40 Berkeley Hostel Reviews

40 Berkeley Street, MA, Boston, USA

Great little hostel right in the middle of Boston, very near everything. The wifi wasn't really working on the 3rd floor and the food did not look appetizing, but the rooms and bathrooms were very clean and quiet and I felt very safe at all times. Really great for travelers!

• 21st May 2014

A nice, handy place to stay while I was in Boston. Just what I was looking for.

Staff was friendly and helpful. Facilities clean.

• 10th May 2014

It is so expensive. In addition, the facilities were bad. I would better choose the other hostel. But breakfasy was really good. I could acknowlege.

Perfectly ok rooms though a bit sparse and tatty. Staff were pleasant and bathrooms mostly clean.

Staff there are cold, unfriendly and unwilling to help.

• 21st Apr 2014
  • China

Friendlier staff would be a help, i presented to them that I accidentally booked a private room for 4 as a solo traveler, they put me into a room single room and still charged me for $75 even on the website it was under 40. No real activities to get out and meet people show you round Boston etc more of a hotel than hostel.

Stayed in a basic 3-bed room. Very basic with limited space. Beds simple but comfortable. Was clean and quiet. Breakfast in the morning was simple but there was a good selection.

1 2 3 Next » last »