365 Inn Reviews

No. 55 Da Zha Lan West Street, Xuan Wu District, Beijing, China

The only problem we experienced with the hostel was our room keys were constantly not working. The staff did try their best to help us fix this problem and were nice about the whole thing, but it would be recommendable to have this fixed completely for future patrons.

• 24th Oct 2013

Great atmosphere, fantastic staff. Round the clock cleaning throughout the hostel. Bathrooms are always clean. Great showers. I definitely would stay here again. Very close to subway station.

The staff were very helpful and very friendly and could speak english well. They seemed like the only people in Beijing that could speak english. I usually don't like hard floors because it makes my feet feel dirty after a shower but I don't know what the janitors do but the shower and toilet floors are so dry and clean all the time. Wifi is good and I spent a lot of time in their bar. A great great place, location is great, right next to the main sites that are lined up like dominoes. A+++

1 2 3 4 Next » last »