4 Seasons Hotel Reviews

El Dahar, Dr. Sayed Koryem Street - infront of Empire, Hurghada, Egypt

Relaxed and happy stay , Clean room , Good WiFi , Amazing staff , Value for money , Recommend for travellers .

• 23rd Aug 2014

This hotel is good,.The staff are lovely thay try to help with everything .room very clean, location great

• 22nd Aug 2014

The staff and price are why you stay here. They really took care of me! The rooms are old, but clean and the AC works. There was no wi-fi when I was there. Breakfast included eggs and some bread.

WI-FI works only on reception and Hall and the breakfast is Eggs and cheese and butter and jam and tea, coffee and bread .. Thanks

quite ok, near the beach, but no locker and a bit old

You get what you pay for and a bit more with the very friendly staff! Would recommend for a shiort stay.

Great place! The staff was very friendly, helpful and kind. My room was clean and I thought it was good value for money. If I go back to Hurghada, I will definitely stay at the 4 seasons again!

• 15th May 2014

Basic but nice and cheap hostel. Very good location and staff was nice. Good value for money

I was there just for 1 night. I found the staff very kind and helpful. The room was quiet (better to choose those not standing on the street side) and clean. Good priced and satisfaying breakfast

thanks we hope see you again

Das Hotel ist ungepflegt und die Sanitären Anlagen waren schmutzig. Als einziger Gast blieb ich nur 3 von 14 Tagen!!! Das Hotel liegt an einer stark befahrenen Straße und ist laut. Nicht empfehlenswert.

Sir do you remember since we meet you in airport you was permanently complaint and you side i will stay only 2 or 3 night because I am very sick we sure our rooms is clean and real story you was ailing poisoning event this poisoning In a restaurant in Cairo and we helped you a lot more than three times help in going to the hospital free this the truth to cut your trip and returned to your home country and the hotel is not the reason for your return home, or you was stayed on another hotel !!

El hotel es muy sencillo. Pero en relación al precio es bueno. La atención por parte del personal es muy buena . siempre quieren quedar bien contigo y te apoyan en todo. Al lado hay agencias de buceo muy buenas y económicas. Te llevan a excelentes arrecifes es de los mejores sitios para hacer buceo. Y mira que soy de México y aquí tenemos la secunda barrera de coral mas grande del mundo y he realizado mucho buceo y te recomiendo por mucho bucear en el mar rojo.