365 Inn Reviews

No. 55 Da Zha Lan West Street, Xuan Wu District, Beijing, China

nice hostel, well located, great staff!

I would definitely recommend this hostel! It is in a good location, a small side road relatively in the center. The staff is so friendly, politely and helpful, they really care about you. The room was cleaned every day. And there is a lovely, relaxing bar/restaurant, where you can chill and have some drinks and food.

Great Hostel in really cool authentic Beijing Neighborhood, close to everything you need. Awesome little bar at the front, nearest metro 5 mins walk away. Staff were great. Only downside was that the shower in the 6 bed dorm had no curtain or glass panel surrounding it and floor had no slant in it to drain the water, so water went absolutely everywhere every time anyone in my group of 5 showered. Would recommend to the hostel staff in trying to improve this situation.

• 7th Mar 2015

It's a really great Hostel! I prolonged my stay 4 more days. I had a nice reasonable 4 bed dorm for myself. Staff speaks fantastic English and is super friendly!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » last »