365 Inn Reviews

No. 55 Da Zha Lan West Street, Xuan Wu District, Beijing, China

I really cannot speak highly enough about this place! A great atmosphere, the most polite and attentive staff, and a clean bed with excellent wifi. I'd recommend this place to anyone, and I'll definitely be back again. The staff were the highlight of this place for me - everyone was so friendly, sweet and helpful! Thank you all so much :)

Staff was very helpful and friendly. room was very clean (and was cleaned on a daily basis), the atmosphere at the common areas was fun and dynamic. Thank you!

• 10th Sep 2015
  • Israel

The location and atmosphere were excellent. The staff were welcoming and recommended a trip to the great wall which was fantastic. Our private room was big and clean although the bathroom smelt at night. Communal bathroom appeared to be cleaned by staff regularly.

Location-wise, it's great and the instructions to get to the hostel are spot on; only I would advise walking till you see a McDonalds on your left and then cross the street to Dazhalan Xijie.The receptionists were very friendly and helpful,especially when I had issues with the Wifi. Initially was worried about having to share a bathroom with the entire 2nd floor but I have never had to wait for long for an empty stall or shower room. Moreover, hot showers available at all times! Would recommend!

Very close to 天安門,staff are very nice and helpful, good atmosphere and good location

• 9th Sep 2015
  • China

The staff were very friendly and helpful, great little bar, delicious local roast duck restaurant next door and a stone's throw from T Square. Not so many other bars around in the local vicinity but it was perfect for our visit to Beijing.

• 9th Sep 2015

This is a fantastic hostel! The location is amazing and the staff are very helpful. It's also very nice to have the restaurant and bar right under the hostel. Great place!

Very friendly staff. The bar downstairs is a great place to meet people and start a drinking game. The area is absolutely fantastic. Walking distance to the square, shops, metro, and all kinds of food including MCD and Starbucks if you really need those. Plus, the hutong it is in is a vibrant fun area and when you come back drunk, they sell dumplings and meat on a stick right outside the hostel late into the night. Terrible smell on the third floor though and bathrooms could be cleaner.

Really cool place with a nice cafe/bar downstairs where you can hang out- serving cheap drinks and really nice English foods! Stayed in the 8 bed dorm which was really spacious- each bed coming with a large cupboard which you could lock if you have your own lock and key. Wifi was poor so it took time to book our next hostel. Good location on a busy street and near the markets and other major sights such as Tianmen square!

The hostel was really great. I really enjoyed my time their. The only thing I was missing a little bit was the desktop PC at the lobby.

• Ukraine

It was a great stay, the hostel is very nice and it is also very easy to get to no other people in the bar. I enyojed my stay a lot, the only bad thing about the hostel is the toilet paper, which feels like sand paper.

• Austria

Really great, helpful staff! Loved the hike to the Great Wall. The bar is really nice until about 8pm, and then they crank the music WAY up and it's impossible to talk to anyone. The dorm rooms are fine, but there are no lights by the bunk beds, or curtains like I've seen at other hostels.

Location and hostel bar is really great.

Great atmosphere around the hostel and especially in the bar. Staff were helpful and friendly, a great place to stay!

• 3rd Sep 2015

WOW! The staff went ABOVE & BEYOND to assure my stay at 365 was exceptional. Not even kidding... as a young female I arrived in Beijing alone and as I kept asking for help to arrive at the hostel, the staff took it upon themselves to come get me from my location instead AND brought me dumplings for dinner. Super convenient excursions to the Great Wall!! Rooms were great - clean, organized, & large locker space. Not to mention you CAN'T BEAT THE LOCATION!!! A 5 minute walk to Tianeman Square!!

The staff is very friendly and helpfull!

The staff is what really sets this hostel apart. Clare was absolutely amazing at hrlping me book my train tickets and then rebooking them when I missed my train. Alfie can always be counted on for a solid restaurant reccomendation. Thanks again for making my stay in Beijing awesome!

Good hostel! I just happened to be in Beijing at not the best time for checking out all the must see spots since my stay was during the Victory Day celebration. The hostel is located in a hutong about 10 minutes from Qianmen station & Tiananmen Square. The staff were helpful & friendly upon my arrival & throughout my stay. I stayed in a 6 person dorm. It was clean. Can't say much for the atmosphere as I wasn't there long enough to take advantage of the common area/bar downstairs. Recommended!

Favourite hostel so far! Definitely would stay again, met some awesome people and the Great Wall tour was fantastic. The staff are a real credit to this hostel, couldn't have met a more helpful team, especially Claire! I stayed in female dorm and single room, both were clean and spacious. Thanks guys for making my trip to China really enjoyable!

Great staff, great place to meet people! I'd only say they have to chance some matress