365 Inn Reviews

No. 55 Da Zha Lan West Street, Xuan Wu District, Beijing, China

1906 Total Reviews

Everything was great :)

Just near Tiananmen square, location is really good, in a lively neighborhood and 10 minutes away from the metro. Many spots are reachable just by walking. Staff is friendly and helpful. The room dorm was comfortable ; it is a good value for money.

I really enjoyed my stay but it would have been nice to be informed of the deposits required for the room keys and the towels. I had not considered that money in my budget, even though it would be returned, it would have been nice to know before hand.

• 25th Oct 2013
  • South Africa

It was AMAZING and I will stay here again if I come back to Beijing! I also will tell my friends if they ever go to visit Beijing they need to stay here! Thanks for an amazing experience!! :)

The only problem we experienced with the hostel was our room keys were constantly not working. The staff did try their best to help us fix this problem and were nice about the whole thing, but it would be recommendable to have this fixed completely for future patrons.

• 24th Oct 2013