365 Inn Reviews

No. 55 Da Zha Lan West Street, Xuan Wu District, Beijing, China

It's a great hostel. The location is perfect, really close to Tiananmen Square. The rooms are clean. I will come back to this hostel.

Thats just about the no1 Hostel in China, not just Beijing, Hey Alfie, you're the best customer service official ever n even the restaurant staff and the other lady , all cool peeps.....its me right here Ola"

• 24th Mar 2014
  • Japan

This hostel was a little tricky to see I passed it twice it looked like a bar from the front. But, it was a nice stay for a good lay over. It's about a 12 min walk from the station. The station is near the square and forbidden city about 12 mins walk as well. The bar/dinner area was nice and cheap so can't complain. The rooms were nice as well. I would stay here gain on my next come around.

3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » last »