365 Inn Reviews

No. 55 Da Zha Lan West Street, Xuan Wu District, Beijing, China

2046 Total Reviews

The1st floor rooms smelled really bad of drains. 2nd floor was noisy, the staff were shouting/cleaning/spitting outside our room 11pm-2:30am every night. Had to tell them to be quiet. Claims of a kitchen are laughable, as you are not actually allowed to use anything in it, plus it was dirty. Basically money is all that matters to the owners here. Food in the bar wasn't great and quite expensive, music was dreadful &constantly playing, smokey atmosphere. The room itself was ok and fairly clean.

The lobby bar is great and the staff was very helpful and accommodating. I was delayed in returning for checkout and they very graciously agreed to give me a few extra minutes so I could shower. The one problem: I booked a private, and the smell of mold was overpowering when I entered the room. It was bad enough that if I had booked multiple nights, I would have insisted on a different room or changed hostels.

Great hostel with a very helpful staff. We really enjoyed our stay at 365inn!!!

• 22nd May 2014

We loved our stay at 365 Inn. The staff were very friendly and the facilities were in good shape. We really enjoyed the environment, especially with the bar out front where we could meet other travellers and the location is second to none.

Great place to meet like minded travelers, with its great atmosphere and helpful staff members. The facilities were kept constantly clean and the food was great. This hostel is also next door to an excellent Peking duck restaurant which would suit any traveler on a budget.

• 19th May 2014

This is one of the nicest hostels I have ever stayed in! I would recommend it to anyone who wants to go to Beijing!

• 17th May 2014

Great hostel. Love the atmosphere. Alfie is very cool, kind and professional.

This hostel has a very good location, rooms are nice and clean and there is a very nice bar+restaurant. I had only problems with finding a free outlet in my room as there were only 2 for 4 people. Staff is helpful and they speak English. Really good place to stay in.

Very good hostel in a excelent location. The restaurant is great with delicios foods.

The smell in the private room we stayed in needs to be done something about. Severe mold issues. Other than that, an ok experience. Good food and breakfast with helpful staff. Good location.

Arrived with my mom 86 years of age, who agreed to travel on a young rout in Beijing, including a stay in youth hostel. We chose the 365 Inn and it proved to be the best idea ever! Thank you Shirley for the great advices, and all the nice stuff that gave as the help we needed, arranged for us the tours, were there for every request. Location is great, easy to get by with public transportation, on the most colorful street, with modern shops on one side and old city on the other. We'll be back!

365 Inn The staff at 365 Inn are absolutely stellar- that goes for both the restaurant and the desk staff! The front desk is very knowledgeable and speak English fairly well and are quick with directions and suggestions. The bar staff are great at what they do- bring your own bottle and they'll gladly refill it for you for free. I stayed in the 4-bed female dorm and was quite happy with the accommodations; the beds are firm and comfortable and the rooms are tidied daily, same for the bathrooms.

This hostel made our trip to Beijing even more amazing!!! The staff was super helpful and friendly. The people you'll meet there are ace! Thanks 365 Inn for an amazing time!!!

Loved the wall art and left our contribution outside our room. Great bar. Breakfast good but only 1 mushroom!!!!!

Excellent location. Staff was quite friendly and helpful with decend English.Very close to street food, cheap restaurants, subway station and forbidden City. Nice bar with very cheap local beers, imported alcohol is reasonably priced:) this hostel bar attract many backpackers, tourists and travellers from that neighbourhood. Good atmosphere. Food is expensive though. Food taste ok, but portions are small. You will be better off eating elsewhere.

The most relentlessly cleaned washrooms in all of China. Hu, Lucy, Pang (Richard), Tina and all the other staff were great. Nice bar atmosphere too.

Excellent place to stay. Always get a single room when I come to Beijing. Treat an old guy like myself in a friendly and helpful manner. Mike Felton

• 6th May 2014

Excellent place to stay! All the staff were friendly and professional! I would like to go back there one day!

• 4th May 2014
  • New Zealand

Cool place. Bar is also pretty good and staff very friendly too. Recommend!

The staff is very kind and helpfull. The music is too loud.