46 Pilrig Street Reviews

46 Pilrig Street, Edinburgh, Scotland

The owners are immensely friendly, the breakfast is fresh and delicious and the rooms are spacious, spotless and homely. What more could you ask for?

• 29th Jun 2015

We got a great big room, very nice and helpful hosts and great breakfast.

Very friendly and helpful hosts. Excellent recommendations and a lovely breakfast. What an authentic atmosphere! An excellent introduction into Scotland!

Our hosts were very friendly and told us of some great places to visit while we were there and showed us how to get there. The location was only fifteen minutes from the city center and the neighborhood seemed very safe. Absolutely loved it.

• 12th Jun 2015

lovely B&B in a beautiful Georgian style house. location is perfect if you would like to explore both Edinburgh and Leith - both in walking distance of about 15 min. delicous breakfast and nicely furnished room.

Very hospitable, charming, and easy.

• 25th May 2015

Great location just a ten or fifteen minute bus ride to most of the sites. The owners are very friendly and a pleasure to talk to. And their dog Bracken is adorable.

I had a very pleasent stay at 46 Pilrig Street. Joi and Rod were very nice and welcoming. The room was nice and the breakfast great. I totally recommend it.

• 14th May 2015
  • Switzerland

Lovely room. Wonderful hosts. Great city.

Thank you very much for the wonderful days I could spend in your lovely bed and breakfast. I had an amazing time and enjoyed your marvellous breakfast! If I come to Edinburgh another time, I will definitely stay with you again!

• 3rd Apr 2015
  • Switzerland

Great place in a great location. Staff are very helpful and easy going and our twin room was huge. I would definitely stay here again

Real great stay, Joi and Rod were fantastic, warm hosts. Will definitely stay again.

• 13th Feb 2015