4 Seasons Hotel Reviews

El Dahar, Dr. Sayed Koryem Street - infront of Empire, Hurghada, Egypt

The staff are really friendly , they managed to book for me a diving and a safari trip which i enjoyed so much ! we were a group of 4 medical students visiting hurghada travelling on budget and this was the perfect choice for us ! , excellent value for money , in the center of al dahar area ! i will be back again for sure

I was too scared to use the shower. The toilet leaked when flushed.

Sir , We told you if you want to change the room but you said no and your room toilet problem finished in 10 minutes in all cases Welcome

Wasn't my first time and definitely not the last !

Hostel is fantastic very clean & very nice room, very good location , kind people are friendly and very helpful Mr Ahmed (owner) very helpful ,hotel very safe, good breakfast, and cheap price!! I recommend a lot

• 27th May 2013
  • Egypt

A really nice and clean hotel to stay, perfect location , Mr. Ahmed (owner) and his staff they are A warm welcome and friendly and very helpful. Good value for money, big breakfast I felt home and very safe and relaxed ,perfect atmosphere . Amazing watching sea view from rooftop. Great place for anyone traveling on a budget. i would recommend this place

• 27th May 2013
  • Egypt

It was a lovely stay. Everything was perfect , Great value for money ,The hotel In a great location one of the best spot at hurghada , very clean. Also very safe (10/10 safe) , The owner (Ahmed) and staff is friendly and Super helpful you can trust any advice they will give to you ( Thank you guy’s ) . excellent Breakfast . everyone feels there like at home , with a great atmosphere , I will definitely return there again. Highly recommend

• 23rd May 2013
  • Egypt

If you are looking for a place to stay and do not want to spend too much, this is a place to stay. Simply value for money. Friendly staff. Ahmed, the manager in the hotel was very helpful. Since it was my first time in Egypt it mattered a lot... helped me with the post, getting the nice tours, cruises, safaris whats around the area etc etc.... I will always remember that. Thanks Ahmed!

this hostel is alright. good location and price. staff is friendly and they book trips such as diving. good option for backpackers.

No problems at all. Mohammed the owner can't do enough. Would stay again

thankyoufor a pleasant stay andi would recomend this location to anyone ciao x

• 18th Jan 2013
  • Scotland

Very good service, good location and good value for the money. Bathroom was so-so, but overall is was a good stay.

Mohamed is a very helpfull guy... makes your trip easier, there is a nice pub just beside the hotel, good option for budget travellers!!!

WIFI was super weak. Location great. Value was good. Staff were helpful. Rooms big but the shower was sporadically hot and cold. All in all a decent value and good location is you can overlook the WIFI issue and shower.

The room was clean & comfortable, but more importantly, the staff were extremely helpful. They let me use their mobile to make a phone call, gave me useful advice & directions, and they basically bent over backwards to make sure I was happy

The place is so so, if someone does not like a noise, do not stay there coz the street next to the hotel is very busy and noisy. What i did not like is the fact that all the time they try to sell you a tour in a bit pushy way, even they tried to sell me an entry ticket to sand beach hotel for 20 whereas on the beach you can buy for 15, plus the breakfast is very poor. However the location is good and it is relatively cheap. If u go there without hostelworld you will pay much cheaper price.

Please we are not a 5 star hotel I hope that you remember this well about the noisy it was possible to ask for room far from the street, there is much rooms far from the street , i think you just hunting black points why did not say that the place is clean or not ? safe or not ? friendly or not ? and what about free Wi-Fi you still using that 24 hours for free , and on breakfast Is Eggs and jam and cheese and butter, tea, coffee and bread Is this a poor breakfast? Remember that you are paid 8 euros for the room including that breakfast and about our rooms price if you b booking alone or you booking with hostel-world the price is same . I think we do what we can to satisfy customers any way welcome .

The place is a little worn out but if you are looking for a cheap hostel with simple but clean rooms, this is your place. Rooms are spacious but on December cold in the evening. Shower has hot water but wait for few minutes to get it. Breakfast is coffee, egg and a sandwich. Staff is very friendly and helpful and they don't try to sell you anything. There is a mosque very close so I woke up every morning at 5 am. Sound insulation is poor so you can hear all the street noise. WiFi at lobby.

Pros: Great value for money, very very friendly and helpful staff. Very fine and central location. Airport transfers. Internet (WiFi) Cons: Bathroom doors don't close (hope it was just my room); the cot had wide gaps and since the bed was "not so good" quality, my back could feel the gaps; very noisy at nights (but that's the case in most economy hotels in Hurghada). Mine was a diving vacation - I'm out during daytime and I needed just a basic/minimal place to sleep.

First i want to thanks the Boss of the 4 seasons Hotel. In Hurghada, in Egypt, you'd better not trust anyone except 4 seasons Hotel. The Boss of the Hotel hat helped us a lot. If you because of your Visitplan can not book any bett in Hurghada in time, you can go direct to 4 seasons Hotel. They will help you 100%. The 4 seasons Hotel will help you to buy some presents too, because you don't know the actually price. Thank you 4 seasons Hotel. You have changed my view of arabs.

Very good location and price.Staff is very helpfull.For this price what else i can expect!Tea served for free bye Mr.Mohamed ,his english is very limited but he tryed to help me whatever i asked for.Thank you guys for youre kindness.

• 30th Nov 2012
  • Turkey

Hello Mr. Huseyin , We Miss You , So Mohamed Tea Start learn English Well LOL , And Say Hello To You , So , Also Mohamed ( Manger ) And All Staff Say Hello To You , See You Next Feb As You Said With Your Family , Owner Ahmed .

We stayed 5 in this hotel and had a lovely time! The staff are very friendly and helpful. The room was extremely clean, with hot water and air conditioning. Excellent value for money! There is no need to stay in the fancy hotels over there...much better to stay in this cosy hotel that feels like home! I got food poisoning on one day and the staff made me a special honey lemon tea and were so concerned for me...I really appreciate their kindness!! We really recommend everyone to stay here!!

Thank you, wonderful couple hope to seeing you again as I hope no one mis understanding of food poisoning happened to them outside the hotel at one of the restaurants in the city and we do not offer any food in hotel ...