3Howw Hostel at Sukhumvit 21 Reviews

32/9 Sukhumvit 21 Soi 1 Asokmontri Road, Wattana, Bangkok, Thailand

Hostel is far away from old town, especially because the traffic in bangkok is crazy busy. not recommendable if you want to go partying downtown

A fantastic first experience in Bangkok, I hope I'm not spoiled now, everything I needed nice dorms, never used the movie room but cool none the less. Pet peeve I needed to have my room key in to use the light/socket so I was unable to leave my phone to charge in my room. Had to babysit it in the lobby.

• 21st Feb 2015

Very clean, high level hostel but I saw familiys with children and old cuples there. Maybe not the right thing for young people to party.

• 21st Feb 2015
  • Austria

Nice Hostel on main street nice staff and with capsule style beds which have a light and power socket. Overall would return.

Clean, spacious rooms, friendly staff, good and clean shower and toilet rooms. Nice Location!

Staff was so helpful and the hostel was a clean and comfortable experience (even more so than hotels we've stayed in)

the best Hostel you can Imagine ! Friendly and helpful staff, super comfortable beds, nice rooms, ...

3Howw had a great ambience. I really enjoyed my 2 night stay and was sad to leave. I was traveling alone and it was very nice to be able to feel safe and to have made such nice friends so easily. One point of contention was that I opted for a mixed 8-bed dorm but was the only girl in the room. That was slightly unnerving on the first night but after that it was perfectly fine. The hostel is spick and span and the staff are helpful and friendly. Would definitely stay here again!

• 29th Jan 2015
  • Singapore

Very nice hostel with very friendly staff! The hostel is located really good due to it's closeness to the Sky train and metro station! Beds were really comfty and the guests in the hostel were also friendly... I stayed here 2 times :)

• 29th Jan 2015

Awesome Interior and very nice staff, but if you want to meet and hang out with people it is not really the right place!

Hostel is located in a great location near the Terminal 21 shopping mall. Both the subway and the skytrain stations are about 5 minutes walking distance. Staff are friendly and always helpful with directions for exploring the city.

No place with A/C to eat / drink / work. No decent coffee or breakfast options even for extra money. Mattresses not as good as other premium priced hostels around the world. Restrictive/Annoying A/C methods and policies and requirements to nag staff in order not to be sweating in the hostel.

Very nice, clean and secure! Great facility. No bar, so lacking a bit of an atmosphere to meet new people. Great for getting a good night sleep, recharging the batteries and relaxing but not the best for meating new people and making new friends.

Overall great experience. Awesome location and very helpful staff. I would absolutely stay here again. The restrooms and showers could benefit from some extra attention.

I stayed in the 32 bed "capsule" dorm. Absolutely love this place. Even the Guests are exceptional. Probably my first 100% rating in Hostelworld. Was a problem on the night when I arrived. Some chemical fire in a cleaning cabinet (apparently). So firebrigade were there and all was evacuated. Staff dealed with it good and we were all taken to alternative accomodation nearby until the place was cleared to move in to again the next day. Now every time i need a nights stay in Bangkok I come back.

We were a group of three people who stayed at 3howw during their recent electrical/chemical fire. While it was a scary situation (which also raised my awareness to only staying in places which have smoke detectors/fire alarms), I thought that the staff did a remarkable job of managing the situation and ensuring that we were all OK. Otherwise, we were pleased that the hostel was nice and clean. My only suggestion would be for some hand dryers/towels to dry hands in the bathrooms...

Second stay here and still as good. Clean, comfortable, and convenient location.

Incredibly central, easy to access, safe. There's 24 hour staff, and they are all very friendly and helpful. The hostel provides towels. The beds are pleasantly comfortable and tastefully done. The A/C works well and kept all of us cool in the heat. I like that the hostel was small enough to create a cozy environment but large enough to meet people. The only slightly negative review I have is the showers/toilets. They could be a little cleaner. And a shelf for the shower would be helpful.

3 Howw is a clean hostel with a pretty safe yet steril feel. With no bar and no drinking allowed within the hostel interactions may be limited.

It has a very good vibe, I didn't feel like being in a hostel and my "capsule" bed was way yo big for being a capsule :) the only con is that Sukhumvit is too far from where most of things happen in BKK

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4