3city Hostel Reviews

Targ Drzewny 12/14, Gdansk, Gdansk, Poland

Two cubicles for male use for a whole floor. No smoking but many remains of cigarettes in bathroom and toilet. Many wall, door frame faults, torn shower curtains and mould everywhere. Sorry that need to be fixed. Beds are smelly - mine was this time... Location good but room was quite cold despite radiators been on. Staff quite helpful, but a bit lack of atmospere in this place. I am not impressed but location just few steps from main Train station.

Nice location close to both station rail and bus. Shame not much of information about city or unique atmosphere.

The hotel is nice, great corridor, nice kitchen and excellent breakfast. The only point is I don't understand why the building facade is covered with a giant advertising poster removing views from all windows inside rooms. Someone should explain me why this absurd way of damaging guests exterior views...

Lighting bad in common areas and men's rooms. Plugs not secured to wall. Added advertising sign to front of building blocking view and air flow.

Well, I already "lived" at 3city for two months and my second time there was as good as the first. I cannot think of a better located hostel in Gdańsk, near tram and train stations, shopping mall, supermarket, old town... Special thanks to the staff who kindly let me get another room since mine was too bright and loud, by the way I personally don't recommend the private room. All in all, I like 3city and I like Gdańsk, feels like home.

It was expensive, no atmosphere, not very friendly staff and they didn't have a locker to store the luggage, they tell you to leave it in the reception. On the other hand, good dorms, very clean, quiet and safe.

Very safe hostel, good location but a bit noisy because close to a highway. Showers were not clean at all, water was not evacuated properly, with many hairs and water on the ground. Not all the staff members were nice. More a hotel than hostel atmosphere. However, Gdansk is a must-seen. We hope going in that region again, but probably not in this hostel.

We've spent 1 night in 3city in a 4 beds dorm. It was very clean and the furniture was new. There were two ladies' shower cabins separated from the rest of the bathrom with curtain, but not separated from each other - I mean the space where you need to take off your clothes is shared, which made me a bit uncomfortable. Contrary to what's written in the description, there was no reading light in room 214. All in all it was an excellent value for money and I would recommend it and book it again.

near the train station and the city center, but very noisy

• 2nd Jul 2014

My room was located very far from the toilet... had to go through corrider and pass reception. Especially very inconvinent at night. It will be good place for gatherings. Very hard to explain .. but cleaningladies always clean but feel always untidy and disordered.

Very nice hostel, no it is really like a hotel. Nice automoshere though there were no elevator and few showers..! Nice accessibility and just 3mins walks from the beautiful old town.

I stayed with my friend in a 4 bed dorm and I was impressed. Everything was very fresh and the people in the reception were very helpful and service minded. Some people have had complaints about noise, but we didn't suffer from it at all. And to top it all off, it is very cheap. I can recommend people to stay in 3city hostel.

The staff was very friendly, the town centre and the places worth visiting were within walking distance. Showers left something to be desired and did not particularly enjoy the people I wound up sharing the room with.

more of a hotel than a hostel. if you're travelling alone and looking to meet new people, possibly not the best place. also a bit noisy from traffic. apart from this, clean, good breakfast and close to the railway station and city centre.

Four of us (three Poles and one poor German) stayed in 3city Hostel two weeks ago. We arrived at the hostel 2 hours prior to our arranged time and were greeted by a beautiful receptionist (as you would expect in Poland) who let us put our stuff under her supervision for the time being. She was very friendly and helpful, gave us some hints as to where to go what to see, etc. Although we only stayed there for one night I would highly recommend it if you're looking for good value for money.