4 Seasons Hotel Reviews

El Dahar, Dr. Sayed Koryem Street - infront of Empire, Hurghada, Egypt

Decent basic all rounder. Mohammed was very helpful with trying to sort me out with my plans.Check in/out was very flexible too.

Hostel is OK, manager was very helping and nice. Everything is quite old there (fridge, air conditioner etc.) but everything works and that's OK. And for that price I'm really content.

• 23rd Oct 2014
  • Ukraine

Very good hotel located quite near the center. It worth the price.

I was hesitant and worried after I read some of the literature about this hotel but i decided to get it for one day and to the right of the hotel is great and very clean and quiet and is located in a wonderful spot of the city and all of them are helping guests and friendly very comfortable room and bathroom is very clean and the breakfast is good and the beach close to hotel and good WIFI so i decided to stay longer and I am surprised by some of the negative writings .

• 10th Oct 2014

I loved the service of Mohamed the hostel owner, who helped us with us with every question and gave us recommendations for good places all the time. We felt very warm welcomed and supported. We were a group of 4 international girls and it was just perfect for the money we spent :)

• 4th Oct 2014

Hostel is located right by a private beach area and pool that you can pay for access to (cheap and definitely worth it). The hostel room and beds were fine and quite comfortable but the bathroom/shower was filthy and hadn't been cleaned for ages. Spotted a few cockroaches in the halls. The staff were friendly and very helpful. Breakfast was horrible but free so can't complain.

Was friendly and helpful staff and safe, very clean , located in the best part of the city ,good for budget travelers , Really nice place to stay , Highly recommended .

• 13th Sep 2014

The staff is very friendly and helpful. I stayed as a woman alone and it was perfectly safe. All the restaurants are a bit far away but you can go anywhere you want with the minibus or a taxi. The minibus passes by just right outside the hostel. First I had a small room because the place was completely booked but after my second day I moved into a really big room with TV. There is AC in the rooms as well.

• 27th Aug 2014
  • Denmark

Good Hostel

• 26th Aug 2014

Relaxed and happy stay , Clean room , Good WiFi , Amazing staff , Value for money , Recommend for travellers .

• 23rd Aug 2014

This hotel is good,.The staff are lovely thay try to help with everything .room very clean, location great

• 22nd Aug 2014

Maybe '1 season' hotel would be more appropriate... The water was either scalding or freezing; which was annoying. Be careful booking anything with the staff (we did scuba diving) because they will charge you more than anywhere else. They fed us a line that it was a 'better boat' and 'higher quality' where we could 'go to the dive sites we want' with 'less tourists on the boat' ... But none of these things were true. Other than that, the hotel severed its purpose. The location was decent.

• 18th Aug 2014

For scuba diving or any trips we only help our customer there are different prices in diving and we advise customers to places trust them so as not to put their lives and I think that the price of $ 30 is not so much a comprehensive diving equipment, lunch and a boat and diving coach !!!!

The staff and price are why you stay here. They really took care of me! The rooms are old, but clean and the AC works. There was no wi-fi when I was there. Breakfast included eggs and some bread.

WI-FI works only on reception and Hall and the breakfast is Eggs and cheese and butter and jam and tea, coffee and bread .. Thanks

quite ok, near the beach, but no locker and a bit old