365 Inn Reviews

No. 55 Da Zha Lan West Street, Xuan Wu District, Beijing, China

Great staff, great place to meet people! I'd only say they have to chance some matress

The stuff was amazing! They were so friendly and always offering their help! The rooms were a bit old fashioned and there weren't even plug sockets at every bad ( 4 bed dorm). The toilets have been very clean but again a bit out-dated..

Staff were so lovely. The hostel did not have a lift but they helped me carry my stuff. Also helped booking greatwall/ advising on other activities. location is brilliant: 10mins walk from station and Tienanmen square! Atmosphere was good, and so was the brekky! the room was ok. private bathroom was a little gross. I stayed in the 6-bed dorm, where the space was much smaller than other hostels. I'd recommend everyone stays here when visiting Beijing, just go for a 4-bed if budget is tight! :)

• 24th Aug 2015

Clea est toilets in China (they seem to have staff there permanently just for the job). location is good. beds were ok, perhaps just more plugs in rooms and a common area (besides the bar) would make it excellent. Great staff! Recommended.

Good hostel with a lot of friends inside! Good quality for price! Of course if one day i ll came beijing i ll book here again.

The cleanest and friendliest hostel in China. They made our stay a really pleasant one even if we had to deal with the police restrictions due to the military parade. Congratulations on a well- run hostel!

I have been to many cities around the world and this is probably the best hostel that I know. Atmosphere, location, facilities, and especially the Staff was excellent. They also have a very nice Restaurant/Bar at the entrance.

Nice clean hostel with very helpful staff. Located in a decent area. Nice bar on the ground floor.

The hostel is a little bit more expensive than others, but the staff was really nice and competent. They recommended sights and markets when we needed help.

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » last »