365 Inn Reviews

No. 55 Da Zha Lan West Street, Xuan Wu District, Beijing, China

365 Inn was a great place to stay. The staff are amazing and make you feel very welcome. They helped with everything from directions to booking tickets and writing things down in Chinese for us. The room was clean and great value for money. The food is good and beer cheap. Great hostel.

Great location and helpfull friendly staff, but that's kind of where it stops. My 4 bed dorm had no window (that's a big NoNo), and, technically, you have the choice between the room and the bar to hangout, so the bar it was. I guess it's fine if you are there for 2 nights, but more makes it uncomfortable.

I was little different to find your hostel But there was really comfortable and clean If I go to Beijing again I want to stay your hostel

This place was great!!! The staff spoke English and were incredibly helpful. It's also in walking distance to Tiananmen Square and one of the shopping areas. The lobby/bar is also a good place to meet other travelers. I would totally stay here again.

• 29th May 2015

great atmosphere, helpful staff, nice bar at the entrance, amazing location, they even organize some tours - i went to a great wall of china tour - well-organized, id recommend it! :)

One of the best hostels we have stayed in for Asia. It has a really great bar and restaurant which gives a fantastic atmosphere to the place. The staff speak really good English and help arrange tours or provide any information you need. We originally booked 2 nights and ended up staying 6! Also to add a great location next to Qianmen.

3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » last »