365 Inn Reviews

No. 55 Da Zha Lan West Street, Xuan Wu District, Beijing, China

Had the best stay here! So clean and tidy! Nice atmosphere, the bar/restaurant downstairs is cool, nice to have breakfast in the morning and nice to hang out with shisha and beer at night! The staff is so helpful and kind! Always want to help and translate whatever you need! Would recommend to put hanger or shelfs in the bathroom-for a more convenient and comfortable shower,no where to put your stuff there! And one more little thing, love to have a little rock n' roll in the bars playlist.

loved the vibe and the food offered at the restaurant!

Overall pretty good hostel, room was good, lockers to fit even your big bag, shower was awesome, some staff more helpful than others, with the language barrier, but expect that anywhere in china, would stay here again..

I stayed at 365 Inn on two occasions, a few nights at the start of our holiday and again at the end. We found it to be a super location... The street is very interesting and it is an easy walk to Forbidden City

• 11th Nov 2013

Good place to stay in Beijing. I went on the great wall tour with them and was happy with it, although I thought it was a bit expensive. Good atmosphere in the bar area, and the rooms were still quiet at night which was nice. Would stay here again.

This hostel is truly like nothing I've ever stayed at. The only way I can really describe this as a Londoner is that this place is like the 'Shoreditch' of the hostel world. It's really easy to meet people here as everyone is so laid back. The only negative I could say is that there is no bath mat so the bathroom floor gets very wet which then spreads to the dorm room accordingly once the shower is used.Long story short, you would be a fool to stay anywhere else BUT 365 while in Beijing

Very good hostel. very helpfull staff!

• 7th Nov 2013
  • Uruguay

Very helpful staff and great location. The food could be better but it's okay. Overall a great spot to base up in Beijing!

Good location, very clean. Staff are helpful enough, but don't interact with customers personally. In fact the hostel operates more like a hotel. Maybe I'm just used to hostels where the staff would hang out with the tenants. Nevertheless, 365Inn is a very good place to stay at.

Really good Hostel!! Clean bathroom, Clean rooms, hot shower always, good atmosphere in the bar, good food! I love it

• 3rd Nov 2013
  • Chile

The big tree table makes it easy to connect to other people. The location is in walking distance to Tianemen Square.

• 2nd Nov 2013

Located in the very centre of Pingyao. Really nice beds in ancient Chinese style. Staff very friendly and their English is fine. Double room was very clean and nicely decorated.

• 1st Nov 2013

One of the best hostels I have stayed in! The staff was great, the location was perfect, and the bar to drink and hang out with fellow " hostelers" was amazing! Met the greatest people and had the time of my life.

Everything was great :)

Just near Tiananmen square, location is really good, in a lively neighborhood and 10 minutes away from the metro. Many spots are reachable just by walking. Staff is friendly and helpful. The room dorm was comfortable ; it is a good value for money.

I really enjoyed my stay but it would have been nice to be informed of the deposits required for the room keys and the towels. I had not considered that money in my budget, even though it would be returned, it would have been nice to know before hand.

• 25th Oct 2013
  • South Africa

It was AMAZING and I will stay here again if I come back to Beijing! I also will tell my friends if they ever go to visit Beijing they need to stay here! Thanks for an amazing experience!! :)

The only problem we experienced with the hostel was our room keys were constantly not working. The staff did try their best to help us fix this problem and were nice about the whole thing, but it would be recommendable to have this fixed completely for future patrons.

• 24th Oct 2013

Great atmosphere, fantastic staff. Round the clock cleaning throughout the hostel. Bathrooms are always clean. Great showers. I definitely would stay here again. Very close to subway station.

The staff were very helpful and very friendly and could speak english well. They seemed like the only people in Beijing that could speak english. I usually don't like hard floors because it makes my feet feel dirty after a shower but I don't know what the janitors do but the shower and toilet floors are so dry and clean all the time. Wifi is good and I spent a lot of time in their bar. A great great place, location is great, right next to the main sites that are lined up like dominoes. A+++