3city Hostel Reviews

Targ Drzewny 12/14, Gdansk, Gdansk, Poland

Very safe hostel, good location but a bit noisy because close to a highway. Showers were not clean at all, water was not evacuated properly, with many hairs and water on the ground. Not all the staff members were nice. More a hotel than hostel atmosphere. However, Gdansk is a must-seen. We hope going in that region again, but probably not in this hostel.

We've spent 1 night in 3city in a 4 beds dorm. It was very clean and the furniture was new. There were two ladies' shower cabins separated from the rest of the bathrom with curtain, but not separated from each other - I mean the space where you need to take off your clothes is shared, which made me a bit uncomfortable. Contrary to what's written in the description, there was no reading light in room 214. All in all it was an excellent value for money and I would recommend it and book it again.

near the train station and the city center, but very noisy

• 2nd Jul 2014

My room was located very far from the toilet... had to go through corrider and pass reception. Especially very inconvinent at night. It will be good place for gatherings. Very hard to explain .. but cleaningladies always clean but feel always untidy and disordered.

Very nice hostel, no it is really like a hotel. Nice automoshere though there were no elevator and few showers..! Nice accessibility and just 3mins walks from the beautiful old town.

I stayed with my friend in a 4 bed dorm and I was impressed. Everything was very fresh and the people in the reception were very helpful and service minded. Some people have had complaints about noise, but we didn't suffer from it at all. And to top it all off, it is very cheap. I can recommend people to stay in 3city hostel.

The staff was very friendly, the town centre and the places worth visiting were within walking distance. Showers left something to be desired and did not particularly enjoy the people I wound up sharing the room with.

more of a hotel than a hostel. if you're travelling alone and looking to meet new people, possibly not the best place. also a bit noisy from traffic. apart from this, clean, good breakfast and close to the railway station and city centre.

Four of us (three Poles and one poor German) stayed in 3city Hostel two weeks ago. We arrived at the hostel 2 hours prior to our arranged time and were greeted by a beautiful receptionist (as you would expect in Poland) who let us put our stuff under her supervision for the time being. She was very friendly and helpful, gave us some hints as to where to go what to see, etc. Although we only stayed there for one night I would highly recommend it if you're looking for good value for money.

The place was nicely located between the train station and old town - very close within 10 mins walking. However the rooms were above a 24 hour food place where you'd hear ppl at all hours of the night. Very difficult too sleep. Otherwise convenient location - breakfast was decent. Doe not have a place to meet other travelers really. Just eating area mostly.

Hostel was preety nice, espicially breakfast. The only bad thing beds a bit noise.

• 19th Apr 2014
  • Turkey

Really a great hostel: excellent rooms, good location and breakfast included! Recomended!

really close to the city center, nice hostel, pretty new and awesome value for money. I guess I would go there again. The only issue: the people in the room next to mine decided to do party all night long...that was kind of annoying :-/

Just incredible. Everything about this hostel was amazing; The price, the location, all the free stuff you get, the common area. EVERYTHING! The staff are happy to help you with anything you need or want to do. I strongly recommend this hostel to anybody. (The owner is a lad too)

• 13th Mar 2014

perfect hostel, perfect staff...definitely we will back to this place again :D Thanks you all for everything !!!!!!!

• 2nd Mar 2014

Great free breakfast, great staff, and great atmosphere. Would recommend it to a friend!

• 1st Mar 2014