• El Dahar, Dr. Sayed Koryem Street - infront of Empire, Hurghada, Egypt

8.7
Fabulous 171 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 171 Total Reviews
4 Seasons Hotel Located at El Dahar, Dr. Sayed Koryem Street - infront of Empire, Hurghada.
Egypt
Hurghada Hurghada - Egypt P.O. Box 280 El Dahar, Dr. Sayed Koryem Street - infront of Empire
87% 171
27.2592500 33.8188911
    Rooms available

• Germany, Male, 31-40
6th Jan 2017

This hostel is small hotel but one of the best places I have ever stayed ,the location is good and also amazing wifi connection ,Very clean room with good shower .but what made my staying amazing is the staff they made it really awesome they booking for me wonderful diving & snorkeling trips .really Highly recommend

• Australia, Mixed Group, 25-30
9th Dec 2016

Mohammed (the owner) was very welcoming and helped us to plan the rest of our trip throughout Egypt. He provided me with an Egypt SIM card and kept in contact throughout our stay to ensure full satisfaction. Very happy customer.

6th Nov 2016
6.0

The staff are amazing. They arranged a last min car from Hurganda to Luxor for me which was great. The hotel isn't the best. The mattress are very thin, the wifi works if you sit under the router. The room was clean but my shower had two setting really cold and really hot. The showers head only provides a trickle of water. I wish they would have provided beach towels. The door locked worked well sometime I even had trouble getting in. Also not toilet paper.

• Malaysia, Couple, 25-30
1st Nov 2016
8.0

Kind and helpful staff. Share many informations with us.

• Belgium, Couple, 31-40
2nd Oct 2016

We definitely enjoyed our stay at four seasons and would recommend this hotel in Hurghada to any budget traveller. Location in the old center away from the overly touristy hassle is great. Staff is wonderful: friendly, helpful, all that you can ask for. We felt very welcome and totally at ease there. The owner, Muhammed, makes sure his guests are well taken care of. Rooms are basic but clean. Showers even have hot water. Breakfast is basic but filling, the egyptian bread especially is delicious!

• England, Female, 18-24
2nd Sep 2016

What a pleasant hotel!The two main advantages of this hotel are the staff and the location. After a long day you feel that you are coming home. The hotel is clean and quiet, the staff is very friendly and helpful. The beds are comfortable The rooms are clean and free Wifi. The breakfast is great I booked the hotel after reading trip advisor, and I'm glad that I did.