365 Inn Reviews

No. 55 Da Zha Lan West Street, Xuan Wu District, Beijing, China

I´d recommend it, it´s not one of the best hostels I´ve stayed in, but it is good for China and the location is perfect

• 31st Jul 2014
  • Spain

The location was so good. The rooms are ok but a coomon room/ lounge is missing.

Wonderful staff. Thank you Tina, Richard, Clare and Alfie., AND all the staff who kept the place so clean and served us so warmly.

The staff were great. Some were polite because it's their job but many go above and beyond, and seem genuinely happy and glad to help with advice. The atmosphere was perfect for a hostel and made meeting others very easy. I'm now living in Beijing for several months about 40 minutes away, but will definitely return when I start to miss English speakers!

Amazing. We felt so welcome. We stayed in four star hotel in Guangzhou and it wasn't a patch on this superb hostel. Highly recommended. Thank you

• 26th Jul 2014
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Possibly the best hostel I've ever stayed in. Great location and building. The bar was an amazing place to meet people and the staff were very helpful. Avoid eating in the bar too often tho

Great hostel with a great bar attatched. I won't bother looking for another hostel when I go back to Beijing as this one was just awesome.

Great Hostel. Only problem is in the dorms with 6 or more beds they do not have locking lockers in the rooms. Also the air in the larger rooms doesn't work that great. But otherwise things are pretty good.

Very good hostel overall. Only qualms were that the toilet was a bit finicky (needed 5 mins between flushes) and it was a bit hard to meet other travellers when I arrived late. Very good location though. Highly recommend.

Cheap hostel with good value for money. Negatives are that it needs a non smoking common area (although it's rare in China, majority of the guest aren't Chinese). If you are looking for a hostel with just a cheap bed and nothing more then this is the place for you. Don't expect the staff to say much to you other than when they check you in and out.

Friendly and helpful staff who spoke good English available at all hours of the day, very clean room, lively bar/restaurant area with reasonably priced food/drink, great air con - I can't fault this hostel!

it was really good trip

• 20th Jul 2014
  • South Korea

Fantastic staff, location, and guests - in my experience, you will enjoy the people who stay here.

The place was excellent! Nice shower, clean beds, nice bar, fun place to be at if you want to rest from your day. Very accommodating. Only bad thing is no lockers to place your things, so I wouldn't recommend staying there long.

• 19th Jul 2014

Laundry service a little expensive. Located in a street with lots of good restaurants.

Well located hostel, with a nice bar. I have nothing to complain about it

Very nice place with a great aircondition in the rooms! The best think about the hostel is the localization!

I loved the staff, and think they loved me. The had a great big smile after i left some of the peking duck for them to eat.

Was a pretty decent hostel. Alfie at reception, and David in the restaurant were definitely the highlights. Staff was pretty good overall and helpful when asking questions. Tours are overpriced and I recommend looking elsewhere. Restaurant is good too, including a bar, and open to the public. Definitely able to meet others here, and a good stay overall, but think there may be better options out there. Would stay again, but would also see what's available elsewhere first.

It was a great hostel with very helpful, friendly staff. I would definitely recommend it.