365 Inn Reviews

No. 55 Da Zha Lan West Street, Xuan Wu District, Beijing, China

Great location, nice and clean hostel. I would recommend it. :-)

Very nice staff. Comfy beds and excellent location.

Great hostel for backpackers.

Really good hostel. Bar in front makes it easy to meet people and is well stocked with cheap beer. King Kong!

A good hostel in a pretty unbeatable location, located a 10 minute walk from Qianmen station which is in the centre of Beijing with Forbidden City and Tiananmen nearby. Clean rooms and the bedding is changed every night which was great. The hostel has a bar where a lot of people hang out, though the quality of what I ordered was not great, but it is a good place to socialise. The staff will help as much as they can if you have questions but only a couple can speak good English.

Great location, helpful staff, clean bathrooms.

Fantastic! I travelled alone to see the Wall. It was very easy to book a tour through the hostel. It offered a variety of packages at reasonable prices, which was great. The location is great, too. Qianmen Subway makes getting around Beijing easy as it's hassle free to connect to other trains destined elsewhere in Beijing. It's a five minute walk through a vibrant area, which is pretty much Beijing Central. I felt very comfortable there, which is important should you choose to travel alone.👍🏾

Good location near forbidden city, very friendly staff with good English, good WiFi, good sound proof rooms (quiet enough), excellent breakfast (but too expensive!! ). Big locker (locks in shop next door) and small light for each bed. Bar good for meeting other travellers. Only improvement needed - socket extensions so each bed has 1 socket.

Decent hostel. Although we didn't really have the energy to join in the atmosphere in the bar seemed great.

365 Inn is great. This was my second visit to 'the big smoke' and it was fantastic! My booking showed I had access to a shared bathroom. I explained that my intention was to book a private room with ensuite since I was travelling alone. My room was changed without a hitch. Staff are very friendly and effective in getting stuff done. It was so convenient to book my trip to the Wall from a selection of packages. They advised me to watch out for.passionate tour guides! Much appreciated 🙋🏾

I absolutely loved this place! Great atomsphere, great staff, great acomo, great everything! The staff were awesome and so helpful and really helped me out when I was in a bit of a jam so thank you!! They even upgraded me when I was in a jam! Awesome! Highly recommend! Close to metro and other places to go!

Great location and staff!!! Gets loud at night however as you share the same bathroom with the bar.

365 Inn is a solid starting point for Tiananman Square, the Forbidden City, Mao's Mausoleum, the National Museum of China, and others. Breakfast is conveniently offered in the adjoining bar and restaurant for 5 USD. However, noise can hamper the entire experience: the bar can be quite popular late into the night, and the first floor door separating it from the dorms had a creaky hinge. Best be a sound sleeper to enjoy this place.

Great place to stay in the heart of old Beijing. Very friendly staff and always there to answer any mundane tourist questions!

Great hostel, great atmosphere, incredibly social! Beds are comfy, bar serves cheap beers and food. Awesome location right next to Tiananmen Square and some amazing street markets, why would you want to stay anywhere else?! King Kong is a legend, he made my stay!

Check in is a slow process but besides that reasonable room rates, comfy beds, cheap beer, decent food and great atmosphere.

Highly recommend this hostel. I loooved staying with you!

• 15th Oct 2015

I stayed in a private room. It was clean, the bed was comfortable and the shower was hot. The Great Wall day trip to Jinshaling was excellent (not too many tourists). My only gripe was that it was noisey on the ground floor with staff cleaning up and going in and out of the kitchen at 2am (fix the squeaky door!). The communal area is very bar/table focused and a few comfortable couches to chill in and chat to people would be an addition. I enjoyed a few beers though. Staff are great.

Pros: Cheap and clean bed in the heart of old Beijing. Super helpful staff. Cons: the bathroom. 1- is shared with the bar so i saw a lot of tipsy guys using the girls bathroom 2- it needs improvements: hangers for towels and LIQUID hand soap in the sink area (sorry guys but the soap you have is kind of disgusting) It also needs proper toilet paper (not the pre cut one you offer) 3- the bathroom window is missing and needs to be fix otherwise in the winter it will impossible to shower

• 13th Oct 2015
  • Portugal

This is a great hostel with an amazing staff that's very helpful no matter what you need. I bothered them multiple times with requests and they hooked me up every time. The location is super solid and easy to find from the metro and you're just a short walk from Tiananmen Square, which is definitely worth visiting. It's still a ways to the Great Wall, but it's not hard to get there. The bar is nice, too. :) If you go, be sure to say hello to King Kong and have the noodles down the street.