365 Inn Reviews

No. 55 Da Zha Lan West Street, Xuan Wu District, Beijing, China

(+) We like the hostel (very good atmosphere, place and friendly staff) (-) The excursion to the great wall they recomend is quite bad (expensive, not really an "english guide" and a waste of time: we left the hostel at 7 a.m and came back at 7 p.m and only visited the wall for a couple of hours).

• 10th Jan 2015
  • Spain

Great budget place. Hotel was really helpful in accommodating for arrival in the middle of the night and tours.

Staff - THE BEST!! Incredibly helpful and knowledgable!! Location - great. It had everything we wanted. Easy access to cheap local bikes we hired to cycle all over Beijing. Access to cabs and the stations. Great mix of local foods available and the not so local (ie McDonalds). Rooms - we are a couple so had a private room with ensuite. It wasn't fantastic but you are rarely in the room. The bathroom and shower facilites are average at best compared to other hostels we have stayed in.

Loved this place. As with most places in China the common areas had no heat but the dorm was warm. Showers were tiled and hot. Atmosphere in the bar/restaurant area was great and good for meeting fellow travelers. Overall really enjoyed it here. Staff helpful and friendly.

Nice hostel, very clean. Had a private double bed w/ensuite, but the washroom.always smelt like sewage when the fan wasn't on. Thankfully it didn't carry into the room. Resturant in front has good food and drinks but it would be nice if they had some social nights for people to meet wash other, cause it doubles as their common room ish. Overall, nice stay, friendly staff and very close to the Forbidden City.

This place is dope. Stayed in 4-bed mixed room. Clean linens daily. Very comfortable and the staff is genuinely pleasant and easy to talk to. Cheap bar - Black Russians and Tsingtao. My pancake took a long time to cook, but the lovely staff comped it off of my bill. Having lived in Dalian for a while and being relatively used to zero hospitality in the service industry in China, I was very appreciative of this seemingly minor action. xo

Very nice hostel. Met cool people.

Absolutely loved this hostel! Amazing staff, really clean and great atmosphere! I would for sure recommend this hostel to anyone. Had a great time celebration New Year in this hostel!

It was very nice. The room very was wide and clean and hepler was very nice. They always change and clean my room. The hostel near by satation and forbidden garden. And the road is that in front of hostel was very beautiful. I think if i will visit the Beijing, I'll go there.

• 25th Dec 2014
  • South Korea

Great staff, great atmosphere, very close to some major Beijing attractions. Shirley, who I think is the owner or manager, was super helpful. The bar that is attached to 365 Inn is pretty cool too. It has a decent selection of Western food for the price value. I'd definitely recommend 365 Inn for young travelers to Beijing.

Jin Gang金刚is excellent helpful

• 21st Dec 2014
  • Malaysia

Awesome. I'll come back.

• 19th Dec 2014

This is got to be hands down the best hostel/hotel in Beijing. I have lived in China for four years now and every time I return to Beijing I stay here. There is something for everyone at 365 . The owners Shirley and David have so much local knowledge and offer an incredible service to their guests. Something like feeling at home. The food is really good too, especially the greek sala. Thanks to all the staff and you guys. See you soon

Great location and staff. The food at the bar was great. (Bring your own lock for the lockers)

The hostel has extremely friendly staff who helps you with whatever questions you may have. Because of the staff and the good vibe at the hostel I have chosen to stay there several times. It is the best hostel I have ever stayed at and I will definitely stay there later or at least drop by to say hello if I ever go to Beijing again. It is rare to find a hostel with so many great employees, and I am stunned how they have managed to create such a good atmosphere there. I am truly impressed.

The room and stuff was quite good. Restaurant was also very good and food was delicious. Not the best place to meet with other travellers but still a pleasant athmosphere.

GREAT! Even my tour guide, who meet me in the lobby, said the Hostel was the most "unique" place she's picked up a tour guest. The beds are great and the showers are even better! I loved the lobby/restaurant on the first floor. The location is great for tourists with lots of shops nearby.

Great hostel with great atmosphere. Was there in the winter so a little bit less people at the hostel, heard that it's pretty lively in the summer. Food in the bar was awesome! Recommend this hostel!

One of the nicest hostels I have stayed in. Rooms have comfy beds, heating, key card access and big lockers. Lovely staff who are always willing to help, good food and cheap beer! Very clean throughout, although can be cold if you go to the bathroom during the night.

Amazing location, nice bar and common area, highly recommend