4 Friends Hostel Reviews

28 Lipca 1943 r. 8A, Krakow, Poland

We really enjoyed our stay. The breakfast was pretty good for a free hostel breakfast, and we appreciated that there was no hassle with key deposits. We also liked that there were families staying there- not the usual young and loud crowd that you find at hostels. The location is kinda far from the city, but that's nice because there aren't people walking outside and talking all night long.

I love this hostel,it's very nice! Thanks very much during our stay!

• 22nd Aug 2014
  • China

It's a quiet place close to the airport which was perfect for us, the staff was very helpful and we had the great surprise that breakfast was included and delivered by the staff to our room at the time we desired

It was exactly fitting to our needs. A very sweet and well treated place. Even when we hadn`t soo much contact to staff, they were friendly and welcoming.I felt a little bit like in Italy. I would every time recommend 4Friends. j.

• 10th Aug 2014

I really enjoyed my stay at 4 Friends. Staff were fantastic, comfortable beds, kitchen to use, relaxed atmosphere. It is an easy bus ride out of the centre and has a supermarket, bakery and alcohol shop really close. Free breakfast is beautiful too!

This place was fantastic. Just a short bus ride, (the 152, I believe) into krakow. Extremely clean, very sweet and friendly staff. They'll even arrange walking tours. I would totally stay there again.

Absolutely FANTASTIC! The staff were super friendly,Rooms were clean and great atmosphere throughout the whole hostel!

• 12th Jul 2014
  • Barbados
  • All Male Group, 18-24

nice well-situated hostel,The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful.I would recommend

• 26th Jun 2014

A bit out of town, but really great place to stay - delicious breakfast and great bbq area outside for summer!

Brilliant place to stay. Staff are very friendly and will go out of their way to help you. They can also book day trips at good prices. Rooms are clean and spacious and the kitchen is well kitted out.

Awesome staff and a nice and friendly hostel

didnt have a great stay, not because the hostel in general sucks but we just got the worst of everything: bitchy staff, mucky dorm in the basement and breakfast is served in the garage... wouldnt recommend it, there are way nicer hostels in the city centre.

Although that hostel is some far from city center, it had the best atmosphere in my trip.. I didn't want to visit city because of its garden. Stuffs are so kind and friendly..

The manager Justina is great, she's very helpful and friendly and will always help you out! Breakfast is good and they will save it for you if you wake up late. Amazing hostel!

• 17th Apr 2014

This is a fantastic hostel. It may be out of the way but is totally worth the bus journey which is quick and regular. The manager is fantastic! Not only is she very helpful she is great to chat to and has a great sense of humour. Breakfast is great. The only thing is watch yourself in the bathrooms they are very cramped.

What else is there to say, this place is relaxed and easy going. The staff is wonderful and nice. It is outside of center but still only 20 mins by bus, there is parking for cars and 4 Shops right next door. I left and went to another hostel, then came back here, it is that good. Minimum kitchen and small common are, but its comfy.