3BE Backpackers Bed Reviews

Stratumsedijk 31, Eindhoven, Netherlands

Excellent and friendly staff. Immaculately clean hostel. Cant fault them at all. Parking immediately outside the hostel isnt cheap but there's plenty of parking in nearby side roads which is free.

Excellent Hostel! The bathrooms are clean, the internet is good and the beds are comfortable. The lockers are not in the bedrooms, but that is not a problem because the hostel is pretty safe (when I was sleeping or walking around, I put all my valuable stuff inside the lockers). And the staff is very welcoming and helpful. Definitely I would come back!

Excellent hostel

The security really is terrible. There's no lock on the front door and no card required for access. Then there's no lock or card for the room doors either, so someone could come right in unless stopped by staff.

i was there just for one night in dormitory, the place wasn't bad but the bed were of very poor structural quality so everytime someone move, the web make lot of noise... not great in a big room with 8 or more bad. For some unknow reason reagge music was on the pa system till 10pm, not very high volume but if i wanted music i would have used my mp3 player..

Customer service is rotten hostel is decent enough though would stay there againdue to the quietness

• 28th Nov 2014
  • Scotland

Great location very close to the centre and all bars, restaurants and attractions would highly recommend especially for groups!

Very helpful staff. The facilities are awesome.

Absolutely fab- great location and wonderful staff. Would recommend 100%.

• 26th Oct 2014

I spent a night in the Hostel . I was very happy with the staff 0 they were very polite and helpfull, ready to help me with everything. Nice atmosphere in the lobby with all the pets living there. Wheneever I need to stay in Eindhoven I will choose this place. Thank you !!!

very good hostel, with cool staff, facillities and great location,we had a pleasant stay,..

Positive points Really good breakfast, friendly and helpful staff Negative Points I think the Hostel should provide bigger lockers in order to improve security, not only small lockers for 'valuable things', considering that, at least for me, my luggage is valuable.

• 18th Oct 2014
  • Portugal

This hostel is very clean, quiet and well located. Staff are friendly and helpful. The city is small, so two days is more than enough to visit it. The only downside was the interconnection strength on the rooms, nevertheless the connection was good on the living room.

Room slightly too small and also my room was one of four which is right outside the smoking area. This meaning if I opened my windows at night and people were out smoking you could hear them chatting plus smoke coming into your room

Dear Paul, You where not allowed to open that window. The reason behind that is that we already know that the smoke is comming into the room when you do open the window. because of our ventilation system, it cleans the air in all our rooms so you always got fress air But thanks for your Review