5 Terre Backpackers Reviews

Via San Michele 5, Corvara di Beverino, Cinque Terre, Italy

You feel like you are sleeping at an old friends house. Everything is clean and fresh.

Best hostel I have ever stayed!

• 20th Aug 2014
  • Taiwan

grazie mille claire ;-))))))))))

The hostel is much further away from Monterosso than I expected, but that turned out to be a good thing. I was very lucky and got to attend a party in the little village where the hostel is. Francesco is very helpful, and the hostel feels more like an intimate bed and breakfast than a backpackers haunt. I made some good friends to spend the day with in Cinque Terre. It's always nice as a single traveler to stay at a hostel that let's you be social with the other guests.

grazie amy!!!!

Francesco is so nice and the hostel is very clean and very cute! It is off the beaten path but so worth it. We saw wild boar one night and the scenary is just incredible! The dinners are a must because that is when everyone gets to talk to eachother and plus his cooking is great!

grazie kendall and paige!!!!! hope see you again..... :-) thanks a lot ciao francesco

I think this was my favorite Hostel. New and beautiful with the best view. The host was amazing, very charming and down to earth. Would recommend and return!

alwais welkome...thanks a lot ;-))))))

Unexpected perfectness. We have seen some fireflies and hostel owner make us a great cook. Also this town has great cats and landscape. Absolutely we will come back to 5 terre backpackers. Francesco, loves from TR!

teşekkürler arkadaşım, ben gelip istanbul'da görmeyi umuyoruz ... Yakında francesco

My friend and I visited 5terre backpackers for 2 nights and we had an amazing and memorable time there!! Francesco and his girlfriend were both so welcoming and helpful with home cooked meals and tips for our travels. What's awesome about this hostel - among many other things - is that you get to see the country side of Italy and you really get to relax. Bonus: you meet awesome people from all over the world and you can see an amazing sunset above the mountains at 5:30AM. 5 stars!!

• 10th Aug 2014

so sweet.....grazie elly-----big kiss francesco

Wonderful hostel with great hosts and beautiful surroundings. Francesco and Lucia make you feel right at home and everything is shiny and new. It is such a nice place to unwind in the evenings and the outdoor sitting area is gorgeous. (The two kittens are also loads of fun to play with!) The shuttles are limited, but there is plenty of time between the morning and the evening shuttle to make the most of the day in Cinque Terre, so don't let the location put you off! It's a great hostel!

grazie ophelia and amish.....hope to meet you again ;-)))) ciao francesco

Host was very nice. Had to trouble him for some stuff (eg stuff fallen out of window etc) and he did help me. Note that this place is away from the touristy area. If you're thinking of looking at the night views of cinque terre you maybe have to take a cab back. I had the best sleep here. Atmosphere is great. Great view, clean place. Also managed to trek all villages in reverse direction and catch the shuttle bus back!

• 5th Aug 2014
  • Singapore

Francesco is the best host, nicest hostel experience ever, despite being a bit further away from Cinque Terre than others. Can't wait to go back!

grazie alice....... you are welkome any time........see you soon ;-))))

I absolutely loved this hostel! If I could give it a rating over 100%, I would! You can feel the passion Francesco and his family have put into this hostel. On the first night I had a terrible cough, & Francesco brought me tea with honey. It's small things like this that really differentiate this place from larger hostels. He really cares about his guests. I enjoyed the quiet atmosphere of this very small mountain town. It was nice to get away from the tourist action and get a good nights sleep.

ciao....... so nice ...grazie mille...... hope see you soon...ciao francesco!!!!!!!

This is the best hostel I've ever been to. Fracesco is the ultimate best host in the world. He takes care of the guests, prepares excellent meals, helps whenever needed. Rooms are spacious, bathrooms are spacious and clean, there's even a towel for each guest. There is a nice porch with an excellent view for meeting new people and the atmosphere is very friendly. I didn't want to leave this hostel.

ciao milena....grazie mille....you are so nice....see you soon ;-) ciao fra

The hostel itself is very nice - great youth atmosphere. However it's very far from Cinque Terre and there are limited shuttle times, which means you don't get a lot of time in the actual towns.

• 1st Aug 2014

grazie noren...... just a tips for you once you book.......next time read better the info of the hostel..... everything and wrote them........... ;-))))

Best hostel I've ever stayed in.

thanks a lot my friend......

THE BEST. I've been in some good hostels in my life, but I must say that 5terre backpackers was the best I've ever been by far!! I could feel the nice hospitality and the "feel like home" atmosphere since my first contact with them by email, reserving the shuttle service. I really have nothing to complain about, everything was awesome! The place, the food, the cleaning and mainly the service! Francesco, the owner, is so nice, friendly and he'll do anything to make your staying the best of all :)

• 26th Jul 2014

ciao.... grazie mille ...was so nice meet u.... big kiss for u and barbara......hope to meet you again......ciao francesco

Amazing! The only bad thing was that we couldn't stay longer.

• 24th Jul 2014
  • Colombia

grazie.......thanks a lot.....you can come back......Always welkome ;-)))))

The hostel is a 30min drive out of the Monterosso village but is in the most beautiful mountain village. The hostel runs free shuttles in the morning and evening as well so there is no problem with the location. The hostel is new and the bathrooms are like hotels instead of hostels! For 10euro a night the owner home cooks dinner and desert which is always amazing!! He even made it all gluten free for me. He gets everyone to sit together and eat so it has a very friendly social environment. great

grazie mille alice....see you soon ;-))))

Francesco was such a great host, highly recommend the place!!

grazie mille.....hasta luego......

This is the best hostel I've ever stayed at. I was hesitant when booking about the location but it couldn't have turned out better. It lets you experience a new side of Cinque Terre that you normally wouldn't get and the view is second to none. Francesco and his staff are amazing! I miss it there already.

• 11th Jul 2014

grazie bianca......we miss you too.... hei remember.....sardinia call u ;-) !!!!!!! hope see you soon again!!!

. Francesco and the rest of the staff make you feel at home from the first moment you enter the hostel, which is modern, extremely clean, has amazing views, and such comfy beds . The location is quite remote but the shuttle service makes this no issue with no need to go out for dinner due to amazing meals and hospitality of Francesco and his staff. The amazing atmosphere created makes this a home away from home where you feel like a unique and special hostel family. I will be back!Ciao ellen

• 11th Jul 2014
  • New Zealand

grazie mille ellen.....so nice from you!!!!! at the next time........ ;-)..was a plesure meet you!!!!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4