40 Berkeley Hostel Reviews

40 Berkeley Street, MA, Boston, USA

Shared toilet need to be cleaned. In the morning I found the floor flood with water.

• 6th Oct 2014

But the rooms which are near or on Berkeley street are very too noisy during the night. There is to much traffic in the night. You must have some very good earplugs. What a shame !

we spend a night, 4 people. a friend of mine that was stolen were wallets at night in Boston, the staff made sure that my friend is firm bank account and for reassurance. Thank you to them!

• 22nd Sep 2014

They dont have kichen. This should be very clear in the website and not just ommited

the hostel is amazing, it's more like hotel not hostel. you should defenetly choose 40 berkeley.

only one shower was working on our floor

eThank you - my stay was excellent. One thing I would recommand is to set a time limit at night. how long guest can sit in the inside garden and be noisy. My room was facing N, while great to have a garden below, it was incredibly disturbing when on the last night buest were still yelling around after midnght. Thank you for your time I will book 40 Berkely again. Best Renee Hills

• 4th Sep 2014