3Howw Hostel at Sukhumvit 21 Reviews

32/9 Sukhumvit 21 Soi 1 Asokmontri Road, Wattana, Bangkok, Thailand

Very nice, clean and secure! Great facility. No bar, so lacking a bit of an atmosphere to meet new people. Great for getting a good night sleep, recharging the batteries and relaxing but not the best for meating new people and making new friends.

Overall great experience. Awesome location and very helpful staff. I would absolutely stay here again. The restrooms and showers could benefit from some extra attention.

• 15th Jan 2015

We were a group of three people who stayed at 3howw during their recent electrical/chemical fire. While it was a scary situation (which also raised my awareness to only staying in places which have smoke detectors/fire alarms), I thought that the staff did a remarkable job of managing the situation and ensuring that we were all OK. Otherwise, we were pleased that the hostel was nice and clean. My only suggestion would be for some hand dryers/towels to dry hands in the bathrooms...

Second stay here and still as good. Clean, comfortable, and convenient location.

Incredibly central, easy to access, safe. There's 24 hour staff, and they are all very friendly and helpful. The hostel provides towels. The beds are pleasantly comfortable and tastefully done. The A/C works well and kept all of us cool in the heat. I like that the hostel was small enough to create a cozy environment but large enough to meet people. The only slightly negative review I have is the showers/toilets. They could be a little cleaner. And a shelf for the shower would be helpful.

3 Howw is a clean hostel with a pretty safe yet steril feel. With no bar and no drinking allowed within the hostel interactions may be limited.

It has a very good vibe, I didn't feel like being in a hostel and my "capsule" bed was way yo big for being a capsule :) the only con is that Sukhumvit is too far from where most of things happen in BKK

great place to stay at... metro and skytrain nearby, also near to train going to Suvarnabhumi airport.

They say they are air conditioned but the the top floor is open to the elements as well as gaps in walls inside several shower rooms. This makes it comfortable mainly in the lobby, TV room,

The best hostel I've ever stayed in! It's even better than a lot of hotels I've been to. The design is very modern and cute. Our room was very clean, and it was pretty quiet despite being in the middle of the city. The staff are so helpful and friendly and threw a fun and delicious BBQ on Christmas. You can get here easily by bus+subway (super cheap) or taxi (about $10 give or take) from the airport. The location is great, and I highly recommend this hostel to anyone visiting Bangkok.

This is an excellent hostel. The building appears to be brand new, the rooms are clean and very comfortable, and the staff are friendly and helpful. I would be very happy to stay here again.

This hostel is the place to stay in Bangkok! The location is perfect - the staff is very friendly and helps you out whatever you're in need for. Next time Bangkok - 3Howw Hostel!

• 23rd Dec 2014

To be honest the best hostel I ever stayed in. Perfect big bed, amazing facilities, helpful staff, fast wifi. The location is near Sukumvit, BTS and MRT stations, so everything in Bangkok is easy to reach. If I had to criticize something i would be the small free breakfast. But besides that it is the perfect hostel!

Pretty nice place with enough place for your belongings. I stayed in a 10 bed dorm but it didn't feel like one. Staff is also very nice and helpful. There might be cheaper places but I would definetly stay here again!!

• 21st Dec 2014

We stayed one night at 3Howw in a private room. The design of the hostel is really nice (Scandinavian/simplistic), and hostel is easy to find in a good location. The room and the toilet/shower were very clean. Also the people at the reception were funny. Only downside is that they present u a price list if u break/steal anything. It's a bit weird, but on the other hand understandable.

• 20th Dec 2014
  • Finland

Cool as sh#t

Loved this hostel! The staff was very helpful, the rooms and bathrooms were spotless, the beds were very comfortable, and it had a great, friendly atmosphere. The location is also perfect. It is right by the sky train and metro. A must-stay in Bangkok!

Great location close to train and metro. Very clean and comfortable. Staff were lovely and VERY helpful when my train ticket was delivered to their sister hostel by mistake. I will stay here again when I return to Bangkok.

the cleanest hostel ive stayed in yet.

Really great place to say, good price. Most of the cultural attractions are kind of hard to get to, but if you're into the nightlife and you can take a hike during the day, it's a good choice.

• 12th Dec 2014