3city Hostel Reviews

Targ Drzewny 12/14, Gdansk, Gdansk, Poland

Ok beware there is a ton of construction going on and IT STARTS AT 6:00 AM!!! The staff is unapologetic about this.

All lockers broken and there's no table soccer table. Bathrooms sometimes dirty but it depends on the moment. Excellent location close to both center and railway station. I liked the atmosphere in the breakfast room: bright room, free food (though not very varied and no good coffee) and people with a good mood. You clean what you use.

Would have been heaps better if they would actually clean the bathrooms and the bedrooms more than once a year.

Locker under bed. It's very convenient. I like if there were reading light.

The hostel was really dirty. The bathrooms looked like it hadn't been cleaned for days. All floors were dirty too, our room hadn't been vacuumed. Everything in the hostel looks old and used. Additionally, there are several fast food restaurants next to the hostel and the whole first floor smelled like kebab. Finally there was and brightly shining advertisement in front of our window.

I was disappointed with my stay here. I think previous reviews have been misleading. This place is looking tired and is very dirty. The bathroom looked like it had never been cleaned and the common areas were not much better. also their free beer offer is misleadingmisleading. I stayed 2 nnights and only had 1 free beer (I kinda had to argue for that) There are lots of other better and cheaper options in Gdansk, I suggest you stay there

This is probably one of the worst hostels I have ever stayed in. There were five of us in one room and were only given keys to four lockers and out of those only two worked. There was no greeting of any kind, the lady working the front didnt even give us a map of the city. The handle on the door to the room broke and our bathroom door handle broke twice. The bathroom floor was disgusting and wasn't cleaned once during our stay. There was no hot water in our room, so we had to use the floor bath.

Very convenient location between the station and the old town. Is a huge hostel with a big kitchen and common room. You get a keycard and locker under your bed which is very good. Not much of an atmosphere there and the shower was always cold, but would stay there again for convenience.

The only problem was bathroom - they weren't clean and there was problem with hot water. Everything else was great :)

• 30th May 2015
  • Croatia

I stayed in 3city hostel with a friend. The staff is very nice, and also the bathrooms and bedrooms were clean. The location of the hostal is excellent, really close to the city center and bus&train station. The breakfast was included and it was good (Not as a luxury hotel of course, but still really good). I absolutly recommend it.

Great hostel! Very comfortable, spacious, and nice staff. We had an unexpected change in checkout time (our fault), and the staff very graciously helped us with it.