4 Friends Hostel Reviews

28 Lipca 1943 r. 8A, Krakow, Poland

I recommend these hostel to every Erasmus student who would like to stay for one night or two to visit Lublin. Value for money is excellent and the breakfast is delicious. The place is quiet and reassuring and the staff very welcoming! Je recommande cet hôtel à tous les étudiants Erasmus qui voudrait passer une nuit ou deux pour leur visite de Cracovie. Le rapport qualité/prix est excellent et le p'tit déj' délicieux. L'endroit est calme,rassurant et quant au staff, il est très accueillant!

• 6th Dec 2014

Great hostel. Very friendly staff. Amaizing breakfast.

• 18th Oct 2014
  • Ukraine

the staff was nice, but there is only young girls working and when there is a big group of students who are drunk, girls can't do a thing, that's why security isn't at all). when we stayed there the towels, sheets and other things wasn't cleaned at all. there was hair on the towels and sheets from the users before us! just think about these things: 1) you need a security guard all the time 2) never put three large groups at one time, because the walls are thin and you can hear every whisper

• 29th Sep 2014
  • Latvia

We really enjoyed our stay. The breakfast was pretty good for a free hostel breakfast, and we appreciated that there was no hassle with key deposits. We also liked that there were families staying there- not the usual young and loud crowd that you find at hostels. The location is kinda far from the city, but that's nice because there aren't people walking outside and talking all night long.

I love this hostel,it's very nice! Thanks very much during our stay!

• 22nd Aug 2014
  • China

It's a quiet place close to the airport which was perfect for us, the staff was very helpful and we had the great surprise that breakfast was included and delivered by the staff to our room at the time we desired

It was exactly fitting to our needs. A very sweet and well treated place. Even when we hadn`t soo much contact to staff, they were friendly and welcoming.I felt a little bit like in Italy. I would every time recommend 4Friends. j.

• 10th Aug 2014

I really enjoyed my stay at 4 Friends. Staff were fantastic, comfortable beds, kitchen to use, relaxed atmosphere. It is an easy bus ride out of the centre and has a supermarket, bakery and alcohol shop really close. Free breakfast is beautiful too!

This place was fantastic. Just a short bus ride, (the 152, I believe) into krakow. Extremely clean, very sweet and friendly staff. They'll even arrange walking tours. I would totally stay there again.

Absolutely FANTASTIC! The staff were super friendly,Rooms were clean and great atmosphere throughout the whole hostel!

• 12th Jul 2014
  • Barbados
  • All Male Group, 18-24

nice well-situated hostel,The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful.I would recommend

• 26th Jun 2014

A bit out of town, but really great place to stay - delicious breakfast and great bbq area outside for summer!