3Howw Hostel at Sukhumvit 21 Reviews

32/9 Sukhumvit 21 Soi 1 Asokmontri Road, Wattana, Bangkok, Thailand

Very nice hostel however difficult to find! Had to get staff to give a tuktuk man directions over the phone. Even the Taxi drivers couldn't find it..!

Clean, good location, safe, great staff... Just a great hostel at a great place. Def coming back here!!

• 15th Nov 2014

The best hostel Ive ever been to

A very modern and new hostel with spacious dorm rooms. A small breakfast is included. The atmosphere is slightly sterile because of the colors (black

The hostel is exceptionally clean and the beds are extremely comfortable!! I was very happy staying there! Being slightly further away from the main nightlife didn't bother us much as transport is cheap and doesn't take long.

This place was great, it was a bit quiet compared to most hostels which was what I needed.

This is a great hostel - it's very clean, and the staff are very friendly. We stayed here for 4 days and really enjoyed our time! The facilities are better than most hostels we have stayed in.

Very nice place to stay in Bankok, rooms are so nice, and separated bathing and grooming facility in every bathroom. close to BTS/ MRT station, and Terminal 21 mall, there are also a few food vendors and convenient stores nearby.

great hostel. clean rooms. cool atmosphere. probably the best value I have stayed in while backpacking SEA

• 1st Nov 2014

We had a late check in about 10 pm and that was no problem. Easy going, even the check out. Just give back your towel and your slipper and thats it. You can keep the towel bag as a souvenir. I stayed one more night without my friend in a women dorm. Clean, quit and good sleep, but after the check out the staff didnt put my luggage in the lockerroom. they left it on the frontdest all day. the day before they put it in the lockerroom. dont know why they didnt do it the second time...

• 1st Nov 2014

Great place, great people. The place was recently renovated and everything is brand new. The bed setup was fantastic. Definitely recommend staying here if you're going to be in Bangkok

Excellent space. More of a hotel than a hostel. The private room is top notch. Not much of a common area as the rooftop area closes at 6pm and the bottom floors do not allow for much congragtion. Beautiful design. Entire atmosphere titters between cool and cold. Recommended if you want to rest up perfectly in privacy.

Very clean and quiet hostel, good for a peaceful break. We stayed in the big dorm room where our beds were in pods which was very nice and private. Best bed I've had in a hostel. Breakfast snacks in the morning were good, fresh coffee always available. Staff at front desk wasn't extremely friendly or helpful but we're nice enough and available 24 hours a day which is nice for security. Nice big lockers and warm showers were also a big plus. Would definitely be back to stay at this hostel again.

This hostel was just north of the subway line which made it easy to get around the city. Very clean and comfortable hostel.

• 25th Oct 2014

This is a very modern hostel. We stayed in a private double room. It was fantastic. It looks just like it does in the pictures. The hostel has a kitchen with kettle, fridge, toaster and microwave. They also have a washing machine so you can wash your clothes for 30 baht. The 24 hour reception is great as our flight didn't arrive in until after 12 at night so there was no hassle with late check in. Several restaurants can be found in the shopping centre close by. It's a very nice place to stay.

Really nice. Clean with a good atmosphere. The staff is very nice and super helpful. Go here

Before I went many said it wasn't very social but I ended up meeting 3/4 different groups and individuals just around the hostel. The individual pods in the 32bed dorm are an awesome touch, sets it apart from other hostels.

Very good location. 5 mins walk from Sukhumvit MRT and 10 mins walk from Asoke BTS Very modern, chic and clean hostel. Stayed in the dorm for 3 nights and their bed was one of the best among other hostel I visited for the past 2 months (I've been traveling for 2 months around South East Asia. The dorm will definitely give you more chance to make friends than the cube. The downside is that you probably can spend less money in other hostel but if money is not an issue then try this hostel.

I loved it! My 8-bed dorm was pleasant as well as the common areas. The showers are good and totally secure/private. They provide towels and guess what, slippers! The lockers are a bit small but safe and free of charge. The breakfast was surprisingly good, with Thai stuff! The location is great in Sukhumvit, markets nearby and also bars, and both the underground and the sky train are close. The staff are lovely, especially Liki (sorry for the spelling!) I will come back : ) cheers guys!

Met some great people here and the staff spoke good English and were happy to help out with any questions you had. Would stay there again.

« first « Prev 1 2 3