4 Seasons Hotel Reviews

El Dahar, Dr. Sayed Koryem Street - infront of Empire, Hurghada, Egypt

Very good hotel located quite near the center. It worth the price.

I was hesitant and worried after I read some of the literature about this hotel but i decided to get it for one day and to the right of the hotel is great and very clean and quiet and is located in a wonderful spot of the city and all of them are helping guests and friendly very comfortable room and bathroom is very clean and the breakfast is good and the beach close to hotel and good WIFI so i decided to stay longer and I am surprised by some of the negative writings .

• 10th Oct 2014

I loved the service of Mohamed the hostel owner, who helped us with us with every question and gave us recommendations for good places all the time. We felt very warm welcomed and supported. We were a group of 4 international girls and it was just perfect for the money we spent :)

• 4th Oct 2014