365 Inn Reviews

No. 55 Da Zha Lan West Street, Xuan Wu District, Beijing, China

Thanks for a great stay!

• 28th Nov 2015

We loved it. King Kong welcomed us very well and we enjoyed our room. We were a bit cold though in the room (and showers).

• 25th Nov 2015
  • Belgium

Location is excellent. You can walk to many attractions. I went in non peak time so place was a bit quiet. But if you do come to Beijing around this time , wrap up good! It's cold!

Good hostel...nice there is a bar joined with it giving it a cool atmosphere..unfortunately the bar is overpriced and no real common area so hard to bring your own beer..food etc..staff friendly went on the great wall tour which was booked night before which was very convenient..great area would stay again

Location is really good. Near a lot of eateries. Only thing I didn't like was the light in the room, it does light up the room but it's not bright enough. They should install sockets right next to each bed.

Nancy has been very friendly and helpful in dishing out travel advice and assistance when my online purchases were stuck. So is King Kong who offered to help me check my account on their hostel's PC. It is the attitudes of the warm staff that made the stay very comfortable. They also arranged for very nice girls to stay in the same room with me and we had a great time during our stay. Too little plugs in room and lousy wifi that doesnt connect. But the friendly staff made up for eveything.

• 19th Nov 2015
  • Singapore

Amazing hostel. It is clean and the stuff is very friendly. Also the location is perfect. Just few minutes from the Tianamen Square and the subway is also very close.

Small double room and the bathroom smelled bad. But nice restaurant and really helpful and friendly staff

Although i get to spend a little time there, I really loved it.

Great hostel in a great location. The staff was kind, welcoming and helpful. They are able to speak a good english. Very good also the organised journey to the great wall. Rooms and bathrooms clean and big enough. The breakfast at the bar was very good as well (not included in the price). I would definitely recommend this hostel.

Amazing people! I will recommend this place to everyone traveling to Beijing :)

• 13th Nov 2015
  • Slovakia

Great hostel in an awesome location. Directions to the hostel were detailed and easy to follow. It was just always cold in the girl's toilets.

Good job guys ..!!i enjoy staying here as the atmosphere is really good .!! Thanks

Centrally located, however about a 20 minute walk from a subway shop. Staff was friendly and helpful, spoke decent English. The hostel trip to The Great Wall and ming's tomb was good but the guide was not. She spoke very poor English and did not explain a lot about the places we went. If you like an individual type trip, the trips offered by the hostel are for you. Overall this is a nice hostel and I would definitely go back!

Bad english knowledge of staff

I loved staying at the 365 Inn, it has become one of my favorite hostel in the world. The staff was amazingly kind and they go above and beyond to help you if you need something. You cannot go wrong by staying at the 365 Inn, i highly recommend it.

• 7th Nov 2015

Great place and staff! I love where it was located, a little difficult finding it first but the staff helped me locate it. The atmosphere, music and food was amazing! Thanks 365 Inn!

• 6th Nov 2015

nice place to stay at and good location

I stayed in a 4 bed dorm - bathroom was only on another floor and the way there was not heated at all. In winter it is horribly cold there. Staff really friendly and willing to help with all your questions. Great atmosphere to have a beer and hang out in the bar

Normal guesthouse. Dorms are correct, there is just one or two plug for 6 people so sometimes it's hard to charge your devices. Good point is the location really near of the main attractions and near of the metro.