4 Friends Hostel Reviews

28 Lipca 1943 r. 8A, Krakow, Poland

I did not start here as they had a water pipe leakage and booked me to another hostel that was really bad. It was a last minute booking and they didn't ask me if I wanted to stay at the other hostel. The hostel was small, full with polish older men and located very far from the old town with no facilities.

This hostel is clean and very comfortable. Breakfasts were awesome.... Cereal, cheese, ham, bread and more. There are supermarkets and shops close by and the bus stop is just around the corner. It's about a twenty min bus trip, it's an easy trip but it is a bit far out. I would stay here again.

The hostel was ideal for our needs, staff were very friendly and helpful, had all the required facilities. Local amenities were good.

• 23rd Apr 2015
  • Couple, 41+

Love IT!!!!!

• 19th Apr 2015
  • Belarus

The place was clean and tidy and a nice location. The breakfast was excellent value. The only problem we had - was connected to the silent night rule which was not observed by fellow clients and which the staff seemed unable to enforce - as a consequence we had little sleep.

• 3rd Apr 2015

Great value for the money!

Very nice hostel with helpfool staff. Plenty of nice and clean bathrooms, good breakfast!!! I recommend !

Not for party but super nice calm and relaxing place with nice and kind staff

I WAS PLEASURE TO MEET PEOPLE WHO WORKED THERE :-) Staff is great, the hostel is perfect, very very clean.

• 31st Jan 2015
  • Azerbaijan

Although it is out of the city it's easy to find and easy to get to. The room was comfortable and clean. The breakfast was included in the price and extremely good!

the first night they put us in a tiny room with a total of 5 people, but the room should fit no more than 2 people. the next 2 nights the staff was very helpful and let me and my friend stay alone in the room. regular breakfast, but it was for free.

Great value for money + excellent breakfast!!! Never seen this in a hostel and most of hotels too!

Breakfast was lovely!

• 28th Dec 2014

I recommend these hostel to every Erasmus student who would like to stay for one night or two to visit Lublin. Value for money is excellent and the breakfast is delicious. The place is quiet and reassuring and the staff very welcoming! Je recommande cet hôtel à tous les étudiants Erasmus qui voudrait passer une nuit ou deux pour leur visite de Cracovie. Le rapport qualité/prix est excellent et le p'tit déj' délicieux. L'endroit est calme,rassurant et quant au staff, il est très accueillant!

• 6th Dec 2014