8.1
Fabulous 395 Total Reviews
8.1
Fabulous 395 Total Reviews
4 Friends Hostel Located at 28 Lipca 1943 r. 8A, , Krakow.
Poland
Krakow malopolska 30-233 28 Lipca 1943 r. 8A
81% 395
50.0642330 19.8753833
    Rooms available

• Czech Republic, Male, 18-24
21st Nov 2016

Great place for short stay :)

• mjmcshef1428
  • England, Male, 41+
15th Nov 2016

Enjoyed my stay.Excellent value for money with generous breakfast included in price.

• England, Male, 41+
19th Sep 2016

I go to Krakow two or three times a year and it is my favorite place to stay......the staff always look after me ...I have just come back home after staying with you again for two weeks and they looked after me ..I cannot wait to come and stay with you again....Miss 4Friends wish I was still there.

• Philippines, Couple, 25-30
14th Aug 2016

Nice quiet location just a 20 min bus ride not too bad but could be closer, overall great but a bit far for the price.

• Czech Republic, Male, 41+
12th Aug 2016

Residential suburb - several bus stops to the centre (PZL 2.80 one way ticket). Nice place. Excellent breakfast in price. Willing staff. Parking area.

• England, Mixed Group, 41+
4th Aug 2016
7.4

Staff are helpful and friendly and the hostel's best asset. The decor is a little oppressive and the rooms and corridors a bit tired. We had a family room on the first night and found the Bunk beds too squeaky for a family of four to get a good nights sleep. Second night had two twin rooms which worked much better. However, on the plus side it is set in a quiet residential location and has parking & garden. Bus into the centre is very closely as is a stunning late opening bakery.

3rd Aug 2016
4.0

A weird, bad place. The shower didn't work. There were 6 times as many beds as electrical outlets. The closest thing to a "common room" was a gloomily lot couch in the middle of a creepy, skinny hallway. I regret staying here; whatever money I saved was void because I had to take a taxi out there after the busses essentially stopped running at night. :(

• USA, Male, 25-30
22nd Jul 2016

Didn't get Wi-Fi in the basement, but they bumped us up to a private room and the staff was very helpful letting us print documents and looking up directions for us.

• Ireland, Couple, 18-24
20th Jul 2016
5.7

The good thing about this hostel was the price which was good with the exchange rate. We had a private room ensuite and the shower flooded the bathroom every time we used it and not just a little bit, lots and lots of water. The breakfast looked and smelled disgusting too. I was really disappointed because Krakow was my favourite city while travelling but this hostel was just terrible.

• Scotland, Couple, 18-24
4th Jul 2016

This was one of the best hostels we had been to in our full trip around Europe. I was really cheap but the rooms were so nice, it definitely felt more expensive. They do laundry service for free which is fantastic and the breakfast are decent. The only problem with breakfast is that they're lacking meat for the bread so I just ate plain toast with butter. The hostels a good 15 mins bus journey from town but SeeKrakow will come pick you up if you're going to the salt mines/other tourist things