46 Pilrig Street Reviews

46 Pilrig Street, Edinburgh, Scotland

Very hospitable, charming, and easy.

• 25th May 2015

I had a very pleasent stay at 46 Pilrig Street. Joi and Rod were very nice and welcoming. The room was nice and the breakfast great. I totally recommend it.

• 14th May 2015
  • Switzerland

Lovely room. Wonderful hosts. Great city.

Thank you very much for the wonderful days I could spend in your lovely bed and breakfast. I had an amazing time and enjoyed your marvellous breakfast! If I come to Edinburgh another time, I will definitely stay with you again!

• 3rd Apr 2015
  • Switzerland

Great place in a great location. Staff are very helpful and easy going and our twin room was huge. I would definitely stay here again

Real great stay, Joi and Rod were fantastic, warm hosts. Will definitely stay again.

• 13th Feb 2015