365 Inn Reviews

No. 55 Da Zha Lan West Street, Xuan Wu District, Beijing, China

I HIGHLY recommend 365Inn to anyone looking for a clean, comfortable room in the heart of Beijing w/ free

• 31st May 2014

Great hostel, social and close to subway and everything you need! Very helpful staff would definitely stay here again.

Stay there only if you are a party animal. Very loud at night, not suitable for people have to wake up in early morning.

Staff is really extremely friendly and helpful! The hostel is 10mins walk from the metro away, nice clean rooms, cool and inspirational tags from other travelers all over the walls, good restaurant/bar on ground floor - I can definitely recommend 365Inn!

• 31st May 2014
  • Switzerland

Key cards for the dorms plus large and frankly amazing showers for a hostel meant I had a great stay here. Close to Tiananmen Square too, and the metro. The bar had a great atmosphere and the staff were friendly and helpful.

Great hostel. Really central. Walk to the Forbidden City and Square. Train Station near by. The Hostel is located in a awesome allyway with heaps of amazing food. The best Coffee shop in the lane way just to the north, 1min walk, rivals that of Melbourne. Showers amazing, beds great, and it was really quite, despite the bar downstairs.

Excellent location, clean rooms/bathrooms/showers, great bar. Price a bit high but acceptable for Beijing. Bit of a sour incident: the common room was being renovated and, instead of making a computer available to guests 24/7 AS ADVERTISED, the hostel relied on the manager to lend his personal computer. Very kind of him, but as he of course could not be there at all times, it created a HUGE problem for me. The staff's shoulder shrugging attitude, (all too common China) further aggravated me...

Great location. Very helpful staff. Quiets down very early on some nights. No shower curtain. Otherwise excellent

Very nice hostel! Me and my friend booked a twin private room that was perfect.

The1st floor rooms smelled really bad of drains. 2nd floor was noisy, the staff were shouting/cleaning/spitting outside our room 11pm-2:30am every night. Had to tell them to be quiet. Claims of a kitchen are laughable, as you are not actually allowed to use anything in it, plus it was dirty. Basically money is all that matters to the owners here. Food in the bar wasn't great and quite expensive, music was dreadful &constantly playing, smokey atmosphere. The room itself was ok and fairly clean.

The lobby bar is great and the staff was very helpful and accommodating. I was delayed in returning for checkout and they very graciously agreed to give me a few extra minutes so I could shower. The one problem: I booked a private, and the smell of mold was overpowering when I entered the room. It was bad enough that if I had booked multiple nights, I would have insisted on a different room or changed hostels.

Great hostel with a very helpful staff. We really enjoyed our stay at 365inn!!!

• 22nd May 2014

We loved our stay at 365 Inn. The staff were very friendly and the facilities were in good shape. We really enjoyed the environment, especially with the bar out front where we could meet other travellers and the location is second to none.

Great place to meet like minded travelers, with its great atmosphere and helpful staff members. The facilities were kept constantly clean and the food was great. This hostel is also next door to an excellent Peking duck restaurant which would suit any traveler on a budget.

• 19th May 2014

This is one of the nicest hostels I have ever stayed in! I would recommend it to anyone who wants to go to Beijing!

• 17th May 2014

Great hostel. Love the atmosphere. Alfie is very cool, kind and professional.

This hostel has a very good location, rooms are nice and clean and there is a very nice bar+restaurant. I had only problems with finding a free outlet in my room as there were only 2 for 4 people. Staff is helpful and they speak English. Really good place to stay in.

Very good hostel in a excelent location. The restaurant is great with delicios foods.

The smell in the private room we stayed in needs to be done something about. Severe mold issues. Other than that, an ok experience. Good food and breakfast with helpful staff. Good location.

Arrived with my mom 86 years of age, who agreed to travel on a young rout in Beijing, including a stay in youth hostel. We chose the 365 Inn and it proved to be the best idea ever! Thank you Shirley for the great advices, and all the nice stuff that gave as the help we needed, arranged for us the tours, were there for every request. Location is great, easy to get by with public transportation, on the most colorful street, with modern shops on one side and old city on the other. We'll be back!