40 Berkeley Hostel Reviews

40 Berkeley Street, MA, Boston, USA

Is just little expensive but I had good time

Great hostel! Very clean, and they will hold your stuff for the day for free. The location was great and only a 5 minute walk from the T. I would definitely recommend.

• 30th Mar 2014

The lobby staff were very nice people. Smiles and friendlyness :) But the hygiene was very poor. There was some sticky stuff on the floor in our room, the blanket had holes and didn't look clean and someone had actually smeared poop on the wall of one of the stalls in the toilets and nobody cleaned it for at least 4 days. The free breakfast was ok considering it was free. The bed itself however was probably the most comfortable bed we have slept in and we slept very well :)

• 26th Mar 2014
  • Iceland

Stayed for about a week. Overall it was a good experience. + Convenient location + Good food provided free of cost every morning. - The internet was frustrating and cumbersome. It'd expire your session frequently, forcing you to re-login, which caused plenty of aggravation. - Many things were broken, the worst being one of two showers for my entire floor. If I didn't wake up early enough, I'd have to stand around the bathroom waiting in line.

The only issue I'd have to say, is I wish there were more towels ( like 2 per guest) and an extra pillow , But other than that everything was great.

1 2 3 Next » last »