3Howw Hostel at Sukhumvit 21 Reviews

32/9 Sukhumvit 21 Soi 1 Asokmontri Road, Wattana, Bangkok, Thailand

Great hostel, lovely and clean and has comfy beds. The lockers we had were abit fiddly and one didn't work at all so we just shared one. Only big enough for a very small bag. We just used it for our valuables. We were meant to be in a bigger dorm but got put into a 10 bed but we didn't mind. We had a fun time here and met some cool people!

• 17th Jun 2015

It lacks power plugs and better air conditioning in public areas. It also lacks more public space just to chillout. The decoration is nice.

I was very impressed with this hostel. We accidentally booked our rooms for the two days prior to our arrival, and they did not charge us for them which was so fantastic. The staff are very friendly and helpful, and the vibe of the hostel is a relaxing one. Cleanliness was on par, as well as the design. Very cool! Close to the train station, so you can get any and everywhere very easily. Upon return to Bangkok, I will definitely book with 3Howw again.

Cool place to stay! Bang in the centre of the new town next to terminal 21. Next to train station so can get anywhere quick. Clean and cool place!

Staff are so nice ... They let us keep our bags at the hostel for a whole day after check out and we stayed for 2 hours in there chill out area even though we had checked out several ours before. Good English skills for English speakers Good music taste Cool vibe - very nice

• 3rd May 2015

It was a great stay but it could be quite annoying in the morning with all the noises from the main road if you are staying in the capsule. Also, it's really inconvenient if you gonna buy a lot of things in Bangkok, as the the space is really limited for unpacking and packing. Overall it is indeed a great stay with its location for transportation, foods, shows, pubs, Thai massage.

• 25th Apr 2015
  • Malaysia

Well thought out floor plan. Our dorm room door did not lock properly. Staff was helpful. Hostel looked like an art gallery. Cubes were comfortable. Nice kitchen area and they also have a movie room. Would stay here again. Taxi drivers had trouble finding the place.

Close to center, very good wifi, capsule beds are high comfort, overall clean, cheap food arround, common room is ok, not the best to get in contact with each other

i had a really good stay the hostel. I was coming a little bit sick and i needed some private space out of the craziness and it provided me just that. Only during the last night someone was watching tv loudly from 3am and it kept waking me up. the walls are not so thick. the staff was helpful and good to interact with. lovely pp. i liked the kitchen, the areas everyone could use. the aircon was easily adjustable, the bathroom was perfect. location is good, w/ public transport vrything is close.

I love this place

Amazing, great location, clean, laundry facilities, amazing staff team, 7/11 next door, storage lockers, air conditioned communal room with TV, the staff were so helpful and friendly. *****

This was truly the nicest hostel I've ever stayed at! The staff are the friendliest and most helpful people you'll meet, they're only to happy to offer advice and recommendations. The whole hostel is kept very clean and the facilities are all brand new and well maintained. There's several showers and toilets which are used by people staying in the dorms which were always clean and smelt fresh. I stayed on the 32 bed dorm where I mad my own capsule space with a power socket and light.

Very good place. It's at the high end of the hostel price range but very worth it for the facility's. The place is very clean, the dorms are modern and very nice beds and good lockers.

I stayed in the dorm, it was clean, had nice sheets, there were individual bathrooms and shower rooms the floor above, and the staff was nice. When I left, it was starting to rain pretty hard and the trainee on staff went out into the rain and hailed me a cab even though I didn't even ask him too. It was so nice of him. Overall good hostel.

• 11th Apr 2015

Beautifully designed hostel! Private room is nice, cozy and clean, super comfortable beds, with all necessary facilities.

Second time staying here. Super convent and comfortable. Love the beds! Great location!

the room is very nice and so worth it

The hostel was great! 5 mins from the bts and terminal 21. The only thing was the door to the room was ALWAYS open!' You had to slam it shut to close it which many didn't do! Overall great hostel though

• 29th Mar 2015
  • Scotland

Great facilities, clean and in a pretty good spot, but it's not the kind of place you'll meet a bunch of people and look back on as the best place you stayed. Lots of people traveling alone that keep to themselves here, but if your keen on having a couple days to rest and unwind t's great!

• 28th Mar 2015

Great place, watch your head on the ceilings. Not much of a party atmosphere but brand new from the looks of it, nice beds and facilities. Close to everything.

« first « Prev 1 2 3