5 Terre Backpackers Reviews

Via San Michele 5, Corvara di Beverino, Cinque Terre, Italy

Cleanliness is really important to me, and this place was very good for it. Points of improvement: id suggest more secure lockers (but it was not an issue for me at all). I don't usually leave comments and rate for hostels, but I think this one deserves it. Cheers,

• 22nd Jun 2015

thanks a lot zana....have fun in nice ;-))) ciao francesco

A very nice place to get away from the craziness of the five villages. Dining on the terrace looking at the views at the hostel was definitely worth the 20 min shuttle ride to reach the location. Francesco the owner was the best I've ever met, tending to our needs and making us all feel super at home. Thanks!

Francesco is an awesome cook and went above and beyond helping his guests. There's also an awesome patio that overlooks the mountains. Very easy to meet people here over dinner, would definitely recommend

Amazing view, amazing staff.

• 18th Jun 2015

Loved this place. I agree with the the reviews that you will be just fine with the 2 buses in the morning and 2 in evening. The only downside is you don't see cinque terre at night. If you have enough people though, stay for the evening to see the views at night and split a taxi back to the hostel. Roughly 50 euro to do so easily split with a few people. Francesco is an amazing host who will go out of his way to help you. Awesome dinners too! I should have extended my stay!!

Stayed here for a week and would have stayed longer! Everyone here is truly amazing, the views are to die for, and the food... So good. The shuttle service is extremely convenient and the beds are really comfortable. The best part of my trip.

This is our favorite home away from home in all of the 14 countries we have been to. peaceful, spotless, comfortable and friendly. at the end of a long day in town, or hiking, you get to return by the shuttle (thanks Leo for 90's hits!) and have a home cooked dinner and dessert (the best meals we've had in italy). it really felt like a home for us, and we could not ask for more. We will return! Thankyou Francesco!!

great location. great food. great hospitality. very clean.

Wonderful family atmosphere! In the country, but the hostel provides a shuttle serve into Monterosso and back (20-25 min bus ride). Would Definitely stay here again!!

Grazie mille taylor..... you are alwais welcome in the family!!!! ;-))) ciao francesco

If I could give this hostel 6/5, I would! The view from the hostel is stunning and it's the best way to spend a night after hiking. It's nice to get a break from the large hostels to experience this haven that Francesco creates for us. He is absolutely wonderful and makes a delicious dinner and desert for a reasonable cost. My toothbrush was misplaced and Francesco found a new one for me from his personal Belongings! He and the staff are awesome. A must stay if you get the chance!!!! Ciao

This is my second time at 5 Terre, which speaks for itself! Stay here when you come to the Cinque Terre. Thanks Francesco!

Best hostel in the world!! Francesco and Leo and the crew are beautiful and made my stay here simply amazing. DEFINATELY stay here, you will feel like you are at home :) THANKYOU Francesco!

Its the most amaaaaazing hostel I've ever stayed at. Its super clean and so beautiful and it actually feels more like a b&b rather than a hostel. Don't be deterred by the 20 min shuttle to the hostel, the view is well worth it!! Francesco is one of the nicest and most genuine hosts I've met (he clearly loves what he does) and his homemade Italian dinners and desserts were something I look forward to everyday! Ciao Francesco I'm missing your place already and I'll definitely be back someday! ((((

Booked this hostel after my friends visited and loved it. I can safely say the same! The hostel itself is beautiful and new. Francesco and his staff are so friendly and helpful. Always pay for the dinner it's worth the money and it's delicious. Just make sure you book train times that fit with the shuttle service since it only runs twice in the morning and at night. I highly recommend this place and hope to return!

This place is perfection... I loved that it was 25 minutes away, set amongst the hills.. dinner every night was amazing.. it was like being at a bnb but you could meet people like at a hostel. They have hit every nail on the head on how to have a perfect hostel. Dinners each night were amazing. Ask for the Gnocchi in tomato sauce, best meal i had on my whole Italian trip. I would recommend this place to anyone and everyone :) enjoy!

Amazing stay, especially Francesco's friendliness and cooking skills were outstanding, as well as the atmosphere and location (panorama!) of the hostel.

• 3rd Jun 2015

Although it's not located right in Cinque Terre, the location is so beautiful and amazing. Get a break from the tourist hoards to this perfect retreat. The shuttle is about 20-30 min via a winding road. If you get car sick, sit in the front. Really great small and family like atmosphere. I made the most friends at this hostel and everyone was super nice. Francesco and the other staff are amazing. The dinner they serve is also quite good. I would definitely stay here again!

The owner Francesco is one of the nicest people EVER. My friend was sunburnt & he offered her aloe and sunscreen to use. A free shuttle from monterosso and the area (Corvara) is sooo beautiful, especially his place. The views are breathtaking and his hostel is beautiful. He cooks a family dinner every night for only 10€ and it's DELICIOUS. Wifi only works on patio, but you shouldn't be traveling to sit on your phone. The vibe there is just amazing. Will never go to Cinque Terre & not stay here

Extraordinary! The specs don't tell you that Francesco is a fabulous cook so dinner is a treat, beautifully presented too! After a day of hiking between the villages on the coast or baking on the wonderful beaches, Leo will pick you up in an 8 seater van and take you up into the cool mountains. You will eat dinner on the patio, watch the sunset over the most fanatistic mountain panarama until the show is over, then sleep like a baby in a 300 year old building in a 1000 yr old village!

5 Terre Backpackers was an absolutely perfect place to stay if you're coming to Cinque Terre. The hostel itself is quiet, clean, and well-kept and Francesco is nothing but hospitable. The dinners he cooks at night are delicious and well worth the price you pay for them. Staying here made our time in Cinque Terre fantastic and we would absolutely stay again if given the chance.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4