3Howw Hostel Khaosan Reviews

316/5 Samsen Soi4, Phanakorn Khaosan Rd., Bangkok, Thailand

Really liked this hostel, just a short 5 min walk to khao San, so you still get all the fun, then get to go back to a quiet room. Staff are great, will write things in Thai for you for taxi drivers etc and advise you on prices. Great breakfast, would recommend this hostel

Couldn't stay unfortunately but wanted to. Heard some great things about the hostel though.

5-10 minute walk from Khao San Road, so pretty decent location. All in all, a good place to stay in Bangkok.

The hostel was exactly what we needed. Free and good breakfast, lots of seats to hang out around the hostel. Clean rooms and beds and friendly staff!

The pineapple cookies were a dream.

I stayed at the 3Howw Hostel just off Khao San Road in 2012, only to return again in 2014. The staff there are lovely and take a genuine interest in the travelers and try their best to help out. They were even nice enough to invite me to their Christmas bbq which was being held on the other side of the city. I even got a free lift back with one of the staff members.

• 23rd Dec 2014

Nice place to stay except that we were kicked out of the hostel because we hadn't paid the full amount due. We reserved 4 nights but had actually paid 2 so the day we were supposed to pay the rest - we were about to do it - the staff told us we had to leave because they had no space anymore. They didn't even remind us that we should pay otherwise we would have to leave. Make sure you reserved and paid your room otherwise they kick you out! (we weren't the only clients in that situation)

Good place to stay near Khaosan Road- the street is quite and has some nice restaurants- 10 mins walk to the busy Khaosan road- friendly staff :)

Simply a nice little hostel. Nothing amazing but would recommend others to stay there.

• 11th Dec 2014

Lovely small hostel located nearby the khao san area. Everything is clean and spotless. Staff is very helpfull, dorms are spacious and have lockers. Good hot showers (towels provided by hostel) and fast wifi. Would recommend this place if you like to visit khao san but don't want the disturbance (its a few blocks away and very peacefull at night)

I'd recommend this hostel if you are looking for a clean, safe and cheap place to sleep in Bangkok. It wasn't very social even though there is a nice common area. However this clearly depends on the other people who stay there while you're there.The staff is very nice and helpful. They'll make your mc Donalds delivery order for you (and join you ;)). You can even store luggage for 7 days and this is free of charge. I'll go there again next time I'm in Bangkok.

Very clean and nice hostel. The location is perfect, not in the middle of the Khaosan, but very close.

• 29th Nov 2014
  • Israel

Overall a quiet and clean place to stay away from the crazy area.. but easy walk to khansaon road

• 29th Nov 2014
  • New Zealand

I have stayed in both 3 howw hostels and they are extremely different from each other, but the prices aren't. The 3 howw hostel in khao San is not actually next to khao San road, the staff arent helpful and the bathrooms are very dirty. I wouldn't stay there again.

Decent hostel, nice staff, though lots of oddities: you can buy beer in the lobby but can't take it upstairs to the TV lounge, they turn off all the a/c from 1200-1400 daily, no shower shoes allowed, and only 1 set of shared bathrooms on 2nd floor, even if your room is on 4th floor. The mattresses are rather hard, but clean rooms and nice people, with a couple good restaurants on the street. Breakfast is only toast and cereal and coffee/tea. I'd stay here again for this area, but poor ambiance.

3Howw had surpassed all expectation that I had on a hostel and set a new benchmark. The staff and facilities were all amazing. When I get back to Bangkok the next time, I don't even have to think again, i know where to come. I would recommend and insist all my friends travelling to Bangkok to stay in 3Howw Khaosan (especially). Keep up the good work guys!!

• 14th Nov 2014
  • India

Really nice place, I would stay again. Was really happy

• 11th Nov 2014

It's for me the best place very nice people nice atmosphere cozy!!! Feel safe!! Everything you need in one place!

• 30th Oct 2014
  • Greece

Although the hostel is in a good location, and offers high security and nice facilities the atmosphere leaves something to be desired. I wouldn't recommend this hostel to someone traveling alone.

5 minutes away from "Khao San road", but far away from other party areas. Hostel it's self was quite clean and well maintained (Very new hostel too). Staff are very kind and helpful. I extended my stay here to 5 days and I would recommend the hostel if you are looking for Clean & Safe Hostel closer to "Khao San Road".