40 Berkeley Hostel Reviews

40 Berkeley Street, MA, Boston, USA

The room was not good, it need to be improved. The bathrooms were not all working and they did not repaired it. It is located in a good area; however, it is not a good price according to the services La habitación no era buena, necesita muchas mejoras. Los baños no estaban funcionando como debían y no fueron reparados. La ubicación es bastante buena. Sin embargo, la calidad con el precio no van de la mano

First impression was really bad, quite run-down place but actually provides everything you need to have a pleasant time in Boston. Furniture and bed was very low quality but the garden offers some relaxation and shade. Staff is friendly and the location is top.

40 Berkeley Hostel was a really nice hostel located within walking distance from Boston downton (but again, Boston downton is not very big) or also next to a T station . Entering the hostel you get an impression of dust in the lobby, and I was afraid at first I will have trouble with allergies but the room was rather clean and I didn't had any issue with it. The bathroom is clean and convenient. Functional wifi. One of the cheapest hostel apparently, althgh I wouldn't say it was cheap.

Our stay was awesome, great location, super nice and helpful staff. The room was big and clean. The neighbourghood was quiet and calm, really close to downtown. If I ever go bavk to Boston, I will stay there for sure. I recommend it to my friends.

Room & washroom was very dirty.

• 14th Jun 2015