3Howw Hostel at Sukhumvit 21 Reviews

32/9 Sukhumvit 21 Soi 1 Asokmontri Road, Wattana, Bangkok, Thailand

Loved this hostel! The staff was very helpful, the rooms and bathrooms were spotless, the beds were very comfortable, and it had a great, friendly atmosphere. The location is also perfect. It is right by the sky train and metro. A must-stay in Bangkok!

Great location close to train and metro. Very clean and comfortable. Staff were lovely and VERY helpful when my train ticket was delivered to their sister hostel by mistake. I will stay here again when I return to Bangkok.

Really great place to say, good price. Most of the cultural attractions are kind of hard to get to, but if you're into the nightlife and you can take a hike during the day, it's a good choice.

• 12th Dec 2014

The location is very central with the terminal 21 shopping mall and Asoke train station nearby. However at night it turns a into a red light district up to Nana station. Whether you want this you have to decide for yourself.

• 8th Dec 2014

I really liked the hostel. The staff was very friendly and also the location is really good. It is really close to a BTS station but it is far away from all the tourist things. it is easy to get there but it takes your time. I also liked the atmosphere there. All in all I didn't have any problems at all.

Hostel was amazing and low priced. More like a nice hotel. Highly recommended.

Great for Relaxing

i recommend it!

This place feels like home (especially after spending two weeks total there while in Thailand). It's cozy and comfy and has everything you need- it's not loud and obnoxious like so many hostels can be. There are even families sometimes since they have lots of private rooms as well. I had an issue when I was there with my bank account and the staff were very helpful. It's always super clean too! If you can shell out a little more, and are looking for a laid back place- stay here!

• 3rd Dec 2014

The room was impeccable. Our private room was like a nice hotel room with key card access and all! The location is good as well. Right near the metro lines. Would definitely stay here again.

I really loved staying here. The staff were so friendly and my room was very comfortable. It was great to have such a nice entertainment room.

• 2nd Dec 2014

Spotless clean hostel with great rooms. Bunk beds are detached and massiv also including a power outlet and locker. The only thing this place is missing is a cozy living room.

I really like the sleeping pods. It was comfortable and I felt like I had a good amount of privacy. The bathrooms were nice as well, though some of the drains in the showers were clogged. The TV room was super nice and I appreciated the free breakfasts; one day they had yum fried bananas and other Thai style sweet foods.

Location was great, close to trains. However, not close to the tourist attractions so taking the train is necessary verse just walking. Security wasn't great. The staff didn't check keys/cards when people walked in. You can easily get in without being a guest. Also, the door to our room didn't close easily. Often we would get back to our room and the door would be slightly ajar as other roommates didn't realize it wasn't actually locked.

The staff are really friendly and the location isgreat

Well being honest everything was really good, although the only thing that left is a bar or a room where people can easily meet, gather and have fun together.

Very nice hostel however difficult to find! Had to get staff to give a tuktuk man directions over the phone. Even the Taxi drivers couldn't find it..!

Clean, good location, safe, great staff... Just a great hostel at a great place. Def coming back here!!

The best hostel Ive ever been to

A very modern and new hostel with spacious dorm rooms. A small breakfast is included. The atmosphere is slightly sterile because of the colors (black

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4