4 Friends Reviews

Piazza del Ponticello, 1, Palermo, Italy

Veronica is do friendly and helpful! She'll show you around the city tell you the best places to eat for the best prices_ and even help you look for an apartment (we were doing Erasmus)! I'd definitely recommend this hostel especially because the locations is fantastic too!

• 21st Feb 2015
  • Wales

The hostel owner, Veronica, is extremely helpful. She will tell you about the city and where you can get authentic local food, etc. She even made me tea when she noticed that I was sick.

• 19th Feb 2015

V was absolutely amazing!!!!!

• 16th Feb 2015

Myself and three friends thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this hostel. Veronica, the lady in charge was a great host. She gave us a map, showed us all the best places to visit in and near Palermo and gave us lots of useful tips. She was always willing to help and was very friendly. The kitchen was a good size and we could use it if we wanted and the hostel was simple, clean and in a good location; between the centre and the train station.

• 17th Jan 2015

Veronica, the host, was extremely helpful and nice, she went the extra mile to make our stay incredible. She is very knowledgable about Palermo and its surrounding areas,, she even took us out for dinner!

The woman who runs the hostel gives you a map and a lot of good information about Palermo to help you plan your visit. It is easy to find and is very close to the main roads and sights. The WiFi here works well. If you come in the winter however, wear layers because it gets very chilly in the rooms.

I liked the hostel and especially the kitchen where I was able to make coffee. In terms of friendliness the woman that runs the hostel has to learn quite a bit, though

Great location and lovely staff

The hostel is very nice. The host is extremely friendly. I advise!!!

great and helpfull staff

We had a great time! The only thing I would recommend is printing out a map from where you arrive to the hostel, it can be a little tricky to find. The staff was so helpful in planning our time out and had a lot of resources in the hostel to create itineraries. Really helpful if you aren't exactly sure what you want to do in Sicily! Thank you!!

Fantastic place to base yourself if you wanna have a true experience of Palermo and surrounding areas. The host is extremely friendly, helpful and enthusiastic about making sure guests get the most out of their stays.Highly Recommended!

The best hostel I've been to so far! :) Central location - walking distance to the main attractions in Palermo as well as the train station. The hostel is very clean and cosy, spacious rooms and in our case - a cute terrace. However, despite all of the benefits described above, I consider the staff the greatest benefit in choosing this hostel - very friendly guys. Thanks to Guiseppe's detailed explanations we ended up with a detailed action plan for our day in Palermo and had an amazing time :)

Nice and small hostel, giussepe is very friendly and the hostel is very well located close to the best parts of palermo and at 10 mins walking of the train/bus stations

There is no onsite staff so checkin procedure could be a bit complicated. There are definitely some parts could be improved but considering the money you are paying for it's not bad.

View all Palermo Bed and Breakfasts