4 Friends Hostel

Fabulous 399 Total Reviews

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
17th Feb 2017
6.0

Our shower flooded all over the bathroom and into our room. When we asked for help they simply threw a towel down and walked away. There were plenty of lockers available but the staff was unable to find the keys, so we had to leave our bags in the staff room. We were fortunate enough to fill up an entire room (4 of us) but there were no safes or lockers in the room. So, if you are going alone bring a lock to lock your bag somehow. The breakfast was free, which was nice.

• British Virgin Islands, Male, 41+
21st Nov 2016
6.6

Very quite place. Uncomfottable.bed and curtains were too short. Limited Tv view. The only good things about the hotel is the free parking and being close to the Airport .

• Czech Republic, Male, 18-24
21st Nov 2016

Great place for short stay :)

• mjmcshef1428
  • England, Male, 41+
15th Nov 2016

Enjoyed my stay.Excellent value for money with generous breakfast included in price.

• England, Male, 41+
19th Sep 2016

I go to Krakow two or three times a year and it is my favorite place to stay......the staff always look after me ...I have just come back home after staying with you again for two weeks and they looked after me ..I cannot wait to come and stay with you again....Miss 4Friends wish I was still there.