365 Inn Reviews

No. 55 Da Zha Lan West Street, Xuan Wu District, Beijing, China

Very nice hostel. Met cool people.

Absolutely loved this hostel! Amazing staff, really clean and great atmosphere! I would for sure recommend this hostel to anyone. Had a great time celebration New Year in this hostel!

It was very nice. The room very was wide and clean and hepler was very nice. They always change and clean my room. The hostel near by satation and forbidden garden. And the road is that in front of hostel was very beautiful. I think if i will visit the Beijing, I'll go there.

• 25th Dec 2014
  • South Korea

Great staff, great atmosphere, very close to some major Beijing attractions. Shirley, who I think is the owner or manager, was super helpful. The bar that is attached to 365 Inn is pretty cool too. It has a decent selection of Western food for the price value. I'd definitely recommend 365 Inn for young travelers to Beijing.

Jin Gang金刚is excellent helpful

• 21st Dec 2014
  • Malaysia

Awesome. I'll come back.

• 19th Dec 2014

This is got to be hands down the best hostel/hotel in Beijing. I have lived in China for four years now and every time I return to Beijing I stay here. There is something for everyone at 365 . The owners Shirley and David have so much local knowledge and offer an incredible service to their guests. Something like feeling at home. The food is really good too, especially the greek sala. Thanks to all the staff and you guys. See you soon

Great location and staff. The food at the bar was great. (Bring your own lock for the lockers)

The hostel has extremely friendly staff who helps you with whatever questions you may have. Because of the staff and the good vibe at the hostel I have chosen to stay there several times. It is the best hostel I have ever stayed at and I will definitely stay there later or at least drop by to say hello if I ever go to Beijing again. It is rare to find a hostel with so many great employees, and I am stunned how they have managed to create such a good atmosphere there. I am truly impressed.

The room and stuff was quite good. Restaurant was also very good and food was delicious. Not the best place to meet with other travellers but still a pleasant athmosphere.

GREAT! Even my tour guide, who meet me in the lobby, said the Hostel was the most "unique" place she's picked up a tour guest. The beds are great and the showers are even better! I loved the lobby/restaurant on the first floor. The location is great for tourists with lots of shops nearby.

Great hostel with great atmosphere. Was there in the winter so a little bit less people at the hostel, heard that it's pretty lively in the summer. Food in the bar was awesome! Recommend this hostel!

One of the nicest hostels I have stayed in. Rooms have comfy beds, heating, key card access and big lockers. Lovely staff who are always willing to help, good food and cheap beer! Very clean throughout, although can be cold if you go to the bathroom during the night.

Amazing location, nice bar and common area, highly recommend

Nice, clean hostel with a great location. 10 min walk to metro/forbidden city. Wifi and showers are good aswell :) Price was ok, but not the cheapest of hostels. But I have no complaints really :)

Great world class hostel. Comfortable western standard in China. Great little road with places to shop and eat and very close to major sights. Super friendly English speaking staff. Very good reverse-cycle aircon and heating in my room. Organised tours were fun and value for money. Highly recommended.

My only problem was that there's an external door in the bathroom on the first floor, which staff would leave open all night so the bathroom was -6c and I was concerned that someone could come in. Otherwise, staff very friendly, spotlessly clean everywhere and the wifi was decent if using a VPN. Great value for money. Good location, shops and food nearby and food avl in the bar which had a nice atmosphere.

Pros; Staff--very helpful, great english, ask for restaurant recommendations! Facilities--very nice, comfy beds, nice interiors Location--great, close to Tiananmen Square and subway line Cons; Atmosphere--maybe because it was winter, but seemed there weren't many people around. the bar was pretty dead on the weekdays and ok on the weekends. try leo hostel down the street for a more social bar. Cleanliness--seemed like bathroom wasn't cleaned during my 4 night stay, otherwise clean

A great hostel. It was my second time there and I will definitely come back!

Great backpackers vibe here. Great staff. Great tour to The Great Wall. Cheap beer. First class hostel! Cheers guys!