48 Ville

• 94/1 Phaholayothin Road, Phaholayothin Soi 48, Anusaovaree, Bangkhen, Bangkok, Thailand

Fabulous 46 Total Reviews
Fabulous 46 Total Reviews

• England, Female, 41+
1st Feb 2017
8.0

Although the directions are a bit misleading, once I arrived the admissions process was quick and easy, with the free airport shuttle time confirmed for the next day and room / locker keys issued. I was very surprised with the high standard of the room, with free coffee sachets, toilet paper and towel waiting on my allocated bed. Wi-Fi access is by floor and worked with no issues. I would recommend it and stay again.

• England, Female, 25-30
31st Jan 2017

Nice clean hotel, comfy beds, 24 hour restaurant and free airport transfer. I was here for about 7 hours as was coming back from holiday I Koh Tao and flying early next morning. Good hotel for early flights:)

• USA, Couple, 25-30
25th Jan 2017
5.1

The power cut off twice. The internet connection was not secure at all. The lobby seemed to be the place to have loud arguments with the staff. When we checked it the person at the front desk helped 20 other people before us, while it was our turn at the counter. They will charge you extra for anything at the drop of a hat. Pseudo convenient location.

• Netherlands, Female, 18-24
7th Jan 2017
7.7

Good place to stay if you have to catch a plane from the nearby airport but that's about it. Beds are comfy and the place is clean and it felt a bit like I was in a hotel room with 4 beds. Nothing very exciting in the area I don't think but then again I didn't take time to go explore

• Canada, Female, 18-24
5th Dec 2016
6.0

Close to airport free transport in morning don't stay unless you need to be at airport in morning.