4 Friends Reviews

Piazza del Ponticello, 1, Palermo, Italy

My friend & I booked a private room at the beginning of August, it was perfect for our 2 night stay, I would definitely stay there again. Giuseppe was so helpful, giving us plenty of information & suggestions on where to eat in the evenings. The location was amazing, so easy to get around the city and the room was quite large, great value for money.

This hostel is in great position: two minutes to Ballarò e five minutes to Vucciria. The owner Giuseppe is very kind and he suggests you special locals and neighborhoods that you have to visit before leaving Palermo. In the hostel you can meet with other guests, fraternize with them and go out since the first night. I really recommend you Ai Quattro Canti.

1 2 Next » last »