365 Inn Reviews

No. 55 Da Zha Lan West Street, Xuan Wu District, Beijing, China

Great location, only a short walk from the subway station and next door to a good Peking duck place. Rooms basic but adequate with comfy beds. Good value for money for Beijing accommodation. Staff were very helpful and great atmosphere in the bar/restaurant. Had breakfast there once, tasty food but could have had bigger portions. Overall, a great hostel-will be staying here in the future.

• 23rd Oct 2014

The restaurant staff is disappointing... although me and my friends were staying at the hostel and order many meals from them, when we brought a bottle of wine, they acted like we are criminals... The leo staff seems much nicer...

• 22nd Oct 2014
  • Israel

Love this hostel. Located in such a beautiful street! Wifi was terrific and the interior is very original. Just make sure you get ACCESS VPN if you want to use facebook Google etc

Was good. Usual hard bed as in the rest of China. Was very clean except for the terrible smell from the bathroom of my ground floor room. Communal area good but dark and often full of smoke. Very helpful staff.

• 20th Oct 2014

its location is really good, near tian-an-men, and the roow was very affordable compare to beijing prices. staffs were friendly to guests and room's condition was good !

• 12th Oct 2014
  • South Korea

When I arrived there, there were many people staying in the hostel but after two nights it seemed like everyone left. So it was very quiet and the few people who were there weren't very social. I spend four nights alone in my dorm! The staff is helpfull and friendly, it is very clean, but not a great atmosphere because of the few antisocial guests. The Location is great, very central.

Great hostel. Short walk to the metro and major sights. Staff gave good recommendations on which restaurants to eat certain dishes at. The tour to Jinshaling was amazing- just don't bother taking the cable car because it's definitely not worth the views and quicker to walk. The bar is cheap and a greet place to socialise and meet people. Would definitely return.

The staff is excellent i forgot the name of the girl how help me to get to the hostel when the line of the metro was close. I was there for the national holidays. Great place i extend my stay for three more days.

The atmosphere here is great, the bar/restaurant downstairs is not loud but provides an excellent meeting place. The rooms are clean and spacious (we stayed in a 6 bed), having a shower room did mean the floor in bathroom was always wet and dirty from shoes but this was solved with a simple paid of flip flops. Would definitely stay here again, staff and tours were really good too.

365 Inn has become my 'go to' hostel whenever I am in Beijing. Overall, my experiences there have always been far above average. The bedrooms and bathrooms are always spotless, as are the linens provided on the very comfortable beds. The staff are always friendly and willing to offer help and advice to anyone who asks. Although I have never had the opportunity to make use of the tours offered, comments from other guests have always been positive. I always recommend 365 to friends.

It is a big hostel next to the Prohibited City, so you are close to the main atractions. Unhapilly, the rooms and showers are very dirty, small and unconfortable. I don't understand why some people like this hostel, because it is very impersonal - there's a bar but it looks like a restaurant and nobody interact. People from the reception don't know much about the atractions of the city, so look for it before. Everything you have to pay: lockers, towels, etc...

Nothing to complain about, and they upgraded my room to a two bedroom room without extra cost. Good, clean and fun!

Loved staying here, Thank you! =)

• 30th Sep 2014

This has become my favorite shopping area. 365 will become my number one place to stay in BJ. I have lived in China for over 5 years. Step outside for total China experience, food and sights. Step inside for English and western meals. Bed was comfortable!

• 30th Sep 2014