365 Inn Reviews

No. 55 Da Zha Lan West Street, Xuan Wu District, Beijing, China

Really good place. The rooms are clean and accommodating. The atmosphere centers around the cafe in the front, which has good affordable food and drink. Friendly and helpful staff.

Always staying here when in Beijing, since 2010. Central, helpful staff, very clean and nice rooms. Good value and atmosphere!

Only drops points as the prices in Beijing are so high compared to the rest of China. Great vibe in the bar and heaps of chatty people.

Nice hostel in the middle of the pedestrian street. The staff has sent us a detailed description on how we reach the hostel, which was really helpful. We had a twin bed bedroom with shared bathroom. We had to wait for an empty shower sometimes. The bar/restaurant is great. Good atmosphere at night and good breakfast in the morning.

Nice place to be, the position is perfect to reach all the place to visit and the staff so polite. Adivised to all!

• 4th Aug 2014

Many thanks for the friendly staff Claire, she's so helpful and nice to every guest.

I loved my time at 365 Inn, the staff is the best part. They're extremely helpful and can help you find whatever little niche of Beijing life you want to find. The common area of the hostel is a bar/restaurant where you can chill whether you're buying something or not but you may as well because it was some of the cheapest beer I saw in China and it's a great place to make new friends. The rooms were also stellar, nice, clean freshly bleached sheets! Thanks guys!

I have never been as impressed with my whole experience at a hostel as I was with 365. From the moment I walked in I feel in love with it. The cool, hipster atmosphere in the bar area downstairs continued throughout the entire hostel. The staff was always friendly and helpful. The bar/restaurant was superb. Wifi was PERFECT!! As a solo traveler 354 Inn was a great place to meet other fellow travelers. Great location to Tiananmen Square and the Forbidden City I highly recommend this hostel!

Great place with really nice staff. It's location is a very central part of town with the subway close and the forbidden city around the corner. The staff were great with giving me directions.

• 1st Aug 2014

Despite that this hostel is more for the party-loving backpacker (hallway walls are covered in International graffiti and there is a happening/loud bar/restaurant on the main level) than family/mature travelers, we were impressed by both the helpfulness of the staff and the awesome location. Note: do not attempt to take a taxi to this hostel as it is situated on a pedestrian street. Would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone under the age of thirty ;) Xiexie, 365Inn for an awesome stay.

I´d recommend it, it´s not one of the best hostels I´ve stayed in, but it is good for China and the location is perfect

• 31st Jul 2014
  • Spain

The location was so good. The rooms are ok but a coomon room/ lounge is missing.

Wonderful staff. Thank you Tina, Richard, Clare and Alfie., AND all the staff who kept the place so clean and served us so warmly.

The staff were great. Some were polite because it's their job but many go above and beyond, and seem genuinely happy and glad to help with advice. The atmosphere was perfect for a hostel and made meeting others very easy. I'm now living in Beijing for several months about 40 minutes away, but will definitely return when I start to miss English speakers!

Amazing. We felt so welcome. We stayed in four star hotel in Guangzhou and it wasn't a patch on this superb hostel. Highly recommended. Thank you

• 26th Jul 2014
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Possibly the best hostel I've ever stayed in. Great location and building. The bar was an amazing place to meet people and the staff were very helpful. Avoid eating in the bar too often tho

Great hostel with a great bar attatched. I won't bother looking for another hostel when I go back to Beijing as this one was just awesome.

Great Hostel. Only problem is in the dorms with 6 or more beds they do not have locking lockers in the rooms. Also the air in the larger rooms doesn't work that great. But otherwise things are pretty good.

Very good hostel overall. Only qualms were that the toilet was a bit finicky (needed 5 mins between flushes) and it was a bit hard to meet other travellers when I arrived late. Very good location though. Highly recommend.

Cheap hostel with good value for money. Negatives are that it needs a non smoking common area (although it's rare in China, majority of the guest aren't Chinese). If you are looking for a hostel with just a cheap bed and nothing more then this is the place for you. Don't expect the staff to say much to you other than when they check you in and out.