4 Seasons Hotel Reviews

El Dahar, Dr. Sayed Koryem Street - infront of Empire, Hurghada, Egypt

This is good budget choice. Staff are friendly and helpful. The room and toilet were reasonably clean by Egyptian standards. If you require working internet ask for a room on the second floor. Reception on the third floor is poor at best.

The staff where friendly and helpful and this made our stay a good one. The place could do with a clean and the showeeres leave something to be desired

• 18th Feb 2015

Very nice atmosphere and Mohammed, the owner, helps you with everything out!! I can really recommend that Budget Hotel!! Internet works fine like in Europe!! Go there :)

It was fantastic in terms of value for money , speed WIFI , I felt satisfied there , recommend it to anyone

• 12th Feb 2015

The owner was very very very helpful. He let us stay one more night till our flight. He changed our room for better. Location was good. Breakfast was good.

I could not be more satisfied with this hotel. Rooms are basic but boy do they make up for it with costumer service! Mohammed took me personally to the bus station to buy my tickets to Cairo at no extra charge. Their diving trip was amazing -- and amazingly cheap. JUST STAY HERE

4 seasons hostel is a very nice place to enjoy your time in Hurghada. Why? 1- Mohamed is the owner, he treated us like a family, all that we need he attended us. 2- exellent location, near the beach and a nice pub 3 - the rooms were nice and very clean. 4- very good tours (luxor) and diving (excellent) For all my friends i will recommend 4 seasons hostel ! 4- nice breakfast

Located right , staff was friendly and helpful , definitely recommended .

• 2nd Jan 2015

For those people who goes to Hugharda to enjoy diving,outdoor activities and contact with arabic culture, the hostel is pretty good. It has a good price, it is in a good location (old city) and you have the staff around all the time, which are very friendly !The towels are clean ,the communitary space is friendly and cozy. Some times wifi weak and shower very hot! but we could manage that. The furniture is not new, but who cares...Overall, as a backpacker , i recommend the hostel!

• 1st Jan 2015

Good Hostel , highly recommended .

• 18th Dec 2014

This my first time i stay in small hotel i spent nice time, beautiful room with clean bathroom hot shower, good breakfast , WIFI work good , hotel in privileged area all there is friendly and helpful, , In brief, to say the place will be like if you're looking for simplicity and safety

• 14th Dec 2014

Excellent down to earth budget hotel. Great staff and location. Must be best deal in Hurghada! Hope to stay here again soon, definitely recommended

This was a place to sleep. Stayed one night, shower was a dribble into a pretty dirty tray with a very blocked plug hole meaning i stood in dirty water for a while, the toilet needed to be treated with extreme patience as it took about half an hour to fill up with water so i had to plan ahead a bit. There was also an odd broken fridge in my room for company (it was empty though so not too unsettling). The wifi only worked in the reception. Other than that it did the job.

Sorry about the bathroom we already fix it about fridge we don't put any thing you can buy from any market and put what you want the WIFI this free and work only in reception we said that in our facilities

Very nice and clean budget hotel. the staff was very helpful

• 28th Nov 2014
  • Greece

Decent basic all rounder. Mohammed was very helpful with trying to sort me out with my plans.Check in/out was very flexible too.

Hostel is OK, manager was very helping and nice. Everything is quite old there (fridge, air conditioner etc.) but everything works and that's OK. And for that price I'm really content.

Very good hotel located quite near the center. It worth the price.

I was hesitant and worried after I read some of the literature about this hotel but i decided to get it for one day and to the right of the hotel is great and very clean and quiet and is located in a wonderful spot of the city and all of them are helping guests and friendly very comfortable room and bathroom is very clean and the breakfast is good and the beach close to hotel and good WIFI so i decided to stay longer and I am surprised by some of the negative writings .

• 10th Oct 2014

I loved the service of Mohamed the hostel owner, who helped us with us with every question and gave us recommendations for good places all the time. We felt very warm welcomed and supported. We were a group of 4 international girls and it was just perfect for the money we spent :)

• 4th Oct 2014

Hostel is located right by a private beach area and pool that you can pay for access to (cheap and definitely worth it). The hostel room and beds were fine and quite comfortable but the bathroom/shower was filthy and hadn't been cleaned for ages. Spotted a few cockroaches in the halls. The staff were friendly and very helpful. Breakfast was horrible but free so can't complain.