3Howw Hostel Khaosan Reviews

316/5 Samsen Soi4, Phanakorn Khaosan Rd., Bangkok, Thailand

Nice hostel, but toilets and showers were not very clean. Very nice breakfast. About the staff, the girl who worked at night was very friendly and helpful.

• 28th Jan 2016
  • Chile

Wasn't much of an atmosphere when I was there but it is in a good position if you want to check out Khosan Rd and then go home to somewhere quieter, good walking distance to the busier area. Good bathrooms and shpwers and nice lights and power sockets for each bed in the dorms. No where to keep your stuff that safe after check out, had to come back to check out and take my valuables out of my locker otherwise leave them just inside the hostel entrance which is open to the public during the day.

Amazing hostel, very good location and atmosphere!

All good but location are really hard to find. Only access by taxi. Staff is the best!!!

Very nice place to stay for a few days. They also give clean towels and you can do your laundry there by paying a fair price! The bathroom could be cleaner

• 30th Dec 2015

Good location, the staff is very nice. I like the girl in her night shift, so cute and friendly

The hostel is way too uptight about trivial things

Brilliant place to stay in Bangkok. The staff is always there to help and give tips what to do and where to go. The location is great as its a quite street but not too far from the main attractions. They have towels for free, soap and shampoo. I would definitely stay here again.

Nice hostel close to everything by walk. Bathroom not that clean, they dont throw away the toilet paper that often and they must cause its a lot of ppl. Bed Was ok , your un charger and lamp and lockers Cookies all the time and breakfast Was good. I Will retun again. Staff friendly and always helpful , just a girl that Was not in a good behavior and for everything she says take a taxi when there are other ways. Easy to meet ppl at hostel.

It was a really good choice to stay at this place , as it was my first time to Bangkok so I wanted to to all the touristic stuff such a temples and night life .!! So it really good located to kahosan road .!! Just a 5 minutes walk and from the palace is also close by .!! So if u are looking for something around all the attractions this is the one .!! Breakfast is very nice , is clean , a/a in the dorms so u can actually feel cold at night .. So very good choice ..

Very clean, and comfortable. Good location not far away from khao san road with lots of little interesting bars down the street. Not very social people when I was there but that's just how it goes. Had an awesome stay

The upper deck is very near to the lights so it is hard to sleep if someone turns on the lights. The bed is shaky too especially when someone else moves around. It's noisy too when others walk up and down the stairs.

It located in Samsen soi 4 which is only 10 minutes walk from Khaosarn Road. The hostel is very clean. The staffs are very nice and friendly. There are free cookies and coffee for free all day. This is the best hostel for me. Highly recommend to everyone.

• 8th Nov 2015
  • Philippines

The rooms and bathrooms are very clean and the hostel design is very cool. Don't forget to eat pineapple cookie! I know exactly where I'm staying next time I'm in Bangkok!

Very clean hostel and staff very friendly. I have nice time to stay here.

Perfectly situated when you want to stay close to Khao San Road but prefer a quieter atmosphere to the touristic hassle of Khao San itself! Very clean and agreeable!

• 29th Oct 2015

Great place for a backpacker !

such a clean and welcoming hostel with excellent facilities, helpful and kind staff. only downside was the tv not working for chilled evenings in but never mind!

• 4th Sep 2015

The hostel is great. Super nice and safe and facilities are awesome. But i have to say that stuff suck. SUPER rude and unfriendly, gave me bad looks and made me feel uncomfortable. I have to admit i was a bit slow after a night out in kaosan rd but they acted so weird. Getting inside our room all the time to see what we were doing.. We were like 'wtf?' Lol i guess i was lucky i met awesome people there. I would revommend anyway it is a cool place to stay for a night out in bkk.