3BE Backpackers Bed Reviews

Stratumsedijk 31, Eindhoven, Netherlands

Pretty cool hostel. I felt the need for a kitchen, though...

very frienly staff, the four bed dorm was very quite due to good sound absorbation. Dorms are located around a backyard used for the smokers. I thoght it would be much nosier. I had a safe place for my bike, which is an extra plus. There was really a lot to eat for breakfasts and not just hostel food such as cornflakes but also jummy stuff like chesse with coriander. I would strongly recommend the hostel, but not the city.

The location is good, only a short walk to city centre, cafes, pubs etc. Staff were friendly, help full and knowledgeable about Eindhoven. The downside was no guest kitchen to prepare own food which means eating out. Security is poor with no locks on doors and people can walk in off the street if the barman is occupied without being seen. We had another guest walk into our room luckily while we were in it. This alarmed the 18 yo girl in our room. There are lockers for valuables not in rooms

Really friendly owners, great location, beds are comfortable and facilities were all spotless! No lockers in the dorms but there are lockers available and easy to access. Couldn't fault anything about my stay here!

excelente en todo, hostel me gustó al 100% , lo recomiendo, falta tener un poco mas de tomas eléctricas en las habitaciones y ya, pero es algo sin importancia, me agrado...

Really clean and friendly hostel! Can't contain about anything! :)

Clean, nice staff, free wi-fi, nice location, free parking near. Minus points for loud birds in the "lounge" area and the wi-fi could be better in the rooms. Otherwise, really satisfied.

Staff was very helpful to the last second. Nice and quiet.

The bedroom was very small but we were one night so for one night it's perfect. The bathroom was perfect. In general, the hostel was very clean and the common site was great! Thanks for all, see you!

• 27th Feb 2015
  • Spain
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Very nice hostel, we really lovedthe atmosphere of animals walking around, especcially parrotts... Really!

Excellent and friendly staff. Immaculately clean hostel. Cant fault them at all. Parking immediately outside the hostel isnt cheap but there's plenty of parking in nearby side roads which is free.

Excellent Hostel! The bathrooms are clean, the internet is good and the beds are comfortable. The lockers are not in the bedrooms, but that is not a problem because the hostel is pretty safe (when I was sleeping or walking around, I put all my valuable stuff inside the lockers). And the staff is very welcoming and helpful. Definitely I would come back!

Excellent hostel

The security really is terrible. There's no lock on the front door and no card required for access. Then there's no lock or card for the room doors either, so someone could come right in unless stopped by staff.

3BE was a great choice, the staff were kind and the lounge area was very comfortable. I loved the hostel's pet dog and their aquariums. Dorm room was alright, nothing special. Would have preferred if the hostel had a kitchen facility as well, but the bar was good and they had tea and coffee. Easy enough to access the downtown area.

i was there just for one night in dormitory, the place wasn't bad but the bed were of very poor structural quality so everytime someone move, the web make lot of noise... not great in a big room with 8 or more bad. For some unknow reason reagge music was on the pa system till 10pm, not very high volume but if i wanted music i would have used my mp3 player..

Customer service is rotten hostel is decent enough though would stay there againdue to the quietness

• 28th Nov 2014
  • Scotland

Great location very close to the centre and all bars, restaurants and attractions would highly recommend especially for groups!