3Howw Hostel Khaosan Reviews

316/5 Samsen Soi4, Phanakorn Khaosan Rd., Bangkok, Thailand

Decent hostel, nice staff, though lots of oddities: you can buy beer in the lobby but can't take it upstairs to the TV lounge, they turn off all the a/c from 1200-1400 daily, no shower shoes allowed, and only 1 set of shared bathrooms on 2nd floor, even if your room is on 4th floor. The mattresses are rather hard, but clean rooms and nice people, with a couple good restaurants on the street. Breakfast is only toast and cereal and coffee/tea. I'd stay here again for this area, but poor ambiance.

3Howw had surpassed all expectation that I had on a hostel and set a new benchmark. The staff and facilities were all amazing. When I get back to Bangkok the next time, I don't even have to think again, i know where to come. I would recommend and insist all my friends travelling to Bangkok to stay in 3Howw Khaosan (especially). Keep up the good work guys!!

• 14th Nov 2014
  • India

Really nice place, I would stay again. Was really happy

• 11th Nov 2014

It's for me the best place very nice people nice atmosphere cozy!!! Feel safe!! Everything you need in one place!

• 30th Oct 2014
  • Greece

Although the hostel is in a good location, and offers high security and nice facilities the atmosphere leaves something to be desired. I wouldn't recommend this hostel to someone traveling alone.

5 minutes away from "Khao San road", but far away from other party areas. Hostel it's self was quite clean and well maintained (Very new hostel too). Staff are very kind and helpful. I extended my stay here to 5 days and I would recommend the hostel if you are looking for Clean & Safe Hostel closer to "Khao San Road".

We had a problem with our flight and the receptionist was really helpful. Good location to Kohsan Rd but I think it's too expensive for what it is.

Best hostel I have stayed in in Bangkok. Very clean, lockers in the rooms, great chill out area.5-10 mins from Khao San road, perfect location. Free breakfast is also a nice touch. If I go back to Bangkok I will definitely stay here.

love that they provide towel for us, and the thai staff that can speak in chinese is really helpful!!

• 30th Sep 2014
  • Malaysia

Not the most sociable hostel for solo travellers, close to KSR. Free breakfast was ok

10 minutes to walk to Kkao San Road. There is closer options but this place is located in a nice and quiet side street. The rooms have AC and are pretty cold. Breakfast is not the best, but there is so many cheap places around that you don't really need it anyway. Definitely a nice place to stay.

Big comfortable beds. 10-15 minute walk from khaosan road*, safe neighborhood (people walking around all the time, even at night). Big lockers in each room. Only downside : toilets. There are only 2 bathrooms for the whole hostel and can be quite far from your room if you are on the top floor. i met really nice people, so that really just depends on whether you come at a good time or not. far from the MRT, but going to siam by taxi/tuktuk will cost about 100 baht. khaosan=the place to party

Good hostel. I liked the big beds. Good location, not far from everything.

We loved this hostel. Super close to everything! My only complaint would be that the upstairs bathrooms could be a bit cleaner.

Amazing hostel, very nice staff, great beds, breakfast included.

Great hostel on a quiet street close to khoa San road!

Great place - nice and clean with great communal areas. Staff were friendly. Breakfast is included in the cost too! The hostel beds are a little squeaky but not a big deal. It's about 10-15min on foot to Khao San Rd.

Great location for night market and temples , convenient for getting around on the boat , cheap , single trip 15 baht ! Be carful they will try to sell u day pass for 150 TBH ! Tuktuk from main train station no more then 100 , again they will try to rip u off ! Hoste very clean but way too quiet :( I haven't met anyone so moved after one night to same chain hostel but same , really boring . Mostly Asian coming here to do their shopping , not a place to meet other travelers ....

This was by far one of the best hostels we've stayed at, big lockers, good showers, good beds, they even have free breakfast. Just close enough to khao San without all the noise

Won't hesitate to come back the next time I'm in Bangkok! Close to everything and excellent staff !

• 14th Jun 2014