4 Seasons Hotel Reviews

El Dahar, Dr. Sayed Koryem Street - infront of Empire, Hurghada, Egypt

The staff is very friendly and helpful. I stayed as a woman alone and it was perfectly safe. All the restaurants are a bit far away but you can go anywhere you want with the minibus or a taxi. The minibus passes by just right outside the hostel. First I had a small room because the place was completely booked but after my second day I moved into a really big room with TV. There is AC in the rooms as well.

• 27th Aug 2014
  • Denmark

Good Hostel

• 26th Aug 2014

Relaxed and happy stay , Clean room , Good WiFi , Amazing staff , Value for money , Recommend for travellers .

• 23rd Aug 2014

This hotel is good,.The staff are lovely thay try to help with everything .room very clean, location great

• 22nd Aug 2014

Maybe '1 season' hotel would be more appropriate... The water was either scalding or freezing; which was annoying. Be careful booking anything with the staff (we did scuba diving) because they will charge you more than anywhere else. They fed us a line that it was a 'better boat' and 'higher quality' where we could 'go to the dive sites we want' with 'less tourists on the boat' ... But none of these things were true. Other than that, the hotel severed its purpose. The location was decent.

• 18th Aug 2014

For scuba diving or any trips we only help our customer there are different prices in diving and we advise customers to places trust them so as not to put their lives and I think that the price of $ 30 is not so much a comprehensive diving equipment, lunch and a boat and diving coach !!!!

The staff and price are why you stay here. They really took care of me! The rooms are old, but clean and the AC works. There was no wi-fi when I was there. Breakfast included eggs and some bread.

WI-FI works only on reception and Hall and the breakfast is Eggs and cheese and butter and jam and tea, coffee and bread .. Thanks

quite ok, near the beach, but no locker and a bit old

You get what you pay for and a bit more with the very friendly staff! Would recommend for a shiort stay.

Great place! The staff was very friendly, helpful and kind. My room was clean and I thought it was good value for money. If I go back to Hurghada, I will definitely stay at the 4 seasons again!

• 15th May 2014

Basic but nice and cheap hostel. Very good location and staff was nice. Good value for money

I was there just for 1 night. I found the staff very kind and helpful. The room was quiet (better to choose those not standing on the street side) and clean. Good priced and satisfaying breakfast

thanks we hope see you again

at the end i couldnt go there. So this questionnaire is not sense.

We had a wonderful stay at 4 Seasons, and were made to feel very welcome. The reception area has a really great vibe, and it is possible to book snorkelling and diving, as well as quad biking. It's also possible to gain access to a near-by beach with three pools, restaurant, cafe etc. From our balcony we had a great view of the turquoise waters of the Red Sea. I hope that we will return to this hotel soon, it's got a personal and cosy atmosphere and is much better than large, impersonal hotels.

• 16th Jan 2014

Thank you for a fantastic stay! The owner and staff were very helpful!

I love staying in the 4 seasons hostel , The staff are super friendly and helpful to me specially when arranging my diving trips or courses , I loved the breakfast they offered me it was more than enough and the way they all treated me. Since I dive all day and sleep all night this place is just what i need It wasn't my first time to 4 seasons and it wont be my last ;) keep up the good work !

Solid budget option. Mohammed is very helpful and will arrange any trips you need. Only real complaint was lack of Wifi.

Simple hotel with simple facilities. Yet value for money is good. Breakfast is just a cup of coffee and two breads with nothing but jam/butter in them. WiFi has a usage limit and when it is used, it is so slow it is almost unusable. Beds could be better. AC is effective but try not to get cold.

Our Breakfast is Eggs and jam and cheese and butter, tea, Milk ,coffee and bread and the WIFI is problem at all Egypt for few day's

The location is fine, the staff tries their best, unfortunately the hostel is very old and that shows. It's not so clean, the water pressure is poor, the WIFI not working and tickets for the pool were not available.

Thank You but i think you see us when we got new WiFi and we told you that pool tickets not available at night time any way we try our best the property not old but we not 5 stars

I stayed at this hostel for a few nights and felt very welcomed by Muahmmed and his dad. The room was clean and had a lovely view over the sea. Great value for money. Would definitely come again when visiting Hurghada

• 8th Aug 2013

The staff are really friendly , they managed to book for me a diving and a safari trip which i enjoyed so much ! we were a group of 4 medical students visiting hurghada travelling on budget and this was the perfect choice for us ! , excellent value for money , in the center of al dahar area ! i will be back again for sure