40 Berkeley Hostel Reviews

40 Berkeley Street, MA, Boston, USA

Rooms could do with a bit of work as the room we got had no light and the blinds on the window didn't close. Other than that this is a good hostel to stay in as its very close to all the city attractions and in a very nice area

• 27th Jun 2014

Staff was very unfriendly. Booked a private room with bath but we got one without bath. AFTER CHECK-IN YOU DON'T GET YOUR MONEY BACK, IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SPEND THE NIGHT THERE. Would not recommend to stay there. Room was tiny and dirty so we couldn't spend the night there!!! Had to leave after we hand checked-in, WASTE OF MONEY! After I saw the room, I knew why they have the policy that they dont't give you your money back after check-in!!!

• 26th Jun 2014
  • Switzerland

As always great location and price.

• 25th Jun 2014

Front desk staff was mostly rude. Location is excellent, walking distance from most main attractions. Breakfast was impressive. Rooms are ok (no a/c). Left my luggage at the front desk for a couple of hours and a cup I had inside got broken. When I told the staff they wouldn't even apologize.

1 2 3 Next » last »