365 Inn Reviews

No. 55 Da Zha Lan West Street, Xuan Wu District, Beijing, China

Great hostel! Walking distance to Tiananmen Square and the Forbidden City. It is located on a walking street with loads of street food open until late at night. The hostel has a nice bar with friendly staff, a good hostel to go to if you want to walk around exploring all day and have a few drinks in the evening when you get back. The main bar streets are all in the east of Beijing, which are about 25 mins by cab, but its really difficult to actually get a cab in Beijing.

• 10th Jun 2015

I had a nice stay at 365 Inn. The hostel is good located, 10 walk from Tian'anmen. The café-restaurant is nice and quite cheap, staff is helpful. I stayed in the female dorm, bedroom and bathroom were clean although the rooms could be renovated. But for the price I paid it was more than ok. My first night was terrible because of a group of people who were shouting from 5 to 7 am, I wonder why the staff said nothing. The other nights were perfectly calm.

Everything was perfect. However, I would only add that the people working at the bar/restaurant could be a little more flexible on people bringing their own food/drinks at the hostel since there's no access or facilities for cooking your own food.

I wish the staff was more knowledgeable about what to do and how to get around Beijing. Overall, I had an awesome experience. I would definitely recommend this Hostel.

The location is great. The dorms are very big and comfortable. The bar is great and the food is very good. The staff is always helpful and extremely kind.

• 6th Jun 2015
  • Colombia

Great place to stay, I wouldn't stay anywhere else in Beijing!

Great hostel with great people and the place to be if you are open minded and love to meet new persons in the lobby. That's actually the greatest part of it- the restaurant in front. The staff is also very friendly and interested, but about the trips organized by the hostel everyone of them gave me different information- that was a bit confusing. They don't have any locks for the locker there or of rent- make sure you bring!

• 5th Jun 2015

Really enjoyed my time staying at this hostel. The rooms are clean and the hostel is located conveniently near Tiananmen square and is only a 5-10 minute walk to the metro station. The hostel has a very friendly backpacker atmosphere and the staff were very kind and helpful especially the receptionist called 'King Kong' who was extremely enthusiastic and friendly.

The woman at the front desk was extremely kind and helpful, going out of her way to help me contact a friend living in Beijing (which was problematic). She also spent a lot of time on suggestions for places to visit in Beijing and China in general.

Great staff and great atmosphere!

365 Inn was a great place to stay. The staff are amazing and make you feel very welcome. They helped with everything from directions to booking tickets and writing things down in Chinese for us. The room was clean and great value for money. The food is good and beer cheap. Great hostel.

Great location and helpfull friendly staff, but that's kind of where it stops. My 4 bed dorm had no window (that's a big NoNo), and, technically, you have the choice between the room and the bar to hangout, so the bar it was. I guess it's fine if you are there for 2 nights, but more makes it uncomfortable.

I was little different to find your hostel But there was really comfortable and clean If I go to Beijing again I want to stay your hostel

This place was great!!! The staff spoke English and were incredibly helpful. It's also in walking distance to Tiananmen Square and one of the shopping areas. The lobby/bar is also a good place to meet other travelers. I would totally stay here again.

• 29th May 2015

great atmosphere, helpful staff, nice bar at the entrance, amazing location, they even organize some tours - i went to a great wall of china tour - well-organized, id recommend it! :)

One of the best hostels we have stayed in for Asia. It has a really great bar and restaurant which gives a fantastic atmosphere to the place. The staff speak really good English and help arrange tours or provide any information you need. We originally booked 2 nights and ended up staying 6! Also to add a great location next to Qianmen.

Stay here every time I'm in Beijing. It's easy, the staff are super lovely, the shower heads are worth it alone (rain!!) and they know how to please backpackers. The wifi is pretty good - it goes wacky sometimes but you are in China after all. They are super busy and the bar is loud and awful when people are allowed to smoke inside. It's definitely a social, party it up type of hostel. Wish there was a common area to chill and go online in peace. Otherwise very good.

we were abit disappointed with this hostel, having stayed in numerous hostels throughout China during our travels. We were recommended this hostel by another traveller and changed our booking last minute. We didn't want to stay in a dorm so the only room they had available was a superior twin private room. I'm not quite sure why this is classed as 'superior'. It had teeny tiny single beds, a wall for a window view and you could hear everything down below throughout the night....

• 24th May 2015

This place is the best in Beijing! Upbeat and hip staff! Easy to find and quick access to the metro allowing one to see Beijing with ease. Also the bar is a great place to start the night off

• 24th May 2015

Great location, great bar, great atmosphere, great staff, great price, great hostel