8.4
Fabulous 274 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 274 Total Reviews
3Howw Hostel Khaosan Located at 316/5 Samsen Soi4, Phanakorn Khaosan Rd., Bangkok.
Thailand
Bangkok 10200 316/5 Samsen Soi4, Phanakorn Khaosan Rd.
84% 274
13.7627444 100.5016100
    Rooms available

• Wales, Female, 25-30
21st Apr 2016

This is a great hostel, I've got no complaints. Free good wifi, breakfast, bedding and towel provided. Cool chill out area and laundry available which is cheap. Perfect location, about a 5 (if that) minute walk from the Main Street where everything is happening. Takes minutes to get there but means it's also quiet so you get a good nights sleep. I'd recommend staying at this hostel.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
7th Apr 2016

Good hostel. Not super social but it could just have been the people who were there when I was there. Personal lockers, power outlets for each bed, air con in the room is good (no air con in the bathroom/common area), standard hostel breakfast. Staff was helpful and friendly. No real kitchen or self-catering facilities but you can put food in the fridge. Would stay again.

• riadharrar7086
  • England, Male, 25-30
30th Mar 2016

Best place i have stayed in whole of thailand. Came in drunk, starving. The receptionist orders us a mcdonalds delivery!!! As if they deliver! Everything is clean. Good facilities and great location. Social place and the common room area is nice. Washing facilities....the drier is a bit c**. Took more money then i would like to have paid but kindly got reimbursed 30baht. STAY HERE. 😆

• Canada, Female, 18-24
2nd Mar 2016
7.1

Never mind the reviews as I never got to stay here due to overtired booking of hostels and selecting the wrong night. Staff suggested sabye club another place down the street which sufficed just fine. The lobby of 3howw looked cute and there were always people hanging out outside so would be a good place to meet people. Amazing location just a short walk from the action and in a cute quiet neighbourhood.

• England, Male, 18-24
23rd Feb 2016

Awesome place! Stayed two extra nights! The staff were really helpful in helping me sort my taxi to the airport and I always felt very secure. Common room was really chilled out and the music selection was great - free breakfast was toast and cereal but that's all you need really 😄

• England, Female, 18-24
23rd Feb 2016

A great hostel with everything you'd need!

• Netherlands, Male, 25-30
22nd Feb 2016
4.9

Oh my god where should i start...arrogant Guy at THE counter. No storage for Bags....oh just leave them here at THE reception it Will be safe. Then seeing him leave:( and THE worst this (we stayed only on night!) paying more money for a 10 bed dorm, Oh and then THE badroom for guys...it seems ok but then i look up and saw a lot of dirt and and sort of mushrooms growing there:( So my advise just have a look around

18th Feb 2016

Everything you will ever need wanderlust staff will provide it for you. I only stay for one night . From the moment I arrived til the time I left. I was well taking care of while I stayed. Best place to stay if you'll like that homely feeling.

• Hungary, Couple, 25-30
17th Feb 2016
8.0

Clean and well located. The only negative was when we extended our stay we were charged a more expensive walk in rate, rather than the original booking.com price. We didn't imediately realise this, however when we asked whether we could get back the difference we were met with an unsympathetic "no" and were told "you should have booked online". It's up to them if they want to do this but we felt it was unnecessary for such a popular place and emphasises a general lack of a personable

• Canada, Male, 25-30
12th Feb 2016

first night in Bangkok and couldn't have been better. Staff and fellow travellers were both friendly and helpful and made my first night in Asia better than expected. Highly recommended