4 Seasons Hotel Reviews

El Dahar, Dr. Sayed Koryem Street - infront of Empire, Hurghada, Egypt

The staff is very friendly and helpful. I stayed as a woman alone and it was perfectly safe. All the restaurants are a bit far away but you can go anywhere you want with the minibus or a taxi. The minibus passes by just right outside the hostel. First I had a small room because the place was completely booked but after my second day I moved into a really big room with TV. There is AC in the rooms as well.

• 27th Aug 2014
  • Denmark

Good Hostel

• 26th Aug 2014

Relaxed and happy stay , Clean room , Good WiFi , Amazing staff , Value for money , Recommend for travellers .

• 23rd Aug 2014

This hotel is good,.The staff are lovely thay try to help with everything .room very clean, location great

• 22nd Aug 2014

Maybe '1 season' hotel would be more appropriate... The water was either scalding or freezing; which was annoying. Be careful booking anything with the staff (we did scuba diving) because they will charge you more than anywhere else. They fed us a line that it was a 'better boat' and 'higher quality' where we could 'go to the dive sites we want' with 'less tourists on the boat' ... But none of these things were true. Other than that, the hotel severed its purpose. The location was decent.

• 18th Aug 2014

For scuba diving or any trips we only help our customer there are different prices in diving and we advise customers to places trust them so as not to put their lives and I think that the price of $ 30 is not so much a comprehensive diving equipment, lunch and a boat and diving coach !!!!

The staff and price are why you stay here. They really took care of me! The rooms are old, but clean and the AC works. There was no wi-fi when I was there. Breakfast included eggs and some bread.

WI-FI works only on reception and Hall and the breakfast is Eggs and cheese and butter and jam and tea, coffee and bread .. Thanks

quite ok, near the beach, but no locker and a bit old

You get what you pay for and a bit more with the very friendly staff! Would recommend for a shiort stay.

Great place! The staff was very friendly, helpful and kind. My room was clean and I thought it was good value for money. If I go back to Hurghada, I will definitely stay at the 4 seasons again!

• 15th May 2014

Basic but nice and cheap hostel. Very good location and staff was nice. Good value for money

I was there just for 1 night. I found the staff very kind and helpful. The room was quiet (better to choose those not standing on the street side) and clean. Good priced and satisfaying breakfast

thanks we hope see you again