46 Pilrig Street Reviews

46 Pilrig Street, Edinburgh, Scotland

Lovely room. Wonderful hosts. Great city.

Thank you very much for the wonderful days I could spend in your lovely bed and breakfast. I had an amazing time and enjoyed your marvellous breakfast! If I come to Edinburgh another time, I will definitely stay with you again!

• 3rd Apr 2015
  • Switzerland

Great place in a great location. Staff are very helpful and easy going and our twin room was huge. I would definitely stay here again

Real great stay, Joi and Rod were fantastic, warm hosts. Will definitely stay again.

• 13th Feb 2015
  • Wales
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Absolutely wonderful experience. My friend/teammate and I went up to Edinburgh kind of last second and this was the only place left with space, but we were both incredibly happy we stayed there. The hosts were so kind, and once they realized we were not a couple (private room en suite with a double) they happily gave us a camping cot. Some might think the location is only good since you do have to walk a couple blocks to get to the more touristy areas, but we though otherwise! Great place!

• 14th Nov 2014