3Howw Hostel Khaosan Reviews

316/5 Samsen Soi4, Phanakorn Khaosan Rd., Bangkok, Thailand

Nice place to stay except that we were kicked out of the hostel because we hadn't paid the full amount due. We reserved 4 nights but had actually paid 2 so the day we were supposed to pay the rest - we were about to do it - the staff told us we had to leave because they had no space anymore. They didn't even remind us that we should pay otherwise we would have to leave. Make sure you reserved and paid your room otherwise they kick you out! (we weren't the only clients in that situation)

Simply a nice little hostel. Nothing amazing but would recommend others to stay there.

• 11th Dec 2014

I'd recommend this hostel if you are looking for a clean, safe and cheap place to sleep in Bangkok. It wasn't very social even though there is a nice common area. However this clearly depends on the other people who stay there while you're there.The staff is very nice and helpful. They'll make your mc Donalds delivery order for you (and join you ;)). You can even store luggage for 7 days and this is free of charge. I'll go there again next time I'm in Bangkok.

Very clean and nice hostel. The location is perfect, not in the middle of the Khaosan, but very close.

• 29th Nov 2014
  • Israel

Overall a quiet and clean place to stay away from the crazy area.. but easy walk to khansaon road

• 29th Nov 2014
  • New Zealand

I have stayed in both 3 howw hostels and they are extremely different from each other, but the prices aren't. The 3 howw hostel in khao San is not actually next to khao San road, the staff arent helpful and the bathrooms are very dirty. I wouldn't stay there again.

Decent hostel, nice staff, though lots of oddities: you can buy beer in the lobby but can't take it upstairs to the TV lounge, they turn off all the a/c from 1200-1400 daily, no shower shoes allowed, and only 1 set of shared bathrooms on 2nd floor, even if your room is on 4th floor. The mattresses are rather hard, but clean rooms and nice people, with a couple good restaurants on the street. Breakfast is only toast and cereal and coffee/tea. I'd stay here again for this area, but poor ambiance.

3Howw had surpassed all expectation that I had on a hostel and set a new benchmark. The staff and facilities were all amazing. When I get back to Bangkok the next time, I don't even have to think again, i know where to come. I would recommend and insist all my friends travelling to Bangkok to stay in 3Howw Khaosan (especially). Keep up the good work guys!!

• 14th Nov 2014
  • India

Really nice place, I would stay again. Was really happy

• 11th Nov 2014

It's for me the best place very nice people nice atmosphere cozy!!! Feel safe!! Everything you need in one place!

• 30th Oct 2014
  • Greece

Although the hostel is in a good location, and offers high security and nice facilities the atmosphere leaves something to be desired. I wouldn't recommend this hostel to someone traveling alone.

5 minutes away from "Khao San road", but far away from other party areas. Hostel it's self was quite clean and well maintained (Very new hostel too). Staff are very kind and helpful. I extended my stay here to 5 days and I would recommend the hostel if you are looking for Clean & Safe Hostel closer to "Khao San Road".

We had a problem with our flight and the receptionist was really helpful. Good location to Kohsan Rd but I think it's too expensive for what it is.

Best hostel I have stayed in in Bangkok. Very clean, lockers in the rooms, great chill out area.5-10 mins from Khao San road, perfect location. Free breakfast is also a nice touch. If I go back to Bangkok I will definitely stay here.

love that they provide towel for us, and the thai staff that can speak in chinese is really helpful!!

• 30th Sep 2014
  • Malaysia

Not the most sociable hostel for solo travellers, close to KSR. Free breakfast was ok

10 minutes to walk to Kkao San Road. There is closer options but this place is located in a nice and quiet side street. The rooms have AC and are pretty cold. Breakfast is not the best, but there is so many cheap places around that you don't really need it anyway. Definitely a nice place to stay.

Big comfortable beds. 10-15 minute walk from khaosan road*, safe neighborhood (people walking around all the time, even at night). Big lockers in each room. Only downside : toilets. There are only 2 bathrooms for the whole hostel and can be quite far from your room if you are on the top floor. i met really nice people, so that really just depends on whether you come at a good time or not. far from the MRT, but going to siam by taxi/tuktuk will cost about 100 baht. khaosan=the place to party

Good hostel. I liked the big beds. Good location, not far from everything.

We loved this hostel. Super close to everything! My only complaint would be that the upstairs bathrooms could be a bit cleaner.