5 Terre Backpackers Reviews

Via San Michele 5, Corvara di Beverino, Cinque Terre, Italy

This was one of my favourite places to stay on my travels! the owner and staff are incredibly kind, generous and friendly, the place is cozy with clean beds and a bathroom. you meet everyone and the small size of the place is perfect. the only downside is that the location is a bit far, but a carpool goes there 2 times a day and back again 2 times. this means you can't really stay out at night, but it's fun to go back and hang at the hostel anyway! loved it. would come again :)

This hostel is incredible and I would recommend it to anyone. Francesco immediately makes everyone feel very at home, and his incredible cooking and nightly group dining really adds to the family feeling that already exists in the hostel as it is quite small. Leo (shuttle driver extraordinaire) is amazing and has the best iPod selection of anyone in the world. The 20 minute shuttle ride from Monterosso is worth it as the location is spectacular and the trips are a good time to make friends.

;-))) thanks a lot was really nice meet you..... hope you back again in the future .... big hugs francesco

I've already recommended this hostel to my friends at home. If you ever come to Cinque Terre, it's with staying here. It's a little bit pricier than I'm used to and it's not possible to walk here from town-but I would come back any day. Leo is an excellent driver-they offer a drop-off to town twice in the morning and a return twice at night. The owner makes dinner every night-10 euro if you want to join. Great view in the back and nice communal area.

thanks a lot ;-)))

This is hands down the best hostel I have stayed in. From the gorgeous view of the mountains in the morning, to the delicious dinners, to the amazing hospitality of Francesco and Leo. They really make you feel like you're part of a family. And the atmosphere at 5 Terre is like none other. Every evening everyone eats together and then hangs out on the patio until bedtime. The most fun I've ever had

you are so nice!!!! thanks a lot...hope meet you again in the future =))) remember you are alwais welcome.... ciao francesco

A huge GRAZIE to Francesco, Leo and all the staff!! The rooms were immaculate, chic, and spacious. Outlets near the beds, personal reading lights, and a locker for valuables. The hostel was recently renovated and the bathrooms are like a hotel. Everything was clean and very comfortable. Dinner encouraged the guests to interact, and I met wonderful people from around the world.Francesco and Leo were helpful with transportation and in answering any questions. Made me feel like family-I'll be back!

• 23rd Oct 2015

;-))) thank you too was really plesure hoste you!!! hope meet you again.... big hugs francesco

We had the best stay, all due to the legendary Francesco! Honestly this was the best hostel I've been to so far. Amazing (clean) facilities, comfy beds, and a great set up. He knows the importance of the community within the hostel and facilitates it so easily. We made great friends there and it's due to him. Absolutely get dinner and breakfast, and splurge on a bottle of wine to share on the patio over-looking the clouds and hills and the gorgeous coastal scenery. Thank you Francesco!!!

grazie mille...you girls are super nice!!!! hope meet you again in the future..and remember you are alwais welcome ;-)) big hug francesco

Believe all the reviews. You simply cannot fault this hostel. Francesco is not only an excellent host, you feel like part of the family here. Breathtaking views, excellent food and an environment that encourages social interaction. Wish we stayed another 2-3 nights. Will be returning. Chris, Joel and Ed

• 18th Oct 2015
  • All Male Group, 25-30

thanks a lot my friends...was really plesure host you you are alwais welcome here ;-))) ciao francesco

Francesco welcomed us with open arms and took good care of us for the duration of our stay.

• 16th Oct 2015

was a plesure.... :-))) hope see you next ciao francesco

AMAZING!!! Stayed here for 4 nights and it was the best hostel I have ever stayed. It felt like more of a guest house then a hostel. Would 100% recommend staying here.

:-))) grazie mille!!!! the door is alwais open for you !!!!! hope meet you again in the future ;-)) ciao francesco

Francesco, keep up the good work! This is Reuben, the Malaysian from London who was there for 2 nights. The atmosphere in the hostel is really great. Great people and honestly really like your hostel and its concept. As long as you keep the hostel clean, continue promoting your hostel (get a marketing manager :) ), and do what you have been doing, you will go a long way. Look forward to seeing you again one day!

hi...you are so nice thx a lot for your stay here!!!! hope to meet you soon ..the 5 terrebackpackers dors are alwais open for you ;-))) big hug francesco

Stayed in 5 Terre Backpackers for 3 nights and feel like a part of the family right away. This is the only hostel that makes you feel home when you're miless away from ur home, not only the greatness of the place but the people who are really welcome and very helpful. Although the location is up on the hill, yet they do provide a shuttle bus every morning and night! I definitely come back and stay for long :))

whenever you like ;-)) you are always welcome.... thanks a lot ciao

We had a great time staying at the 5 Terre Backpackers. It's a wonderfully welcoming place and it was great to sit down to a homecooked meal with the other guests. Francesco makes a real effort to make everyone feel at home. The view from the hostel is absolutely stunning- we stayed just two nights and spent our time down on the Cinque Terre. I'd love to go back and spend 3 days- you really need 2 days to explore the Cinque Terre as it's a long tough walk, and then spend a day hiking Corvara.

• 11th Oct 2015

thanks a lot my friends... you are alwais welcome in the family ;-)) love to meet you ciao francesco

Francesco and his hostel definitely live up to the reputation he has built! He was a wonderful host, very welcoming and friendly and his home cooked dinners every night were spectacular - rivaling any other food you can find in Cinque Terre! The rooms are extremely clean and comfortable, and the public wi-fi area was a fun space to unwind at the end of the day and chat with the others staying at the hostel.

grazie mille!!! hope meet u again and remember you are alwais welcome ;-)) big hug francesco

I had such a great weekend here, Francesco was an excellent host and chef! I'd love to go back in the summer to make the most of the stunning surroundings. The hostel itself is beautiful, the bathrooms are spotless and the beds are really comfortable.

Grazie mille....you are welcome anytime you like ;-))) big hug ciao francesco

We had a fantastic 4 night stay at 5 Terre Backpackers. Francesco was a wonderful host who was welcoming from the moment we checked in until the time we sadly had to leave. He cooked everyone a delicious dinner every night which was a really great chance to chat with all the other guests. The facilities are comfortable and new. We really have nothing but great things to say about Francesco and his hostel. Highly recommended for everyone!

• 1st Oct 2015
  • Czech Republic

guys thanks a lot!!! was a great plesure host you!!!! hope meet u soon.. !!!! remember you are alwais welcome for you in the "family" big hug ciao francesco

We absolutely loved our stay here. It has an absolutely wonderful atmosphere of mingling with other travels in an authentic Italian setting. We found it relaxing and refreshing. Our favourite hostel experience in our 8 months of travelling around the world - Thank you.

• 23rd Sep 2015

I loved this hostel and if I'm back in Cinque Terre I'm going to return. all the staff is great, Francesco is awesome! Loved the home made dinner and the common space and the people I met. The view is Amazing and it's good to be away from all the confusion. Thanks a lot! Sofia

• 19th Sep 2015
  • Portugal

grazie mille a te ;-))) you are alwais welcome in the family ....hope see you again!! ciao francesco

Francesco is such a sweet guy and a fantastic host! The dinners were amazing and the view cannot be beat! One of my new favorite places. I definitely plan on returning!

Best hostel ever! And trust me, I've been to more than 60 hostels for these past few years. The environment could not have been better. The host could not have been nicer and other guests at the hostel could not have been friendlier. The only unpleasant situation may be the long way down to Monterosso and it may even cause a bit of carsickness. But hell when you are in this hostel in person you'll find it really all worthwhile

• 17th Sep 2015
  • China

:))) thanks a lot....you are so nice!!! hope to meet you again in the future..... ciao francesco

It's a beautiful hostel! The staff are friendly and helpful! Made some really good friends during my stay at the hostel, probably the best one of my whole trip! The only thing that we had a hard time one night cause the hostel is in top of a hill and wasn't easy to go back. Nevertheless I totally recommend the place!

thanks a lot.... i know im helpful...come to pick up you 6 am in the morning after your party time........(free of charge couse you see taxi dont work) more attention next time ;-)))

« first « Prev 1 2 3