4 Seasons Hotel Reviews

El Dahar, Dr. Sayed Koryem Street - infront of Empire, Hurghada, Egypt

WIFI was super weak. Location great. Value was good. Staff were helpful. Rooms big but the shower was sporadically hot and cold. All in all a decent value and good location is you can overlook the WIFI issue and shower.

The room was clean & comfortable, but more importantly, the staff were extremely helpful. They let me use their mobile to make a phone call, gave me useful advice & directions, and they basically bent over backwards to make sure I was happy

The place is so so, if someone does not like a noise, do not stay there coz the street next to the hotel is very busy and noisy. What i did not like is the fact that all the time they try to sell you a tour in a bit pushy way, even they tried to sell me an entry ticket to sand beach hotel for 20 whereas on the beach you can buy for 15, plus the breakfast is very poor. However the location is good and it is relatively cheap. If u go there without hostelworld you will pay much cheaper price.

Please we are not a 5 star hotel I hope that you remember this well about the noisy it was possible to ask for room far from the street, there is much rooms far from the street , i think you just hunting black points why did not say that the place is clean or not ? safe or not ? friendly or not ? and what about free Wi-Fi you still using that 24 hours for free , and on breakfast Is Eggs and jam and cheese and butter, tea, coffee and bread Is this a poor breakfast? Remember that you are paid 8 euros for the room including that breakfast and about our rooms price if you b booking alone or you booking with hostel-world the price is same . I think we do what we can to satisfy customers any way welcome .

The place is a little worn out but if you are looking for a cheap hostel with simple but clean rooms, this is your place. Rooms are spacious but on December cold in the evening. Shower has hot water but wait for few minutes to get it. Breakfast is coffee, egg and a sandwich. Staff is very friendly and helpful and they don't try to sell you anything. There is a mosque very close so I woke up every morning at 5 am. Sound insulation is poor so you can hear all the street noise. WiFi at lobby.

Pros: Great value for money, very very friendly and helpful staff. Very fine and central location. Airport transfers. Internet (WiFi) Cons: Bathroom doors don't close (hope it was just my room); the cot had wide gaps and since the bed was "not so good" quality, my back could feel the gaps; very noisy at nights (but that's the case in most economy hotels in Hurghada). Mine was a diving vacation - I'm out during daytime and I needed just a basic/minimal place to sleep.

First i want to thanks the Boss of the 4 seasons Hotel. In Hurghada, in Egypt, you'd better not trust anyone except 4 seasons Hotel. The Boss of the Hotel hat helped us a lot. If you because of your Visitplan can not book any bett in Hurghada in time, you can go direct to 4 seasons Hotel. They will help you 100%. The 4 seasons Hotel will help you to buy some presents too, because you don't know the actually price. Thank you 4 seasons Hotel. You have changed my view of arabs.

Very good location and price.Staff is very helpfull.For this price what else i can expect!Tea served for free bye Mr.Mohamed ,his english is very limited but he tryed to help me whatever i asked for.Thank you guys for youre kindness.

• 30th Nov 2012
  • Turkey

Hello Mr. Huseyin , We Miss You , So Mohamed Tea Start learn English Well LOL , And Say Hello To You , So , Also Mohamed ( Manger ) And All Staff Say Hello To You , See You Next Feb As You Said With Your Family , Owner Ahmed .

We stayed 5 in this hotel and had a lovely time! The staff are very friendly and helpful. The room was extremely clean, with hot water and air conditioning. Excellent value for money! There is no need to stay in the fancy hotels over there...much better to stay in this cosy hotel that feels like home! I got food poisoning on one day and the staff made me a special honey lemon tea and were so concerned for me...I really appreciate their kindness!! We really recommend everyone to stay here!!

Thank you, wonderful couple hope to seeing you again as I hope no one mis understanding of food poisoning happened to them outside the hotel at one of the restaurants in the city and we do not offer any food in hotel ...

For a group of Backpackers this place is the best ! , The Hotel has all what you could possibly need to stay for a couple of days , the staff where friendly and they organized all our trips ( diving , Safari , Geffton trip ) and there prices where always the cheapest. I will Definitely recommend it to all my friends !

Lovely staff at The Four Seasons. They were doing some work on the hostel, its had a great new paint job. Our room was nice and the bathroom was fairly clean. A nice bar next door, with an excellent happy hour, a 3 minute walk to the beach. A great location. The staff reccommended a great snorkelling trip, very cheap and it was the best day.

needs some renovation and painting

• 28th Oct 2012

The hostel was a little run-down, but adequate for the budget traveler. The staff were excellent and went out of their way to organize trips for us, pick us up at the airport, and give us information the information we needed. We enjoyed our stay and had no major problems.

Mohamed and his staff were excellent hosts, nothing was too much trouble to give advice, organise or just sit and chat over tea. The room was much better than I was expecting with a large balcony, fridge, aircon and TV. I did two days of diving with the very well run Prince diving centre at the back of the 4 seasons, very good value and organised through Mohamed. I will definitely be going back to Hurghada and will definitely stay at the 4 seasons again, thank you Mohamed.

• 25th Oct 2012

very good for everthing.

Great place, the staff was really friendly and helpful, making me breakfast at 1pm and offering me free shower after i already checked out.

It's absolutely a super great choice for backpackers to stay and the owner Ahmed will help you anything you need in Hurghada.

• 24th Sep 2012
  • Taiwan

It's the perfect hotel for low-budget-travaller. The hotel is clean, although the furniture has seen better days. The location is next to a nice bar, where you can meet travallers and young people from all over the world. The beach is just 5 minutes away (you have to pay entrance for all beaches in Hurghada, the entrance is not included). The value of what you pay and what you get is very good. The staff there is friendly and it is really safe there.

Excellent value for money. Clean. Very friendly and helpful staff.

The wifi is the one of the next cafe where you have to go to get the code access for 1hour... The handbassin leak, some flush for the toilets doesn't work Try the bed before accepting a room Good air conditionning, a bit noisy but it work nice Breakfast is ok The staff is very helpfull but keep in mind you are in Egypt every one do business and everything you do with an intermediary cost you more. For those who are not closely looking at their money no problem. Good price and safe place indeed

• 8th Aug 2012

Thank you for your comment good but about WiFi on our Facilities we did not say we have WiFi about the room we are now start do new paint process for each room and maintenance exhaustive Per toilets when you come again you will notice a big change and about the business part we got only the room price from you and about the person he did business with you he doing that without the knowledge of hotel management and we thank you much for this information and has already been to take appropriate action with him and the punishment he deserves this done .and we promise this never be repeat with any customer Please all our customers when commenting remember that we are a small hotel and our prices also low We're not 5 stars or even 4-star We are a simple place We are the only hotel which was a lot of comment page and it is difficult to get the satisfaction of all people But I think we have alot of safe and helpfull and trustworthy Thanks

This hostel isn't really located near the ocean or a paved road. We were the only 2 people staying in the hostel. Both of the owners were extremely nice and cooked us breakfast. Rooms had AC and TV and were clean. It was a nice hostel, but I would prefere a location near the city center since I am American and didn't always feel safe in that location