3BE Backpackers Bed Reviews

Stratumsedijk 31, Eindhoven, Netherlands

This hostel had a dog so for that reason everything is excellent.

• 13th Jan 2016

Very pleasant stay with an easy-going atmosphere & staff : ) Hygienic sanitary facilities and great common space to chill out. Thanks, Thomas

• 31st Dec 2015
  • Belgium

It sucked cause I couldnt sleep all night. All other guests were snoring and as there was no staff available at that time there was nothing to do about it. Just Keep sending me those emails..

• 19th Dec 2015

A very short but pleasant stay, would definitely recommend to everybody, looking for a simple place for an affordable price.

• 29th Nov 2015
  • Lithuania

I visited this hostel for second time and definately whenever I visit Eindhoven, I will stay there. Extremly nice staff, good rooms, clean lobby area, showers and toilets. Very happy and comfortable to be there. Thank you !

Good and clean hostel, friendly staff, close to city center. Lockers are paid, medium sized and they are not in dorm rooms. There is dog in hostel.

Great value for money hostel,very helpful and knowledgeable staff,I had a comfortable and enjoyable stay:)

Great location, little to none atmosphere as there were not many people staying here when I was, but there is also no communal area or kitchen. This hostel is ideal for a night's stay as it is centrally located but doesn't offer many other facilities and there are no locks on the bedroom doors

I found it clean, well-managed, and well-located. Perfect for a stopover, if a little on the pricey side. I wasn't expecting Holland to be that dear.

Would be nice if the beds were made rather than the sheets simply placed on the mattress

• 10th Aug 2015

Dear shawn,, It is a very good idea, but unfortunatley we don,t have personal to do that. But maybe you missunderstood the concept of backpacking. Or maybe you thought you entered a Hotel instead of an Hostel. Sorry for that. We still hope that you had a good time in our loveley city and that you had a good sleep at out place. kind regards 3be