5 Terre Backpackers Reviews

Via San Michele 5, Corvara di Beverino, Cinque Terre, Italy

THE BEST. I've been in some good hostels in my life, but I must say that 5terre backpackers was the best I've ever been by far!! I could feel the nice hospitality and the "feel like home" atmosphere since my first contact with them by email, reserving the shuttle service. I really have nothing to complain about, everything was awesome! The place, the food, the cleaning and mainly the service! Francesco, the owner, is so nice, friendly and he'll do anything to make your staying the best of all :)

• 26th Jul 2014

Amazing! The only bad thing was that we couldn't stay longer.

• 24th Jul 2014
  • Colombia

grazie.......thanks a lot.....you can come back......Always welkome ;-)))))

Francesco was such a great host, highly recommend the place!!

grazie mille.....hasta luego......

This is the best hostel I've ever stayed at. I was hesitant when booking about the location but it couldn't have turned out better. It lets you experience a new side of Cinque Terre that you normally wouldn't get and the view is second to none. Francesco and his staff are amazing! I miss it there already.

• 11th Jul 2014

grazie bianca......we miss you too.... hei remember.....sardinia call u ;-) !!!!!!! hope see you soon again!!!

. Francesco and the rest of the staff make you feel at home from the first moment you enter the hostel, which is modern, extremely clean, has amazing views, and such comfy beds . The location is quite remote but the shuttle service makes this no issue with no need to go out for dinner due to amazing meals and hospitality of Francesco and his staff. The amazing atmosphere created makes this a home away from home where you feel like a unique and special hostel family. I will be back!Ciao ellen

• 11th Jul 2014
  • New Zealand

grazie mille ellen.....so nice from you!!!!! at the next time........ ;-)..was a plesure meet you!!!!

I wish there was a way to rate this hostel better than excellent! Francesco is absolutely amazing. We felt more like relatives coming to stay with family. We had homemade breakfast every morning prepared by Francesco with vegetables and fruits from his garden. Dinner at night is homemade and beyond delicious. The best food we have had in Europe so far! The location is breathtaking although not within walking distance of Monterosso. Would love to go back and stay again!

ciao alyssa!!!! thanks a lot.... hope to meet you again ;-)))

適合朋友一起去。不然自己去會挺乾的。

• 7th Jul 2014
  • Taiwan

I stayed here only because I read really good reviews of the hostel and I wasn't disappointed. Francesco is an amazing host, he makes sure that you have everything you need and you can tell he works hard to make his hostel a nice place to stay. Views from the house are breathtaking and he's an incredible cook too. Shuttle bus makes it easy to and from the beach. 100% recommended.

grazie mille maurizio sarai sempre benvenuto!!!! hola amigo mio......

Everything is perfect. Although the hostel is a bit far, the shuttle service provided made up for that. Will stay at 5 terre backpackers again if we ever come back!

grazie mille guys......see you soon!!!!

Loved the hostel, excellent place for chilling out and enjoying the landscape. Francesco is an excellent host and his food is amazing. I definitely recommend it.

Simply the best hostel I have stayed in. With a capacity of 15 people you get a really intimate hostel experience. The owner/manager Francesco is so friendly and his cooking is so delicious. This is the authentic Italian Experience

• 1st Jul 2014

A truly epic hostel. Free shuttle to and from Monterosso opens up the whole of Cinque Terre. Views from the hostels amazing communal area are stunning, amazing facilities, super clean. Francesco, Lucia and Matteo treated us all like family. Small enough to be intimate and fun but big enlightened to meet a variety of people. 5* all the way. Grazie Mille Francesco!

• 30th Jun 2014

grazie Daniel...... i wait you next time......alwais welkom my friend!!!!!

This is the only place to stay when visiting Cinque Terre. The hostel is about 25 min by shuttle to Monterosso (the first town). There are shuttles each morning and again at night to take guests back to the hostel. All the guests share breakfast together in the morning and dinner at night (for 10euro but it is delicious, do it!!!). Francesco and the other staff members are fantastic and extremely hospitable. He sells beer and wine from the hostel for very reasonable prices! Will stay again!

We loved our stay here! The shuttle rides were great, location absolutely stunning and supper by Francesco a must! While the hostel is not in one of the five towns, the hostel itself was a great way to meet people, enjoy the view and eat extremely well. Slept like a baby too, and the bathrooms are clean and gorgeous.

thanks a lot sara...you are alwais welkom.....

Our time at Francesco and Antonio's hostel was great- if you didn't know that they'd only been open for about 4 months, you'd think they'd been running the hostel for years! The hosting, food and rooms were all excellent. We enjoyed evenings on the patio drinking a lot of vino, and the atmosphere was lovely. Personally, the location did not bother us; in fact it was nice being up in the peaceful village of Corvara. Would definitely stay again. Grazie mille!

thank you to jessica hope to meet you and amy soon....again!!!! ciao francesco ;-)

Great hostel located pretty close to Monterosso. They have two shuttles in the morning and at night to get you back to the hostel. Awesome atmosphere to meet people and they make good family dinners every night. Francisco and his crew are very welcoming and treat you like family. Would stay again!

ciao deepak....grazie mille ....we wait u once u like ;-).....

I absolutely loved my time here! This hostel is unbelievable. The location isn't actually in Monterosso, but don't let that discourage you. The hostel provides a shuttle in the morning and night, so it's not a problem at all. And the atmosphere is great for meeting other people! Francesco is a great cook, and him and the rest of the staff are fun and welcoming. You won't regret staying here! Thank you for making my first experience staying at a hostel a great one.

• 22nd Jun 2014

ciao michelle...was absolutly plesure.....thanks a lot francesco!!!!!!

This was our favourite hostel of the whole trip! It's in a beautiful village in the hills 20min drive away from the hustle of monterossa. The shuttles run at set times every day so we didn't miss out on cinque Terre. The staff were amazing! They treat you like family. Highly recommend taking advantage of the home cooked meals offered every night, they are delicious and are a great way to make fast friends with other travellers. It's clean, quiet and feels more like a B

ciao janet and wyne............. thanks a lot!!

This is the best hostel I've stayed in. It was extremely clean and the beds are super comfy. The location is stunning, although it's a 30 minute drive from Monterosso and you need to plan around the available shuttle times which can be a little inconvenient. Dinner each night costs 10 euros and I'd highly recommend it. The food was always amazing and the atmosphere is incredible. Francesco was an amazing host and went out of his way to be friendly, welcoming and helpful.

• 17th Jun 2014

This hostel is amazing, super chilled out, social and run by the loveliest guys! It's located in the mountains above Cinque Terre which is beautiful, quiet and so peaceful. If you're wanting the typical tourist experience of Cinque Terre and access to the towns at night this isn't The place for you because it's not actually in town BUT if you want to get the best of Cinque Terree by day then eat amazing home cooked meals every night with fireflies and mountains as a backdrop then GO HERE!!!!!!

• 17th Jun 2014
  • New Zealand

grazie mille renee....hope see you soon again!!!!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4