500 West Hotel San Diego Downtown Reviews

500 W.Broadway Street, San Diego, USA

The bathrooms and carpet are disgusting. The bathrooms need a good scrub (not just a surface clean). The carpet needs replacing.

The staff are very nice, but the building is very old... It's a shame... They only one elevator working when I arrived, and even that broke when I left... The cleaness was not perfect. The closet of room had a very terrible smell, and had to buy something, that took the all week to get off the smell. The kitchen... Oh my God... No dishes, always dirty. I couldn't cook. The microwave was always dirty... No one cleans the kitchen, I'm pretty sure. It's a shame! It's a beautiful building...

Excellent location walking distance to USS midway and seaport village! Close to gaslamp quarter and lots of restaurants!