3Howw Hostel Khaosan Reviews

316/5 Samsen Soi4, Phanakorn Khaosan Rd., Bangkok, Thailand

Stairs very steep, not suitable for all travelers. Turn on AC only from 5pm-12am should be adapted, should be travelers choice when to be in the room and when not and without AC it is far too hot.

My firsy stay in Bangkok. Nice experience and got to know some new friends. The location is near to Kaoshan, which is rich in night pubs & local Thai resterant. A lot of foreigners have been there so for people wants to experiencing exotic culture, worthing exploring.

• 4th Jul 2015
  • China

Was ok, the room smelt very bad because the carpet was soaking wet die the aircon leaking and splashing next to my head.

really was disappointed with this hostel. upon arrival, I got in from a long flight and hadn't slept in over 30 hours. the people at the desk weren't kind or accomodating at all. I work in the hotel business so I know it's not always possible to do early check ins but they didn't even offer to use any facilities such as the restroom/shower. while I waited for my bed to be ready, my bag was "stored" aka left on the floor in the lobby. wifi was good, beside light was awful, breakfast was a joke.

Expensive for what you got. Staff were rude, location was out of the way, breakfast was poor. But showers and room temp was good.

Cleanest hostel we've stayed in! Good location, 10 min walk from koh San road, nice movie area with loads of films. Downside was that the long haired guy who was on reception in the day was pretty unfriendly/unhelpful and useless if you wanted to book anything - just directs you to a travel agent. But the girls who work at night are lovely!

It was a great stay. Friendly staff, decent breakfast and clean sanitary. It's also close enough to Khao San Road but far enough to not be disturbed by it.

• 22nd Jun 2015
  • Belgium

Great, clean hostel. Friendly staff. Nice spacious rooms. Really enjoyed our stay

Common room was great has a huge TV to watch movies on and atmosphere was great for meeting people. Bathrooms and rooms weren't particularly clean.

Excellent location - just a short walk away from street markets, good food, etc. Free breakfast and towel are nice additions. It's a shame that coffee/tea/food allowed in the TV social area. Overall though a pretty good hostel.

The hostel provided shower soap, free towels with a deposit, and the bathrooms we're clean. It's a good place to stay, pretty chill.

• 19th May 2015

The toilets and showers are really clean, good aircon, I do think its quite expensive for a dorm-bed (eventhough the aircon). It is a little bit far to walk to khao san road, but the neighborhood where the hostel is, is really nice: good food, very "local" and lovely people. The staff is very helpful as well.

3 Howw is a quiet, clean hostel- perfect for our first couple of nights in Bangkok after traveling! Mindy was so sweet, kind, and helpful! She made our stay a positive experience!

When we first arrived our booking had been cancelled as they had received a message I was in the hospital?!?! Anyway staff were lovely and had us transferred to their sister hostel for the night before coming back for our original booking. We went during songkran which was amazing only 10min walk from khaosan road and lots of food on the way. The hostel itself is clean friendly with small lockers. I can't comment on the breakfast as we slept in and missed it!

Nice place to stay near Khaosan Road. It's great that you can walk to there, the Grand Palace, Wat Pho, etc. The stairs are definitely steep, but the free breakfast is nice. Good place to meet folks!

Clean and quiet hostel near Khao San Road. Small hostel, clean showers and place to watch movies. Free breakfast included. Good basic hostel, not so social place, but nothing bad to say. (Stairs can be a bit scary if you scare high places)

I spent the weekend in Bangkok for a friend's birthday. This place is a short walk to Khaosan street (6-7mins) but far enough away from the madness when you don't want to be there. Very clean, very secure. The beds were nice, the bathroom was nice, the staff was nice.. overall a pretty good spot for a few days.

Good location near khoa san but far enough that it doesn't keep you up at night. Very clean and the AC is amazing in the rooms. Common area is pretty small. My only real issue was that it's not a social hostel in the least bit, everyone kind of keeps to themselves. Asides from that, mindy and nun at the front desk are cool and overall it was a decent place.

Good hostel in terms of rooms, facilities and common room areas. Night staff were very rude though.

Night staff was abit of a scrooge when it came to sitting around and socialising as we had to be really quiet. However amazing location just a small walk from koahsan yet very quiet at night and surrounded by lots of nice street foodie places. Day staff were super friendly! I would deffinetly stay here again

• 9th Mar 2015