtain. Otherwise excellent

Very nice hostel! Me and my friend booked a twin private room that was perfect.

The1st floor rooms smelled really bad of drains. 2nd floor was noisy, the staff were shouting/cleaning/spitting outside our room 11pm-2:30am every night. Had to tell them to be quiet. Claims of a kitchen are laughable, as you are not actually allowed to use anything in it, plus it was dirty. Basically money is all that matters to the owners here. Food in the bar wasn't great and quite expensive, music was dreadful &constantly playing, smokey atmosphere. The room itself was ok and fairly clean.

The lobby bar is great and the staff was very helpful and accommodating. I was delayed in returning for checkout and they very graciously agreed to give me a few extra minutes so I could shower. The one problem: I booked a private, and the smell of mold was overpowering when I entered the room. It was bad enough that if I had booked multiple nights, I would have insisted on a different room or changed hostels.