48 Ville Reviews

94/1 Phaholayothin Road, Phaholayothin Soi 48, Anusaovaree, Bangkhen, Bangkok, Thailand

It is very far from the metro or bts, everywhere you have to go with taxi, its very poor hotel, only one guy talks in english, and he was working when we were going out so before he comes noome can understand us and help us... It is good place only if u have to sleep somewhere between flights... There is no more reasoms to go here...

• 5th May 2015
  • Lithuania

I don't know who the young man on the reception desk was but at one in the morning I really appreciated his kind warm friendly welcome. I also enjoyed the friendly service in the small restaurant they have; there were two young girls (obvious connected to the restaurant staff) playing quietly and that made for a lovely family atmosphere. I feel it is likely that I will be booking here in the future and I'd definitely recommend 48 Ville to friends.

I enjoyed staying at 48 Ville. I arrived in Bangkok at 7pm and my next flight was from Don Mueang airport the next morning at 8am. The shuttle service between both airports is free. The taxi ride from Don Mueang to the hotel took about 15 minutes. Be careful not to pay more than 200 baht for a taxi! The room was clean and basic, the people at the reception are very friendly and the restaurant is open 24 hours.Good food! I recommend to stay there if you want to stay near Don Mueang for a night!