365 Inn Reviews

No. 55 Da Zha Lan West Street, Xuan Wu District, Beijing, China

2099 Total Reviews

Great friendly hostel and staff in a great location. highly recommended

• 4th Jul 2014

LOVED 365 INN!! Last hostel before going home and definitely the best of the lot, the dorms were great (especially with the superior en-suite, after sharing communal showers for so long it was a luxury), and the beer was so CHEAP!! Really fab location, but hard to find since taxis can't drive down the street, but other than that it was well worth the money :)

Would stay again!

Lovely hostel, very clean and fantastic staff! Do ask them for recommendations, they are really wonderful. Superb location, very easy to find. As a solo traveller, I would have preferred it if they had had a lounge space instead of the bar out the front the hostel being the only communal area because it made it harder to meet other travellers. However, I can't really complain as the atmosphere was still very nice.

We have stayed at the 365 on 3 different occasions. It is our hostel of choice while we are in Beijing. Great location, helpful staff and good atmosphere.

Very well situated for Tianenmen square and shopping, on a nice street. The hostel facilities are good, but the atmosphere wasn't great. The bar is nice.

The hostel is very nice, with a good atmosphere and the staff was helpful. But we found it very annoying that it was so difficult to get a cab from the streets outside the hostel at night. Essential to go out. So in regards to location, this hurt. Also, it was irritating that every time we ate or drank at the bar/restaurant downstairs, the staff would insist that we always pay right when we order. However, EVERY SINGLE TIME they chased us down after we finished telling us we hadn't paid!

Funky unique decorations throughout. Rooms are simple and clean. Be prepared for many foreigners so if you want a Chinese experience, go elsewhere.

• 24th Jun 2014

Been there 3 times already, bringing some friends traveling in China. Staff is super, the room are quite simple but clean enough. Well situated, walking distance (30 min) from many attractions (Tiannamen square, Forbidden palace (now called the palace museum), Temple of heaven, ...). Great atmosphere!

The hostel definitely deserves all the praise it gets. Firstly, the staff is super nice and they speak great English so communication is no problem. Additionaly, the manager will send you a very helpful mail with directions on how to find the place with subway and simplified Beijng maps attached. The location is great as well: 10 minutes walk to Tiananmen and around 30 minutes to Temple of Heaven Park. 365inn is situated right in the heart of a lively hutong, so it's always lively and fun.

• 20th Jun 2014
  • Poland

To keep this simple, this was the best hostel I've stayed in. The staff is absolutely amazing.

• 20th Jun 2014

This place was good, a little expensive but everything is in beijing, staff were good spoke enough English to help with everything. Great location (walk to forbidden city and temple of heaven) only downside was security the door was alwaly unlocked to the room. They did have small lockers.

Great atmosphere and the staff was really nice and willing to help in everything. Not very expensive compare to other places in Beijing and the dorm was comfortable although it has 10 beds in it. Make sure to book room in advance because it seems that they're always full.

Fantastic hostel in a great location. The staff were very helpful, and I met some great people at this hostel, definitely recommend to anyone who is going to Beijing!

• 17th Jun 2014

We had a private twin room with bath on the 3rd floor. Our only complaint is normal for much of Asia...they don't use J drains, which allows sewer gasses to build up in the lines and back up into the bathroom. At times it was overwhelming! Try to get a lower floor room. I'd definitely stay there again.

• 16th Jun 2014

Second time I stayed here and loved it. The 10 dorm room is the best! I could literally sleep in it forever

Loved the location. 365 has a great bar right there. Excellent hostel

I really loved my stay at 365. Location is perfect, near lots of shopping and fantastic food. They have excellent, rich black coffee...hooray!

• 7th Jun 2014

Overall stay was excellent. Location is within a 15 minute walking distance of many famous attractions. 7 minute walk to the subway. The staff was helpful. Downside the bar and dinning area is very pushy about paying for your water, beer, food, before you get to enjoy it. I enjoyed many foods and beverages and the staff was constantly asking me to pay. I felt like I was pulling out my wallet every five minutes. Change is necessary for a future stay. Check out leo castle there good about this.

The rooms and bathrooms are very clean. This hostel has a fun restaurant with nice atmosphere and a great staff that is willing to help you in any way possible. If I ever visit China again, I will definitely stay in 365 inn again.

• 5th Jun 2014