365 Inn Reviews

No. 55 Da Zha Lan West Street, Xuan Wu District, Beijing, China

2046 Total Reviews

Thats just about the no1 Hostel in China, not just Beijing, Hey Alfie, you're the best customer service official ever n even the restaurant staff and the other lady , all cool peeps.....its me right here Ola"

• 24th Mar 2014
  • Japan

This hostel was a little tricky to see I passed it twice it looked like a bar from the front. But, it was a nice stay for a good lay over. It's about a 12 min walk from the station. The station is near the square and forbidden city about 12 mins walk as well. The bar/dinner area was nice and cheap so can't complain. The rooms were nice as well. I would stay here gain on my next come around.

loved my stay there; would definitely reccomend and stay there again :-)

good location and nice staff. although wobble bed only if someone turn the body over .but for the price is quiet good

Great stay for 4 nights at 365! I stayed in a 4-bed mixed room. Each person had a large locker (bring your own lock) that could fit an entire suitcase, so great security. Bathrooms were cleaned at least once/day, and linens changed every day. We went on the Great Wall tour to Mutianyu which takes you straight from the hostel to the bottom of the cable car, which takes you to the wall. Front desk people were always helpful. About a 10 minute walk to the subway, lots of cheap food around.

• 14th Mar 2014

365 inn is the best place to stay in Beijing, we loved it here, from all the staff, atmosphere, food and location you will not get any better in Beijing! We backpacked for 3months through SE Asia and stayed in hostels all the way, 365 inn was our fave ;) ;)

• 11th Mar 2014

Nice place and staffs. It would be better if a hair dryer equiped in the room or at least in common area. I love this place and drawing on the wall is the good idea.

• 5th Mar 2014
  • Thailand

Well prepared staff, a interesting bar and good price.

Another great stay at 365 Inn. Staff are very friendly, helpful and accommodating. Beds are comfortable. Great location as its close to many attractions, short walk to subway and in quite area with lots to do within walking distance. Looking forward to going back next year.

Staff are great, hostel is really good, thanks

Excellent location, very friendly and helpful staff. Good vibe in the bar. Bed was comfortable and room had heating and air on. Would recommend to everyone

This was my second visit to 365 Inn- I enjoyed it so much the first time that there was no question of where to stay on my return to Beijing. The hostel was excellent once again with knowledgeable staff and a great atmosphere. I was staying in a private room which was perfectly adequate and as expected.

1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » last »