365 Inn Reviews

No. 55 Da Zha Lan West Street, Xuan Wu District, Beijing, China

2038 Total Reviews

365 inn is the best place to stay in Beijing, we loved it here, from all the staff, atmosphere, food and location you will not get any better in Beijing! We backpacked for 3months through SE Asia and stayed in hostels all the way, 365 inn was our fave ;) ;)

• 11th Mar 2014

Nice place and staffs. It would be better if a hair dryer equiped in the room or at least in common area. I love this place and drawing on the wall is the good idea.

• 5th Mar 2014
  • Thailand

Well prepared staff, a interesting bar and good price.

Another great stay at 365 Inn. Staff are very friendly, helpful and accommodating. Beds are comfortable. Great location as its close to many attractions, short walk to subway and in quite area with lots to do within walking distance. Looking forward to going back next year.

Staff are great, hostel is really good, thanks

Excellent location, very friendly and helpful staff. Good vibe in the bar. Bed was comfortable and room had heating and air on. Would recommend to everyone

This was my second visit to 365 Inn- I enjoyed it so much the first time that there was no question of where to stay on my return to Beijing. The hostel was excellent once again with knowledgeable staff and a great atmosphere. I was staying in a private room which was perfectly adequate and as expected.

Generally a good hostel, clean dorms, decent-sized bathrooms with nice hot water all the time, lockable storage in the rooms. The staff seem friendly enough and will chat and hang out but they often omit important information. For example no one I talked to knew there was a kitchen we could use and when I asked about New Year's celebrations they didn't tell me thaat the hostel was having a kind of party with their own fireworks! It was really fun, good party atmosphere.

Just excellent!