4 Seasons Hotel Reviews

El Dahar, Dr. Sayed Koryem Street - infront of Empire, Hurghada, Egypt

at the end i couldnt go there. So this questionnaire is not sense.

We had a wonderful stay at 4 Seasons, and were made to feel very welcome. The reception area has a really great vibe, and it is possible to book snorkelling and diving, as well as quad biking. It's also possible to gain access to a near-by beach with three pools, restaurant, cafe etc. From our balcony we had a great view of the turquoise waters of the Red Sea. I hope that we will return to this hotel soon, it's got a personal and cosy atmosphere and is much better than large, impersonal hotels.

• 16th Jan 2014

Thank you for a fantastic stay! The owner and staff were very helpful!

I love staying in the 4 seasons hostel , The staff are super friendly and helpful to me specially when arranging my diving trips or courses , I loved the breakfast they offered me it was more than enough and the way they all treated me. Since I dive all day and sleep all night this place is just what i need It wasn't my first time to 4 seasons and it wont be my last ;) keep up the good work !