4 Seasons Hotel Reviews

El Dahar, Dr. Sayed Koryem Street - infront of Empire, Hurghada, Egypt

this hostel is alright. good location and price. staff is friendly and they book trips such as diving. good option for backpackers.

No problems at all. Mohammed the owner can't do enough. Would stay again

thankyoufor a pleasant stay andi would recomend this location to anyone ciao x

• 18th Jan 2013
  • Scotland

Very good service, good location and good value for the money. Bathroom was so-so, but overall is was a good stay.

Mohamed is a very helpfull guy... makes your trip easier, there is a nice pub just beside the hotel, good option for budget travellers!!!

WIFI was super weak. Location great. Value was good. Staff were helpful. Rooms big but the shower was sporadically hot and cold. All in all a decent value and good location is you can overlook the WIFI issue and shower.

The room was clean & comfortable, but more importantly, the staff were extremely helpful. They let me use their mobile to make a phone call, gave me useful advice & directions, and they basically bent over backwards to make sure I was happy

The place is so so, if someone does not like a noise, do not stay there coz the street next to the hotel is very busy and noisy. What i did not like is the fact that all the time they try to sell you a tour in a bit pushy way, even they tried to sell me an entry ticket to sand beach hotel for 20 whereas on the beach you can buy for 15, plus the breakfast is very poor. However the location is good and it is relatively cheap. If u go there without hostelworld you will pay much cheaper price.

Please we are not a 5 star hotel I hope that you remember this well about the noisy it was possible to ask for room far from the street, there is much rooms far from the street , i think you just hunting black points why did not say that the place is clean or not ? safe or not ? friendly or not ? and what about free Wi-Fi you still using that 24 hours for free , and on breakfast Is Eggs and jam and cheese and butter, tea, coffee and bread Is this a poor breakfast? Remember that you are paid 8 euros for the room including that breakfast and about our rooms price if you b booking alone or you booking with hostel-world the price is same . I think we do what we can to satisfy customers any way welcome .

The place is a little worn out but if you are looking for a cheap hostel with simple but clean rooms, this is your place. Rooms are spacious but on December cold in the evening. Shower has hot water but wait for few minutes to get it. Breakfast is coffee, egg and a sandwich. Staff is very friendly and helpful and they don't try to sell you anything. There is a mosque very close so I woke up every morning at 5 am. Sound insulation is poor so you can hear all the street noise. WiFi at lobby.

Pros: Great value for money, very very friendly and helpful staff. Very fine and central location. Airport transfers. Internet (WiFi) Cons: Bathroom doors don't close (hope it was just my room); the cot had wide gaps and since the bed was "not so good" quality, my back could feel the gaps; very noisy at nights (but that's the case in most economy hotels in Hurghada). Mine was a diving vacation - I'm out during daytime and I needed just a basic/minimal place to sleep.

First i want to thanks the Boss of the 4 seasons Hotel. In Hurghada, in Egypt, you'd better not trust anyone except 4 seasons Hotel. The Boss of the Hotel hat helped us a lot. If you because of your Visitplan can not book any bett in Hurghada in time, you can go direct to 4 seasons Hotel. They will help you 100%. The 4 seasons Hotel will help you to buy some presents too, because you don't know the actually price. Thank you 4 seasons Hotel. You have changed my view of arabs.

Very good location and price.Staff is very helpfull.For this price what else i can expect!Tea served for free bye Mr.Mohamed ,his english is very limited but he tryed to help me whatever i asked for.Thank you guys for youre kindness.

• 30th Nov 2012
  • Turkey

Hello Mr. Huseyin , We Miss You , So Mohamed Tea Start learn English Well LOL , And Say Hello To You , So , Also Mohamed ( Manger ) And All Staff Say Hello To You , See You Next Feb As You Said With Your Family , Owner Ahmed .

We stayed 5 in this hotel and had a lovely time! The staff are very friendly and helpful. The room was extremely clean, with hot water and air conditioning. Excellent value for money! There is no need to stay in the fancy hotels over there...much better to stay in this cosy hotel that feels like home! I got food poisoning on one day and the staff made me a special honey lemon tea and were so concerned for me...I really appreciate their kindness!! We really recommend everyone to stay here!!

Thank you, wonderful couple hope to seeing you again as I hope no one mis understanding of food poisoning happened to them outside the hotel at one of the restaurants in the city and we do not offer any food in hotel ...

For a group of Backpackers this place is the best ! , The Hotel has all what you could possibly need to stay for a couple of days , the staff where friendly and they organized all our trips ( diving , Safari , Geffton trip ) and there prices where always the cheapest. I will Definitely recommend it to all my friends !

Lovely staff at The Four Seasons. They were doing some work on the hostel, its had a great new paint job. Our room was nice and the bathroom was fairly clean. A nice bar next door, with an excellent happy hour, a 3 minute walk to the beach. A great location. The staff reccommended a great snorkelling trip, very cheap and it was the best day.

needs some renovation and painting

• 28th Oct 2012

The hostel was a little run-down, but adequate for the budget traveler. The staff were excellent and went out of their way to organize trips for us, pick us up at the airport, and give us information the information we needed. We enjoyed our stay and had no major problems.

Mohamed and his staff were excellent hosts, nothing was too much trouble to give advice, organise or just sit and chat over tea. The room was much better than I was expecting with a large balcony, fridge, aircon and TV. I did two days of diving with the very well run Prince diving centre at the back of the 4 seasons, very good value and organised through Mohamed. I will definitely be going back to Hurghada and will definitely stay at the 4 seasons again, thank you Mohamed.

• 25th Oct 2012

very good for everthing.

Great place, the staff was really friendly and helpful, making me breakfast at 1pm and offering me free shower after i already checked out.